All Comments on 'The Next Time'

by IMPerv

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Uh Oh!

Sounds like Mike better get busy and give dog boy Jeff a little baseball bat therapy.

I wonder if Jeff knows once a cheater always a cheater, and if he thinks he's going to settle in with the slut wife and live happily ever after, he'll need to develop a taste for cream pie. What ever happened to Jeff's wife? Did she dump him for fucking around?

Anyway good writing and I enjoyed the hot sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"But I''ve Got My Marriage Vows"!!!!!

Opps. I guess they don't really mean all that much now do they?Another cheating slut. No matter how Mike treats Felicia she should do the right thing and cut him loose. Is sneaking around behind his back right? Another tramp wife.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
2 questions

1. Who will get the children custody?

2. Is Jeff widower, divorced or neither?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm...okay

Dispite the act of cheating and the lover making the wife 'submit' to him I thought the story was okay, it was well written and probably more true and more 'real' than most LW stories on this site. Well done.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

For me a sad story, because I think of the THREE children future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

It didn't take her long to forget her marriage vows did it, if she divorces her husband and moves in with her lover he as an after thought thought that it wasn't such a good idea, as once a cheater always a cheater. She will eventually cheat on him so what does he do, perhaps not marry her so as not to complicate thing with a divorce when it happens.

Enjoyed the description of the sex scenes, gave it 3 stars to encourage you to keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is a divorce in the waiting

This has to end badly

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Bye

Just two words needed, "Bye Felicia".

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Good story; great sex scene. Too bad the narrator is such a heel. It's a little late to wonder what you're going to do next after you help destroy your prey's marriage. As noted below, I too feel for the children. This is not going to end well for anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well that marriage is torched.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous