The Newlywed Pt. 01

Story Info
A new husband can't satisfy his bride.
14.5k words
4.61
41.4k
87
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Amy had now been married two months. Her husband, Johnny Larson, worked for his father, Ed Larson, selling real estate. Ed had built a successful real estate business from the ground up. He often would "flip" houses - buying dilapidated houses, fixing them up, and selling them for a good profit. Johnny, the son, had a business degree and, besides selling homes, managed the business. While Ed often did carpentry and masonry work himself, Johnny was more inclined to work in the office.

In fact, the entire family, except for Amy, worked for Ed's company. Faye, his wife was the office manager and sometimes showed homes that were for sale or rent. Justin, Johnny's 18 year old brother, was going to college part-time, but Ed had him doing any number of odd jobs. He was very good with technology and was currently upgrading the computers and network at the office.

A few months before Amy and Johnny wed, Ed had bought a huge, rambling home on several acres of land. The home had been sitting idle since its previous owner had died some two years previously. Ed bought the home, worked on it for a couple of months, installed a swimming pool, built a large patio, and moved in. He had originally planned on selling the home, but he and his wife, Faye, liked it so much that they had decided to make it their home. It still needed a lot of remodeling, which was Ed's specialty.

Amy and Johnny had met in college, started dating, and soon were making plans to wed. Johnny was a strapping 6-3, with closely cropped dark brown hair, brown eyes, a very handsome face, and a slender, muscular body. Amy had never had a serious boyfriend, but was immediately taken with Johnny. He was funny, smart, and, most important to her, was very moral. On the first date he informed her that he had never had sex and was of the opinion that sex should be the province of marriage. Amy couldn't believe her ears and was delighted, because that was exactly what she had been taught growing up.

Amy was a tall, slender, brown-eyed blonde. She was what her mother called a "late bloomer", having gotten taller and prettier toward the end of her high school career. Her breasts had grown from an A cup to a B cup her senior year. Now, having just graduated from college, she wore a C cup bra, had an incredibly small waist, shapely legs, and a round bottom that filled out her jeans very nicely. Her degree was in English and, shortly after graduation, she landed a job teaching high school English grammar and literature. It was early July, now, however, and school would not start until late August. They had wed in May, not long after their college graduations.

When Johnny and Amy broke the news of their impending marriage to his parents, they immediately offered for them to live with them in the sprawling house until they could "get settled". There was what Ed referred to as a "wing" of the house in which they could live. It had a large bedroom, a TV room that was large enough for a desk and printer, and a large bathroom. The only room they would have to share with their in-laws was the kitchen. Since Amy got along famously with her mother-in-law-to-be, she was ecstatic.

Many times, in the time leading up to the wedding, the young couple were tempted to give in and have sex. Amy had even asked him to show her his penis because she had never seen one in person, except the few times she had accidentally seen her father or one of her brothers peeing or changing clothes. They had been sitting in Johnny's car, in the driveway, after a date to the movies. Johnny unzipped his pants, unbuckled and took out his long, throbbing, hard cock. Amy had gasped, amazed at the size and shiny, purple color and how wet it was. She wondered how she could possibly get that inside her, but assumed that it could be done. She secretly enjoyed watching pornography, even though she sometimes felt guilty when she rubbed herself to an orgasm while watching. She knew that, in those films, they never really seemed to have any problem getting the man's penis, no matter how large, inside the woman.

Amy had reached out and rubbed the pre-cum on his cock-head and then down the shaft. Johnny had stopped her, telling her that she was going to make him cum. She had giggled and said, "I can't wait until we are married and I can play with it every day."

Johnny had told her that it was not fair that she got to see him, but he hadn't seen her naked. They had settled on a compromise. She allowed him to play with her breasts over the top of her clothing. Johnny didn't admit that just feeling of her clothed young breasts made him cum in his pants. He wondered if he might cum too quickly on their wedding night and thought how embarrassing that would be.

The wedding went off without a hitch. Ed was his son's best man. Johnny's 3 sisters were among Amy's bridesmaids and her 3 brothers, along with Johnny's 18-year old brother, Justin, were among his groomsmen. Afterward, Johnny's parents drove them to the airport where they caught a plane to Hawaii for their honeymoon. They were so happy.

When, at long last, they got to their hotel room, Johnny went immediately and took a shower, wanting to be as fresh as possible for his new bride. When he came out of the bathroom, dressed only in a tight pair of boxer briefs, Amy was delighted. She thought he looked delicious; her nipples were throbbing with desire and she could feel how wet her panties were getting. She had worried so much about this night, but now realized that everything was going perfectly. She knew that sex might hurt a little the first time, but her love and desire for her husband should override that, she reasoned.

She kissed him, telling him how sexy he looked, then went into the bathroom, showered, and carefully donned her bridal lingerie - a white silky nightgown with a plunging neckline that came down barely below her crotch, a push-up bra that made her breasts look enormous, and translucent, lacey white panties. She examined herself in the mirror and, even though she was a modest woman, she knew she looked hot and desirable. Hundreds of men had commented on her looks during recent years, so she knew, academically, that she was attractive and sexy. She smiled at her reflection, winked, and took a deep breath before opening the door and presenting herself to her husband.

Johnny was lying in bed, uncovered, his penis already hard in anticipation of being with his new bride. He thought that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever known and he loved her with all his heart.

Then there she was in all of her near-naked glory. Johnny had secretly spied on his sisters and had been rewarded, from time to time, with a view of one of them totally nude, but it was nothing like this. This was his wife; his precious Amy. She was so beautiful and so sexy; she loved him and he loved her. She giggled that sweet giggle of hers and jumped in bed with him, pushing her chest against him and kissing his lips. Johnny felt as if he was about to cum already.

"I love you, Johnny Larson!" she laughed. "My husband!"

Johnny smiled, "I love you, Amy Larson! My wife! I love you so much, baby. You are so sexy!"

"You're not so bad yourself, Husband Man," she giggled as she reached and lay her hand on his prominent hard-on. "I want this!" she exclaimed, giving it a squeeze and rubbing her hand down its length.

Then it happened. "Oh shit, no!" Johnny cried, realizing that he was cumming in his underwear. He reached down, trying to cover himself, as he jumped from the bed and ran into the bathroom.

"Johnny, what?" Amy called as he slammed the bathroom door. Almost in tears, she suddenly realized what had happened. Johnny had prematurely ejaculated. She almost laughed. He was obviously embarrassed, but she was happy that he found her that exciting.

She walked over to the bathroom door and knocked. "Johnny, it's okay. Come on back out. Don't be embarrassed. I'm not. I'm flattered!"

"I'll be out in a minute," came the reply.

Amy went back and lay on the bed, waiting on him. In a few minutes, Johnny came out of the bathroom, completely nude. Amy smiled at him, but her eyes were drawn to his penis, which was now flaccid and hanging down between his legs. It didn't look big at all in this state.

Johnny sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry, Amy. I guess I should have... you know..."

"Masturbated?" she smiled.

"That, yes!" he said as he managed a smile. "This is embarrassing, Amy. You're just so sexy and I wanted everything to be perfect..."

"Everything is perfect, Johnny, Husband Man," she giggled. "Lay down here and kiss me, lover."

Johnny lay down and they began kissing. Amy took his hand and lay it between her legs, allowing him to feel her wetness. As they continued to kiss, Johnny pulled at the straps on her nightie and, with her help, took it off of her. She was now dressed only in her push-up bra, which really left very little to the imagination, and her transparent and very wet panties.

"Amy, you're the sexiest woman on earth," Johnny stated as he wrestled with her bra, which she unsnapped between her breasts, allowing it to fall open, allowing her husband to see her naked breasts for the first time. Johnny stared at them, in awe.

"You like, Baby?" she whispered. "You like your wife's breasts, Husband Man?" she teased. She reached and grasped his rejuvenated cock, squeezing it.

"Fuck, Amy, I knew you were hot, but... FUCK!" he exclaimed. He reached for her flimsy, wet panties, and pulled them down her legs, as she eagerly spread her legs, displaying her recently shaved, bald pussy lips to his hungry gaze.

"I am all yours, Johnny. Do anything you want to me. I love you so much. I want that big COCK of yours inside my little wet pussy!" she smiled, noticing how her use of profanity registered excitement in his face. She normally never used any kind of profanity, but she was so hot and ready for sex that she felt like a wild animal. Her fear of pain was almost gone, eager as she was for this beautiful man, HER HUSBAND, to make love to her.

Johnny didn't hesitate. He got between her legs, spread them as wide as he could and placed his swollen cock head on her opening.

"Slow, down, Johnny," she laughed. "We've got all night! Or longer, if we need it!"

Johnny, however, was insane with lust. He pushed inside her, oblivious to her cries of pain.

"Johnny, STOP! NO! It hurts! Go slow! PLEASE JOHNNY!" she cried, the pain of him breaking her hymen almost overwhelming.

Johnny grabbed her ass cheeks and, leveraging himself, pushed inside her as deep as he could go. His young wife's tears and cries of pain didn't register; he could think of nothing but his need to spew his seed inside her. He stroked in and out of her young, thrashing body, as hard and fast as he could.

"Johnny! You're RAPING ME! Stop! Oh it hurts so badddddd!" she yelled, over and over, but then suddenly realized that he was still - and she could feel the pulses of his cock pumping his cum inside her.

Johnny stopped pounding his new bride, knowing that he was about to cum again. He stroked into her hard and sank as deeply into her as he could as torrents of his seed filled her pussy. Satisfied, he fell onto her nakedly splayed body and sighed, contentedly.

Amy was sobbing with pain and disappointment. How could he treat her this way if he really loved her? All she wanted was for him to get off of her. This had been a mistake. Maybe they should have had sex before marriage. She got her hands under his shoulders and pushed upward, "Get the fuck OFF OF ME!" she yelled in his ear.

Johnny rolled off of her. "Are you mad?" he whispered.

She turned to look at him, tears streaming down her face. "You just raped me, Johnny! It hurt!"

"Raped you? You're my wife. You told me you wanted me inside you. I did what you asked...," he replied, exasperated.

"Johnny! It hurt! Why did you keep going when I told you to slow down? I was a virgin, not a whore!"

"Everybody knows that the first time hurts the woman. That's over now. It will be better from now on, right?" he asked, puzzled.

"Johnny, you can't be this stupid. Did you not know that you have to be careful the first time? That there has to be a lot of foreplay and that you have to go slow to minimize the pain? I'm hurting! Can't you tell?"

Johnny looked into his wife's face and reached to wipe away her tears. "I blew it," he said. "I'm a dumb ass, okay? You just turned me on so much that I didn't think about being careful. I love you. I messed up. Can you forgive me?"

Amy sobbed. She looked down at his deflated, bloody cock. She saw a small bloody spot on the sheets between her legs. She moved into his arms and cried, her chest heaving with her sorrowful sobs. "I don't know if I ever want to have sex again, Johnny. That was awful! I love you, but I can't do that again. Ever."

______

The newlyweds spent days at the beach, took surfing lessons, attended a luau, watched Hula dancers and many other things during their stay in Hawaii. Sex, however, was a disaster.

Johnny was trying to take more time with her. He learned to suck her breasts until she was squirming beneath him, telling him how good it felt. She taught him about her anatomy and how to touch her pussy to give her maximum pleasure. He showed her how to play with his cock and she was eager to kiss it and put it in her mouth. All of these things, however, resulted in one of two outcomes. On several occasions he ejaculated during foreplay. When they did manage to have sex, he was too rough with her, and shot his load within a few seconds. He seemed to be unaware of his wife's need to climax.

Amy never had an orgasm during the entire honeymoon. She actually looked forward to getting home and having some privacy so she could play with herself. Johnny was so sexually appealing to her, but she wasn't about to beg him to give her an orgasm. He should know, she reasoned, that his sex partner needed release just as he did. She hoped, as time went on, that he would learn what she needed and give it to her. She loved him deeply; she didn't want this to ruin her marriage and was determined that it wouldn't.

When they got back home, living with Johnny's parents, things didn't get any better. Johnny often came while they were kissing and fondling and sometimes when he just gazed as his sexy young wife's sexy body. He was very careful not to hurt her when he pushed himself inside her, but then couldn't seem to control his pace and always came within a minute or so. Amy lay beneath him, feeling as if he was using her. Fortunately, it did feel good to her now, but she knew that he wasn't going to give her an orgasm and soon just accepted that this was the way it was going to be.

_____

Johnny always got up early to go to work. Amy would get up and have breakfast with him, Johnny's brother Justin, and her in-laws, then would either do house work or, sometimes, go back to bed. Her mother-in-law, Faye, was her husband's office manager, so usually left for work when Johnny did. Sometimes they even rode together. Ed sometimes went in to work, but often stayed home to work on several painting and refurbishing projects around the house. Justin usually went into work with Johnny and his mother unless Ed asked him to stay home to help with the remodeling project.

Amy often noticed how Ed would walk up behind Faye, pat her on the bottom, kiss her neck, or whisper in her ear. Amy knew that Johnny loved her, but he rarely did such things. A couple of times she had been watching when Ed kissed Faye's neck, causing her to smile from ear to ear. She even winked at Amy, as if to say, 'It's wonderful to have a husband that treats me like this!' Amy thought that they probably had a great sex life and found herself envious of their relationship.

One morning, Johnny, Justin and Faye had all left for work. Amy was washing and putting away breakfast dishes while chatting with her father-in-law, Ed. He was very interesting to her, having a wealth of knowledge about a wide range of things. He had been a history major; he knew how to do all kinds of carpentry and masonry; he liked to talk about politics; he loved sports and had played college football; and he even knew a great deal about the Bible. Besides that, he was very handsome.

Ed had played tight end at Georgia Tech when he was in college. He was 6-5, weighed about 220 pounds, and kept himself in great shape. His hair was brown, and was beginning to go gray around the ears. This, to Amy, made him look distinguished.

"So, Dad... I just can't get used to calling you that, Mr. Larson," she giggled, nervously, "Is Georgia Tech going to be any good this year?" she asked. Ed had suggested that she call him 'Dad', but she wasn't used to it, yet. She always called her own father, 'Daddy', so she had to be very careful not to call him the wrong name.

"Can't ever tell. They lost some good players to graduation, but they have some pretty good recruits. I guess you're rooting for Alabama, right?" he teased, knowing full well that Amy was not an Alabama fan.

She threw a dishrag at him and put her hands on her hips. "I'm for whomever plays Alabama, Mr. Larson... Dad! You know that."

Ed rose from the table, finishing the last of his coffee. He walked over to the sink and kissed his daughter-in-law's forehead. "I know, Amy. I like to tease you. I'm going to be painting today. If you need anything, just come and find me, okay?" This small act of intimacy gave Amy a thrill. Johnny rarely kissed her, except in bed, or when she initiated it. Ed was a big, handsome guy, and she liked him very much. It was very pleasant to have him kiss her forehead or pat her shoulder...small gestures of affection.

Amy smiled. "Would you think I was lazy if I went back to bed for a while?"

"Yes. Very lazy," he smiled. "But it's okay with me. Enjoy it while you can. When school starts, you'll never get a good night's sleep. Sweet dreams!" he laughed and turned to go out of the kitchen.

Amy had other ideas. She entered and closed the door to their "wing", as they called it. She went into the bedroom and took all her clothes off, then donned a frumpy housecoat that buttoned at the front. She left it unbuttoned as she went into their TV room and sat down at a small desk where her laptop was already open. She clicked the screen to wake it up, ensured that the VPN was on, went to private browsing and started surfing her favorite porn sites. She wasn't getting any relief in the bedroom, so she was eager to get herself off. She felt a little bad about it, because she was of the opinion that pornography gave an unrealistic expectation of sex, but she needed release; watching porn never failed to give her the orgasms that she needed.

She soon found a scene of a young couple, supposedly married. The man was very muscular and handsome and quite well hung, although she didn't think he was really any bigger than Johnny. The girl was very shapely, had a beautiful face, and a shaved pussy - just like Amy had. The scene began with lots of kissing and then the man began to unclothe his "wife", taking the time to kiss and suck her breasts, then kissing her tummy, before removing her panties and licking and sucking her pussy. Amy felt a pang of jealousy, wishing her own husband was as attentive. Johnny had never kissed or licked her pussy; Amy was very hesitant to tell him that was something she wanted to try.

The girl then started removing her "husband's" clothing and was soon sucking his very stiff penis into her mouth, which he obviously loved. Amy loved doing this to Johnny, but he never failed to cum within a few seconds. She had no experience of taking it in her mouth, although she thought she could probably learn to like it, so she allowed his cum to spurt on his stomach and chest.