All Comments on 'The Next Big Thing'

by KristinKailey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jleetechiejleetechiealmost 3 years ago

It is difficult to rate this. The first chapter is too unpleasant, and without development. And I am not a fan of hypnosis. But the writing is good and there are some erotic scenes.

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I appreciate your feedback. Its funny you picked up on the difference between the writing style of the first chapter versus the other ones. The first one was mostly written by a friend because we were involved in a roleplay and he wrote a piece of that (which I ended up editing the crap out of) and I wrote most of the rest. I get that hypnosis and drugging isn't your thing, that's fine, fetishes can be for anyone but they're not always for everyone, but I do appreciate your feedback on the story itself and the style. That helps me understand why some stories might be better received than others and what I can do to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I couldn’t finish this one, it’s vastly different to the “rubber doll” story, that one is pure fantasy (I left a comment to explain) it lets the reader imagine the kink/ fetish without looking deeper into the story and seeing the genuine nightmare that it would be on someone who is unwilling. That’s what I couldn’t cope with in this story. One of the girls has been bimboified by drugs/ hypnosis but the genuine victim is the one being tortured on a daily basis. It’s not sexy torture meant as foreplay it’s real torture that is destroying her mind and body it’s completely non erotic. It’s because this is absolutely plausible, girls can be made to disappear and be used and disposed of.

The reality is that Lauren would have to have been tube fed they way she was described is that she’s broken and has given up, there’s a reason why mental institutions had padded rooms, trying to kill herself would be her only way out. That’s despair, got enough of that in real life so to me this is a non erotic horror story.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok so I took a deep breath and managed to read the story in full…ok without reading the Lauren section again. It just confirmed my earlier thoughts. That first section about Lauren is full on horror story because it’s too real whereas the rest of it is a rapid return to the impossible fantasy world that is noted in Rubber Doll.

I noticed your comment and have to say I definitely prefer YOUR writing style. (Apologies to your friend who was trying to help but stories on Human Trafficking aren’t sexy)

Tess (uk)

Sir_YvonSir_Yvonover 2 years ago

Kristy Kunt! What a great name! Well you do have three donuts to play with don’t you? Krispy Kreme donuts obviously 😜😜😜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do you really want to experience such things?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristinKailey@KristinKailey
I've been writing erotic stories for a while as I explore bdsm and fetish and learn more about what I enjoy about it. I was active for a while on some Reddits as well as in Second Life and it was a great way for me to figure out what I liked about fetish and BDSM play. I do ...