The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't stay here very long. He had to pull a late shift tonight and should be home soon. I'm still feeling randy, so I'm going to go back, take a quick shower, put on a negligé, and see what happens when I pounce on him as he comes through the door," she said.

"I want to remind him of what he's got and learn to appreciate it again. Thank you William for helping me remember to be myself and that I don't have to feel invisible," she said.

"You are too beautiful to ever be invisible," I replied as I gave her one more kiss.

She dressed quickly and gave me a smile over her shoulder as she shut my door behind her.

I returned to the office the next morning and the only concerning issue that was waiting for me were three phone messages from Tiffany asking me to call her back, but again there was reason given.

It didn't surprise me that she had left messages here as well as on my phone, but I decided to wait until later in the week to give myself time to get caught up here at work and I hadn't yet figured out if I even wanted to talk with her.

She certainly seemed eager to talk to me but that didn't mean I felt obligated to meet her needs anymore, especially after what she did to me. Luckily, my Resort week had drained my resentment and anger away so I could think about her dispassionately and make such a decision logically.

The more I thought about that fact, the happier I felt because I knew I could avoid falling into the emotional trap that was likely waiting for me on the other end of that conversation. I could end it whenever it became unpleasant and not feel a bit of guilt or frustration. I set the messages aside and went back to more important things.

I spent the next couple of days lost in the work that needed my direct attention. Despite the mental shift required to get out of vacation mode, I enjoyed seeing the familiar faces and performing routine tasks.

I finally told a couple of my closer colleagues that my divorce was now official and about my week at the Resort, again keeping the specific details sanitized to preserve the professional nature of the workplace. It appeared the Heather had kept her word and not said anything around the office because everyone I told was truly surprised at the news.

As I knew would happen and no longer minded, word spread from there and some of the female colleagues other than Heather that had tried to interest me in a less than professional relationship seemed to show up in my orbit a bit more often than was statistically likely by chance or work demands.

I smiled inwardly and realized I could now selectively nurture some of those opportunities if I wanted and I no longer felt awkward about doing so. I still planned on being circumspect and cautious because my workplace was as much a den of vipers as any other office environment when it came to gossip and intraoffice pitfalls. I also was not in any particular hurry or desperate either, but it felt good to have options to take advantage of when I wanted to pursue them.

I arrived home Wednesday evening and found a handwritten note slipped under my door.

Hello William. If you come by my place tomorrow night at 7pm, I promise you an interesting evening you won't soon forget. - Julie

While I had not really expected to hear from Julie again so soon, I was certainly looking forward to another encounter and wondered if this meant that the issue with her boyfriend had not been successfully resolved.

I knew I would need to be careful not to do anything that made that less likely, but she had already made it clear it was nothing more than sex with me and I was okay with that understanding between us. Nevertheless, I spent time that night and the next day at work thinking about what she might have planned that would be so memorable.

I left work a little early Thursday afternoon because I was distracted by the evening's plans and wasn't getting anything productive done. I stopped by a deli to pick up a small sandwich just in case her plans didn't include that kind of something edible and smiled at where my thoughts had gone.

I arrived home and poured a glass of wine to help me relax as I ate the sandwich and sorted through the mail. I gave myself about 30 minutes to shower, shave, and put on some casual attire that would likely fit most situations if we were going out in public. When I reached the door she had told me, there was a note pinned to it.

Come in without knocking and do not speak unless told to do so - Julie

My level of anticipation rose even higher wondering what she had in mind that required silence. I did as instructed and heard noises from the back of the place, which I presumed was the bedroom, so I walked in that direction. What I saw was not what I expected.

Julie's boyfriend was naked on the king size bed, arms and legs stretched out and tied to the bed posts. He was blindfolded and she was sitting on his face.

She was wearing a latex corset that cupped and lifted her exposed breasts, long black gloves, stiletto-heeled boots that came up to her thighs, and nothing else except a look of contentment on her face.

She saw me standing there and moved her hips faster as she pinched her nipples.

"Eddie, make me cum hard or you won't get the surprise I promised," she said to her boyfriend.

He must have done what she wanted because it wasn't long before she moaned and shuddered. I could see her juices dripping down his cheeks as she moved off him. This was definitely going to be a night that would be hard to forget I thought.

Her plan to work things out with her boyfriend was clearly making some progress, but I wasn't yet sure what I was doing here as part of this...negotiation.

"That was very good Eddie. You need you to do this to me more often. I'm tired of you ignoring me. I will do things to you that will blow your mind when you give me what I need as well," she told him.

"Now to the surprise you've earned. I have invited someone to join us for a threesome. In fact, this person is already here and watched as you made me cum. Before I take off your blindfold, both of you will agree to do exactly as I command without hesitation or you can leave and not return," she said.

Julie reached out and removed Eddie's blindfold but left him tied to the bed. He was certainly as surprised as I had been that the third person she had brought to this experience was not female, but clearly women have their fantasies too.

This was going to be an interesting night without a doubt.

"Strip," she told me, which I did and stood there for a moment as she looked me up and down.

"Doesn't his erection look tasty? Watch as I enjoy it and if you make me happy you can too," she said to Eddie.

Julie walked to me licking her lips and dropped to her knees and started kissing and then sucking my cock where he could see what she was doing. I looked down at Julie in her latex and ran a hand through her hair as I encouraged her efforts.

Then I looked over at her boyfriend and saw his own erection was twitching as he watched us, but with his arms tied, he couldn't stroke himself like he clearly wanted to do.

After a couple of minutes of giving me head, Julie looked up and saw what I was looking at and smiled.

"Let's move closer so you can help him out of his misery," she said.

I had only touched another man's cock during the poker game at the Resort, but Julie made it seem like an ordinary thing, which I supposed it is to most women.

There was a bottle of lubricant on the bedside table and I put some in my hand then reached out and grasped his erection like I would hold my own. It was warm and hard. I realized it did feel natural like when I masturbated, but unlike touching myself because it felt different and the only sensation was in my hand.

"Keep going boys, you are doing a great job of turning me on," Julie said with a smile.

She resumed sucking my cock and matched her pace with that of my hand stroking Eddie. He certainly seemed to be enjoying it as much as she was watching it.

She stopped me after a couple of minutes when my stroking became faster and she took that as a sign I was getting more excited and close to orgasm.

"Now boys, neither one of you have permission to cum until I say so. Your goal is make me have as many orgasms as possible and if you please me, then you can cum," she said after she stood up and looked at us both.

"Is that clear?" she asked.

We agreed, but I wasn't sure I could hold out that long because I had already been pretty close from her blowjob.

"Do you like it when I suck your cock? Are you jealous that I've been sucking him instead? I will suck your cock right now, but I want you to know what it feels like so you can appreciate what I do for you," she said to Eddie.

"Straddle his face and let him suck you. I want to watch," Julie told me.

I climbed on the bed as commanded and pushed the tip of my rock hard erection into his mouth, still wet from being in hers just a moment ago. He wasn't sure what to do, but his tongue figured it out and started moving around the head.

I grabbed the headboard and started moving in and out his mouth slowly. She watched from the side of the bed and her fingers were frantically impaling her pussy.

"Suck his cock like you want me to suck yours. God, this is making me so horny!" she exclaimed.

Julie moved down the bed and started sucking her boyfriend while still masturbating and watching us.

"Come here William. I want you licking my pussy while I cum," she said to me after a while.

She stood at the foot of the bed and bent over her boyfriend's cock to resume her fellatio, so I knelt behind her and looked up at her dripping pussy. I moved my tongue up and down her lips, paying particular attention to her clit.

Her mouth soon stopped sucking Eddie and she reached behind her to push my head deep between her legs, forcing my nose between her cheeks and mashing my mouth onto her pussy. She came with a scream and covered my face with her juices.

"You have both done a good job with your mouths. I can tell you both need to get off so now I'm going to let each of you fuck my pussy and cum this time for being such good boys," she proclaimed.

"Untie Eddie and take his place on the bed like he is now," she said to me.

I did as instructed and she got on her hands and knees over me with her pussy over my face.

"Eddie, take me from behind. I want him to see us fuck," she told him.

He quickly got into position and wasted no time in slamming his cock in her pussy hard and deep. He grabbed her hips for balance and I could tell this was not going to be long for him. She bent her head down to watch behind her and saw his balls swinging as he fucked her.

"Reach up and touch my pussy and his cock as it slides in and out and use your tongue to lick his balls," she said to me.

I had been in his position before while at the Resort, but never in this vantage point and watching them was very erotic.

After a couple of minutes of finally getting to fuck his own girlfriend and enjoying this new sensation of having his balls licked, he began to grunt and move faster. Then Eddie buried himself deep and stopped moving as he filled her pussy with his pent up cum and I could feel him spasm underneath the touch of my fingers.

Julie told him to move back and she lowered her dripping pussy to my mouth.

"You liked it when I swallowed your cum the other day. I want you to lick his cum from my pussy and see what it's like," she said.

I did as she commanded while her boyfriend watched my tongue clean every last trace of him from her cunt. I wondered if this was the first he was hearing about our tryst the other day and imagined what might be going through his thoughts if so.

"I'm going to ride you," Julie told me and turned around.

"Eddie, you just watch, but don't touch yourself. I want you hard again," she said to him.

She lowered herself on my engorged cock and bounced up and down while fingering her clit.

"Pinch my nipples and tell me when you're going to cum," she told me after she had established a rhythm she liked.

Julie got there before I did, but not by much. She moaned and shuddered, which was the last straw for me, and I told her so. She quickly got off my cock and took it in her hand. She stroked it rapidly and pointed it at my belly as I came.

"Now it's your turn to come here and see what it tastes like Eddie. You need to know what it is like as well," she told her boyfriend.

Even though I had just cum, feeling his tongue on my body and watching my cum disappear into his mouth, my cock quickly got hard again and I noticed his was again as well at this point.

"Now it's time for a little contest. I'm going to let the winner fuck me in the ass and I'm going to fuck the loser in the ass with my dildo," Julie said.

"I want the two of you to lay on your sides in a 69 position. The winner is the one that makes the other cum first and swallows. Because you both just orgasmed, this might a little time and I'm going to enjoy every minute of watching," she said.

Eddie had a slight advantage because he had already sucked me and knew what it was like to have a cock in his mouth. I figured I'd just do what I knew felt good when a woman was doing it to me. We did as commanded and I took his cock in my mouth as I felt his lips envelop mine.

We each tried not to move our hips or thrust into the other guy's mouth to keep from getting too excited, but that meant we needed to really make an effort on the cock in our mouth to take the other one over the edge.

Julie watched from the side of the bed and was masturbating furiously with the dildo she was going to use on one of us. Eddie was doing a good job on my dick and listening to her moans escalated my excitement.

I could feel myself getting closer, but I wanted to win, so I decided to go all in and took as much of him into my mouth as possible. At the same time, I reached around behind him and pushed the tip of a finger into his asshole.

Suddenly his hot cum filled my mouth and I gagged a little as I worked to swallow it all. I pulled my cock from his mouth as I did so to keep myself from cumming in his mouth as well. God, I had been so close!

"Very good boys, that was quite the show. Now on to the prizes!" Julie exclaimed.

"Lay on your back and spread your legs with your knees up," she told Eddie.

She took the bottle of lubricant still laying on the bed and dripped some between his butt checks and on the still wet dildo, which she then used to spread it around his asshole.

"It helps if you relax and don't fight it," she said to him as she started pushing it into him.

At the same time, she took his spent cock into her mouth and stared sucking energetically to distract him and make it hard again. Once the dildo was fully inserted and she was slowly moving it in and out, Julie handed the bottle of lubricant to me.

"Time to claim your prize," she said.

I used my finger to spread the lubricant on her rosebud and probed her with my finger while I fucked her pussy, then worked my cock into her ass. She was sucking and fucking Eddie hard and he was moaning.

Her own hips were rising to meet my cock and I was grunting with pleasure. With nothing but a look passing between us, Eddie and I seemed to understand the need to cum at the same time and timed our efforts perfectly. He shot his load into her mouth as I filled her ass and we both saw her body tremble violently as she collapsed with her own massive orgasm.

Later, after showering together, we went out for a late dinner and drinks. We talked for a couple of hours and then I excused myself so they could focus on being a couple. As I left, I heard Eddie tell her that he would definitely be giving her a lot more of his time from now on. Julie responded that if he did so, they could have another threesome, perhaps with a woman this time.

The next morning at work, I was engrossed in paperwork when I heard a gentle knocking. Heather was leaning against to door jam of my office and arched her eyebrow at me when I looked up to meet her gaze. She had a small rectangular piece of paper in her hand and held it up in front of her.

"William, I've got that raincheck you owe me and I think I've been patient long enough. I've come to collect. Now that you've let it be known that you are officially divorced, I want to stake my claim first," she started.

"I wondered where you disappeared to for a week and then you show up with a tan and a much happier look on your face. I'm not too late to cash this am I?" she asked concerned.

"No, you aren't too late Heather. I appreciate your discretion since our lunch conversation and was actually going to find you and see if you wanted to go out with me soon. I've been getting caught up since I've been back and focusing on that this week," I assured her with a smile.

"You seem different so I'm guessing that vacation helped you sort out the things in your head?" she said and gave me an inquiring look.

"It did indeed and perhaps I'll share the details with you if you ask nicely," I said with a suggestive tone.

"Ooh, I can think of several ways to ask that you will definitely think are nice, so when do I get to cash this?" Heather replied.

"How does Friday night at 6pm sound?" I asked.

"Wonderful. Do I get to know what we will be doing on our date?" she asked.

"That depends on how good you are at miniature golf because details will be determined by the winner," I replied.

She took a second to process this and then smiled broadly.

"You'd better bring your A-game William, because it's on!" she said enthusiastically and handed me the paper she had been holding,

"Here is my number and home address. I'll be ready at 6pm," then discreetly blew me a kiss and left.

I parked on the street outside her apartment building Friday night and was getting out when Heather emerged from the lobby from where she had obviously been watching for me to arrive.

Her dress was form-fitting and defined her gorgeous body much more clearly than her office wardrobe would allow. The hemline was quite short and I knew my ability to concentrate on much of anything else was a lost cause.

I opened her car door and was treated to a short flash up even higher as she sat down and adjusted her position on the seat.

"It looks like you brought your own putter, William. Be careful, you could put a girl's eye out with that thing," she laughed as she stared eye level at my crotch.

I adjusted myself before getting back behind the wheel and we headed to the golf course where I had made reservations.

"So how is the winner determined tonight?" Heather asked as we drove.

"I figured that two rounds of 18 holes would be enough opportunity to make it fair showing of our skills and whoever had the lowest score at the end would celebrate their victory by cooking a meal for us at my place and decide any subsequent activities for the evening," I said.

"You probably won't need to, but you can cook, right?" I taunted her.

She gave me a wicked grin and retorted.

"William, you will be quite happy when I win because my cooking is fabulous and it is the least of the things you will enjoying this evening I promise," and gave me another flash up her dress as she slowly opened and closed her legs.

I quickly moved my eyes back to the road and kept them there for the rest of the trip so we would get there safely. We checked in at the counter when we arrived a few minutes later and collected our clubs and balls.

"This game was clearly invented by men with sex on their mind," Heather commented as we walked to the first of the two courses.

"I mean think about it. The goal of the game is to swing a hard stick you hold in your hand and try to put a ball in a hard to reach hole in as few strokes as possible. A woman would have made it as easy as possible to get it there, but make it take as long as possible to finish," she said.