The Newly Weds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip you fucking whore", the words sounded alien to her, "I want to see that cunt of yours and how many cocks you've had in it today".

She protested and screamed, he took one step and slapped her, hard, across her exposed left breast. She howled and he ordered her again "Strip you whore", even as her mouth opened to protest she saw his hand start to raise.

Raising her hands defensively she stammered out "okay, okay, okay, I'm fucking doing it".

"See, just my pussy, you cunt" she said, as her jeans and panties dropped passed her knees.

"I said fucking strip you whore", as a hard slap resonated off her right breast, she screamed again, tears streaming down her face as she pulled her shoes, jeans and panties off.

"You'll fucking pay for this" she hissed, rubbing her breast. He paid no attention it seemed. "Get on the bed whore, no, lie on it you cheap fucker, on your back, I want to see in that cum drenched pussy of yours myself.

She lay on her back as told, her body wracked with convulsions as the tears flowed down her face freely. Terrified, confused, angry, this wasn't her Malcolm, what the fuck had happened?

4.

As Tracy lay helpless and naked on the bed Malcolm stood staring down at her. He was at her feet, her legs shut, and he just stood there for what felt like an eternity.

Her convulsions started to subside and Tracy looked around the room, for what, some clue as to what had happened, an escape route?

As Malcolm walked around the bed Tracy saw one strange thing, his cock was standing upright, solid, throbbing, there was even that wee dribble of pre-cum, the bastard was enjoying beating his wife.

Before she could say anything, he had climbed onto the bed and thumped himself down on top of her, his hairy arse planted firmly on her still tender breasts, his erection strong just a few inches from her chin, she gasped as the breath flew out her body, but as her mouth opened he leaned forward and rammed his cock right in her mouth.

He wasn't big but she felt her throat gag and she struggled to breathe as his testicles landed on her chin, but he didn't move.

Hardly able to breathe she felt some relief as he slid out an inch or two as he twisted to his left slightly, gasping what little air this allowed she felt her right arm being tugged up and over her head, before she knew it she felt metal around her wrist and heard the click of a lock.

He shoved his cock back in her mouth, but quickly removed a few inches again as he grabbed her other arm and locked it the same. She was straining to see but the pressure from his erect cock in her mouth, the weight of his body sitting on her, she was helpless.

Confusion and fear were written across her face as he commanded her, "suck it you fucking whore, suck it like the pro you are".

She mumbled, she was trying to tell him to fuck off.

He glared down and right then started to fuck her face. Not the gentle, leisurely strokes he used as he made love to her, rough, harsh, abandoned, he shoved every millimetre of his cock as far into her throat as it would go and pounded.

She felt the first of his cum deep in her throat, gagging all the more he pulled back so just the head was between her lips and spurted again, thick cum coated her mouth, the saliva spreading it further so it started to run out her aching mouth, as he withdrew completely and, using his hand, sent three more gobs across her face, aiming for her eyes which quickly became glued shut.

Her hissing was incoherent as she gulped the air she desperately needed. Unable to open her eyes she felt his weight lift of her and gave thanks, her ordeal had to be over, she could get to her dad and he'd make it all right.

Just as she thought this her left leg was yank hard, out then up, she felt a rope going around her ankle and, trying to open her eyes, she cursed him, loudly and frequently.

Her right leg was similarly, unceremoniously yanked up and out, and she could feel her butt cheeks lifting off the bed as the rope held her immobile, her legs splayed wide it was then that she noticed for the first time, her pussy was soaking wet...

"Hmmmmm, the whore seems to be enjoying it" she heard the words and cursed "He's seen, what the fuck is going on?" aloud she said, "fuck you".

Her butt cheeks screamed as something hard mashed across them, she opened her eyes but they stung, she had to shut them before the scream had died in her throat.

It seemed like an eternity, her butt cheeks hurt, but he, and she, were silent, when suddenly he was wiping her face, cleaning the sticky mess he had made over her eyes. "You can open them now" he said, she opened her eyes, saw him and spat.

He just laughed and said "you'll need that saliva, and I'm only cleaning up your eyes because I don't want to mess up your new blindfolded". It appeared in his hand almost immediately and he quickly lifted her head, working the elastic straps over her ears and the silken mask onto her eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing" she demanded.

Laughing she heard him walk away, the door opening, and then nothing.

Her back was starting to hurt from her legs being tied up and out, her neck was taking too much pressure, and she couldn't see, "what the fuck" she thought, screaming "fucking let me go, you're a bastard, my dad will fucking kill you".

She heard him return into the room, there was shuffling, she strained to hear but the carpet seemed to deaden the sound so she could just hear him moving about.

Suddenly she felt pressure on the bed, the mattress sagged at her head, and soft, gentle kisses caressed her face.

It was fleeting, 9 or 10 kisses then the pressure eased, a few seconds later he whispered in her ear:

"Is this was you like sweetheart? Is that what those movies we watched make you think about? Is this enough for you, do you want to enjoy yourself, or will I stop here?"

"You bastard, you unspeakable bastard, you mean this was all... it's because of... you cunt!"

"Now then darling, I have two keys here, one will release you and this will all stop, the other, the other is to a special box that I bought today, it has lots more surprised for you, as do I, so, whore, which key do I use?"

5.

Naked, spread apart and bound, Tracy knew that she was horny as hell, despite what had been going on, she had been repressed all day, but could she take anymore?

"I will ask you once more, will I unlock you or will I unlock the surprises, it is a simple choice..."

"Surprises", Tracy whispered.

"What did you say?" Malcolm's voice was almost demanding.

"Surprises" she said more forcefully, unwilling to show her uncertainty, determined she was getting satisfied.

"So, you want to be used, dominated, humiliated, degraded and abused... You want to do as you are told, a thing for pleasure and enjoyment... a servant to my will?"

She had heard those very lines in that film last night, he had been paying attention, how the fuck did it not arouse him.

"Yes" she moaned, the very idea of him using her making her want to come.

"What?"

"Huh, yes, I said yes..."

That searing pain across her buttocks again, she screamed, "fuck, that hurts".

"I know" he was almost laughing, but you my little slut will remember your please and thank you, if you want something you say please, if you get something you say thank you, is that hard".

"No", it was a servile answer, quiet, she screamed as she felt the pain across her breasts, thin, sharp, hard, like she imagined the cane that older woman used last night. "No" the scream might have been the response or just to the pain, she screamed it anyway.

12