All Comments on 'The Night Before'

by BaddMal

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My dream of dreams. Have asked my wife many times to make this happen. So far it happens only in my perverted mind!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

If he gets hard thinking about cock and enjoys eating another man’s cum, then maybe he needs to come out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Once i would like it if one of these stories the hot wife goes to these lengths only to find that when the lover strips in his room he has a very small dick. Finally not one bigger than hubby.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Men are so easy when their cock is hard

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Very HOT for a cuck story, at least up till hubby's dick pressure clogged his ears and brain... it's one thing to hear about some phantom dick, A total nuther story being face-up with that legendary cock... I'll stop with the prelude, thank you... But nicely written, and a very HOT Lucille!!

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Solid 4* story, well written and a little surprise at the end. The fact that she knew he was going to eat the creampie suggests that the next step was probably not a step too far, but still interesting end.

I have no problem with anything consenting adults do, especially within a marriage where they are the only people to worry about. I've never sucked a man's cock, almost certainly never will at my time of life, but each to their own, certainly lit a fire under this couple's sex life.

Good read.

DomHotWifeDomHotWifeabout 1 year ago

The vast majority of us are restrained & limited sexually by the underlying sentiment that informs the beliefs, customs, & practices of our culture. Our culture irrationally judges women much more harshly than men for infidelity in a relationship. Our culture irrationally judges men much more harshly for bisexuality.

Society has taught men that something immutable would occur if they ever actually sucked a cock. It would indicate that they were now & forever a “cocksucker.” Such men would become hopelessly addicted to sucking cock, just like one can become addicted to heroin after one’s first fix. Also, sucking even one cock would cause a lifetime of humiliation for a “real man.”

Society has also taught men that they would be ruined for life if they ever merely tasted even a drop of cum, even their own. That’s why men are so loath to kiss a woman after he has cum in her mouth. The ethos is that if a man tastes even a single drop of cum, he would become irreparably & uncontrollably gay. He would then have an irrational, irreversible, & irresistible urge to suck every cock within arm reach for the rest of his life.

As a woman, I’m not arrogant enough to profess that I know precisely what constitutes male homosexuality. However, what I’ve asked, my husband is, “When you think about sucking cock, do you also think about being held in the man’s arms, cuddling with him in bed, kissing each other tenderly after having brought him to orgasm?”

My husband has always told me, “Definitely, no!”

My husband has sucked at least a dozen cocks, most more than once, & all at my direction. Nevertheless, he’s never kissed a man, nor has he had the desire to. Kissing another man would be something too intimate for me to ask of him. Many female prostitutes would have no qualms about a male client ejaculating in her mouth, but that same prostitute would be repulsed by a client asking to kiss her.

I certainly am not concerned that I would lose my husband to another man if directed my husband to suck his cock. I certainly do not think he is “gay.“ He’s just sexually adventurous & liberated from society’s irrational, limitations & boundaries.

In the distant past, I too have had bisexual, dalliances that I cherish rather than regret. Currently, my husband supplies all the sexual satisfaction I require. Having a committed relationship with him that includes occasional MMF 3sums is all that I currently desire.

I know how wonderful it is to lick and suck a woman’s breast. However, the skin of a cock is much more velvety soft than the skin of a woman’s breast. Even a smaller cock fills a mouth much more than the largest breast can. The stiffness of the shaft of an erect cock is an erotic contrast to its velvety soft skin. Feeling a cock cum in one’s mouth needs to be experienced to be understood. It’s amazing to me that men would love licking & sucking a woman’s breast & not understand how someone could get off sucking a cock.

I’m lucky my husband is so sexually adventuresome. Frankly he’s benefiting from my fetishes & desires, too. It’s incredibly sensuous to suck a cock. Why should only women & gay men enjoy the sensual erotic banquet of sucking cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cumming in my wife’s mouth, then sharing the snowball during a passionate, lingering, licking and sucking kiss is so sensual, erotic, & intimate that the act is almost a spiritual ritual. Likewise, after I cum in my wife’s pussy I love to lick, suck & slurp my cum out from the depths & recesses of her pussy. However, as I eat her creampie, I increasingly, eagerly anticipate what necessarily must come next. Of course that’s when I give my wife a passionate, snowball kiss, so that she, like me, can taste the heady mixture of our love juices. Later, the memories of our prolonged cum kisses excite me more than the memories of my orgasms.

My wife recently surprised me & excited me when she asked me if I had ever fantasized sharing the cum of another man after she blew him or fucked him. I told her that I had fantasized about her having sex with a lover & then eating his cum from her pussy. Sharing my fantasy excited us both, but we haven’t taken it further… yet.

This story excited me so much, I subsequently read it to my wife. It excited me even more when I read it the second time. My wife said it even made me blush.

havefunxoxohavefunxoxo10 months ago

we enjoy swinging a lot,,,and play different roll in that roll play, ,,it started years ago when we where on vacation in the Jamaica, where we exp our 1st black cpl,,,,i m ok with sucking other dick ,,,and licking her well fucked pussy after another fill her with there cum,,,and so many times when we swing we make one girl get fucked by all the group male and empty there load either in her pussy, ass or face ..at the same time the partner of who ebvr fucking her be sliding on her face, and peeing ,,,no limit in our play as long as all agreeing with it...

Tcs1956Tcs19569 months ago

OMG! This story so, so similar to the way my wife Denise and I started our SlutWife/Cuckold adventures!!! I could have written this story! As a matter of fact, I have written similar stories. Check them out here on Literotica, under Tcs1956

Great story. Got a 5 from me!

i122i1225 months ago

This reminds me a little of my story, “She Wore Smiley Face Panties.” Knowing your wife is in someone else’s arm or more to the point, knowing he is fucking her is something not all can handle or will know as a fun thing. I will say that of those I have spoken to this scenario really increased the sexual enjoyment between the husband and wife.

dick_hardendick_harden2 months ago

Thanks Mal, this is a great story and so will written.

Also the comments by DomHotWife are spot on. 5 stars

phallustinephallustineabout 1 month ago

Mmmm, I'm so hungry for it. Wish my wife would ask me to join her for a hotel rendezvous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous