All Comments on 'The Next One Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Poor bastard....three hot young bitches and a cougar, too.

Sounds like a dream(nightmare) cum true!

mavir9mavir9about 13 years ago
If They Only Agreed to Share

Life would be so much simpler. Frank might see an early grave from all the attention given by the ladies. Nice work, can wait to see what happens.

oldauthoroldauthorabout 13 years ago
Sex and suspense!

Great combination, Bob. One of your better stories and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Just Thinking

First, I'm really enjoying this story!

Let's see, he allows Gloria to come back and get involved with him and exclusive or not with Allison, that sort of thing was an unspoken given, he actually is cheating. A young horny guy justifying.

Sarah and her mother...well, mother is going to want a piece of the pie and Sarah already said she hopes to be just like her mother in 20 years...double meaning?

Okay, Allison catches Gloria coming out of his apartment...all over, no talk, even at Christmas. She shows up at New Years and does her level best to really hurt him by sexing up her date. Didn't work, she fucks the guy silly and brings the evidence in a bag to Franks' apartment to see the evidence. Allison is one pissed of girl and as a woman, once she fucked another guy, girls are different, she no longer respected Frank and while she might not realize that (her anger) she would figure it out and as I said before, lots of Frat parties back at college.

You're good Bob, he has three hot broads to deal with and at some point he's going to realize that none of them are going to be lifelong, his one chance was Allison and she fucked up by dating while he was gone (she had agreed to wait) and he now has fucked up by letting Gloria back in his bed.

Time for Frank to go full time Military and get out of town. He and Allison innocently screwed up in the beginning but both of them are now vengeful, angry and hurt...that will not make for a lifetime of trust, love and confidence. Yes, seems like they belonged together but now, in the real world, the betrayals - both sides, would always be a scar.

She is hot, angry and vengeful and got plenty of college suitors. Years of love or not - let her go. Frank needs to grow up, now he was half right and half a fuck-up, Allison wants him to accept his responsibility for her new found sleeping around...guilt trip - 'Wrong Answer'!!!

Looking forward to where you go from here?

Personally, I like Allison but half guilt or not, I would always realize what I possibly had, would feel bad for a lifetime but, could never be with her again...too much betrayal (both sides), no communication, the innocents of love - Gone and too many memories/ Every time I saw her or touched her I would remember the first betrayal, then the bag of goods and then the knowledge of her frat parties (Bob, you know she'll be going to them), too much hurt...can't do it.

Sorry for the mini Novella...your usual surprise will I'm sure make some of us feel good and some of us unhappy.

Thanks!!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Hell hath no fury . . .

. . . like a woman scorned, or as a good friend used to say about my ex wife, "Beware the wrath of Robin". She sewed all of my socks together once and the button holes closed on most of my dress shirts just because I went out with the sister of a good friend of ours. I love the honest, lusty approach to life all three of your ladies exhibit - plus Momma. This is a really good fun story to read and so unlike many of your others. I give a high five to your literary creativity.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Frank's brain is starting to melt

WHY do authors rewrite their own stories as they go along? Frank's thinking that he is acting as a hypocrite is just wrong. In the beginning Frank and Alison were very tight. Monogamous! She INSISTED that he was going to take her to the prom. While he was in training she decided she wanted to date, supposedly to have company and go out. OK, she owed Frank a call and a discussion BEFORE she started dating someone else. And then when Frank is ready to go to the prom she BLOWS HIM OFF. The crap about needing to not leave the other guy without a date is just baloney. She should have trusted Frank to be there and NEVER accepted a prom date with the other clown. Frank had every expectation that Alison was HIS girl and that they were going to the prom together. <br><br>

Now later, after Alison admits she screwed up they get back together but without any formal commitment. Alison said "I would like to get us back to being friends." Before they have sex Allison says "I always planned on giving it to you, but I always thought it would be on the night we married. That doesn't seem likely now, but I'm still going to give it to you." She is saying they are NOT likely to get married. NO permanent commitment. They follow up with lots of sex over the next few weeks but the story never says they discussed the relationship being permanent or monogamous! <br><br>

Now, Allison has every right to have her own expectations and to be pissed about Gloria. BUT PLEASE, Frank doesn't pathetically need to be calling himself a hypocrite! If Allison wants him all to herself she needs to say so and commit. SHE is the one with the poor track record. Frank has been pretty honest with all his women. Could he have been a little more proactive with Allison, sure. But he hasn't been out looking for women, Gloria and Sarah have aggressively tracked him down. He says himself he's not sure exactly where he stands with Allison. PLEASE drop the always guilty guy. Both Allison and Gloria have gone off and gone exactly as they wanted, breaking their commitments to Frank. Frank TELLS them that he is seeing other women and they want to hold HIM accountable. PLEASE! Have Frank apologize to Allison for upsetting her and explain that they did NOT have a committed relationship but stop having him beat himself up. <br><br>

I have this nagging suspicion that Sarah's third test is that she still wants to screw around with others when she is married. Her mom probably is and she's going to follow in mom's footsteps. And his boss has learned how to say "Yes dear" to Sarah's mom very well. God, I hope that's not where Frank ends up. As a matter of fact I don't like any of the 3 women as a long term partner for him.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Really Good Story

The problem is that our hero is super human! Not only does he attract all these hot broads, he spends the whole night with them many nights in a row and come at least four time each night. This guy has to be a Brahma Bull in disguise! The question of being a good person seems to have washed overside. All the gals are sluts and our hero can't keep it in his pants... It is fun though if we do not analyze too much!

iakatziakatzabout 13 years ago
Bob...

this story is your best so far and I'm really into it. Cant wait 'till the next chapter!

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

I agree with jasonnh about pretty much everything he said.

Allison screwed up massively by sledgehammering into Frank that he HAS to take her to the prom, only to go to the prom with someone ELSE without telling Frank. "Do as I say, not as I do."

Gloria, she never really came over as a longterm girlfriend, to me. She's not a lying slut or anything, but also not someone who'd stay monogamous (or without getting any) for long, good intentions or not.

Sarah comes over as a golddigger. And if she's anything like her mom, a controlling and manipulative one at that.

I'm curious as to how this will end...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
It looks like Frank is an accident trying to find a place to happen.

A lot of his actions will probably come back to bite him in the ass, but one has to admit he is having fun while he is young and not in a committed relationship.

Perhaps he can get some of that mature pussy of Sarah's mother and then Let the good times roll.

Thanks for the good read Bob, it is very enjoyable to read your work.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Frankie Goes to Hollywood

Relax! Don't do it...When you wanna cum. Cuuuuummmm. Hoooh!

Live those dreams...Scheme those schemes...

When you wanna cum!

Excellent story..thanks Bob!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 13 years ago
I wish you wrote more stories like this.

I wish you wrote more stories like this. This story has 3 dimensional characters. Thanks.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Disappointed with Frank

Quite a change from chapter one, and not a good change either. Frank has gone from trustworthy to an asshole who can't say no to a piece of ass.

Yet to be seen but JPB will probably have him end up fucking Sarah's mom as well.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I agree with Gualterio.

This chapter sucks so, although I gave chapter 1 a 5, I gave this chapter a 2.

It is completely unrealistic. Bob just writes his fantasy of being some hot stud. However, Frankie is not a star QB or a movie star. Therefore, every girl and woman he meets is not going to throw herself at him.

The fact is from age 20 to 25 there are 6 single guys to every 5 single girl and the guys have additional competition from older, more experience guys with much higher incomes. It is stupid of Bob to write that the young girls would be throwing themselves at Frankie.

brujaybrujayalmost 13 years ago
Fun Read!

Nice to see you are developing the characters in this series. Frankie is a guy led by his cock. Does that make him an asshole or a wimp? Not necessarily.

I'll enjoy reading the whole series, no matter what the outcome. These chapters are a nice fantasy and a good read.

Thank you for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ONES TOO MUCH THREES A BUNCH

keep on aquiring, and you will be brunch. TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 9 years ago

He deserved it all. He is a scumbag. Her gift was apropos.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

He's stuck on the middle of a meddling hurricane of woman.

Meddling mom, meddling mothers, vindictive girls.

He needs a new foxhole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Allison's way of saying fuck you

So take the bag to Allison's mom and give it to her.

End of parental interference!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Frank is a piece of shit

This story is very readable but it is about a true shithead!

Trouble is coming his way and he deserves every ounce of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No, Frank got it wrong. Allison extracted a promise from him and then broke it herself...

...Frank and Allison weren’t promised to each other, weren’t exclusive, weren’t even officially together. He’s not responsible for what Allison decides without talking with him.

On the other hand, Frank’s juggling three girls without being entirely forthright with all of them is a very foolish, dishonest and frankly, stupid behavior.

That said, I feel that Allison is pretty childish and petty to assume they are a fixture and has no real business trying to hurt Frank over her obtuseness.

And it doesn’t sound like Frank is very hurt.

This gives rise to a concern, that Frank doesn’t seem to become attached or emotionally invested in women. How does he hope this will lead to love and marriage?

A marriage without deep mutual love and commitment is doomed from before “I do”. Too many that start WITH mutual love, fail utterly for any number of reasons. Our society, as a whole is not wired for arranged marriages, so that isn’t an excuse, either.

So, what’s up with Frank?

And how is it that what integrity he does show gets him in the sack every time? How is it that these women fall all over him and fall into bed with him over a little common courtesy and normal decency toward them? Whew! They must have really, really bad lives.....or something.

Anyway, generally interesting and a good read for the price I paid.

Please carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BETTER THAN CHAPTER 1

A Just Plain Bob fantasy I've seen before -- our hero desired by several hot girls (and this time even a hot mama!). Don't you just love it?!!

Laughed out loud a few times. Then read comments and laughed even more. Especially Bruce22's comments about his sexual superman status:. "a Brahma bull in disguise". Good one. More laughs.

I go to Literotica for entertainment. JPB sure gave it to me.

Thanks

Paul in Oklahoma

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Stridency

Although I do agree that there is a bit of hypocrisy in his actions, it's not cut and dry. He never made any promises to Allison that were broken.

She, on the other hand, asked him to take her to the prom. They agreed he would. He made sure he was there only to find out that she had decided to go with someone else and then didn't offer to break off from that decision.

5* for both chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Live fast - die young.

Frank isn't going to live until he's thirty if he doesn't stop pissing off so many women. What a putz!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

he's only technically a hypocrite if he had fully forgiven allison. but that's not clear.

she broke their original promise, unspoken or otherwise. she disrespected the man. she no longer hold exclusivity.

he is no longer obligated to treat her with the old rules, because she broke them. a man cannot be expected to follow his beliefs so one-sidedly. she doesn't get a free-pass. she can't go back to the old guy she dated, that believed in fidelity. she's no longer 'his faithful g/f'. THAT is what his beliefs entailed. Two faithful people.

He didn't break his beliefs. Only if you are very black and white in your thinking. And if he was black and white, allison is OUT. so no, he's not a hypocrite.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

Allison found -- in my opinion -- a truly effective way to say fuck you. Too bad he lost her; she's something special! ~~ JBE

Darkie10Darkie105 months ago

Awesome end of the chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES