The Night After

Story Info
The night after, is a continuation from the earlier story.
2.3k words
4.36
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the night we crossed the proverbial bridge (continuation from the earlier part called 'Someties, its worth the wait) I woke up to her sleeping next to me. She just looked so beautifully innocent, radiant with her messy hair, and all, without a care in the world. I didn't want this moment to end. I thought I'd wake her up with a surprise, to say thank you in my own way, to tell her how much I enjoyed the things we did to each other.

I went under the covers and blew on her pussy lips as I held it open. She stirred, not yet fully awake. I parted her legs open and licked right along the middle, pushing the tip of my tongue inside her, tasting her once more. This time she reacted. She spread her legs open and muttered something...I couldn't hear.

I held her lips open between my two fingers and licked the tip of her clit, sliding a finger in her. I felt her pussy grip it, she squirmed and I heard her moan something about being a dirty boy. I went to town on her after that, licking, slurping, and biting her as she enjoyed the attention of my tongue and my mouth on her now dripping wet pussy.

I held her by her waist and wouldn't let her move as I dug in deeper. I slid another finger inside her as she bucked harder with each lick. She struggled hard as she finally managed to flip me over and sat on my face, grinding herself against my mouth, pulling on my hair. She finally came...hard...clamping down on my face. Panting and laughing, in a whole wet mess. I kissed her on her mouth and whispered how fucking delicious she was.

We floated through the rest of the day in what is best described as the 'after glow'. We settled down watching a bit of Roman Empire on Netflix, talking about arenas, the emperors, and the gladiators. But she being who she is ofcourse just had to make it as embarassing as possible for me by making the most insane, inappropriate jokes about the way I ate her out without her consent. She went on and on about how I used her, and she'll get back at me for that. I eventually got it from her tone (okay yes, I'm brilliant at reading women, people...take notes) that it really turned her on.

Somewhere between all the light hearted banter, and the constant jokes, we had some serious sexual tension brewing, and the air between us could be cut with a knife. We started talking about what we liked and disliked under the sheets, what were the fantasies that intrigued us... just trying to guage how much of a freak the other one is basically.

We discussed about toys, free use, bondage, and soon realised either of us did not fall under the textbook description of a dom or a sub, but rather a switch. We didn't know how it worked, but hey we had a lot of time to figure it out together!! And that's when the initial grains of the idea started forming in my head.

I was gonna be in the city for the next day as well, and I wanted to surprise her with a nice treat at the spa in the same hotel I was staying in. But, ofcourse with a few twists of my own thrown in. I asked her out for a proper date the next evening and just dropped some vague hints about how she should be ready for some pampering.

The idea behind dropping the hints was to one, make sure she's not shocked and totally unprepared for any of the things i wanted to do to her, and two, so she would be in a constant state of excitement all through the day imagining what's it exactly that I have planned. I wanted her that way, I liked her that way.

The next day as agreed, we met at the bar on the ground floor. She strode in looking like a dream wearing a dark blue dress with a slit along her calves, which showed her delicious curves. I actually patted myself on the back for acting all casual and being able to say 'Greetings Domina' with a wink and a straight face. She smirked in reply and stated something about me being an absolute idiot. I refuse to acknowledge such trivial comments with any reaction anyway.

As she sat there sipping on her glass of long Island iced tea, I gulped down a beer, giving her a short teaser her about the plan for the evening. She seemed really excited about the massage I had planned for her. Only, it wasn't in the spa as she imagined it would be. I led her to the elevator and right as the doors closed in on us, I pulled her to me by her waist and kissed her hard on the lips.

I whispered how she's mine for the rest of the evening and how badly I wanted to be inside her right now. I pushed her back against the wall and traced my fingertips drawing an outline of her nipples over her dress. She strained against my touch and I could feel her nipples getting erect in anticipation. We leaned in for another long kiss and just about let go of each other as the elevator stopped on the 14th floor. So there we were...a few steps away.

I asked her to come in to my room and get changed into the gown/kimono thingies they had laid out on the bed. She looked surprised and asks:

*What do you mean, here?"

"Ofcourse here! Oh don't look so disappointed. I'm not the one who's massaging you, I have a booked the services of a professional masseuse for you."

She smiled and said she didn't trust I'd last even 2 whole minutes trying to give her a massage without pawing at her even if I tried to.

I nodded in agreement, "Now that's on you, no? You don't expect me to not cop a feel with you already splayed naked on the table, do you? I wanna do some bad things with you domina." I said with an evil grin.

She mocked an angry retort, "How dare you! Behave yourself Varro"

She stepped out of her dress as we spoke and I couldn't stop myself from gawking at her. Fuck she was sexy. She was wearing a black lacy bra and panties which stood out in stark contrast against her pale, white skin. She pulled on the straps of her bra and slid it ever so slowly over her shoulders in one sexy move and let it drop down. Turning away from me, she pulled the bottom of her bra and unhooked the clasp, letting it slide down further and faced me with her hands across her breasts. I groaned and asked her not to be such a tease.

She just smirked in reply asking what am I gonna do about it. I took one step closer to her and she ran around the bed shouting for help and screaming murder. I raised my hands in a mock surrender, picked up her massage kimono and held it open for her. As she slid one hand inside it, I held her against me and kissed her on the neck, grinding against her ass. She reached over and kissed me back, moaning into my ear.

As we stopped for a breath, I asked her to just relax and sit on the bed and give me 2 minutes. I picked up the phone and called the spa for the booked appointment and asked them to send our masseuse to my room.

The bell rang within the next few minutes, most of which I spent kissing and touching her, rubbing her over her panties, feeling her growing wetness.

We were greeted by this stunning girl who introduced herself as Ria. She was really fair, which contrasted so vividly against her tattoos. Her eyes were a light shade of brown, and her hair was jet-black. But what stood out the most were her faint rose coloured lips, and the piercing on her nose.

After the initial greetings, I told Ria that I've booked to get a full body massage for P, and how she's been really stressed lately, and we want something that will help her ease up a bit.

Ria goes, "Well then I recommend that you get the holistic full body massage, it's 90 minutes long and I'll make sure to get all your sore spots. Does that sound good?"

"Yeah, that sounds just right"

"Okay great, let's get to it then."

She closed the door, put up a DND sign and set up her bench next to the bed. I could see P was kinda mesmerised by all this.

I helped P take off her robe, just leaving her panties on and she climbed face down onto the bench with the little towel covering her butt cheeks. I sat on the bed, taking in each detail, watching the whole scene unfold in front of my eyes as if it was a movie.

I heard Ria's soft voice telling P to relax as she put on some calming music. She poured oil down P's back and started rubbing her shoulders. Her grip looked firm, and it sure seemed like P was starting to enjoy it.

She rubbed her hands down the side of P's back, lightly grazing the sides of her breasts. And then, right at this moment R and I switched over as agreed all along. She tiptoed out of room, mouthing 'all the best' and smiled ear to ear as she walked away.

I could feel P squirm around a bit, as if wishing that my hands could go down just an extra inch.

I caressed her lower back, pressing lustfully into the upper part of her ass and the side of her hips. But I stopped there.

I got down to her legs, poured some more oil onto her and worked my way up. From her feet all the way to her thighs. Inch by inch, concentrating on each contour of her body.

My hands moved in figures of eight, always getting a little bit closer. But all i did was tease her, relentlessly. Pushing my fingers across her inner thigh, faintly lingering over her lacy panties. I could barely stop myself from bending over and sniffing it.

Then I pulled the towel away, and kneaded her ass. Massaging every bit of it.

"You can turn to face me now...Domina" I said softly, watching her slowly coming to grasp at what had just happened.

She got on her back and looked at me as she scanned me with her eyes. I was barely able to control my urges to have her right then, but the way she smiled, half smirking, reminded me of the challenge she had thrown at me.

I poured oil onto her chest and began to massage the upper part of her breasts. Making my way to the sides, and the middle avoiding her aching nipples that were seemingly crying for attention. I could see she wanted me to touch it. I was enjoying teasing her with the idea that I could just so easily pinch them, but I won't.

I reached across to the table set along the side and picked up an ice cube. Running it along the curves of her breasts, under her boobs and finally in circles around her areolas, I played around her now hard nipples with it and traced my way down to her navel leaving a wet trail of melting water on her oilly body. She jumped a bit at the cold touch, and mumbled how good it felt, she sounded pleasantly surprised at how good I was as this. She begged me to touch her now...

Then finally, I ran my hands over her nipples and she gasped with anticipation. I lowered my hands to her sides and leaned down to kiss her nipples one at a time. I made sure my scrubby chin tickled her nipples as I gently bit onto them.

Without saying a word, i went down to her legs again and started rubbing my hands from her feet up to her thighs. But this time, i didn't stop at her inner thighs. Instead, I pulled her panties to one side and pressed my fingers over her lips and started to circle her clit.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked, "Would you like me to stop Domina?"

"Oh, no...no! Please don't stop. I love the way you touch me."

I winked at her with a victory smile and sucked onto her nipple again while I kept circling her clit. I teased her pussy, putting in one finger at a time. Like I was trying to see which one fit best.

Then I pushed in my index and middle finger. Curled them up towards her belly to find her g-spot and clenched my lips onto her clit. Her back was arched, and her ass was sticking up as I stroked her clit with my tongue, and fingered her hard.

She couldn't help but moan and ask for more. I kept going, sucking relentlessly. While my fingers played around, stimulating her sensitive spot without any release. I had absolutely no intention of stopping before she came for me.

Her body was starting to edge towards an orgasm. I felt her pussy contracting asking for more. For deeper strokes and harder pressure. Her bead was swollen, craving greater attention.

She couldn't take the build-up anymore, and was barely able to whimper that she's gonna cum. Clasping her knees together, and locking me in. She sat up on the edge of the bench, wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me close to her. Her hands grasped the back of my neck as she tasted herself on my lips.

This, was just the beginning of what I had in my mind for her tonight though.