The Next Load

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took one of his hands to cup her cheek. They were red and warm beneath his touch. Amber opened her eyes to look at him as he ran his thumb across her lower lip. She slipped out her tongue to touch the tip of his thumb before moving her mouth and wrapping her lips around. She sucked lightly as Mac thrust into her again, making her moan around the digit.

Mac pulled his finger from her lips and bent down to kiss her, changing the angle of his thrust as he moved, making Amber gasp against his lips.

Amber's walls started to tighten even further. The fierce grip around Mac's cock pushed him to his end as Amber squirmed beneath him, her fingers digging into his arms, her legs tightening around him. She let out a muffled scream into his mouth as her orgasm struck her.

Mac felt her juices flood her centre; it coated his cock, allowing him to slide even easier into her as the tightening in his own cock snapped. The euphoria rushed over him as he broke the kiss and let out a gargled moan.

They rode out their orgasms, Mac only managing another few thrusts before he grew still and dropped his head to rest on the soft mounds of Amber's breasts. Mac smiled to himself as he found they were as comfortable as he had imagined.

Amber's hand remained clenched around his arms. Her legs were still and firmly wrapped around Mac's hips. And her eyes were closed. She was breathing heavily; small beads of sweat slid down the side of her face.

Mac wondered if she regretted it. Amber had seemed grateful for his treatment of her. She had willingly sucked his cock, but that hadn't meant she wanted him to fuck her. But then, she hadn't asked or shown him any sign that she wanted him to stop. Then again, Mac didn't think he would have been able to stop himself if she'd asked.

Amber's breathing had started to slow, and her hands and legs relaxed. Mac lifted his head to look up at her and saw an uncertain look on her face.

He said, "Not bad for an old man, hey.' He smiled and pressed a kiss to her breast.

Amber licked her lips and said, "Better than my ex, that's for certain."

Mac pushed himself up and let his softened cock slide from her folds before moving to lay beside her. The small cabin meant Amber had to turn on her side so she was facing him. Her head was at eye level with his chest.

"You alright, Darlin'?" asked Mac.

He brought a hand up to stroke her cheek.

Amber nodded.

"You regret letting an old man have his way with you?"

Amber clenched her brow. "I don't know if regret is the right word. I mean, your old enough to be my grandfather."

Mac scrunched up his nose. He really was old.

"But it felt good. You were rough with the blow job, but that was okay; I didn't hate it. And while my ex-girlfriend went down on me, it was different when you did it. And the sex was good too." Amber placed her hand on Mac's wrist. "I think I'm overthinking it all."

Mac sighed. "Well, society goes on about how it's wrong for a man my age to have sex with a young woman and vice versa. Young people should be with young people, and old people should be with old people. So when we go against what society tells us and enjoy it, it can be difficult to think it's fine. But from what I know and have seen, society can just fuck right off."

Amber smiled softly. "And apparently, sex with an old man also comes with wise life advice."

Mac smirked. "That one was free of charge. The next piece comes at the cost of letting me enjoy your body again."

Amber squeezed his wrist lightly. "You can do that anyway."

His cock twitched. The pretty lady from the diner, while slightly unsure about having sex with an old guy, was more than willing to let him fuck her again. Mac wished he had his youthful vigour; if he did, he'd be ready to go again. But he was tired and had a long drive ahead of him.

Mac shifted them. He pulled Amber up, so she was resting on top of him, and he pulled the blankets up to cover her mostly.

"I'll take you up on that," he said, "but after I get some sleep."

Amber smiled and snuggled herself against his chest. Mac looked at her momentarily before adjusting his pillow and closing his eyes. The night had turned out better than he'd expected.