The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to remember the touch of your hands and lips on my body, how you tasted and smelled, the look on your face as you explore my body, the sound of your breath catching as you thrust in and out of me, and the feel of your warmth as you spill yourself into me when you cum," she continued.

I retrieved a large blanket from our supplies and spread it out near enough to the fire to stay comfortable. We lay down beside each other and embraced as we began a long passionate kiss.

"I want to taste you and watch your body react as I do," I said after finally breaking the kiss.

Without waiting for a response, I rolled onto my back and motioned for her to straddle my face.

"I've never done it this way before and I'm worried I might suffocate you," she said.

"You won't, but even if you do, I'll die a very happy man," I said with a chuckle.

She got in position and I started teasing her with my tongue. I watched as her mouth twisted in pleasure and felt my cock twitch in response. Her hips began to move, but I held them so I could set the pace and build her orgasm slowly.

She had to do something with the energy coursing through her, so her hands unconsciously moved to fondle her breasts like she had done that afternoon and tweaked her nipples until they were hard and standing out.

"You taste delicious and your pussy is so wet and soft," I told her.

I brought her hips down so I could press my entire mouth onto her and she got even wetter.

"You are so very good at that. I need to cum soon, but I don't want to drown you," she said as I continued exploring every part of her.

In response, I opened my mouth wide to take all of her and moved my tongue faster on her clit.

"Oh...Oh...Oh!" she cried as she released a flood of juice into my waiting mouth.

After a minute, she slid off my body to lay beside me. I reached out, brought her face to mine and kissed her so she could taste herself on me and she kissed me back without hesitation.

"Thank you for letting me watch you orgasm that way. You should know that I think you are even more beautiful when you are aroused," I said.

"I found it very erotic knowing I was over you and you were watching everything I did as I orgasmed. Also, I've never tasted myself before because it somehow felt wrong, but I realized that if you didn't object to tasting me and it made you happy, then there was nothing I should be feeling embarrassed about. After all, I've had men cum in my mouth and the taste is something I enjoy," she said.

"That was something I figured out years ago. There were times after intercourse with Tiffany that she wanted another orgasm and would ask me to perform cunnilingus on her and I tased my own cum as it dripped out of her pussy mixed with her own juices. It was strange at first, but erotic as well, probably because it was something forbidden," I responded.

"That's part of what makes fantasies so exciting, that forbidden element. And as long as we are on the topic of forbidden fantasies...," she said suddenly shy as she looked away from my face.

"...there is something else I've always been reluctant to try, but some of my girlfriends have done it and I guess if I'm going to find out for myself, I trust you to be my first," she continued.

"What is that?" I asked already having a suspicion.

"I've...I've never...," she started haltingly, then continued in a rush.

"...I want to know what it's like to have a cock in my ass. I've touched my asshole sometimes while masturbating and it felt good, but I've never actually inserted a finger or anything. I bought a butt plug from the store here thinking I might try that, but haven't used it yet," she confessed.

"I saw it earlier," I smiled.

"Would you be willing to do that to me? Is that too gross or disgusting for you?" she asked concerned.

"Not at all. I've enjoyed introducing a couple of other women this week to that experience and they seemed to enjoy it," I said.

"My wife liked it earlier in our marriage and I found it a nice change from vaginal intercourse. We often used that method when she was on her period and when she wanted sex instead of just giving me a blowjob those few days," I said.

"I'm getting wet again just talking about it actually happening, although I admit to being nervous. Will it hurt?" Sarah asked with just a bit of hesitation still in her voice.

"I will be gentle with you and go slow so you can be relaxed, which is important for it not to hurt. If you change your mind at any point, we will stop immediately, okay?" I assured her.

"Uh huh," she replied.

"Okay, why don't you get on all fours on the blanket? First thing I'll do is get you ready," I said and positioned myself behind her.

"I'm going to get you excited the traditional way and begin using my finger in your ass first so you can get used to the sensation and also to relax your sphincter muscles for my cock to be there," I explained as I rubbed my cock along her pussy and inserted it.

"That feels good. All this erotic talk has made me horny," she moaned.

"Good, feel free to cum again because that will help you relax for sure," I said.

I fucked her slow and easy and she did indeed orgasm again. I pulled out and inserted my fingers in her pussy to get them wet and then reinserted my cock. I slowly moved my wet finger up and down her crack and she moaned at the intrusion to this erogenous zone. I narrowed my movement to her rosebud and slowly applied pressure while fucking her pussy.

"Hmmm, that feels good so far," she said.

I briefly dipped my finger in her pussy again and applied more pressure this time as I told her to relax. My finger slipped just inside and I stopped to help her adjust to the sensation. She panted at this new feeling and then relaxed again.

Taking that as permission, I push my finger further in to the second knuckle and stopped while continuing my vaginal penetration. I began to slowly move my finger in and out and she moaned again.

"I'm being fucked in both my holes at the same time. That actually feels way different than I imagined. My friends never mentioned that!" she exclaimed.

We continued for a few more minutes that way and I could tell she was relaxed and ready.

"I'm going to take out my finger and put my cock in your ass now. You have my cock very wet and it should feel that same as my finger, but fuller inside you. Feel free to play with yourself while I am in you to add to your enjoyment," I encouraged.

I pulled out of her pussy and she looked over her shoulder at me.

"I want this and I'm ready. Take me," she said.

I touched the tip of my cock to her rosebud and spread a little more of her juices there before pushing my hips forward. I was rock hard by this point and she gasped as I pushed inward.

"That feels so big," she said.

"Just relax your muscles, it will fit fine like my finger did a minute ago. Focus on fingering your clit for a minute until I'm all the way in," I assured her.

She was mostly relaxed, so it didn't take long before her ass had accommodated my girth and I began to move in and out.

"Your cock feels so much bigger there and the sensation does feel much fuller. It's incredible," she exclaimed.

I began to increase the pace and depth of my thrusting and she began moaning again, clearly getting close to another orgasm. My own had waited for far too long and I was nearing the end of my ability to hold it back.

"Sarah, I'm going to cum in your ass very soon," I grunted.

"Yes, I'm ready and want to feel that too," she said urgently and began rubbing her pussy faster.

I pumped a couple more times before burying myself all the way and filling her ass with shot after shot of my cum. This triggered a very intense orgasm for Sarah as her whole body shook and spasmed while she screamed in ecstasy.

"Stay in me for as long as you can. I want to remember this feeling," she moaned.

I eventually pulled out and we snuggled on the blanket for several minutes catching our breath, not saying much but reveling in the glow of our lovemaking.

"Now I'm glad I bought that butt plug. I'm definitely going to use that and think fondly of you every time I do, so thank you for fulfilling yet another of my fantasies today," she said.

"I had no idea what would happen when I approached your table this morning, but I must honestly say that you have made me the happiest I have been in years and that is better than any fantasy I could have ever dreamed of, so thank you Sarah," I replied.

We made one more trip into the ocean to clean off and stood by the fire until we were dry.

"I'm ready for some sleep. Let's finish this fantasy and spend the night in a grass hut, shall we?" I finally said.

We doused the fire with sand and gathered our things with nothing but the night stars to guide us as we headed away from the water to the hut.