The Newlywed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy, you okay?" Ed asked, snapping her out of her reverie. "What are you thinking about, Sweetie?"

Amy suddenly climbed off of him and stood. Ed resignedly realized that she was unwilling to go through with this. It was a shame, because he knew she needed it. He just hoped that she wouldn't tell anyone, especially Johnny. That surely would ruin their relationship. He wouldn't try to stop her, though... Then he realized that she had unsnapped her pants and was wrestling them down her long legs. She sat on the edge of the bed to pull them off her feet, then climbed back into his arms, nuzzling her face against his hairy, muscular chest. Her left leg lay beside him and her right leg was bent at the knee, with her thigh laying across his crotch. Her bra-encased breasts pressed into his right side.

Ed stroked her hair, reminding himself to take this slowly. He would show this lovely young woman how a man should love a woman. He was confident in his ability to do so. Faye had never tired of his love-making. The handful of women that he had had sex with, other than Faye, had been completely satisfied and invariably had praised him for how attentive he was.

He stroked her hair, then her cheek, and then lay two fingers on her lips. She looked up at him without picking her head from his chest, opened her mouth, and sucked his fingers inside. She looked into his eyes with an adoration that made his already-swollen cock jerk with anticipation. She stroked his chest, wrapping her fingers in his curly chest hair.

Amy continued to suck his fingers, then gently bit them, teasingly. She reached under her right leg and placed her hand on his throbbing cock through his boxers. She gasped at its size, realizing that he was much bigger than her husband. Would it hurt? It was so exciting because of its size, but she wasn't sure that she was prepared to take it without a great deal of difficulty.

"Dad," she whispered, almost inaudibly, as she allowed his fingers to fall from her mouth, "It's so big. I don't know if I can..."

"Shh, don't worry, Honey. There won't be much, if any, pain. Do you trust me?" he replied, quietly. He knew that his son, Johnny, had a larger than average cock. If she had been taking him, even though he didn't know what he was doing, she could certainly handle him, even though he was somewhat larger. He was confident that she would be prepared by the time they got around to that part of the day's activities.

Amy raised herself up and scooted so that her face was right above Ed's. Her hair framed her perfectly beautiful face as she gazed into his face. "I do, Dad. I trust you more than anyone." She leaned and eagerly received his tongue into her mouth, moaning as she suckled his thick, wet tongue. As much as she enjoyed kissing her husband, she knew that she had never experienced as much pleasure and excitement from kissing. Her father-in-law had her entire body buzzing with anticipation. She knew they were about to make love and she knew that it would be the best sex of her life. Whatever doubts she had had were now dormant. She knew that she would not back out now.

As they kissed, their tongues wrestling with each other, Ed placed his hand on one of her breasts. She moaned. Oh it felt so good; she couldn't even imagine how good it would feel when he took her bra off - and she would wait for him to do so. It was ever so much more exciting when Johnny took her bra or panties off of her. She was aching for Ed to do so. Her anticipation was quickly turning into a deep need. She realized that she needed her gorgeous father-in-law to get her naked, to touch her all over, to worship her young shapely body with his eyes and hands and mouth! - and then to make sweet love to her. Her body had prepared itself for him. Her pussy was slobbering with her natural juices and aching for him to penetrate her with his gargantuan member. She wanted to vocalize her need, but she sensed that the anticipation would make it even better.

In their excitement, both Ed and Amy gasped for breath, holding each other close, their faces cheek to cheek. "Amy you're the sexiest little thing I've ever seen," he gasped as he found the clasp to her bra and, expertly unsnapped it. He carefully and slowly peeled back the cups, revealing her flawless young breasts to his eager view. Fuck, she was like a centerfold. He couldn't recall ever seeing such perfect, natural breasts.

Amy loved the way he was gawking at her breasts. She knew that they were attractive and she was very proud of them. When men stared at her breasts she usually found herself enjoying it. She had imagined herself revealing herself to men, either individually or in groups. It was one of her secret turn-ons that she would never, in a million years, actually carry out.

"Kiss them, Dad," she gasped.

"You are a beautiful woman, Amy," he smiled. "I'm not sure I've ever seen a prettier, sexier girl than you in all my life." He bent forward and kissed one of her nipples very lightly, then looked into her face for her reaction. Seeing her gasp and then close her eyes in obvious rapture, he kissed the other nipple, then took it between his lips and pressed them together.

"Oh that feels good," she whispered.

Ed almost laughed. He had not even gotten started. He took her nipple gently into his mouth and suckled as he gently tweaked the other nipple between his thumb and finger.

"Ohh," she moaned. "Dad, that is heaven."

Ed swiped around her nipple with his tongue, then switched to the other one. He began to feverishly go from one breast to the other, holding them both with his hands, sucking and licking them, to her great delight. He then took one of her nipples between his teeth and applied a slight pressure.

"You like that, Amy?" he asked.

"I love it all," she whimpered, then grasped her breasts and massaged them as he continued to lick and suck and bite them. "Oh I love that! Bite them a little harder... not too hard!" she grunted.

After several moments, Amy sat up and removed her bra, then indicated for Ed to lay down next to her. They began kissing, sucking each other's tongues, mouths open, inhaling each other. Amy reached downward and wormed her hand into Ed's boxers, wrapping her hand around his steel-hard erection. She moaned as she realized that she could barely wrap her hand around it. What a man he was! Her pussy cramped with need, even though she was a little afraid that his mammoth cock would split her in two. She reluctantly took her hand away from his tumescent manhood when he put his arms around her and pulled her to him.

Ed wrapped his arms around his near-naked daughter-in-law as they continued to kiss passionately. He broke the kiss and pulled her face against his own, whispering in her ear, "Amy, you ever had a man kiss you down there?"

"No," she croaked. "You don't have to do that, Dad..."

He looked in her eyes and smiled. "Have to? I want to, Honey. You want my mouth on your pussy don't you, Amy?"

Amy stroked his face and nodded as she gazed deeply into his eyes.

"Tell me, Amy. Men like for women to tell them what they need, sexually. Say it, Honey, and say it so there's no way I can misunderstand."

Amy grimaced, uncertainly. This was both embarrassing and highly arousing. She stroked his face again, then kissed him briefly on the mouth. "I want you to suck on my hot, wet little pussy, Dad. I want you to eat me out!" Then she smiled. "Is that better?"

Ed chuckled, then got on all fours and began kissing her throat, then her upper chest, not neglecting to kiss and lick her breasts all over before, once again, suckling her nipples. She moaned her appreciation constantly as she stroked his hair, face, and upper body.

Amy felt as if she had been transported to another dimension. This man, this ultimate example of virile manhood, was worshiping her body. It was abundantly evident that he adored her - not just her body. She already knew that her handsome father-in-law loved her, which made his skillful manipulation of her body all the more enjoyable. She wished that her own husband, Johnny, had the lovemaking skill (and yes, this was lovemaking every bit as much as penetration) that his father had. But, in the back of her mind, she was beginning to realize that her husband could never make her feel like this. He would never turn her on the way Ed was doing.

It was impossible for Johnny to turn her on this way because this was forbidden; she suddenly understood that, hidden in the nether regions of her mind, was the desire for the forbidden. Hadn't she caught glances of her brothers and her father in various stages of undress and, ever so briefly, imagined being with them sexually? Hadn't she secretly enjoyed the lustful glances from them at various times when she was growing up? Hadn't she already had fantasies about this impeccably sexy man - her husband's father? Didn't it give her a salacious thrill to call him Dad - invoking the thought of her own father? Hadn't she even noticed how well built her 18 year-old brother-in-law, Justin was? Hadn't amorphous, sexual images of all of these men inhabited her mind? She now admitted these things to herself and, in the moment at least, embraced them.

Ed was now kissing her flat stomach, marveling at his daughter-in-law's unblemished body. There was no part of her that was not perfect! His cock felt heavy and swollen; he was confident that he wouldn't suffer from the same affliction of which his son, Johnny, suffered - premature ejaculation - but he was tempted to speed up the process. He again reminded himself that this was for her and that whatever pleasure he derived was a by-product of the things he did to give her pleasure.

As he slowly licked the perimeter of her navel, then began to sensuously fuck his tongue into it, he grasped the sides of her tiny panties and began to tug. He could wait no longer. He raised up as she eagerly lifted her bottom from the bed and allowed him to peel her sopping panties down her long, shapely, legs.

"Oh I love that," she babbled. She had been constantly moaning and speaking almost unintelligible words for some time now.

"Love what, Baby?" Ed asked, glancing into the mask of lust that was her face.

"I love for you to take my panties off," she smiled, breathlessly. "It's like you're opening a present!"

"Oh, Amy," Ed gasped as he leaned forward and kissed her thigh, a few inches from her gushing pussy. He tentatively reached forward and, touched her hairless swollen labia, amazed at how wet they were.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned. "Sorry, Dad. I couldn't help it!"

Ed laughed. "Say whatever the fuck you want, sweet girl. Okay?"

She nodded as she gazed down at what was about to happen. She had long fantasized about a man going down on her, having seen it any number of times in porn videos. Now it was about to happen - and it was her father-in-law who was going to do it! She couldn't wait!

As Ed slowly licked her thighs, alternately, each time licking closer to her pussy, he prodded her opening with a finger and slowly pushed it inside her, to the hilt. Oh she was tight, but she was very wet.

"Fuck!" she moaned.

Ed now placed two fingers at her opening and, leaned forward very carefully, laying a hand on her upper thigh, he kissed her clit.

"Oh fuck! Dad!" she screamed as her body reflexively hunched upward. Ed had anticipated that and insistently held his hand on her upper thigh to keep her relatively still. He kissed her clit again as he slowly inserted two fingers inside her lust-slickened pussy. "Oh Dad! Ohhh Dad! Yesss!"

Ed withdrew his fingers, grasped her delightfully firm and round ass-cheeks in his hands, pulled her toward him and burrowed his face in her pussy, inhaling her intoxicating aroma and inserting his tongue inside her as far as he could. Her cries of delight prompted him to continue to tongue-fuck her pussy, then to kiss her cuntal crease ever so gently. His daughter-in-law had her legs spread as wide as she could get them, with her feet flat on the bed and her knees bent. He looked into her face - she had her head raised off the bed so she could watch - her mouth was wide open in a gasp, and her face told him that she had never experienced anything like this in her young life. When her eyes met his, he leaned forward, opened his mouth, closed it around her swollen clit, and gently suckled it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Oh, I am cummmmminggggggg!!" she groaned as she reached and pulled his head even closer to her. The crazy thought entered her mind that she was feeding herself to him.

Her father-in-law was sucking her clit in earnest, now. He placed a finger at her opening and began to saw it in and out of her clasping pussy. He reached the other hand up to massage one of her breasts, but she took it and sucked two of his fingers into her mouth. Her tongue worked on his fingers as if it were a cock. Ed knew that she was telling him what she was dying to do with his cock. That would be another day, if ever, though. He knew his limitations. He couldn't let her suck him off then fuck her - not without at least an hour in between. He moved his head as he suckled her clit, massaging her sensitive labia with his face.

"Cummmmming!" she screamed again. "Oh fuck I'm cummmming," she cried, unable to remember ever having such an intense orgasm. She was multi-orgasmic if she was really turned on and the crazy thought hit her that she would be happy to let him work this wonderful magic on her all day long. She couldn't imagine ever getting tired of this. What a lover! This man understood women and what they needed - and fuck, he was meeting her needs like she could never have imagined! And he had yet to fuck her - and yes she wanted that now. She had to have it. Gone were any conscience pangs. Gone was the fear that he might tear her apart with his monstrous organ - she needed this man to teach her what fucking was all about. She knew he could and she knew he would. "Dad, please... I want you inside me," she gasped.

Ed's jaws were almost cramping from his exertions. He loved eating pussy and knew he was doing a fantastic job, but the time had come for the main event. There was no need to drag it out any longer. He positioned himself, on his knees, between her fantastically long legs and gazed into her face.

"You want what, Amy?" he grinned as he leaned forward and began to rub his immense cockhead on her clit and then up and down her slit.

"I want...to do it," she gasped.

"Do what, Baby? What did I tell you about what a man likes to hear? Tell me exactly what you want, Amy," he said tenderly.

Amy smiled. She could play this game if he wanted. After all, she had never had such sensual pleasure in all her life. "I want... I NEED you to make love to me, Dad. I need it slow and tender."

His heart melted. This sweet, sweet girl - never had she enjoyed the pleasures of a skillful lover. He wouldn't fail her now. He swore to himself that she would never regret a moment of this day. He lay on top of her, his cock nestled in her cuntal crevice and kissed her lips. She eagerly parted her lips and sucked his lips, then his tongue.

"I love you, Amy," he whispered.

She wrapped her long legs around his body and rotated her hips so that his cock was rubbing her pussy in a most delicious way. "I love you, Dad," she told him as she stroked his face.

Ed raised up and grasped his 9-inch long, impossibly thick, cock and pushed the head against her opening, looking into her face to gauge her reaction.

"I don't want to hurt you, Baby," he said.

"I know it'll hurt a little," she whispered. "But I am so ready for you. I've never been this ready," she assured him.

Ed pushed as Amy opened her legs wide and lifted her feet into the air. He pushed again, feeling the head entering her. He could see the painful determination in her face and felt a tear stream down the side of his nose.

Amy reached and wiped his tear away, smiling up at him. "Oh I love you so much, Dad," she moaned as his cockhead popped inside her. "Oh, fuck, stop," she smiled. "It isn't hurting. I just want you to go really slow. Okay?"

Ed gritted his teeth. He fully understood now why his young son had the problem of premature ejaculation. The warm sheath of his long-legged, ultra-gorgeous, daughter-in-law was so tight and wet and delightful that he had to close his eyes and imagine something very distasteful - a fat, ugly woman that had accused him of cheating her on a home sale - in order to get himself back under control. He pushed and allowed himself to begin to slide slowly into the wet, warm, tight depths of her pussy. He felt that he had at least 7 thick inches inside her before she placed her hand on his bottom to stop him.

She closed her eyes and swallowed, then opened them and managed a smile. She stroked his hair and said, "I think I'm full. You can't imagine how good this feels."

"You have no idea how good this feels to me, Amy, nor how much I truly love you." Once again they kissed, more tenderly this time. Ed began to slowly withdraw a few inches, then slide back inside her, as he looked into her face.

"You're going to make me cum so good, Dad," she whispered. "I never had any idea... oh, Dad...fuck me good. Fuck your daughter-in-law, Dad."

Ed picked up the pace and saw in Amy's sweet face that she was, indeed, close to orgasm. From what she had just said, he understood that she was excited that she was having sex, not just with another man, but with her own father-in-law. Almost unable to control his own climax, he blurted, "You love giving yourself to your father-in-law, don't you, Amy? You love it, don't you?"

"Yes! YES! I love fucking my father-in-law! I am fucking CUMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" she moaned as she bucked her hips up to meet the thrusts of his long thick cock. "Oh fuck, I love your HORSE COCK!" she screamed as she pinched her nipples and another climax seized her lithe young body.

Finally her orgasm abated and she, covered in a fine sheen of perspiration, sighed and whispered, "That was the most incredible thing I ever experienced."

Ed smiled. Mission accomplished, but he still had not cum. It didn't matter, though, he reminded himself. This was for her; not him. "You satisfied, Amy?" he smiled.

"No. Not at all," she grinned.

"What else do you need, Baby?" Ed asked, puzzled.

"I want you to cum, of course. Can you?"

He almost laughed. "Kiss me, sweet girl."

She reached and drew his face down to hers, kissing him deeply. He grunted and she could feel his thick organ cramping inside her, spilling his man-seed deep in her depths. She imagined that she was not on birth control and that he was planting his seed inside her. What woman wouldn't want children by a man like this? He was big and handsome and kind, and best of all, he understood what a woman needed and knew how to provide it. She couldn't imagine ever being as satisfied, sexually, as she was this moment. She knew in her heart, as much as she loved Johnny, that he would never make her feel like this.

Ed rolled off her with a grunt of satisfaction. He turned toward her. She was laying on her back with a smile on her face, gazing at the ceiling.

"Penny for your thoughts," he said.

She looked over at him and reached for his hand. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Now, Amy, I don't want you beating yourself up over this. I hope that your sex life will improve with Johnny. He does love you; he just..."

She reached and placed a finger over his lips. "He will get better as time goes on, I'm sure. Meanwhile..."