The Next Big Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slender blonde girl with firm little tits who controlled my leash was dressed only in a heavy metal chastity belt that locked up her sensitive flesh and a pair of shiny black thigh high platform boots with red laces running up the front. Naturally Master owned her as well. "Come on little Krissy Kunt, be a good toy", she said.

Krissy Kunt was my name and it fit my modified bimbo whore body much better than Kristin. What kind of a name is Kristin anyway? The public knew me as Krissy Kunt and that's what I was to them. I brushed a strand of my long platinum blonde hair from my pale blue eyes as I crawled. Master had dyed my black hair a long time ago to make me more bimbo like. My tanned skin which was once flawless was now covered in degrading tattoos. The word WHORE across my face with my mouth forming the O, a bar code and slave registry number on my smooth hairless pubic mound, words like fucktoy, bitch, cunt and sex animal coated my jiggling tits, firm round ass and flat tummy. My anus had even been tattooed to make it look like it was another pussy.

We turned around and I began to crawl back across the stage the way we came. She pointed to a small puddle of my slimy cunt juices mixed with several drops of my milk and I knew what I was supposed to do. I lowered my little body, my large tits pushing into the floor and raised my ass. My modified pussy was certainly well on display for the crowd in this position. My clit had been lengthened and pierced with several studs running down the side of it with a large ring through the tip. Each of my inner labias were stretched, pierced with three rings on each side and tethered to my thighs, permanently holding my pussy open wide and on display at all times. A performer has no secrets and no modesty, every inch of me should always be on display at all times. At least that's what Master tells me and Master is always right.

I extended my soft pink tongue which Master had lengthened back when he had me doing lesbian shows and he wanted me to be able to tongue fuck the other girls. The large silver ring that pierced the tip scraped against the floor as I tasted my own delicious pussy juices and milk. I lapped it up like a hungry animal, leaving behind a glistening layer of my sticky saliva on the floor before being led to the next puddle of pussy juices and milk.

After my performance the blonde girl led me off stage and handed my leash to my Master before she knelt obediently at his feet. Master was standing with a man I had never seen before who was staring at me as if I was a prized animal and being looked at in that way made me even hornier than I already was. At the sight of my Master I immediately pressed my head to the floor, raised my firm ass and licked his shoes before kneeling up and jiggling my tits for him, just as I had been taught.

"Just look at how well trained she is", he said as he turned to the gentleman. "The dumb bitch will give you years of pleasure my friend, plus you'll be the envy of all your buddies. How many guys can say they own the one and only Krissy Kunt?"

"That is a good point, and I'm sure I'll get plenty of good use out of her", the man replied, "but I'm really looking to buy her as a present for my daughter's nineteenth birthday. She's just crazy about Krissy Kunt and I did promise I'd get her a pet. But what about you Mr. Perlman, won't I be depriving you of your star performer?"

"Not at all, Krissy Kunt has had a good run but her career is over. The petite blonde girl here, Fiona Fucktoy will take her place and be an even bigger star". Master had no sooner finished his sentence when he reached down and unlocked the pretty pink Star collar that had graced my neck for years, replacing it with a heavy chrome collar that was cold against my skin and pressed into my delicate flesh. He wrapped my old collar around Fiona Fucktoy's neck and locked it in place. Just as the collar had once adorned the neck of Deborah Tulsa before being locked on my slender neck, it was now being passed to Mr. Perlman's next big star and just as he discarded the Tulsa Twins when they were finished, so too was he now discarding me.

As my new owner, a man I had never met before grasped my leash and gave it a hard tug, causing my anus to spasm in response, I considered my career as a performer. I thought about all the cum I had licked and swallowed, the pussies I ate and the cocks I sucked. I reflected on all the things that had been stuffed inside my cunt, ass and mouth as people watched and applauded and I thought about all the changes that had been made to my once perfect little petite body. Indeed I had become a star performer, but there was a part of me, somewhere deep down inside that had to wonder. Was this really something I ever wanted? For some reason I couldn't shake the feeling that maybe I never really wanted to be a star at all, at least not like this.

My new Master tugged a second time, this one even harder than the last and I dismissed the silly thoughts in my brainless bimbo head, obediently crawling behind him, my large udders jiggling, swaying and dribbling milk with each movement forward to the life that awaited me as his daughter's new pet.