The night

Story Info
My first romantic erotica.
994 words
3.71
2.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night

He rolled over to my side with his face against his left cheek. I didn't move and remained on my back looking at the ceiling. It wasn't long before I felt his hand slowly climbing up to my stomach. I turned my face slowly towards him. His eyes were on the blanket that was now above his hand. He moved closer to me and I lowered my eyes as his gaze moved upwards towards me. I felt his grip tighten on my waist and pulled me closer.

Our faces were only a few millimeters apart. I stared at his lips and felt his breath on mine. It smelled like mint, probably from the toothpaste of freshly brushed teeth.

I felt his hand move flat against the mattress next to me. He lifted his upper body slightly more central and his face was now just above mine. I followed his gaze with his movement and my nose brushed his. I felt the air between us getting smaller and smaller. I only breathed through my nose, slowly but with lots of thoughts flying. the eyelids felt heavier to close down for the inner growing desire that only increased more.

His lips brushed mine. He grabbed my upper lip lightly and released just as quickly. It just felt right. His body heat against me, lips just 1 millimeter away. Even though they were dry, I didn't care. I wanted more. He read my mind immediately and lowered himself more. This time the lips were pressed harder than before. I opened my mouth more for his entry. My right hand found its way to his right cheek and then back to his hair. One hand grabbed his left arm and then his shoulder which transitioned to a tighter grip on. It made his T-shirt wrinkle up. The desire only grew more and more as he broke our kiss and took his head back from him.

- "Is this okay with you? Are you sure and do you feel ready? He asked low and thoughtfully.

- Why give yourself to me if you have doubts? I replied. With my eyes fixed on him.

He smiled with the corner of his mouth.

- Just wanted to be sure. I can be quite a lot of me. He shifted his face to my jawline and kissed down to my neck and up again.

- Is that supposed to be a warning? I said sarcastically with a small smile.

- Up to you to interpret it. He answered cockily with certainty in his tone to my ear.

That made me get more excited and take a tighter grip on him. His hand went down to the inside of my leg and moved it outwards. I let him take control and didn't resist. He moved his body over me and positioned himself between my legs. He lifted up my T-shirt and found himself hugging my waist tightly. It was a good thing I wasn't ticklish. The desire increased as he kissed and teased my neck with his tongue.

I started breathing more heavily and kept his head pressed against me. My one foot followed his leg upwards. Finally both legs were wrapped around his hip. I was already wet and began to moan slightly. With each sound that came out, his intensity increased. I bit my lower lip with my eyes closed.

Suddenly I felt his hand slipping under my shorts. He continued more until his fingers found their way down to my labia. I moaned more and he fell onto my lips and kissed more passionately. the pleasure increased as he found himself right on my clitoris. I have never been so wet before. But then his finger went inside me. I moan more. Gripping his shoulders tighter and pulling him closer to me.

- You're so tight, baby. He gasped as he kissed my neck and down my chest.

- 'Baby, that's enough foreplay. I want you inside me. I said in his ear.

My hand found the belt of his pants to pull down.

- Wait, let me. He replied and straighted back up on his knees and unbottened his pants and lowered his zipper.

After he took his black pants off, he hovered lower to me. His hand grabbed on my breast and the other got his mouth and tongue. My stomach clenched tighter and he adjusted himself between my legs and soon I felt him at my opening. He pressed in and with the pleasure came some pain. Slowly but surely he moved back and forth in me and the slightly pain began to fade away. I breathed in deeply and he continued to tease me with his tongue on my neck.

It felt like a thousand stars about to explode with the building sensation. I moaned louder and my back rose off from the bed, grabbing tighter onto his hair. Both of our breathing became faster and louder with him grunting in between.

- Oh baby, you're only getting wetter. He panted. His hips moved faster. It felt amazing and only bringing me closer to my climax.

- Baby, Im close Im gonna cum! I pant into his ear.

- Shit, me too!

And couple seconds more, I then feel released. Like my body leaving my soul but coming right back in again. His body slams down on me, like he's lifeless. Shortly he moves his head and kisses my neck and crawling up to my jawline and then my lips.

I pull his face closer with my hand ending it more passionately. He breaks the kiss only to say..

- I love you, Sal. I know what I said before. But forget about that. I know now, for sure. He cupped my cheek while his thumb brushed my bottom lip.

My eyes filled with hope and love. I crept out a smile.

- I love you too, Ben! Im glad you said it first.