The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed so hard I had to sit down on a bench for a minute to catch my breath.

The score was close through most of the first course, but Heather would make little adjustments to her dress when I had a difficult putt and more than once the distraction worked, not that I complained too much.

On one green, I managed to shoot my ball into the better of the two paths and it earned me a hole in one and a kiss from Heather, our first.

At the end of the first course Heather was slightly ahead of me, but I rallied back in the first half of the second course and she became more competitive. By the end, she had beaten me by three strokes and she was giddy with her victory.

"Take me home William, I want to claim my prize," she said as she kissed me again, this time with more passion.

On the trip to my place Heather placed her hand on my thigh as a reminder of what she was thinking, but nothing more so I wouldn't be too distracted while driving.

I pulled into the underground garage and my parking space. As soon as the car was off, Heather's hand moved to my crotch and she began massaging me through my pants and then reached for my zipper. She tugged it down and reached inside my pants and boxers until she had captured my cock in her hand and brought out where she could see it.

"I've waited a long time for this and I'm not going to wait any longer," she said and climbed over the center console and pulled her dress up enough so she could spread her legs and sit in my lap facing me.

I slid the seat back to give a little more room as Heather moved her panties aside and guided my hardon into her very wet passage.

"That feels so good," she said as she sat still for a moment to feel the fullness.

"How do you think it feels?" she asked and I felt a ripple up and down my shaft as she used her kegel muscles to stimulate me.

"Incredible. I've never felt anything like it," I moaned in pleasure.

She began to thrust her hips back and forth along with the contractions and both of us were panting seconds later and orgasmed not long after. She leaned down and gave me a long deep kiss.

"Now that I've taken the edge off my libido for a little while, let me cook you dinner," she said.

We took the elevator up to the top floor and I was glad we were alone because of the wet spot on my pants. I stood behind Heather just in case and she pressed herself into me and wiggled her hips while softly laughing.

I decided to return the tease by reaching up and taking her breasts in my hands and massaging them through her dress. Her laugh turned into a moan and she leaned her head back and arched her back. We made it to my door without encountering anyone else, but at this point I'm not sure I would have cared anyway.

"Do you have a kitchen apron, William?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Well, I can't risk getting anything on my dress, so it will have to come off while I cook," she said.

Heather turned her back toward me and looked expectantly at me until I came over and lowered the zipper. She shrugged out of the dress and placed it over the back of a dining room chair.

"You look as sexy as hell," I said as she stood there in her lacy bra and thong panties.

"Thank you for the compliment. Why don't you have a seat at the table while I cook. That way you can tell me where to find things in your kitchen, that is if you aren't too busy staring at my body," she laughed.

She rummaged around my pantry and refrigerator to see what I had and decided on making chicken carbonara and a side salad. I watched as she moved around the kitchen in her underwear and imagined exploring that body with my hands as well as my eyes.

"Do you want a taste?" she asked after finishing the sauce and brought a small amount over to me on a spoon to sample.

When she was close, I reached a finger between her legs and pushed aside her panties so I could slip it inside her. I moved it back and forth and then brought it to my lips and licked it.

"Delicious, I wouldn't change a thing. Oh, you meant the sauce? I'm sure it's fine," I said teasingly.

She giggled and went back to finish cooking the meal.

"This is really good Heather. I'm not sure what you put in this, but this is better than I've been served at restaurants. I'm not just saying that, I really mean it!" I told her a few minutes later as we ate the meal.

"Do you think I was lying when I said my cooking was fabulous? My parents own a restaurant and I grew up learning from the best. Just wait and see what I have in mind dessert," Heather said as she seductively licked her lips.

"I can hardly wait," I replied and felt myself harden at the thought.

I quickly cleared the dishes and put them in the dishwasher after we finished. She had gone into the bedroom while I cleaned the table but hadn't come back out, so I walked that direction to find her, thinking she might be on the bed in a sexy pose waiting for me, but the bed was empty.

"I've made myself at home and want you to come join me," Heather called out from the bathroom when she heard me in the bedroom.

When I rounded the doorway, I saw that she had drawn a bath in my jetted tub and was sitting in it covered in bubbles up to her shoulders, her undergarments in a pile on the floor off to one side.

"You are overdressed William and I think it's time I get to see all of you. It was dark in the car and you've been staring at me all through dinner, so fair is fair," she said.

I slowly removed my clothing piece by piece in a mock strip tease act and she laughed, but I could see her eyes looked hungry as she watched. Completely naked now, I turned around slowly in a complete circle before stepping into the tub facing her. She scooted close so that she was almost in my lap and put her arms around my neck and my arms found their way around her waist.

"Kiss me," she said and closed her eyes as our lips met.

The kiss stayed tender and gentle for a time, but then became more exploratory and passionate. My hands roamed her back and hips and her breathing increased as one hand moved to cup her breast.

"I've wanted this for a long time and that's why I've been such a flirt hoping to make you want me too, even if it is only for one night. You have a nice body William and I hope my touches excite you as your touches have done to me," Heather said as she lowered her arms and began tracing her fingers over my skin.

"Would like to drink a glass of wine with me on the rug in front of the fireplace before exploring each other some more?" I asked.

"That sounds delightful," she responded and the hungry look in her eyes was back as she met my gaze.

I opened the drain and stood up so I could reach the shower head to rinse us off and Heather also stood. As I rinsed the bubbles off her, I got my first complete look at her naked body and my erection twitched and she smiled with pleasure my reaction to seeing her.

"Now that is a wonderful form of appreciation that a woman likes to see from a man," she said with a smile and took the shower head so she could rinse me off as well.

We dried each other and walked naked into the living room. I stopped by the kitchen to grab glasses and a bottle of wine before joining her on the rug. Heather had turned on the gas fireplace and the scene looked just as romantic as it did in the movies.

I sat behind her so she was between my open legs and she rested her weight on my chest. We sipped our wine for a few minutes in enjoyable silence. I set our empty glasses aside and began caressing her while kissing her neck as we stared into the fire.

My hands were not hurried but did not linger long in any single place as my goal was to touch every part of her.

"I am so ready for you to be inside me William," she moaned and I moved my hand slow down until I was cupping her pussy.

I rubbed back and forth and felt how wet she was and slipped two fingers deep inside her as she shivered.

"Yes...," she moaned and I began to move them in and out, sometimes completely so she would gasp when they found their way back.

"This is exquisite torture. I'm torn between wanting this to take forever because what you are doing feels so good and needing you to go faster so I can find release," Heather complained.

I solved the problem for her by rubbing my thumb over her clit.

"Go...faster...now...please," she panted.

I did as she asked while playing with her nipple and nibbling on her ear lobe and she came with a massive shudder that lasted a long minute with aftershocks for a couple of minutes longer.

Heather's breathing finally returned to normal and turned around to face me so she could kiss me.

"That felt wonderful and I want to return the favor," she said and stretched out until she had her face in my lap.

She kissed my erection and licked the drop of precum that had leaked out.

"Hmmm, dessert is served," she said and opened her lips to take me inside her mouth.

She was not content to take her time as I had done and hungrily bobbed up and down. I wanted something more so I grabbed her shoulders and rolled her onto her back and then knelt over her until my cock was hanging over her mouth and I could bury my face between her legs, which I did as plunged my hardon past her lips over and over.

Heather tasted good as my tongue explored her pussy and she was clearly enjoying being eaten like this.

"I'm going to keep fucking your mouth until I shoot my load Heather and want you to cum again so I can taste your juices as well. That way we can both have dessert," I told her.

I felt her moan around me as she relaxed her throat to allow me deeper. I was getting close and increased my efforts on her pussy until she started to squirm. I sucked hard on her clit and she exploded with an orgasm that sent me over the edge as well. I kept pumping as I sent spurt after spurt into her mouth that she somehow managed to swallow.

I rolled over and collapsed on the rug beside her, still staring at her dripping pussy inches from my face. I was still hard and felt like I was ready to go again so soon after the first orgasm. I turned around and positioned myself between her legs. She looked at me in surprise but took my cock and guided it inside her.

We took it slow and let things build this time and it was several minutes later when we found release again. Afterward, I covered us with a blanket from the couch and we fell asleep in each others arms by the fire.

Tiffany showed up at my door 10am the next morning without having called first. Heather and I were at the breakfast table drinking mimosas and finishing an omelet I had made.

The look on her face was angry when I answered the door and I was so bemused by her outrage at having been ignored the past couple of weeks, I decided to invite her in. I knew Heather would not be bothered by this intrusion and I was curious if Tiffany would have an aneurism when she saw I had company that had clearly not just arrived.

Heather broke the awkwardness by stepping into it with both feet.

"You must be William's ex Tiffany. If we had known you were coming, we would have made enough for you, but I can make you a mimosa if you like?" making the last part an inquiry.

Tiffany did not appear to be in need of medical attention yet, but this was clearly not what she had expected. I noticed that she had dressed carefully in what I used to refer to as her flirty style.

Her hair was back and up off her shoulders to accent her neck as well as the earrings she wore, a pair I had given her for our 20th anniversary I noticed. Her dress was not quite scandalous, but low cut enough to show cleavage and the hem was just a couple inches short of respectable.

"I like your dress Tiffany, it's a look not many older women carry off well, but show it while you still can, right?" Heather said, clearly deciding that playing catty would be her entertainment this morning.

Because I really didn't want the involvement of either the police or an ambulance in my life at this point, I turned around and looked at Heather with a grin only she could see.

"Sorry our morning has been interrupted, but would you mind giving us a few minutes? This shouldn't take long," I asked.

Heather got up from the table with her drink in hand and sauntered over to me on the way to the bedroom. She gave me a very suggestive kiss and a slap on my ass as she passed.

"Don't be too long if you want to join the fun I'll be having while waiting...," she said as she left.

"Would you like to have a seat?" I asked Tiffany politely, ignoring the exchange between them.

She sat on the edge of the cushion like she was ready to bolt for the door if needed despite still looking a little angry. I noticed this and sat in a chair across from her that left her an open pathway to escape should she feel the need to actually use it.

"This...isn't how I'd imagined this conversation, but you haven't returned any of my calls and I've tried to be patient. I...just couldn't...I had to do something," she started haltingly.

In the past, this performance would have prompted me to adopt a caring, concerned attitude that she would then use to manipulate me into feeling sorry for her and usually do what she was about to ask. When I didn't respond and instead waited for her to continue without saying anything at all, she mentally regrouped and continued.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking about what happened to us and I realize that I wasn't thinking about us the past couple of years and what we had together. I...should have talked to you instead of...being selfish and only thinking about myself," she said.

"You mean the adrenaline rush you got by spreading your legs for another man so your life could be more exciting?" I asked.

"You really don't understand, do you? I was lonely even when we were together and I realize now that I blamed you for that and thought someone else might change that feeling," she said.

"It was only supposed to be one time, but you're right, the adrenaline rush of being clandestine and doing something taboo was hard to give up once I had felt it," she said.

"It was kind of like our first time up at the lake. I felt the eroticism of being sexual with someone new and different and it awoke sensations inside me that I hadn't experienced in awhile," she continued.

"It really wasn't your fault that I made a bad choice on how to rekindle those feelings, but blaming you was my way of coping with the guilt I felt. You have always treated me respectfully and honorably, but that got boring after a few years and I guess I wanted a bad boy in my life that would dominate me and give me what I needed while I pretended to say no," she confessed.

"You had no way of reading my mind and I couldn't didn't understand those feelings myself. I tried to tell you once when I finally realized what I was feeling and wanted, but I think it came across as scolding and you got defensive instead of listening," she said.

"When the opportunity to get this need met with another partner presented itself, I was overwhelmed by lust and acted on it. I shouldn't have done it, but I just wanted you to know why," she said as she took a deep breath and looked at me expectantly.

"Thank you for saying all that and I'm glad you've had your epiphany, but I'm past all that and have moved on in my life, as you may have noticed," I said after a moment of silence and glanced pointedly at the bedroom.

"So why are you here looking like that?" I continued.

Tiffany was expecting me to be more easily swayed emotionally as I had been in the past, so my neutral responses to her left her flustered.

"I...was hoping...," dragging the words out hoping that I would either finish her statement or that the implication would be enough so she didn't have to say it out loud.

"...that maybe we could...try again and see where it goes?" she finally finished when I said nothing.

I thought to myself, if you read a lot of novels and watch a lot of Hollywood movies, this is the part where the man gets his vindication after the errant lover repents and begs to come back, promising love and devotion unlike anything ever seen since Romeo & Juliet.

The two lovers reconcile, falling into each others arms, and live happily ever after as the credits roll or the last page is turned. Sometimes tears are brushed out of eyes and the audience feels all is right in the world, so therefore it will be alright in their little piece of it. A little bit of delusion that helps us stay hopeful and balanced as we deal with the reality that life doesn't actually work that way most of the time.

However, I felt neither vindication nor relief that my ex wife had confessed and offered a willingness to return to to what we once had. I also didn't feel the need to lash out to assuage my unexpressed anger in either a direct verbal attack or a scornful response that she might have felt she deserved and probably expected, but hoped wouldn't happen. She was taking an emotional risk in leaving messages and eventually coming here, clearly hoping it would work out as it did in those novels and movies.

My response was nothing that she had prepared for however.

"Tiffany, we had a good marriage for most of it and even the struggles were not unbearable when we faced them together. There are many things that should have been different which might have prevented what happened between us, but we can't undo those choices and so here we are," I said.

"I have reached a point where I am not angry at you and have accepted things as they are. I can't unlove you and you will always have a special place in my heart. I am who I am today because of the time we spent together and I wouldn't ever want to erase you from my life, even now," I said.

A tear slowly rolled down her cheek as she looked at me.

"I am willing to start over on a new type of relationship with you, but only so we can stay friends. I cannot pretend that what we once had is something that can be rekindled and honestly don't want it to," I continued.

"I have rediscovered parts of myself that I like which I don't want to lose by trying to rewrite the past. I know this was difficult for you to bare your soul and face the anger and rejection you thought I would show and that took some courage. I don't reject you nor do I resent you," I said.

More tears flowed freely down her face and my eyes were getting misty as well with all the emotional tension in the room. I stood up to grab the box of tissue in the kitchen and had only gone a step when she leapt from the sofa and ran into my arms and hugging me fiercely.

She was openly sobbing into my shoulder and I gently held her for a couple of moments as her chest spasmed with ragged breathing.

"I am truly sorry for my mistakes and your responses just now prove how wrong I was. You are a true gentleman and I lost the best thing that ever happened to me because I was selfish and didn't see what I already had," she sniffled.

"I do want to stay friends, so I hope you meant what you said and I promise not to put you in any more awkward situations like this again," she said as a smile crept onto her face.

"I do mean what I said and yes, advance notice in the future might be better for both of us," I replied smiling back at her.

I finally reached the box of tissue to hand her and she wiped her face and straightened the wrinkles out of her dress as she walked to the front door. I followed and she impulsively stood on her tiptoes and kissed me quickly on the lips before turning around and reaching for the door handle.

With her back to me, she opened the door and said softly, "Thank you William," as she walked through and let it shut behind her.

Heather was standing in the bedroom doorway leaning against the door jam, completely naked, having heard the front door close.