The Newlywed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I am expressing my love to you. You know I love you. I mean... I can't even control it sometimes because you're so hot and I love you so much. You told me you were flattered!" he flared.

"I am flattered, Johnny. You have no idea how flattered I am that you find me that attractive! I love it and I love you, but I need to...," she started, but couldn't bring herself to say what she meant to say.

"Need to what?" he asked.

"Johnny. You can't be that stupid. I need to CUM. Did you ever think about that at all, at any time?" she yelled as she felt herself blush.

"Don't call me stupid, Amy. I guess I don't turn you on like you do me. I can just look at you and cum!"

Amy shook her head and tried to calm down. "Johnny, I am a woman. We aren't like you are. It takes more stimulation for us to have a climax... a cum; an orgasm. That doesn't mean we don't need or want it just as badly as you do!"

Johnny leaned over and kissed her. "I love you, Baby. I will try to be better. I know I've disappointed you."

"No, Johnny, don't think you've disappointed me. I love you! I just want us to have a better sex life - one in which we both enjoy it and look forward to it every time. You know?" She stood and took his hand. "Suppose we go practice," she giggled.

Johnny kissed her and headed for the shower. Minutes later, he emerged from the bathroom sporting a hard-on. He gripped it and pointed it toward Amy, who sat on the bed brushing her hair, already clothed in her short, translucent nightie.

"You're so funny, Johnny," she laughed. "Bring it over here."

He walked up to her and allowed her to take it in her hand. She studied it and then looked up at him. "Johnny, it's beautiful. It turns me on!" she whispered.

"I think I really do have a problem, Amy," he muttered. "You're hardly doing anything and I feel like I'm going to cum already."

"Lay down and let me get you off with my hand," Amy offered.

Johnny lay on the bed while Amy crawled between his legs. She took his cock in her hand and slowly began to stroke it, then leaned forward and kissed it gently and took the head in her mouth. She wondered what it would be like to suck it until he came; more than that she wondered if it would be disgusting if he came in her mouth. Would it taste bad? Would it gag her? After wetting his cock with her mouth, she continued to slowly stroke it with her hand as she lovingly looked into his face.

"Baby, your hand feels so good," he croaked. "Are you sure you don't mind doing this, Honey?"

"I think maybe that, afterward, you may be able to last longer when we make love," she whispered.

Johnny closed his eyes and gasped as his cock erupted. Great wads of thick, white man-seed spurted out, some landing on his chest, but most oozing out and covering Amy's little hand as she continued to stroke him gently.

After a minute, he stopped her by grasping her wrist. "That felt so good, Amy. Thank you for loving me, Baby."

Amy went into the bathroom to wash her hands and to get a washcloth to clean him up. She looked down at her hand, covered in her husband's viscous cum. She raised her hand to her mouth and, extending her tongue, tentatively tasted it. Not bad; not good, she thought. It wouldn't be horrible to get it in her mouth, maybe.

After cleaning him off, she took her nightie off and squeezed her breasts, making sure he was watching. "You like?" she teased.

"You're gorgeous, Amy. No wonder I can't control myself!" he laughed, as he reached for her and began to kiss her mouth. He then kissed her neck and then her breasts.

Amy lay back, thoroughly enjoying what he was doing to her. This was what has been missing, she thought. Just as she began to relax, Johnny suddenly raised up and climbed between her legs. He immediately began to insert himself inside her. She was very turned on and ready for him, although she had hoped for more foreplay before he began.

He sank deep inside her as he looked into her eyes, then began to slowly stroke in and out.

"Oh Johnny, that feels so good, Baby. Oh it's good!" she exclaimed, thinking that perhaps her talk with her father-in-law had done some good, after all.

Then she felt it. He was cumming inside her. She had hoped that she could have an orgasm before he did so. She hoped against hope that, once he was finished, he would make sure she finished, as well.

It was not to be. Johnny opened his eyes, kissed her cheek, and said, "Baby, that was so good". Then he withdrew, got up, and went into the bathroom.

Amy lay silently as tears rolled down her cheeks.

*****

Over the next couple of weeks, Amy and Johnny had sex several times. Despite Amy's talking to him about her need to have an orgasm during sex, Johnny didn't seem to be able to control his ejaculations; afterward, he seemed to forget about her needs. Amy was determined that she was not going to remind him. She became increasingly frustrated and turned to watching porn and masturbating for her own release. She needed more, but could only hope that Johnny would eventually get better.

Seeing how her in-laws interacted only added to her frustration. She would see Ed kiss Faye on the back of her neck and pat her bottom. Faye would turn around and kiss his lips, then smile and whisper in his ear. They weren't ashamed to interact like this in front of them; why would Johnny not want to behave in a similar way with his young bride? She craved it. She not only wanted satisfying sex; she wanted and needed him to show his affection for her outside the bedroom. They were married! Why would they not publicly display their love for each other?

Amy had resigned herself to enduring sex with him with no expectations. It felt good, oh yes, and sometimes she even stroked her own clit for the minute or so he was inside her, but no matter how frenetic her ministrations, in the back of her mind she knew he was going to be "finished" in a matter of seconds. The frustration continued.

One night, in yet another effort to prolong his ejaculation, she stroked him until he came, then when he mounted her a few minutes later, she imagined Ed, her father-in-law, and wondered how different he would be. She imagined that he would take his time with her. He might even kiss her between her legs. He certainly would take longer than a minute to climax. She realized, suddenly, that she was approaching her own orgasm and that Johnny was still pounding and grunting...

"Oh I am cummmmmmingggggggg!" she screamed and was surprised that Johnny stopped and placed his hand over her mouth.

"Honey! Not so loud!" he smiled, then continued to roughly fuck her. "Here it comes, Baby. It's so good!"

Amy didn't even care when he rolled off of her and went into the bathroom. She had orgasmed during sex! Then she realized, with a pang of guilt, that she had imagined her own father-in-law fucking her. She groaned in misery. She loved her husband so much; she wanted so badly for him to give her orgasm after delicious orgasm as they made love - she shouldn't have to resort to fantasizing about someone else. She certainly shouldn't have to view pornography to get sexual satisfaction.

*****

A couple of days later, Amy was washing the breakfast dishes right after Johnny and Faye and Justin had left. Ed was drinking coffee, sitting at the table, and making small talk.

"Amy, it's been awhile since we talked. You can tell me if it's none of my business, but I just wondered if things are better..."

Amy felt herself blush and was glad that her back was to her father-in-law. "I guess you could say they're better," she replied, without enthusiasm.

Ed could tell from her tone that things were not really much, if any, better. "If you'll pardon the observation, Amy... I never see you two kissing or even touching each other..."

Amy picked up the towel and dried her hands, then braced herself on the counter, her back still toward Ed. She fought to keep herself from weeping, but felt her body shudder as tears rolled down her face. She heard Ed push himself away from the table and felt his arms around her waist.

"Amy, Honey, I'm so sorry," Ed whispered, his lips just inches from her ear. "Do I need to talk to him?"

Amy shook her head vehemently and wiped her nose and eyes on the dish towel. "No, Dad. Don't do that. I have talked to him. He's so dense. He just doesn't get it," she said as she reached to her sides and pulled Ed's elbows so that his embrace was tighter. "I needed this hug. Thank you."

Ed could feel his cock beginning to harden. He thought back to the last time they talked, when they had ended up passionately kissing each other. He knew that it was dangerous to even hug her; she was so sexy and so attractive and sweet. He didn't trust himself with her at all. He sensed her vulnerability and tried to warn himself not to take advantage of it.

Amy couldn't be sure, but she imagined her father-in-law's hard cock against her bottom. She wondered if she really did turn him on that way. She had thought, many times, about the kiss that they had shared a few weeks ago and wondered if he felt guilty about it. She did feel guilt, but it had been perhaps the best kiss of her life. She knew that it probably excited her so much because it was so taboo - kissing her husband's father. Then she had imagined him making love to her while her husband was fucking her - and that's exactly what Johnny always did. He fucked her; he didn't understand about making love. She knew, without doubt, that he loved her, but that love didn't translate into satisfying sex - at least not for her.

Ed lay his head on Amy's shoulder. She was so tall! So pretty; so shapely; so sweet; so very lovable. He enjoyed the feel of her warm body within his embrace and the feel of her firm bottom against his crotch. He hoped that she wasn't aware of his burgeoning erection. His heart was beating so rapidly and he realized that he was very sexually and emotionally excited by this delectable young woman, his own daughter-in-law. He picked his head up and kissed the nape of her neck.

Delicious chills coursed from her neck, down her spine when Ed softly kissed the nape of her neck. Pleasure radiated to her erogenous zones; her breasts tingled and she felt her pussy begin to moisten. 'This man,' she thought - 'This man knows how to treat a woman.' She realized that she should not be having these feelings, but at the same time she felt as if she deserved to feel this way - and she mentally chastised her husband for not making her feel like this. His father shouldn't be the one to do it.

As wonderful as it felt, though, she knew she couldn't allow this to continue. She certainly could not kiss him again, or allow him to kiss her. Not on the mouth! No, she couldn't let him stick his tongue in her mouth, again - and she certainly couldn't insert her tongue into her father-in-law's mouth! That was just wrong. It was forbidden. It was taboo. It just couldn't happen again!

Reluctantly she reached and pulled Ed's arms from around her, then turned around to face him. She was very tall, but he still towered over her. He looked into her eyes and she saw love - or at least great affection. He was so handsome - maybe even more handsome than her Johnny. He was a big, muscular man; way more muscular than Johnny. He was a real man and she realized that, even though she was not scared of him at all, she would be powerless against him.

Ed gently took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes. What a pretty young thing she was! Her brown eyes sparkled with intelligence. She was perfectly lovely. He leaned forward and kissed her lips, then when he felt her mouth open slightly, he drew back. No, he wouldn't take advantage of her. This was wrong.

"Dad?" she whispered, her voice shaking.

"What, Amy?" he breathed. She was so irresistible. He couldn't tear himself away from her.

She reached up and stroked the back of his head as she drew his face down to hers, kissing him deeply. She nibbled his lips, then stuck her tongue in his mouth. He eagerly sucked her tongue, then thrust his own into her mouth, fucking her mouth with his tongue.

When she gasped for breath, she burrowed her face in his neck and whispered, "Why can't Johnny make me feel this way, Dad?" She peered up at him and continued, "I know he loves me, Dad. Why doesn't he kiss me like that?"

Ed held her at arms' length, grasping her shoulders. He looked down her body at her tight jeans and button-up blouse. He could see the swell of her breasts and marveled at the graceful beauty of her long neck and her pretty, girl-next-door face. "Honey, we should not..."

"Stop, Dad," she said. "Don't make me feel like that and then... don't tell me it's wrong. You think I don't know?"

"Yes, of course you know, Amy. I just meant that... Well, you are vulnerable, and...," he began, searching for words.

"Mr. Larson, I had an orgasm when we made love," she stated, matter-of-factly.

Ed smiled. "That's wonderful, Amy. Things ARE better, then!"

"I was thinking about you."

"What? Amy! What do you mean?"

"I didn't mean for it to happen that way. He was just banging away at me and I knew that he wasn't even thinking about giving me any pleasure. I was just waiting for him to get through, and suddenly I thought about how you kiss and touch Faye... and how you kissed me that day... and it just popped in my mind that you would be so much better at it than him...," she blurted. "And suddenly, I just did it!"

Ed could feel his cock shifting, hardening, in his pants. Why was she telling him this? Didn't she realize how desirable she was? Why would she tell her own father-in-law that she thought about him while fucking her husband - and that was the only way she could cum? She deserved better than that. As much as he loved his son, he realized that Johnny just wasn't doing his duty. Amy had needs that needed to be met. Johnny was apparently incapable...

"Let's go, Amy," he gasped.

"Where? What do you mean?" she gasped as he grasped her hand and led her toward his bedroom.

"Dad, what are you doing?" she said, raising her voice. "What are you thinking?"

Ed led her into the bedroom and sat her on the bed. "Take your clothes off, Amy," he commanded. "Or I will take them off of you. Your choice."

Panicked, she stood. "No, Dad! I didn't mean..."

"Doesn't matter, Amy. I know what you need - what you deserve. I'm going to give it to you," he said, as he began to unbutton his own shirt.

Amy made no move to leave; nor did she sit back down or begin to remove her own clothing. Her mouth gaped open as Ed removed his shirt, revealing his barrel chest, flat stomach and huge, muscular arms. Then he unfastened his belt.

"Dad... Mr. Larson, you're scaring me!" she whined.

Ed unfastened his belt and dropped his pants, leaving him in his tented boxers. He turned to her. "Amy, I will take great pleasure in undressing you, if that's what you want..."

"Dad! No! We can't do this! No!"

Ed sat down on the bed to take his shoes off, then remove his pants. "Amy, let's be honest. I'm not doing a thing to keep you here. You could leave at any time. I understand that you're torn. You don't want to cheat on your husband, but look at it this way: he's not meeting your needs. You have needs and you know I can meet them. Right?"

"Dad, you're not serious..."

Having shed all his clothing except his boxers, Ed reached for Amy's hand and pulled her down to the bed, pushing her onto her back.

"Dad!" she moaned. "No, please. Let me go!"

Ed chuckled. "You could have gone. You stood there watching me get undressed. You don't even have to admit that you're interested. That's okay, Honey." He lay beside her and, pulling her onto her side, kissed her lips tenderly.

Amy didn't react. She didn't draw back, but neither did she kiss back. She was wrestling with herself. If she gave in, she knew that her handsome father-in-law would give her more pleasure than any man ever had. She knew that he would make her feel loved and treasured. But she also knew that this behavior was more than inappropriate - it was wrong; it was sinful.

Ed began unbuttoning her top button. She didn't move, although he thought he could detect her trembling. She was, no doubt, a little scared, but she probably was also turned on. He knew, for a fact, that the kisses they had shared had aroused her. She hadn't fucked his mouth with her tongue out of boredom.

"You're so pretty, Amy," he whispered, as he unbuttoned the 3rd of 6 buttons on her blouse. He could now see her white bra, and a wealth of cleavage. His hard cock pulsed as he anticipated introducing this young beauty to the joys of great sex.

Amy was mesmerized. Her mind told her to jump up and run to her own bedroom. He wasn't forcing her to stay here. He was unbuttoning her blouse! He would soon have it off, and then what? Would he really take all her clothes off of her? That thought was so thrilling, so incredibly taboo, that she felt a squirt of lubrication flooding her pussy. She knew, if he continued, that he would soon know how very wet and ready she was for sex. She couldn't help it, no matter how wrong it was. She knew that this man could and would do it right. He would not disappoint her - but she just could not allow this to happen!

As Ed unbuttoned the last button on her blouse, he parted it, revealing her white bra and her lush, smooth cleavage. He knew that the bra was doing its job, pushing her breasts up to make them look larger, but it made her breasts look huge - much bigger than Faye's B cups. He had, of course, noticed Amy's breasts many times. She sometimes wore a loose tee-shirt around the house, and their true size and shape was apparent. She was really stacked and he couldn't wait to see her naked. He had to remind himself that his self-imposed mission was to show her how good sex could be; this was totally about her. Whatever pleasure he derived from it was a by-product! He almost chuckled when that thought ran through his mind.

"No, Dad, don't..." she moaned, half-heartedly. It felt so good for this handsome man to unbutton her blouse. He scooted closer to her and, gathering her in his arms, pulled her so that she was laying on top of him. She lay with her head on his shoulder, her face against his neck. She felt the unmistakable swell of his hard cock against her thigh.

Ed looked into her face, then leaned and tentatively kissed her lips. He thought that, if she was determined not to even kiss him, that he would stop this, as she had requested. She moaned a little as he pressed his lips against hers, then sighed deeply when he nibbled her lips.

"Dad, we should not kiss like this," she whispered as she raised herself up so she could press her lips against his and insert her tongue, once again, into his mouth. She loved kissing him, she admitted to herself. If he would just be satisfied with kissing, she could kiss him all day. It was so exciting and so very arousing!

Ed pushed on the sides of her unbuttoned blouse, trying to slip the sleeves down her arms. She raised herself up, now straddling him, his hard cock directly below her jeans-clad crotch. She removed the blouse, looking into his eyes, noticing how he was staring at her breasts. She knew she had nice breasts and she secretly enjoyed men looking at them, though she rarely wore clothing that showed them off.

She suddenly became aware of Ed's fingers struggling to unsnap her jeans. She knew, academically, that if she allowed him to remove her pants that there was no turning back. She couldn't allow this! This was her father-in-law! More importantly, he was not her husband! She couldn't have sex with any man other than Johnny - no matter how lousy he was in bed. And he was terrible in bed. It wasn't her fault. She had done everything she could think of to help him out. He got what he wanted and needed and was oblivious to her needs - even when she spelled them out plainly to him. She deserved better than that!