The Nicotine Vampire

Story Info
A young woman is given a new lust for nicotine by a vampire.
2.5k words
4.44
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The subtle nature of nicotine never ceased to surprise me. Carefully timed cigarettes when all the world was right and my health was at its peak was how I started. Then I found the cigarette in my hand when things weren't going so well. When I was stressed, or even just bored. Soon I didn't care what state my health was in, or what time it was, or what I was doing. The warming gasp of poisonous smoke poured down my throat, rain or shine, in sickness or in health, for as long as us both shall live. The thing is, it shouldn't surprise me, since I've now started dozens of times. I have a strange gift where I can transfer my deep addiction into anyone and suddenly be free of it. Someone else then has to carry the burden of my smoking addiction. I get myself horridly, totally and utterly addicted and then introduce someone unsuspecting to the pleasures of being utterly enslaved to nicotine. And after I transfer the addiction, I can take or leave cigarettes. I don't care for the things at all and I'm free to start all over again and explore it all over again, my lungs fresh and my brain untrammelled.

The only proviso for me being able to transfer my addiction, is that the person in question has to be currently smoking a cigarette. This introduces a challenge to get a nonsmoker to try a cigarette. Most people are repulsed by them and it's these people I get the most pleasure out of introducing.

So it came to pass on one sultry summer evening in a rural English town I was at a loose end. My work means I travel from place to place and I spend a lot of evenings alone in hotel rooms. I left my room and wandered the streets of this pretty Georgian town. Grand churches and banks sat among cute little shops and houses all set against a market square filled with drunken revellers on this Friday evening in July. The pubs were spilling out onto the street with people of all ages. I decided to stop in a drinking hole called The Greyhound where large groups of young people stood outside, pints in hand and cigarettes smouldering nearby. I'd got just about as much as I could out of my addiction and was looking for a participant, willing or unwilling, to take it on. I'd steadily built up to 60 a day, my fingers were yellow and my lungs were obviously black given the occasional brown I had to spit after a common coughing fit. I am a young man, of 26 years old with a good physique and a open and welcoming face with well cropped blond hair and stubble. I don't think I'm the one you imagine when you read of such heavy addiction. My whole being reeks like an ashtray and I couldn't be happier about it. The pleasure I derive from each delicious cigarette, piping its way through my ever-more clogged arteries brings me peace, it brings me a buzz, an excitement and it brings me clarity. However, I wasn't unaware of its negative impacts. I love to run, to have long and energetic sex and to sleep uninterrupted all night long and all those things were becoming harder as nicotine's hold tightened over me. Even working was becoming hard because I couldn't spend longer than 15 minutes indoors without the need to smoke. I'd taken to chewing gum, vaping, pouches, everything else to constantly keep myself topped up but this only added to the madness of dependency. I fancied some time away from my full time nicotine-delivery job and I needed a vessel to deposit it in.

I bought a pint of the local ale, put a fresh, unlit cigarette in my mouth and wandered towards a group of 5 young women outside in the smoking area.

"Do any of you ladies have a light?"

One of them smiled at me suggestively, she looked about 22, blond hair and white teeth gleaming in her impudent-looking grin. She was dressed to go out, in a purple dress that showed her modest but well-proportioned cleavage and slim waist. She introduced herself as Hannah after handing me a pink Clipper lighter. I expertly lit up and blew smoke into the warm evening air.

After talking to her for a bit about her work with horses and dreams of studying to become an equestrian vet, I turned the conversation to darker matters.

"Why do you think women find vampires so attractive?" I asked her, now on my third cigarette, she hadn't lit up once.

That impudent grin started again and she tucked her blond hair behind her ear coyly.

"Danger, I suppose" she suggested, eyeing me.

"Danger, mixed with the fantasy that you can change a man." She added.

I smiled and she smiled in return.

"Surely he changes her and not the other way around though?" I countered, offering her a cigarette. She pinched together her thumb and index finger and reached into the packet to pull one out. My heart raced and my cock hardened, it was time to create another nicotine slave.

She put the cigarette between her plump lips, her make-up staining the filter. I took the pink lighter she gave me from the table and reached over to light her up. Her face lit up and I saw the flame reflected in her brown eyes. She looked so young, so innocent, so ready to be plundered by addiction.

She took in a gasp of smoke and I decided to wait until she was part way through the cigarette to see how she smoked before I gave her the mad compulsion. She inhaled but shot the smoke quickly out her lips. A novice smoker, a social smoker, I profiled.

"Vampires can be changed by women" Hannah said after a pause.

"The fantasy is that you are the one girl who can make vampires feel care towards their victim. And then that dangerous vampire can be harnessed by the woman to protect herself."

"You've clearly thought about this" I nudged her and she blushed, taking a sip from her wine.

"Well, like I say, it's a fantasy" she shrugged. "In reality the vampire just eats her and maybe turns her into a vampire too."

Her cigarette was burning down in the ashtray and was only halfway done. Was she going to take another drag? She seemed to have lost interest and I worried that I might have missed my chance.

"What if I told you, I was a vampire?" I said in a low voice.

Hannah closed her lips but continued smiling and staring at me.

"I'd say...." She considered for a moment. "Lame chat up line" and she and one of her nearby friends who was listening burst into fits of laughter. I laughed with them and then lit another cigarette, the joke was on them.

"Go on then" Hannah raised her eyebrows. "Tell me how misunderstood and aloof you are, Count Dracula, earl of booze and cigarettes." She and her friend continued laughing and I couldn't help feeling amused myself.

"Yeah, I guess I am" I smiled and took an overly dramatic drag on my cigarette followed my a theatrical swig of my beer and a bow.

"Like, genuinely. I'm a vampire for cigarettes."

Hannah smile turned pitying and contemptuous.

"Yeah" she said and looked at me with some judgement. "I can tell."

Her own cigarette had gone out and her interest in me seemed to be waning too. She'd turned to her friend and was giving signs of restless energy that normally proceeds going to other pub or worse, home.

"What's your friend's name?" I asked. Her friend, who was black haired, mildly overweight, wearing a black top showing her plump belly and a short skirt revealing her long legs, turned to me and tilted her head back to eye me suspiciously.

"Tara" she offered finally. "And you?"

"Stephen"

And that seemed to be the end of the conversation as they turned away to rejoin their group. I was about to leave myself when I noticed Hannah had picked up her cigarette and was flicking the lighter clumsily in a way that suggested she didn't often use it. I took a step back and sipped my beer. Her face turned to look at me, just as she took in the last clear breath of her life.

I breathed out and from my mouth came four years of determined smoking. It came with tar, with phlegm, with breathlessness. It came with waking up only two hours after the last cigarette of the evening desperate for another. It came with long evenings spent staring out the window in idle smokey contemplation. It came with the utter oblivion pleasure of chain smoking whilst drunk. One cigarette after another until your mind is a fluffy warm haze of smoke blanketing you, comforting you, consuming you. And all of that was entering Hannah's body as she innocently tugged on her cigarette.

I could see a sudden urgency come over Hannah, like she was trying to suck for all it was worth. The tip glowed red hot and she frowned in a mild confusion at her sudden change of heart. She removed the cigarette from her lips and smiled at me. I noticed her teeth which were once so white, had gone yellow.

"Do you have another fag?" She said to me. Her friend, Tara turned to her in disgust.

"Come on, Hannah, we were gonna go, remember?"

Tara sniffed the air, noticing for the first time her friend smelled overwhelming of cigarettes.

"Yeah, don't worry Tara, just going for one more ciggie and we'll head off"

Tara rolled her eyes and turned to the rest of the friendship group who also appeared impatient.

I reached in my pocket and handed her an almost full packet of Marlboro Reds.

"You can have it" I said, my desire for them having completely disappeared.

She hesitated.

"The entire packet?" I could see cogs turning inside her mind. She couldn't work out why she wanted to accept so strongly.

She reached for them and took one to her lips. The lighter sparked up expertly this time. Her cheeks hollowed out for 15 seconds sucked smoke deep into her hungry lungs. She needed cigarettes like life needs water.

Her friends left part way through her second cigarette. The rest of the evening passed in a haze of smoke and wine. Her discovery of the pleasures of alcohol to accompany that cigarette seemed to coincide in a joyous union. Soon it was last orders and I got her another glass. She'd smoked through 12 cigarettes in just under 2 hours.

"This is fucked" she said to me drunkenly.

"What is?"

"I never usually smoke this much" she laughed. "What do they put in them?" She added jokingly.

I picked up her smouldering cigarette and puffed a single breath, immediately my head felt light and my fingers and toes tingled with pleasure. Smoker's rush, just like in the old days.

"Whatever it is, it's pretty fucking good." I winked at her.

We stopped in a newagent on the way back to my hotel room for a couple more packets of Marlboro Reds. One packet, she said, was for me but I had no intention of smoking it. Her laugh was gurgling, almost asthmatic.

Everything about her now seemed to be an extension of her smoking. She was young and beautiful on the outside but her insides were blacker than a chimney.

We kissed as we made our way into my room. Her breath was a heady blend of wine and tobacco.

As we clumsily took off each other's clothes she suddenly stopped and hesitated in her underwear. I watched her with a grin.

"Shit, I really want another fag" she said, a mix of urgency and shame in her voice.

"It's ok" I said, embracing her. "I cling filmed the smoke alarm in here, you can have one without the hotel knowing."

She relaxed and reached into her handbag to fetch a packet, the plastic wrap came off and she removed a fresh Marlboro.

I watched in fascination as she lay down on the bed facing the ceiling, lit the cigarette and dragged on it. A bit of ash landed on her bosums which she quickly brushed off.

I snuggled beside her and then, while maintaining a sly and suggestive eye contact, removed her panties and placed my face between her legs. Her pussy was shaven and clean, the taste of her clit was a mix of copper and tobacco. She lent back, the cigarette in her mouth, her hands by her sides, puffing like a steam train as I licked her pussy. She groaned and her astmatic breathing quickened. I licked my fingers and inserted them rhythmically as I continued to pleasure her with my mouth. My cock was straining in my pants as she tensed and cried out in orgasm.

This was my cue to undo my trousers and insert myself into her which I did. I watched as my throbbing cock disappeared into her tight pussy. It enveloped me in warmth and seemed to cling to me, to suck me in.

It was at this point I realised something was different. As I fucked her I could feel myself becoming weaker, the old feelings of addiction were returning to me. She looked at me, cigarette in mouth and smiled. It was as though she was transferring the addiction back to me but that was impossible, it had never happened before. I reached for the cigarette out her mouth as we fucked and took a long drag myself. There was a definite need within me again. She reached over and lit 2 new ones, handed one to me and one she kept for herself. Here we both were, smoking and fucking in a state of ecstasy. Each thrust into her I felt myself becoming more in thrall to nicotine and to her. I worshipped her and I couldn't stop despite the state of alarm I was experiencing. The build up between my quivering legs built to a crescendo and I could feel that she was close to cumming as well. I emptied myself into her in a feeling of total bliss as she screamed with pleasure. Each pump I could feel a change come over myself. I was no longer in control, she was. Her pussy overflowed with my seed and we collapsed beside each other breathlessly, cigarettes in mouth, smoke all around us.

Little did I know at the time but the vampire analogy was more apt than I had previously thought. We were both nicotine vampires now and she would go on to convert all her friends, including anti-smoker Tara to be total 60 a day junkies. It was no longer a transfer, but a beautiful curse and I was her first victim, as she had been my last.