The Night Before a Wedding

Story Info
An unexcepted moment between a bridesmaid and a groom.
2.2k words
4.21
14.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to real or other fictional characters is coincidence and unintentional.]

Some times during the course of living our lives we are involved in events that involve chance or planning. This story is the exception. It involves unsought opportunity and a confluence of unforeseeable circumstances that allow for the unthinkable to occur. Friends become onetime lovers and a lifetime of memories are the result.

____________________________________________________________________________

This story begins with two friends Donna and Mary. Donna the younger of the two at twenty five is a medium height brunet with long legs and average features. Mary is chunky and ten years older, she is a good catholic lady and little nun like in her every day manner.

The two became best friends when they worked at the same place for the last four years. Donna outside sales and Mary in the office. Outside of work the two woman would socialize. Most evenings the two would meet at a local coffee shop to have coffee and the endless conversation involved in replying the days happenings.

Donna and Greg have known each other and dating on and off for several years. Greg popped the question and Donna said yes. As one of Donna's best friends Mary was asked to be the maid of horror at Donna's upcoming wedding to Greg.

The eve of the wedding was finally here and it was rehearsal time at the church with the priest. Greg had chosen his friend Jon to be his best man. Everyone met at the church and the priest walked Donna and Greg through the ceremony with Mary and Jon looking on. About one hour was all that was needed for all to be comfortable with I do this - you do that. After the rehearsal session Donna and Greg wanted to take Mary and Jon out for dinner and drinks.

They chose a nearby local tavern known for good food and good times. The four of them each driving their own car drove to the tavern. Once there, they got a great comfortable booth - ordered the first round of drinks and started a lively conversation. The bar tender over heard the group talking and toasting and asked who was getting married. Jon piped up these two. The bar sent over a round of drinks on the house and made sure everyone's glass was full all night long.

At the booth Donna and Greg where on one side while Jon and Mary sat together on the other side. Jon had not met Mary before tonight but was very at ease with her from their first meeting. Jon several weeks before this day had told Greg that he was looking forward to meeting Mary. Although he got married during his last year of high school as a result of getting his girlfriend pregnant, he had an itch he desperately wanted to scratch.

While Greg and Jon where out getting fitted for tuxedoes a few weeks before the wedding Jon asked Greg about Mary. After Greg told Jon that Mary was single, he asked do you think I could fuck her. Greg was only mildly startled at this question as he knew that Jon was unhappy with his wife and his life. Greg told Jon I guess you could give it a try, but I think she is a straight laced kind of gal.

As the night whore on the two couples started to feel no pain and all had a very serious buzz. Jon ended up sitting with Donna and Greg with Mary.

Just to be an ass, Greg leaned over to Mary and gave her a kiss right on her lips. Donna now drunk looked on and laughed.

Greg kissed her again, this time open mouth with their tongues intermingling, the feeling was great. Greg kissed her again and started to make out with the maid of honor. Donna was oblivious to all of this and almost approved.

Jon however was completely annoyed. He wanted his shot at Mary not have the groom Greg messing around with her.

It was getting late, about 1am. Jon was heading home and the girls were going to swing by Donna and Greg's house to pick-up the stuff Donna would need for the wedding. When they got to the house Greg unlocked the door and let the two woman in. Donna was going to just pick-up a few things then it was off to Mary's house to get just a little sleep.

That was the plan, however, Donna walked into the house and went straight for the sofa, sat down and passed out. Mary sat on the love seat and was joined by Greg. They both laughed at how drunk Donna was and how bad her head would hurt at the wedding.

Being right next to each other Mary and Greg picked-up right where they left off at the bar. The kissing became more intense. Greg couldn't believe how good of a kisser Mary was considering her goody two shoes life style. Without thinking Greg lowered his hand onto one of Mary's great tits. They were full and round and the nipple was showing itself through her bra and shirt. Greg started to feel Mary up and not thinking herself, she let him do it. The kissing was over the top intense.

Greg not knowing where this was going, reached under Mary's shirt and up under her bra. Her boob was great to play with. She continued to kiss him with her friend and bride only a few steps away drunk and passed out.

Mary pulled back from Greg and said let's do this right. She unbuttoned her shirt and it fell to the floor. She reached behind her and released her bra and those beautiful big round breasts drop out from under the bra. The bra made its way to the floor too.

Greg wasted no time in putting one nipple into his mouth. The areole was large and dark colored by the soft light in the room. The nipple was large and erect.

Mary moaned as Greg teased her with sucking kissing and genital biting of her nipple and tit. Mary was liking this so much she reached for Greg's pants and the bulge that was growing. Mary first rubbed his crotch from the top of his cock to the bottom of his balls through his jeans with a deliberate rhythm. Greg could offer only a moan with Mary's tit still in his mouth.

Mary pushed Greg away from her boob and used both her hands to unbutton and unzip Greg's jeans. His cock was only a pair of briefs away. She pulled the briefs down and out sprang Greg's cock. Mary without delay took one hand and began to stroke the shaft while the other hand fondled his balls. Greg closed his eyes and sat back. "Oh Mary that feels so great." She continued to stroke and play with his balls for a while all the time Greg was reclined in heaven.

Mary without warning moved her mouth to Greg's cock. The pre-cum was all over the broad head and her hand. Mary first licked the head clean and then taking only the head to his glands ring sucked and licked until she was sure Greg was about to cum.

She slowed down and moved down to his balls sucking first one than both in her mouth. Greg not wanting to cum just yet opened his eyes and grabbed Mary's hair gently and pulled her face to his, he kissed her with the most passionate kiss of the night.

He reached for her jeans and her crotch. She was wet all the way through her pants. This won't due said Greg so he unbuttoned her jeans and with one tug her pants and panties went onto the floor. He reached again for her crotch as he was kissing her. She was so wet. His hand - then one finger found her mound. His finger caressed her opening and unfurled her large pussy lips. He entered her opening with a moan coming from her. While exploring her, he discovered that even though she was a bigger gal her pussy was super tight.

His finger found its way to her clit. It is big and swollen and had come out to play. Only a few encircling paths around the outside of her clit and Mary tightens her grip on Greg's arm. With an "OH FUCK" she cums and it lasts for a while. Greg moves his finger into her opening again to allow her time to recover. She grabs his head and kisses him like no other woman ever has.

They break their kiss and Mary tells Greg "I want you to fuck me." Right here and now! Greg slides his pants and shirt off and both are now naked. Mary lays back on the couch and Greg moves over her. Her legs are open and inviting him. He places his hard cock at the opening of her and wipes the head of his cock up and down those beautiful large pussy lips.

Mary can't take it. "FUCK ME, OH FUCK ME." Greg's cock moves past her opening and down into her tight insides. She is so wet and it feels better than any pussy he has ever been in. Mary responds when Greg is finally all the way inside of her, "OH God you feel so fucking great." Greg strokes his maid of honor with slow purposeful strokes. Mary again without warning cums and her already tight pussy clamps down on Greg's cock.

Greg again slows down his pumping of Mary's pussy so she can enjoy her orgasm. She's now back from her orgasm and he is going faster now. When he pushes himself all into her, the head of his cock is pushing itself just into her cervix. This is the best feeling for both. Mary needs to cum again. Greg continues the pace and the deep stroking. Mary cums harder than she ever has in her life. She screams out "OH MY GOD, OH FUCK, OH SHIT and arches her back.

Greg keeps stroking Mary, his cock has never had pussy like this before. He knows he can't last much more, but continues the pace. Leaning over to kiss Mary he kisses her and grunts as he begins to flood Mary's vagina with his cum. She feels every substantial spurt he injects into her. Greg continues to stroke Mary although his orgasm has slowed.

She wraps her legs behind his back and they continue to fuck. Twenty more minutes of Mary cumming two more times and Greg approaching his second orgasm, Mary squeezes Greg's cock tight with her pussy and tells him to fill her with his seed. Greg with one deep thrust pushes into Mary and feels his cocks head push into her cervix as he cums for a second time.

Now Greg has on many occasions cum many times with a woman without losing his erection, this was different. Fucking Mary drained him in a way he had never experienced. He was wiped out in a very complete way. Mary had only had a few lovers up until now and Greg was the best by a long shot. He was gentle and kind to her and he fucked her like no other. She had experienced many orgasms of unbelievable intensity. She had more orgasms with Greg than with all lovers before Greg combined.

After the sex Greg turned around on top of Mary and began to clean her beautiful pussy up. Licking and sucking his cum out of her. Mary so very sensitive, cums again.

Mary takes Greg's cock into her mouth to suckle and lick him clean. They 69 for the longest time playing with each other like neither had ever before.

Finally it was time to just sit on the couch. They kissed a few times and put their clothes back on. Setting there on the couch they both realized what they had experienced would change both of their lives forever.

Unfortunately, they also realized two other things. They were going to be in a church in about three hours going to a wedding, not getting married to each other and, that Mary was not on any sort of birth control. Greg had cum so hard into her and filled her so full of his seed, some of which, he knew went directly into Mary's cervix. Best of all, this was the part of the month when Mary would be most fertile.

Donna began to moan and rolled over. Her eyes began to slowly open and she noticed Mary and Greg sitting on the love seat. Wow, have I been asleep for long - my head hurts. Mary gets up to help her friend up. Donna says, so much for spending the night at Mary's house. Donna goes upstairs and gathers her stuff up.

A few minutes later she comes down and says she is ready to go. Greg gives her a kiss on the cheek and a hug to Mary. I will see you at the church in a few hours.

Donna goes through the door first followed by Mary. Mary turns around with tears in her eyes and softly says to Greg "I love you."