The Next Load

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that surprised you?"

She nodded. "Not many strangers would give two fucks about a waitress they see once. They eat, pay and leave. They wouldn't even give me a second thought. Not unless I messed up their order."

"What exactly was your plan when we left the diner?"

Amber shrugged. "You seemed like good company. And I like how you made me smile."

"And coming back to my truck?"

"I was truthful about never being in one. I actually had no idea what it was like. But I thought you'd just try and go for me. Push me down, and in ten minutes, I'd be walking home telling myself I was stupid and that all people want from me is one thing."

Mac wasn't sure what to say. Amber's intentions had been what he had suspected, but not for your normal reasons. She seemed to have a lot of self-doubts and didn't trust others easily. It seemed her last two relationships had messed her up, and God knows what else she had suffered through.

But Mac found himself in an odd situation. He was tempted. He was fucking tempted to do as Amber said. He wanted to push her down, strip her, and suck on her tits as he fucked her. It would be longer than ten minutes; he'd want to enjoy himself. But that seemed like the bad thing to do. He would prove Amber's belief right if he fucked her and sent her off. But saying goodbye and letting her walk off just seemed silly too. But what else could he do?

"How about I walk you home?" Mac offered.

Amber frowned as she looked up.

"Really?" she asked, surprised.

He nodded. "It's dark. I wouldn't feel right leaving you on your own."

Amber's frown became a smile. "You really are different. Maybe my issue is maturity. I should date someone older."

"Not a bad idea," said Mac.

"I'd date you if I could."

Mac smirked. "Would you now?"

She nodded.

"You wouldn't mind an old man kissing you. The saggy skin pressing against you as I fucked you?"

Amber shrugged. "I wouldn't know. Never fucked an old guy. Never kissed anyone besides my exes."

"Sounds like you just need to experience the world. Maybe then you'll find what you really want."

"I like that." Amber bit down on her lip. She said, "I should experience new things."

Mac was surprised as she stood up and took a step towards him. He stayed in his seat and turned to face her as she leaned her arm on the back of the seat and placed her other hand on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

It was a dumb question. He could see what she was doing.

Amber stepped over his leg, her thighs clamping around his tight. She smiled at him and slid her hand from his shoulder to his face.

She said, "Trying new things."

Amber leaned in and pressed her lips against his. Her lips were soft and wet. Mac couldn't remember the last time he'd kissed a girl so young; her lips were smooth and small against his own. He stayed still, not wanting to push it too far, but found Amber leaning in, her hand cupping the back of his neck and her tongue pressing against his lips. Mac opened his mouth to meet his tongue with hers and moved a hand to grasp her forearm. His other hand reached for her hip and pulled her up and onto his lap, her knees on either side of his waist.

Amber rested her bum on his thighs; one of her hands gripped the ends of his hair while the other grasped at his shirt. She pressed her chest against his and twisted her tongue against his.

Mac felt his body respond. The cock he'd been willing to stay soft and not react to the pretty girl was growing hard. Her warm, soft body was pressed against his, and the only barrier between her hot young pussy was his pants and her panties. It wouldn't take much to remove either, which made his cock twitch.

Amber broke the kiss when she was panting. She pulled back, and a small lick of saliva followed her lips as she brushed back some loose hairs and looked down at Mac. Her mouth was open, her eyes wide.

Mac moved his hand to cup her face and asked, "What's it like kissing an old man?"

Amber smiled; a small laugh came out. "Good."

She moved her hips, causing her pantie-covered centre to rub against his hardening cock. Mac had to hold it a groan.

She said, "You seem to like kissing me too."

Mac nodded. "I do."

"I think I should give you more than a kiss, though," she said.

Images of Amber on her knees sucking his cock flashed in Mac's mind. Pictures of her small breasts bouncing in his face as she bounced on his lap. Her small mouth stretched out in a wide O as she screamed his name.

Amber pushed up on his shoulders and climbed off his lap. She dropped into the passenger seat and said, "You might want to sit on the bed."

Mac's throbbing cock wasn't going to let him say no. He stood from his seat and sat on the edge of his bed. Amber didn't hesitate to move from the seat to the floor, kneeling between Mac's legs, her face level with his crotch. She ran her hands up his thighs, her nails scratching against the denim of his jeans. Amber ran her tongue along her lips as she palmed his cock, giving the contained length a firm squeeze.

"Are you just going to tease me?" asked Mac.

Amber shook her head. She squeezed his bulge again before moving her hands to his zipper. Her fingers had to go beneath the slight overhang of his stomach, but she found the button and the zip and opened them. She gripped the top of his jeans and tugged at them. Mac lifted his hips to allow her to pull down his pants and underwear. She got them to his knees before she let them go, and they pooled around his ankles.

With the barrier of his pants gone, Mac's cock stood to attention. Amber leant her head to the side, her eyes running up and down the length. She drew her nail along Mac's inner thigh, then against the base of his cock, just above his balls.

She said, "What a nice size cock you have."

Amber wrapped her fingers around the base of the length and slid her hand slowly up the length before going back down. She applied gentle but firm pressure and kept her eyes locked on Mac. She stroked him once, twice, three times before she broke eye contact and lowered her head. She pressed her lips to the underside of Mac's cock before sticking out her tongue to lick at his balls.

Mac groaned and let his head fall back as her lips sucked one ball into her mouth, her tongue caressing it. She sucked gently as her hand stroked his length before letting it go with a pop and moving to the other. It was something to feel Amber's mouth on him, but he wanted to replace his balls with his cock. He wanted her to choke on his cock while he finished in her mouth.

He reached for her head, his hand sliding around to grasp the top of her braid. With some pressure, he pulled her head away from his balls and pulled her up. The ball popped out of her lips, and Amber moaned as he directed her head to the head of his cock. She stuck out her tongue to lick the tip, and a low moan of what Mac would describe as enjoyment came out as she tasted the first few drops of precum forming on the tip.

Taking the full head into her mouth, Amber sucked like she was trying to pull milk from a tit before looking up to lock eyes with Mac. The site of her wide eyes and her small mouth around his cock made Mac's cock throb violently. He needed a release.

Amber pulled her mouth off his cock and said, "I don't know if I'll get much more in my mouth. My mouth's somewhat small." She licked the tip.

Mac smiled, the grip on her braid tightening. "I'll make it fit."

Amber's eyes flashed with a mixed look of excitement and fear. Her mouth was small; it looked strained, taking in only the head. But Mac would stuff his cock in until he reached her throat. He wanted her nose buried in his pubic hair; he wanted her to feel him in her stomach.

Opening her mouth, Mac fed his cock back into her lips.

He said, "Make sure to relax your throat, Darlin'."

He shifted his hips forward while he brought Amber's head towards him. His cock slid between her lips, her tongue and mouth sucking on his length as it went. He got only halfway when Amber tilted her head; she looked at him and started to pull back. Mac let her go back slightly before he pushed her head forward again. Amber followed, taking a little more.

Back and forth they went, Amber taking a small amount at a time. Her tongue caressed the throbbing length, her lips sucking his cock like a lolly. Amber had drool pooling around her mouth, sliding down her chin, and her eyes looked bleary as she breathed heavily through her nose.

Mac caressed her cheek as he felt the back of her throat. He held her head there and smiled down at her.

"Took more than you thought." He chuckled.

Amber applied more suction and pulled back again; Mac allowed her to go most of the way before pushing her firmly down. He groaned as his cock was squeezed by her throat as he pushed down into her throat. Amber's throat contracted, and she sputtered around his length before she relaxed.

Mac kept Amber's head moving, guiding her up and down, his cock going down her throat a little more each time. It wasn't rushed, and Mac found his cock tightening with every push. He wasn't far from his orgasm and couldn't wait to watch her swallow every drop.

One thing that did cross his mind was that he had somewhat taken over Amber's actions. She had been the one to initiate the blow job, she had sucked on his cock like a newborn did its mother's tit, but she was somewhat playful. Mac was now jamming his cock down her throat, getting as deep as he could. Her nose was pressing into his pubic hair. His balls slapped against her chin. His actions were far from rough, but he hoped that she didn't want to end it once he finished.

Amber reached up to grasp Mac's arm as he thrust into her mouth again. Her tongue twisted along his length, and she moaned; the vibration made Mac groan.

"Fuck," he said. "I'm close."

Amber's eyes widened slightly; anticipation shone up at Mac. He felt her suction increase, and her other hand ticked his balls. He grunted as her throat contracted, and it pushed him over.

"Shit!"

Mac's cock throbbed, and the first shot of his cum exploded into Amber's throat. She jolted, the hot semen surprising her. But she pulled back as the rest followed. Mac emptied himself onto her tongue, and Amber swallowed without hesitation. She sucked and licked as the slaty fluid poured out of him.

Mac's hand released Amber's braid, and he released a shaky breath. The pressure in his cock was gone, and he felt that pleasant rush of euphoria.

After a moment, he looked down at Amber. She was still sucking on the tip of his cock but let it go with a pop. The sight of her made Mac smile. Her face was flushed, her hair a mess. Her chin covered saliva and a few drops of cum which she ran her finger over to catch before licking off.

"I've never swallowed cum before," she said. She giggled as she licked her fingers. "It's not what I thought."

Mac took one of her hands that was resting on his thigh and pulled her up onto her feet.

He said, "You can enjoy as much of mine as you like."

Amber let out a small snort and then covered her face with her hand. "Aren't you leaving in the morning?"

Mac nodded. "I have all night."

Amber dropped her hand and bit down on her lip.

"But I think it's mine turn to get a good taste."

Amber's eyes widened as Mac pulled her against his chest. He rolled them sideways and over, so he was kneeling above her, and Amber was lying squashed beneath him. Mac slid one hand beneath the skirt of her dress and hooked his fingers into her panties. He rubbed the soft material between his fingers and then pulled them down.

"I don't know...." The words died on Amber's lips.

Mac sat up and stood. He kept his eyes on Amber as he kicked off his shoes, allowing his pants to come off completely. He then pulled off his shirt and stood naked before her, his old body not as handsome or as firm as it used to be but nowhere near as ugly as it could be. His cock was already growing hard again, thinking about what could come next.

He reached out to grasp her panties again; they were sitting at her knees.

He said, "I would never force you if you didn't want it."

He drew the panties down her legs and off her ankles.

"Tell me to stop, and I will."

Amber swallowed, and she nodded.

"Okay. I've just never—"

"Are you a virgin?"

She shook her head. "No, I've had sex." She sighed. "You just seem to know what you like. I only slept with my boyfriend a handful of times, which was never really exciting. He'd finger me a bit, stick his cock in. It was a few minutes of awkward thrusting before he'd finish and then finger me into my orgasm."

Mac frowned. He knew some girls didn't always cum easily. Still, he'd always been proud that no woman had ever left his company unsatisfied. It sounded like all Amber had known was disappointment.

"Let me show you what it should be like."

Getting back onto the bed, Mac placed Amber's legs apart. Her dress was bunched up, leaving her lower half bare and glistening before him. It made Mac smile as he saw her juices coating the lips of her pussy. Sucking him off had really gotten her excited.

He leant down to press his lips to her ankle. Taking his time, he ran his fingers gently across her soft skin, his lips following the trail. He kissed, nipped, and sucked at her perfect skin, making Amber squirm. Mac reached her thigh and slid his hands beneath them, his fingers digging into her ass cheeks. Squeezing them and pulling her centre closer to his face.

Mac nudged his nose at her mound and took a deep breath. The wet heat of her centre stirred his cock back to full hardness. He couldn't wait to fuck her. He brought a finger to the top of her outer lips, just about her clitoris. He glanced up at her face; her eyes were looking down her body at him as he slid the tip of his finger between her folds to rub against her clit.

Amber's head fell back, and she let out a gasp. Mac moved his thumb to join his finger and pinch the clit between the tips. He rolled the small ball, the action making Amber shift her body. She cried out, and her hands grasped at the blanket.

Mac moved his mouth down and licked at the lips of her pussy. He got his first taste of her juices and let out a pleasant hum. There was nothing better than an aroused woman. He nudged open the lips of her pussy with his other hand and pressed his face against her centre. He pushed in his tongue fell the heat.

Amber cried out again, his name falling out in a sharp gasp. Her legs clapped around his head, and one of her hands found his hair and tugged tightly.

Using a combination of his fingers and his tongue, Mac devoured her. He licked, sucked, twisted, and nibbled her. Making Amber rock against his face, desperate for friction and release. Her juices flowed out of her, a heavy stream coating his face and tongue as her walls clamped around whatever part of him buried itself inside her.

Mac pulled his fingers from her clit to slide them into her centre along with his tongue. Her hot walls clenched desperately at his fingers as they slid deeper than his tongue ever could.

"Maaac!"

Amber shifted her hips, her toes curled as her thighs tightened around.

Her whole body trembled, and Mac opened his mouth as Amber cried out, and her orgasm hit her. She spasmed as her juice flooded Mac's mouth, the liquid spilling out and down the lips of her pussy onto the blanket below. She was a mess.

Mac licked her centre clean before sitting up.

Amber was panting still. Her eyes closed with an arm thrown over her face. Mac wiped the traces of her orgasm from his mouth before sliding up her body. He pressed a few kisses to her stomach before reaching her bunched-up dress. Mac reached up to unbutton her uniform. He found it convenient that the dress unbuttoned up the front, meaning he could finally get a peak at the firm little tits she had hidden.

He pushed the dress to the side and was pleased that her bra matched the cute pink panties she'd been wearing. Amber lifted her hands, and for a moment, Mac thought she was going to cover herself, but instead, she grasped her bra and unhooked it from the front. The cups fell down, revealing her perky tits.

Mac smiled and reached one hand out to grasp her breast. His fingers slid over her nipple and pinched it firmly, making Amber whimper. He leant his face down and pressed his nose against the other. Rubbing his face into the mound, he moaned before licking her nipple and sucking it into his mouth.

"Maaccc," Amber moaned.

Her hands slid into his hair, her body arching into his touch. Mac had to release her other breast to hold himself up. He slid his other hand around her side and caressed her back as he increased his suction and pressed his body into hers.

Mac was glad her breasts were as firm and perky as he'd thought. Not too big, the perfect size to squeeze and suck. He was sure -- if she didn't mind -- they would be a great spot for him to rest on once he'd fuck her to the best orgasm she'd ever had.

Amber's nipple popped from Mac's mouth with a loud pop. Her nipple was red from Mac's attention, leaving Amber panting.

Shifting his hips, Mac nestled his hardening cock against the lips of Amber's pussy. She was slick and hot; the juices of her need dripped down to coat his length as he shifted his hips to rub against her.

Mac moved to her other breast, latching on; he sucked and rocked his hips. His cock was rubbing smoothly against her, pulling whimper after whimper from Amber's lips. Mac was ready to push himself in but was enjoying the moment. The pretty lady from the diner was bare before him. She had swallowed his cock and choked on his cum; she had squirted onto his tongue and was now ready, pleading desperately for him to plunge himself inside. Mac's ego was feeling rather swollen. It felt good, and he didn't want it to end.

But his throbbing cock pushed him to act. Letting go of Amber's nipple, Mac lifted himself slightly and lined his cock up with her centre. He used his hand to guide his cock teasingly over her opening, making Amber whine before pushing his hips forward.

Mac groaned.

Amber was tight. Her walls clenched around his cock as the head pushed inside. He had to rock back and forth slightly, pushing his length inch by inch inside her. He gave a hearty thrust to bury his last two inches inside; his balls swung forward and smacked against Amber's ass.

Amber had her hands clamped around his forearms. Her eyes were clenched shut, her mouth opened wide, and her back arched, making her breasts point towards the sky.

Mac lowered his head and nudged her nipple with his nose. He was in heaven. After another moment, Amber was the one to shift her hips. She needed him to move. And Mac did as they both needed. He pulled back his hips, his cock sliding from her depths before thrusting forward. His hips connected with hers, and his balls smacked firmly against the skin of her ass cheeks, making Amber gasp and her flushed face turning an even darker shade of red.

And again.

He thrust forward, their hips moving together. Amber's breasts bounced slightly with each movement, pulling Mac's eyes frown her face to the perky nipples. Such youth allowed for such firm mounds of flesh, teasing him with their plumpness.

Mac leant down to take one of her nipples into her mouth again. Amber's back arched to give him a better reach of her chest.

Their rhythm wasn't rushed. Mac took his time. Allowing them to enjoy each movement. For him, feeling every inch of Amber's pussy as it clenched around him. For her, the way he knew she would be feeling the stretch of his cock as he filled her over and over.

Mac felt the familiar sensation building in his lower half. It pushed him to speed up, to thrust harder, but looking at the pure ecstasy on Amber's face as he pushed her closer to her orgasm kept him steady.