The Night Before Prom

Story Info
Darren must endure one more night with Sarah with her ex.
1k words
3.97
5.5k
6
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After completing their calculus exam, the beautiful blonde Sarah Brown had secretly driven her nerdy Chinese boyfriend Darren Liu home, instructing him to be ready for an early video chat that night. Now all showered and comfortably wrapped in a bathrobe, she locked the door to her bedroom, opened her laptop, and sent an online meeting invite to him.

Across the neighborhood, Darren sat comfortably on his bed wearing nothing but his boxers. Having just showered, he was very relaxed, and in a very good mood as he had an easy time with the calculus exam. He had been waiting patiently at his laptop for over ten minutes already, and his eyes lit up when he saw the online meeting invite from Sarah. He eagerly accepted and smiled when he saw her beautiful face smiling back at him, her soft and straight blonde hair parted in the middle and falling gently across her shoulders.

Hi lover, Sarah typed into the chat window.

Hi lover, Darren responded enthusiastically. He knew that more often than not, a beta like him would never land a hot blonde like Sarah, so he was eager to do anything to keep her.

Confident that she had him hooked, positioned herself directly in front of her laptop's webcam, and undid the tie in front of her bathrobe. She then slowly removed it, letting it drop around her. She sat cross-legged in front of the camera, wearing a small pink bra that consisted of two cloth triangles that only covered her nipples, exposing her smooth, soft, and pale side flesh. Down her lean, athletic torso, below her firm, flat stomach, was her matching pink micro g-string. It consisted only of a waistband and a thin ribbon that only covered her slit and the space between her buttocks. She slowly leaned back, showing more of the decadent g-string to highlight how she had shaved her public hairs just for him; her slit opened a bit and her labia lips spread a little beyond the g-string to Darren's delight.

She looked into the meeting view and saw that he had a monstrous erection jutting out from his boxers. She ran her fingers slowly over her lower leg, hoping for a reaction; she smiled proudly when she saw his shaft twitch.

On the other side, his eyes were focused on her fingers as they traveled up her thigh to her waist. He grunted lecherously as her fingers went up her torso so she could cup her breast. When her fingers went down her body and ran along the side of her g-string he was so excited he didn't realize his fingers rubbing along the underside of his rock-solid phallus.

Grasping a breast with one hand, Sarah used her free hand to gently rub her flesh around the edges of her tiny g-string. Her eyes opened wide with lust as the sensations traveled from her fingers to her labia and eventually her entire body. She became more aroused and sensuous when she noticed his large, angry purple glans pointing directly at her, desperately trying to thrust out of her laptop screen into her. Excited by his response, she slipped her fingers under her g-string to rub and stimulate her labia lips.

While she began rubbing herself, Darren became so focused on her fingers that he didn't realize his fingertips gently stroking his twitching erection.

Eager to fuel their online intimacy, she quickly removed her tiny bra, cupped both her breasts in her hands, and then licked the nipples. She fondled her breasts gently and played with her nipples; her breathing was increasing in tempo with her fingers. She checked her screen and noticed he had now wrapped his entire hand around his phallus.

As he observed the gorgeous blonde play with her nipples, his fist began pumping his phallus, his motions becoming synchronized to hers. He masturbated at a fast and furious pace, sexually frustrated that he had not orgasmed yet. He watched his laptop screen as Sarah's hands left her breasts, and traveled down her firm eight-pack to slide her g-string off.

As she spread her legs, he began to thrust impatiently into his fist, imagining it was Sarah Brown's steaming love canal he was pumping into. He pointed his bulbous dark yellow mushroom head directly at her open vagina on his laptop screen. His glans kept reaching desperately for the labia on the video screen, and he suddenly lurched forward when he saw her slide her fingers along her labia lips.

On the other side, she had slipped a finger into her vagina and was rubbing it in and out, while another finger rubbed her clitoris. At this time the sensations were too much, and she was visibly breathing heavily while her primal instincts guided her fingers towards the right spots to satisfy her carnal cravings. As she neared orgasm, she managed to look into her laptop screen to see Darren desperately pump his throbbing erection, gasping for breath but unable to ejaculate.

Suddenly Sarah grunted, and she felt her body spasm in orgasmic release, and she sighed in relief as she fell on her side, her entire body trembling as shocks of pleasure vibrated her spine. Finally, her entire body relaxed, including her fingers, as she reveled in her state of erotic bliss.

She then got up and looked at Darren on the laptop screen, who had given up on masturbating and was looking frustratedly at his glans which refused to ejaculate. She took pity on his sexual frustration and was disappointed she was unable to stimulate him enough online. She began typing into the chat window to console him:

That was good.

It was. But not as good when we're together, responded Darren.

I know. You know tomorrow is prom night?

Yeah...which you are attending with your ex, responded Darren jealously.

Sarah understood why he was insecure so she quickly decided to address the concern directly:

We are just meeting there for the prom king and queen ceremony. I talked to my friends who I'm going with...and we all plan on leaving early. So they will get me home around eight, and we can have our prom together afterward.

Darren paused in excitement, then decided to confirm, so he typed:

Do you mean like a date?

Yes, responded Sarah.

I'll be at your place at 8:15, he promised excitedly.