The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know Sarah, I was an average student in subjects areas outside of my major in accounting. I really struggled to stay enthusiastic in those classes and would likely have done better with a teacher that was more demanding and directive," I said.

"Even now, there are times when being more submissive would probably help me in getting what I want. I think of myself as someone willing to put in a sustained effort with the right incentives, one of which would be pleasing my teacher," I said with a lecherous grin.

She seemed pleased that I understood her implications and took a domineering tone in her voice while looking at me sternly.

"William, I expect to see you in my office in 10 minutes, room 8 in that building over there," and pointed to a bungalow.

"I feel you are underperforming so far and I want to show you how to improve. I'm certain that with my help you can accomplish so much more if you just follow my instructions," she said.

With that she walked off and did not look back. I had to adjust myself as I watched her walk away and thought about what lay in store for me. I made sure to arrive at room 8 and knock right on time.

"Come in William, it's unlocked," I heard Sarah say.

She was sitting at the writing desk in the room wearing a long pencil skirt, a white blouse, stiletto high heels, glasses, and her lovely red hair was perched in a bun on the back of her head with a ball point pen holding it in place.

Sarah looked like every school boy's wet dream of their sexy teacher. She gave me a look over her glasses.

"You are one minute late. You have made me wait and now you must be punished," she said sternly.

"I'm sorry," I sputtered but she cut me off.

"You will say nothing but 'Yes ma'am' unless you are asked a question and will do only what you are told. Now, crawl on your hands and knees to me," she commanded.

"Lick it until I say stop," she said and lifted a stiletto when I reached her in the chair.

I watched her surreptitiously as I followed her instruction and noticed that her breathing was becoming a little ragged and her thighs were rubbing together.

"I see that you have some skill, but let's see how you adapt that skill to a new situation," she said after a while.

She stood up and unzipped her skirt and let it fall before stepping out of it. I saw that she was wearing lacy panties with a slit in the crotch that opened a little wider when she sat back down and spread her legs.

"Are you going to give me your best effort William?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am!" I replied enthusiastically.

"Then continue showing me what you've learned so far," she said as she leaned back and moved her hips to the front edge of the chair.

I began by kissing and licking the skin of her ankles and calves, alternating between each leg. She moaned when focused my attention on the back of her knees and I noticed her hands twitching like she wanted to touch herself. She seemed to be having a difficult time keeping them on the arms of the chair.

I took my time moving up her inner thighs and when I finally reached her panties, pushed my tongue into the slit. Her gasps were loud as I worked and I noticed that her hands were now massaging her breasts through the blouse. Her eyes were tightly shut and it wasn't long before she orgasmed.

"I can tell you have good potential in this area William, so let's see about developing some of your other skills. But first you apparently need more punishment before we can proceed. Look at the wet mess you left on the chair!" she said angrily.

"Crawl over there and bring me that bag over by the bathroom," Sarah commanded.

"It has become evident that I must be more severe with you if you are to become well disciplined as a student," she continued.

"Take off your clothes and lean over the bed," she said after I returned.

I did as instructed and got into position. I watched in a mixture of dread and excitement as she pulled an anal plug from the bag along with a tube of lubricant, but she set those aside though and brought out a leather riding crop, which she proceeded to gently move around my buttocks, inner thighs, and between my legs.

Without warning, she smacked my buttocks with it, not very hard, but it stung for a few seconds. Despite myself, I found my erection get stiffer.

"I thought you were a motivated student William," she said as she brought the crop down again.

"Are you willing to work even harder from now on?" She asked after berating and spanking me a few more times.

"Yes ma'am!" I groaned in pleasure.

Sarah reached between my legs to fondle my balls and cock as she gently kissed my sore buttocks.

"That's good William, because I can be nice to students that work hard to make me happy," she said a little soothingly.

Sarah removed the remainder of her clothing, giving me the first complete view of her body since we met.

"You can punish me for speaking without permission, but you are beautiful," I said.

"That was very thoughtful William and I will forgive this one mistake because you are starting to show promise," she replied and seemed pleased.

"I think I have discovered why you are struggling. It appears that you need to learn how to handle something hard and manipulate it until does what you need it to do," she said as she climbed on the bed and lay down on her back.

"Crawl up here and let me demonstrate what I mean," pointing to her chest.

I got on the bed over her as directed and straddled her torso. Sarah reached for the lubricant and dripped some between her breasts.

"Here is one way to massage a problem," she said and encased my cock between her breasts and moved them around until it slid easily.

"Now, doesn't that feel like a solution is on the way?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

After watching a couple of minutes, she leaned her head up and captured the tip in her mouth each time as I slid forward.

"My office hours are almost over so let's practice one more skill before you go. I'm sure it will require additional sessions in the future to perfect, but let's at least go over the concept once as a demonstration," she finally said.

From underneath the pillow, she produced a cock ring with a clitoral stimulator, which she slid down my erection.

"This should keep you focused for the remainder of our time today," she said.

"There is another way to grasp and deal with something hard that yields faster results and I must say this is my favorite technique to teach students," she said.

Sarah grabbed my member and pushed it downward toward her crotch. I positioned it at her pussy and entered her. She gasped and grabbed my buttocks to set the pace of my thrusting. Her orgasm followed quickly and she did not slow down.

I fucked her as she ground her pelvis onto mine, forcing the cock ring onto her clit almost constantly. Her hair had come out of the bun from her head slamming from side to side in her ecstasy as her auburn hair created a beautiful red halo around her head.

Without leaving her pussy, I rolled her over on top of me so I could watch her ride me and play with her breasts as she took control while fucking me.

"Time's up William, my office hours are almost over. Give me your best effort right now," she finally gasped.

"Yes ma'am," I said as I unloaded into her pussy while she kept riding me until she came a final time.

She collapsed into my arms and kissed me tenderly on the lips before scooting down on the bed until her head was resting on my chest.

"Thank you William, that was wonderful," I heard her say and in a moment I felt her breathing slow to the point I was sure she had fallen asleep.

"Yes ma'am," I whispered as my own eyes shut.

After a brief nap, we showered and she changed into regular beach wear and decided to get dinner. We talked for a long time as we ate, mostly about the future.

"I've always wanted to visit Costa Rica. There are beaches like here at the Resort, jungle to explore, and an active volcano that I'd love to see. I also read in a travel magazine that there is a beach where sea turtles hatch and you can watch them make their way to the ocean for the first time," Sarah said.

"That sounds wonderful to me as well. My list includes several places in South America that sound beautiful and I've always fancied a train trip across Canada in the fall as the leaves are changing," I said.

"The day is slipping away and we have to leave tomorrow. Are there any other fantasies I can help you fulfill tonight, William?" She asked as we finished desert.

"Actually yes and your question was well timed," I responded with a smile.

"It may sound silly and not as exciting as our earlier dramas, but I've always wanted to sit on driftwood log around a bonfire having a few drinks and then go to sleep in a grass hut just up from the high tide line until the sun wakes us the next morning," I said.

"You know, just like the scenes they show in all the stranded-on-a-deserted-island movies. I was out sailing the other day and I saw just the prefect spot about a 30 minute walk around the coast west of the bay. Would you want to spend the night with me pretending to be stranded?" I asked.

"That sounds perfect! Let's get lost together," she replied.

We stopped at the front desk to make sure that the area I had spotted was available to guests and requested a small backpack of supplies, including some wine. The desk clerk had to have the assistant manager come over to answer my question because she was not authorized to approve it.

"We don't generally advertise that area because it is a distance from the main resort, but if you take a walkie-talkie for emergency situations, we do allow it to be used by the guests that know about it," he said after hearing to my question.

"No one else has made a request, so it can be yours tonight. Please contact us by radio when you arrive and when you head back in the morning, so we can make sure nothing is amiss. Also, remember, check out is tomorrow and each of you will need to complete the checkout procedure before leaving. Have an enjoyable time," he said as we took our supplies and headed toward the beach.

We left the Resort behind us and walked hand-in-hand along the bay headed west. Every step increased my sense of isolation from civilization and I felt my mind and body relax.

Not that I wanted to stay away, but so much had happened in my life recently that I needed some peace and quiet to assimilate it and this was my last chance before returning to my normal life. Sarah seemed to sense my mood and was quiet like I had been for Madison the day before and it felt nice to be understood without having to say anything.

It was beautiful watching the sun set toward the horizon on the ocean and we arrived at the spot with just enough light left to gather some firewood and scout the nearby environs.

"It feels nice to be here away from everything even if it is only for a brief time," Sarah said having correctly guessed what I had been thinking on our walk here and trying to draw me out.

"My life has been a mess these past months and as enjoyable and relaxing as the Resort has been, having some time without the hustle and noise of civilization has a certain appeal," I agreed.

"Sarah, you are beautiful, smart, easy to talk to, and now it appears I should add mind reader to the list of your many attributes," I said.

"Oh William, those same thoughts have been going through my mind as well, so it wasn't much of a guess actually," she said and wrapped me I her arms.

"I think I needed this escape as much as you did, but couldn't articulate it as clearly as you. This is a wonderful way to spend our last night. Thank you for inviting me to join in your fantasy," she said.

We had found a pit already designed for a bonfire and driftwood logs surrounding it, so I guessed others had a similar thought before we arrived. We stacked the wood inside and set it ablaze.

The fire had been blazing for almost an hour now and we were sitting together on a log with our back to the hut and staring out at the waves through the flames. Seeing our glasses were almost empty, I refilled them with wine.

I'm not sure what prompted me, but I found myself opening up to Sarah about the emotional struggles I'd dealt with since seeing the evidence the private detective had found which proved the suspicions of my wife's infidelity.

I told her about the nights I couldn't sleep from worry and self-doubt, the perpetual haze I was in while awake and how this had impacted my job and friendships.

Sarah shared her own marriage experiences and about wanting to avoid the embarrassment of telling her friends and close colleagues that her second marriage was ending.

She had never complained about her husband's control issues or confided in anyone how unsatisfying their sex life had been, at least in her opinion anyway. She thought her friends would not take her concerns seriously as a result, so she missed out on months of emotional support when she needed it the most.

"They were very supportive toward me when I finally broke down in the ladies bathroom a couple of months ago and one of them asked what was going on. This of course led to all of my friends finding out in short order. They were there for me every step of the way from that moment on and some of them shared that things were not as rosy at it appeared in their lives either," she said.

"To say the least, it was a blessing, but I still have a hard time sharing those feelings. You have made that easier, perhaps because you were willing to 'feed' the other side of my psyche today and I feel like I can trust you because you haven't been judgmental at all," she said.

The conversation drifted to other topics for a while, but as we worked on the second bottle of wine, I felt comfortable enough to ask Sarah something that had been in the back of my mind since learning she had remarried after her first divorce.

"What was it like after your first divorce? Were you even interested in another relationship?" I asked.

Sarah thought about that for quite awhile before responding.

"Everyone is different William. I was angry at my first husband because his response to my being barren was not supportive and put me in the situation of dealing with two losses at the same time: my desire for children and the failure of a relationship that was supposed to be there for me in times just like this," she said.

"I could forgive him somewhat for being young and selfish, but he never seemed to realize that I had feelings as well and needed his support, so he was unwilling to work through things together. We were not married as long as you and Tiffany, so that also plays a role on how you are coping," she said.

"Yes, because we had been married for so long, the intimacy and conversation had devolved into basic intercourse and interpreting what the other was thinking, which by the way was often wrong," I said.

"There were an entire collection of slights and missed opportunities we had catalogued about each other that seemed to inhabit every conversation we did have, which likely contributed to why there were fewer and fewer of them," I said.

"Did you ever look back and find yourself thinking about the good times and feeling like maybe the bad times weren't all that bad after all? That maybe things could be forgiven?" I asked.

She set down her wine glass and reached out to held my hand in both of hers.

"Yes. Despite my anger and frustration with everything, a deeper part of me wanted to go back and try to make things work," she said.

"I figured I was so much smarter having been through it that I could convince him to be different and we could pretend nothing had happened. I also foolishly believed that he felt the same way and that he was just too stubborn to say it, so I'd be the strong one and bend my pride for a better life for both of us," she confessed.

"You don't have to be a genius to figure out how well that worked out. It was several weeks of new tears and the eventual realization of my own fallacy and self-delusion before I moved on emotionally, for good this time," she said.

"It's been hard for me. I still find myself reaching for my phone to text that I'm on my way home, picking her favorite brands at the grocery store, seeing places we enjoyed together, even after several months," I said.

"And to be even more candid, I think about her naked body and have even masturbated to memories of us having sex," I confessed.

"I discussed that very thing with some of my friends after their divorces and it seems like many people do the same thing. Let's face it, good sex is good sex and when you have no one but yourself to do it with, you go back to the things you know and liked," she smiled.

"Well Sarah, I feeling better for sharing, so thank you for being an excellent listener. And also thanks to you, I'll certainly have new, happier memories to fall back on now, especially when I masturbate," I said.

"Me too," she said with a grin.

"Wanna get naked and go for a swim in the starlight?" I asked.

"How's this for an answer?" she replied as she stood up and began slowly unbuttoning her top and shorts.

"I can't say I've ever been completely naked in public before, but I like the way it feels," she said as she stepped out of her clothes.

"You really do look beautiful. The world doesn't know what it's missing when you have your clothes on," I said as I stared at her.

"Are you going sit there and gawk at me or are you going to show the world something else it's missing?" she asked.

I stood and took off my clothes as she looked on admiringly.

"I was hoping to see that again," she said and licked her lips seductively before turning and racing toward the waves.

I laughed and followed, kicking up sand in my haste to catch up. We played in the warm water for quite awhile and it really did feel like we were stranded on an island with no one in the world knowing where we were.

The night began to cool so we left the water and went back to the fire to dry and warm up again. By unspoken agreement, neither of us reached for our clothes and we sat next to each other again, openly displaying our nakedness to each other and the night, feeling empowered rather than vulnerable.

"So I want to know what you see yourself doing now that you have only yourself to please?" she asked.

"I love my job so no need to change that. One of the reasons I came to the Resort was to relax and have some good sex, but I really came to discover the parts of myself that have been dusty with disuse," I replied after giving the question some thought for a moment.

"I feel like I know myself better now after spending time with others who don't know me at all. I've done things this week I could never have imagined myself doing outside of a dream," I said.

"I realize now that people like those things about me because they have no preconception of who I am. That gives me freedom and makes me hopeful that I'll meet other people in my everyday life that like those things about me as well," I said.

"I want to travel, read more books for the enjoyment of it, try new foods, etc. Instead of choosing things to do just trying make others happy, I'll do things that make me happy. I am now convinced that when I do, I'll find others that enjoy those things along the way," I said.

"Who knows, maybe I'll even write a fantasy novel about all of this," I said.

"That's one I'd definitely read," she said with a laugh.

"You know what I see myself doing William?" Sarah asked.

"What's that?" I asked in return.

"I see myself making love with you right here on the beach under the stars and moon," she said.

"Can we have this final fantasy together? I want this to be one of those fantasies I remember for the rest of my life, better than in any of my books, because this will be real," she asked.