The News Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian cringed a bit at the word, he always thought it was a bit crass, the irony being the way he loved to humiliate women in the bedroom, but only the ones who got off on it. It was exciting to see them respond to the words, especially the prim and proper ladies, or the ones that would blush at the words yet crave hearing them at the same time.

"Thanks Aaron, good luck." Brian responded before heading back to his office. Brian paused briefly before opening his door, fantasizing for a moment that both women were waiting for him on the couch, Delanie dressed in white sheer lingerie, specifically a corset, g-string, complete with stockings and black heels while Vanessa was in a black thong and lace topped thigh-highs, topless. Both girls were kneeling on the couch, Vanessa with her fingers inside of Delanie's panties, while they kissed. Brian shook his head for a moment, clearing the thought as he opened the door.

"Brian" Delanie began, as she sat in a chair next to his desk "I got you a cake for your last day and Vanessa and I thought it would be funny, but now I'm not so sure."

"Just go on show him Delanie." Vanessa urged her. "It's not like everyone doesn't know."

"No Vanessa, earlier...." Delanie started to explain before Brian cut her off.

"Everyone knows what Vanessa?' Brian asked, moving over to his desk and sitting at his desk, crossing his legs and smoothing his tie before folding his hands in his lap. "You were saying Vanessa?"

"Vanessa!!!" Delanie almost yelled, trying to stop her.

"That you are gay Brian, the whole studio knows it, so Delanie got you a cake that's shaped like a dick!" Vanessa finished laughing at the joke.

"Is possible that I'm not gay Vanessa, just not attracted to the women here? Did you ever think of that?" Brian asked calmly, glancing at Delanie's worried face.

"Are you kidding me Brian? Who would believe that? Day in and day out the girls of the studio practically prance around you half-naked, you pick out our clothes, you bring your friend David to most of the company's events, and go out of town to meet lovers. So yes, I think the cake is funny. Open the lid, Delanie even got it with cum on the head of the cock." Vanessa grinned walking over to the desk and opening the lid of the cake to show him.

Brian glanced at the cake and chuckled, dipping his fingers into the clear sugar dripping from the head of the cock and taking it to his lips and tasting it.

"Delanie, no guy that isn't gay is doing that!" Vanessa exclaimed to her.

"Vanessa, what I was trying to tell you is that I got him hard early today and had his..."Delanie paused briefly " had him in my mouth briefly."

"Bullshit Delanie, you just want to let him off the hook and think the joke went too far." Vanessa just shook her head. "If he is gay then he could fuck my ass and cum, I mean, it's all the same in the end!"

Brian groaned at the bad joke. "Vanessa, gay or not, I wouldn't fuck you, you definitely aren't what turns me on."

"Brian please, if you weren't gay, you would be begging to be allowed to be with me. My partners love the way I fuck, taste, and make them cum. You wouldn't know what to do with me." Vanessa pointed out to him, her hands now to either side of the cake, palms flat against the table almost leaning across the table at him.

Brian considered this for a brief moment, knowing exactly what he would do this bratty girl; tie her down to the bed with her arms and legs spread wide, panties or a ball gag in her mouth, blind fold her and perhaps add the nipple clamps just to her hear gasps as he tugged on them once attached.

"Pretty sure I would Vanessa, but not sure you would like it." Brian said as he idly smoothed his pants.

"Vanessa, please stop" Delanie pleaded. "I just want Brian to enjoy his last day with us. He has worked hard to make us successful."

Vanessa leaned over further, her ample cleavage evident from the low cut of the dress.

"What do you say Brian?" Vanessa asked using her arms to squeeze her breasts together, deepening the cleavage. "Do you want your last day to be..." she paused for a moment to lower her voice and lick her lips suggestively "memorable?"

"Well, you could try Vanessa, but I don't think you would be very successful." Brian said, his dark brown eyes challenging her.

Vanessa moved slowly around the desk, pushing Delanie and her chair back out of the way. She stopped and stood in front of Brian, her fingers running between her breasts.

Brian watched disinterestedly as Vanessa slowly sank to her knees and ran her hands up his thighs letting her index fingers trace along his inner thigh to his balls, teasing them lightly through the pants.

Vanessa looked up, expecting to see hunger in Brian's eyes or waiting for a moan to escape his lips, and was disappointed to see him looking down at her with a bored look on his face.

"Ok Brian, take your cock out." Vanessa said leaning back on her heels waiting for him to comply.

"No Vanessa." Brian said simply. "First, you haven't earned it and second this is your show not mine. You want my cock you can either beg for it or take it out yourself." Brian glances at Delanie to see her reaction, noting she was sitting quietly in the chair, watching, her big blue eyes wide with surprise maybe? No, that wasn't it, maybe excitement? Brian wasn't sure but his attention was brought back to Vanessa as her hands had moved to his belt and was working to undue it.

As Brian's belt came undone, his zipper was next as Vanessa leaned in and pushed his shirt up, kissing his stomach before grabbing his boxers to pull them down. Brian glanced down, feeling Vanessa's long dark hair on his now bare thighs before his eyes went back to Delanie who hands were pressing tightly to her lap. Momentarily Brian thought of her rubbing her pussy as she watched before he pushed that thought from his mind so as not to get excited and think Vanessa was exciting him.

Vanessa wrapped her hand around his flaccid cock, her dark burgundy nails moving back and forth with her hand.

"C'mon Brian, you know you love this." Vanessa said but now sounding more unsure of herself. Vanessa leaned in as she brought his cock up to her lips so that she could kiss it softly thinking this was get the reaction she wanted, but now craved. Receiving nothing in return she looked up to see Brian not even looking at her but at Delanie. To get his attention she let her teeth graze down his cock, making him jump a bit.

"There we go." Vanessa purred, starting to work his cock into her mouth. Brian started to think about the delays at the airport that the next holiday weekend would bring and the headaches that would go along with the travel logistics. Maybe he should just arrange to meet Isabel someplace warm and not Denver. Still he would need to use that time to network.

Vanessa pulled back and leaned her ass on her heels, reaching up and pulling her dress down from her shoulders and reaching back to unhook her bra, sliding the straps and cups down, letting Brian see her 36Ds with her large dark nipples before reaching back to Brian's cock with her right hand while she grabbed her left breast and slide the fingers down to her nipple, pinching it lightly.

"Do you want to touch these tits Brian?" Vanessa asked, trying to get him hard.

"No Vanessa, are you done now?" Brian asked, though he was trying had not to look at her dark painted nails touching herself.

"Damnit Brian, get hard!" Vanessa almost yelled, struggling to keep her composure. "I want to fuck you!" Vanessa turned to Delaine "You were kidding about getting him hard earlier weren't you?"

Delanie slowly shook her head, before crossing her legs slowly and highly, her eyes watching Vanessa's hand on Brian's cock.

"No he was very hard for me." Delanie said as she rubbed her thighs together.

Vanessa looked up at Brian, still stroking his soft cock. "Did Delanie make you hard Brian?"

Brian's cock jumped as Vanessa said her name, as he thought of her in just the hose and wet she was earlier.

"Oh my god." Vanessa said looking first at Delanie and then back to Brian. "It's Delanie that you want isn't Brian?" Vanessa asked although the tone in her voice making it more of a statement. "It's Delanie who you want kneeling here isn't it? With her tits out and in nothing but her hose and heels."

Brian knew that no matter what he said, his cock was going to betray him as it was already starting to do as Vanessa's words brought back the image of Delanie earlier.

"That's it Brian, get hard for Delanie, you know she is watching you right now." Vanessa said while watching his cock come to it's full 8 inches of hardness.

Brian moaned before he could stop himself, his eyes locking on Delanie as she uncrossed her legs and moved her hand between her thighs and began to rub her pussy through the hose.

"Go on Brian, show her you aren't gay." Delanie almost whispered as she continued to watch.

Vanessa moved her mouth to Brian's cock, taking in as much as she could, her lipstick smearing down the sides of his cock.

"I want you Delanie." Brian said, watching her touching herself.

"You can have me, after you..." Delanie paused for a moment, her orgasm building, trying to choose the words that she knew would get the best reaction from Brian. "...teach her how to be a good little slut for us."

At these words, Vanessa choked on Brian's cock and pulled back, her salvia dripping from her mouth, running down her chin, as she tried to catch her breath while Brian's hand wrapped in Vanessa's hair.

Delanie stood, reaching behind her and unzipping the dress before letting it fall to the ground and stepping out of it, leaving her in just the hose and heels, her bra taken off after the last set of the day. She then raised her hands to her above her breasts, letting her fingers play down over her nipples, her left hand cupping her breast while her right down slide down inside of her hose to begin to rub her clit in slow small circles just above the wet spot.

Brian watched her fingers through the hose clearly as the hose he bought for the girls at the station did not have that annoying cotton gusset that got in the way of seeing a woman's pussy clearly.

Delanie slowly withdrew her fingers and walked around the side of his desk, watching Vanessa's mouth moving back and forth on his cock, taking it deeply into her mouth before sliding it all the way back out to her lips and letting her tongue circle the head. Delanie walked behind Brian, pressing her breasts against his back while her left hand worked the buttons opened on his shirt and her other fingers found his lips and she slowly pushed them into his eager mouth, letting him taste him.

"Go on Brian, take charge of her, she totally gets off on it." Delanie whispered into his ear, low enough that Vanessa could not hear him even though she looked up with her mouth full, knowing that she was being talked about but not sure what was being said. "Use her Brian, she wants to be called a whore and slut. Use her like you do Isabel."

Brian inhaled deeply, Delanie's words both unsettling and erotic and the same time. How the hell did she know about Isabel he thought, or tried to think as Vanessa's fingers slowly stroked his balls and Delanie's fingers rolled his nipples. Suddenly Delanie's fingers pinched his nipples hard and twisted.

"Do it Brian, Dominate her or all this stops." Delanie whisper before biting his ear lobe.

Brian groaned as the pain shot from his ear and nipples down to his cock, he could feel his balls tightening.

"Suck my cock Vanessa, let's see just how good of a little cock sucker you are or if you are all talk." Brian said as he wrapped his hand tighter into her hair, guiding her mouth back and forth for several strokes before bringing her face against his groan, his cock deep in her throat, holding it there. Brian watched her eyes closely, watching them starting to water, before sliding his cock back out and watching those massive breasts heave as she drew in a breath. As her chest heaved he could hear the sound of wetness behind him and Delanie drove her fingers in and out her pussy, watching.

Delanie purred into his ear "Humiliate this little slut Brian, treat her like you do Isabel. I want to watch you and see her blush."

"Is this what you wanted Vanessa, my cock deep in your throat, using you for my pleasure?" Brian asked her fucking her mouth harder before pulling out.

"Oh god yes, Brian, please use me. Fuck my mouth, make me your whore." Vanessa moaned around his cock.

Brian pulled her hair back so that his cock slid out of her mouth and grabbed his cock and rubbed it all over her face, as Vanessa looked up, her lips parting whenever his cock would get close to them.

"Brian I want you to..." Delanie started before Brian turned his head and kissed her hard on the mouth, his tongue entering her mouth to run over tongue before he used his teeth to bit her lower lip until a whimper escaped her.

"Stand up and take off your dress slut." Brian said addressing Vanessa. Vanessa did as she was told, sliding the dress off, her hands going demurely to cover her pussy.

Brian slid his hands under her arms and lifted her on the desk, placing her on the edge of the desk and then lifting each foot to rest to either side. He quickly stepped out of his shoes and slid off his pants and boxers as Delanie stepped back to give him room.

Brian squeezed her pussy through the hose before using his fingers to rip the hose open, her plump lips full and wet. He tore the hose open further revealing her heart shaped pubic hair. He was about to grab his cock when he felt Delanie's small hand trying to reach around the girth but failing. Brian looked down and moved closer to Vanessa, letting Delanie rub his cock against her pussy, watching Delanie tease Vanessa with his cock.

"Beg me for his cock Vanessa." Delanie told the sexy Latina slut. "Beg me for it slut."

"Please fuck me Brian." Vanessa begged. Delanie squeezed Brian's cock, keeping him hard before slapping Vanessa's pussy with it hard, over her clit.

"Wrong person to beg slut." Delanie said. "Do you think Brian even wants to fuck you? Do you think he wants the smell of your pussy on his cock or your juices?" Delaine demanded.

"N-n-o Delanie." Vanessa stammered even as her hips bucked upwards.

Delanie sank her teeth into Brian's should before looking around him and guiding his cock into Vanessa's wet and eager pussy.

"Fuck her Brian, fuck her for me." Delanie whisper into his ear as her hands moved to Brian's hips even as he thrust into Vanessa causing her to moan loudly. "Fuck her as you think of my shaved pussy, shaved fresh for you this morning. Knowing I touched myself in the shower thinking of you." Delanie coaxed him on.

Brian reached down, pushing Vanessa back onto the desk, his fingers pinching each nipple as Vanessa moaned "harder, please Brian." As her legs came up around him, rubbing the hose against his hips and then up to his shoulders, her feet caressing his face causing Brian to turn and kiss her foot, the softness of the hose against his face.

Out of the corner of his eye he watched Delanie move around the desk to stand over Vanessa as she pulled her pantyhose slowly down revealing her pussy shiny with wetness.

"Straddle her Delanie, I want to see Vanessa make you cum." Brian told her as Vanessa's eyes opened from the fucking she was getting in time to see Delanie's pussy being lowered to face, and Delanie begging to grind against her mouth. Delanie cried out as she held hose pulled down and began to move faster as she watched Brian fuck Vanessa.

Delanie licked her lips, trying to form the words as her orgasm was quickly building. "Cum on her Brian, send her to her boyfriend smelling of your cum."

Brian moaned loudly, the combination of the hose against his face, Delaine's words, and watching Delanie's shaved pussy being pushed against Vanessa's face almost pushing him to edge as those same words brought Vanessa to climax, her hips bucking wildly as she moaned deep into Delanie's pussy.

"Sh,sh, show me" Delanie began trying to get the words out as she started to shake, "show me..." Delanie tried to continue as he clit spasmed against Vanessa's tongue and lips... " want her covered in your cum..." the words fell away as she moaned loudly cumin on Vanessa's face.

Brian pulled his cock out of Vanessa's pussy, while spreading her legs wide before his cum shot into her pubic hair, covering the hair with the thick ropes of cum.

Delanie leaned forward, holding herself up with one hand pressed against the desk, while her other hand moved over Vanessa's cum covered pussy, her fingers trailing through the cum before bringing Brian's cum to her mouth to taste.

"mmmm as good as I imagined, but next time it's all mine Brian." Delanie told him as she leaned back and then raised herself off of Vanessa, her cum dripping from her pussy onto Vanessa's face.

Brian sank bank into the chair while Vanessa moved off the desk and to the couch, her hose torn, her pussy covered in cum, and her feeling thoroughly used.

Delanie pulled her hose up, pulling the seam tight against her clit the way she liked it as Brian watched. Delanie then grabbed her dress and slid back into it before walking over to grab her phone and snap a few pictures of Vanessa still covered in the cum. She then turned to Brian and leaned down and kissed him, thinking to herself. 'I'm going to like Denver.'


12