The Next Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers

Her petite frame, pert breasts, and the swell of her mound drew me. She was the epitome of beauty and desire. I forgot that Mark was in the room. My focus was intensely on her. When I moved toward the bed my cock led the way. I was so hard it hurt.

I started by putting a knee on the bed so that she would know I was there. I reached up an touched her cuffed hand, lightly caressing it. I held her hand and lightly squeezed her fingers. I wanted her to know that not only was I there, but that everything would be alright.

I ran my hands down her arms to her elbows then lightly caressed her face. The touch of my fingers as they ran from her ears down her neck was light as a feather. I moved to the end of the bed and knelt at her feet.

I needed to make this real for her before we went any further. I massaged her right foot and worked my hands up her leg to her knees. I then rested her left foot between my touching thighs, just below my cock. I massaged up her leg and by the time I reached her knee her foot had slid upward and was pressing against my erection.

Her breath caught and I wondered if she was going to say "Blue". Instead, I felt her foot slide up my cock. When she felt the head, she curled her toes over. Smiling, I gently wrapped my hand around her ankle and moved her leg to the side. I needed her feet apart just enough to massage her upper leg. My fingers were extended as my hands massaged up her thigh approaching teasingly close to her center. I did the same to her right leg.

I moved up the bed and caressed her face, running my fingertips over her lips. I leaned down and kissed her lips lightly. I captured her upper lip with my lips and caressed it with my tongue. Her mouth opened for me and I kissed her. Romantic kissing soon turned to tongues touching. I kissed her until her tongue was excitedly moving against mine before slowly separating. Moving back down the bed I kissed her stomach before running my tongue down until it touched her thong. I ran my tongue back up her body until I reached the bow on her negligee. I rose enough to kiss her neck and ran my tongue up her neck and around her ear lobe. I nibbled her ear lobe and kissed my way back down her neck.

When my lips met hers, she kissed me passionately. She was beginning to move as her arousal grew. I could see her erect nipples through the negligee when I cupped her breasts with my hands. I lightly squeezed them through the negligee as my thumbs rubbed around her nipples, teasingly close, but not touching them.

I untied the bow while I kissed her again. My hands spread the negligee apart as I kissed and licked my way down her neck and to her breast. I sucked her nipple into my mouth as my hand brushed over her other nipple. Her breath caught again, and the moan that followed was music to my ears.

My hand wandered down to her leg and began to massage her inner thigh. She moved her legs apart as my hand approached her thong. My fingers lightly brushed her across her clit before moving to the other leg. I repeated the process with that leg. I kissed her more and harder. Her passion was evident in the way she responded.

Her legs were spread enough for me to move between them and I kissed my way back down her body. My tongue licked around her thong and down her thigh. I moved to her other leg and licked my way back up. I kissed her pussy through the thong and felt her hips move as she pushed against my lips. I ran my tongue up her center and pressed the tip of it hard against her silk covered clit. I heard the chains rattle as she strained to bring her hands to my head.

I slid a finger under the side of the thong and brushed it up and down her slit. My knuckle pressed against her clit. I grasped the waist band of her thong and she raised her hips readily. I pulled it off and tossed it aside. Lowering my head again I put my mouth on her. I licked her slit while my finger brushed around her opening. My tongue ran around her clit. Teasingly close, but not touching.

Her moans were now close to whimpers and I knew it was time to stop teasing. The back of my tongue was rubbing against her clit when my fingertip entered her vagina. I caressed the inside of her opening before I slowly sliding it fully in. My finger rubbed her g-spot while my tongue rubbed her clit. Her hips were moving in time with my tongue.

My tongue and finger moved faster, and her moans became louder. I felt her vagina squeezing my finger and she thrust her pussy hard against my face as her orgasm swept over her. I was thrilled that I was making this amazing woman have an orgasm. I could also tell that she was hyper-sensitive immediately after she had one.

I got up on my knees and wiped my face. I moved close and passionately kissed her again. She returned it with enthusiasm. I took her nipple into my mouth and nibble it as she squirmed below me. I raised up and looked at her gorgeous pussy. I took my cock in hand and began to rub the tip up and down her slit, rubbing her clit with the head.

She spoke for the first time, "Frog! Frog! Just please fuck me!"

So, I did, and it was magnificent. I ran the head of my cock down her slit and found her opening. I slowly slid the head in, and she gasped. Moving slowly, I pushed a little more into her. I pulled back a little and pushed in more. The last of it slid in as I kissed her. I held myself up on my elbows as I began to stroke slowly into her. I kissed her deeply and heard the chains rattle again as she tried to pull her arms down and wrap them around me.

I kept to a slower pace as her passion built. When I lightly bit her neck, she thrust her pelvis against mine and orgasmed. I stopped moving for a few moments afterward to allow her to recover. When I felt her start moving again, I knew she was ready for more.

Picking up the pace, I began to long stroke into her. Her legs wrapped around my thighs and she was moaning loudly as I fucked her. I cannot describe the feeling of joy that came over me when she came again. This time she thrashed and yelled as she came.

Her sensitivity was high, and I knew she needed a moment. I slowly slid out of her, reached up, and freed her hands. I kissed her deeply and laid next to her on the bed. When her breathing evened out, I pulled her on top of me so that she could straddle my hips. I let her take control. When she was ready for more, she would let me know. It was not long before she did.

She grabbed my cock and lowered herself on to it. She began to grind her mound against me, and I could feel my cock buried in her warmth. I began to stroke upward as she came down and soon my cock was slamming into her drenched pussy. Her hands were braced on my chest and her arms were stiff as she held herself up. Her arms became weak as her passion grew and she collapsed on top of me. Her cheek resting on my chest as I continued to fuck her hard.

This time when I felt her vagina pulse around my cock, I knew it was my time as well. She must have felt me swelling because she locked her mouth on mine. My body stiffened, I started shooting jets of cum into her, and she screamed her orgasm into my mouth. We were both shaking as we gradually returned from the peak of our desire.

I held her in my arms and kissed her face and her mouth. I could not get enough of her. I also knew she was done for the evening. Any energy she had left was meant for Mark.

I held her longer than I probably should have. Finally, I rolled her onto the bed, kissed her deeply one final time, and left the room. I did not notice until I was almost dressed that tears were running down my face.

I would never do anything that would hurt my friends, but from that moment on I loved her. I had always admired her and liked her, but after that night I just could not help myself. I will never say or do anything about it. It will be my secret. My wonderful secret.

_______________________

Saturday afternoon Mark stopped by the shop. His smile as he walked in reassured me. I had been a bit nervous that maybe I had misread how things had gone.

"Last night was awesome! Jill told me it was the most amazing sex she had ever had. I cannot tell you how happy you have made us both."

"It doesn't bother you that she enjoyed it so much?"

"Hell no, I wanted her to have an experience of a lifetime. This was never about me. Although I did enjoy the hell out of it. We went at it like rabbits an hour ago."

I felt a twinge of jealousy and clamped it down hard. She is not my wife, she is his, and they belong together. I must forget about a love I haven't earned. Instead I choose to focus on, and be forever grateful for, that amazing experience.

_______________________________

A few days later Jill came by the shop to talk about a dresser I was building for them. She stood at the layout table while she talked to me. She kept glancing at the table, but I did not think much of it. She seemed flustered but managed to pick out the stain she wanted and left.

Wednesday she came by again and asked me to give her a hand moving a few boxes into the attic. I followed her over and started in. A while later I finished and wiped the sweat from my head. She offered me a glass of water in the kitchen. She brushed by me and hesitated. She turned back, put her hand on my arm and raised up. She put her nose against my neck breathed in.

She moved back and grinned at me, "It was you wasn't it?"

I pretended to be confused, "Me what?"

She cupped my face with her hands, "I saw the white cardboard with the hole in it the other day at your shop. Just now I recognize the smell of your cologne and the musk of your sweat. It was you that made love to me. It was you that fucked me."

She kissed my lips, "I am glad it was you. It was perfect."

I smiled, hugged her tightly, and went back to the shop.

I will always carry the weight of my grief and loss, but they have been made so much lighter by the memory of that night. A memory that makes me look forward to the next step, and the one after that.


IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers
12