Prom Night

Story Info
Will Sarah be with Darren or another?
3k words
3.62
6.9k
7
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren Liu waited jealously at home by his mobile phone, anxiously awaiting a call from his secret girlfriend Sarah Brown. He trusted her, but he still felt very insecure knowing that she was attending prom without him, spending time being prom queen next to her ex-boyfriend, who was prom king. It seemed that no matter how hard he tried, how hard he worked, he would always be at the bottom of the social ladder, with no appreciation from anyone. His intimate moments and nightly video sessions with Sarah were like a dream come true, as he was constantly reminded in high school he would never end up with a beautiful blonde goddess like her. He hated the thought that likely lots of guys would be hitting on her at prom, despite most thinking she was still with her ex.

Suddenly, his phone lit up and started vibrating. It was an hour earlier than he expected to hear from her, so he checked the caller ID first. His face lit up as he was pleasantly surprised to see Sarah's gorgeous face on the caller ID, indicating she was calling him.

"I'm done and on my way home now."

"Why so early?" he was perplexed as she said she was looking forward to prom.

"You want me to stay there?" she asked, equally perplexed by his question.

"No."

She just giggled.

"The guys are starting to drink more, and that's not a scene my friends and I want to be a part of, so we decided to leave. I finished my speech and the first homecoming dance about half an hour ago, and already we were getting bored."

"Good," he said honestly. He didn't want her to have a good time unless he was there.

"I'm almost home. Come pick me up," she said and hung up.

Darren quickly put on a fancy short-sleeved dress shirt and trousers, then darted out of his room. As he passed through the main area, he picked up the keys to his father's Porsche Panamera, armed the house alarm, and drove off to meet his dream girl.

Meanwhile, at home with her step-siblings, Sarah Brown quickly went up to her room and changed from her prom dress to a tank top, short miniskirt, and flat but dressy sandals. She reapplied her makeup and lipstick while looking out her window for an arriving car. When she saw a pair of headlights pull up her driveway, she told her father and stepmother she would be out with friends and quickly stepped out of the house.

She looked into the windshield, smiled, and waved when she saw Darren Liu's familiar bespectacled face, with his short black hair and beta features. He quickly hopped out of the car and opened the passenger side door for her. Taking her time, she walked to the passenger side and noticed he was driving a Porsche Panamera; she had never seen him drive a car before so didn't know his family had a Porsche. She felt it was a nice car but wasn't sure if it was practical or not, and was interested in trying it out. Too bad she didn't arrive at prom with this Porsche, she thought to herself.

As she sat in the car, her miniskirt rode up a little. At first, she felt embarrassed and tried to pull the hem down, but when she saw the effect it had on Darren, who could not keep his eyes off her legs, she relented and went with the flow.

While he drove, he began to nervously question Sarah about her prom:

"How was prom night?"

"It was good, but I think I've outgrown parties," she answered honestly.

"Did you dance with your ex?" he asked nervously.

She recognized the insecurity in his voice and took his right hand off the steering wheel and pressed it onto her left knee. She dragged the hand down, then back up over her knee and her thigh, up to the hem of her miniskirt, before repeating the pattern.

"I only did the one dance that I had to as part of tradition, to kick off the start of prom night. But we just danced, that's it," she said understandingly, not wishing to jeopardize their growing relationship. He seemed to like the answer enough as his hand was now moving on its own, up and down her leg, occasionally pushing her skirt hem higher up.

"We were both in a rush to get away from each other anyway. He wanted to be with his date so he rushed back to her. The guys then started buying booze and getting rowdy, so my friends and I just decided to leave. I think we have outgrown that stage of life," she reminisced thoughtfully as her hand reached across into his lap to feel his hardening phallus straining against the groin cup he wore underneath his pants. She smiled.

"You came prepared."

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. All I could think about tonight was you, so I knew I needed something to hide it," he confessed embarrassingly.

"It's OK. It's natural," she responded soothingly.

They soon arrived at their destination, the Ritz Carlton hotel, and after they pulled into the front, Darren handed the valet the car keys and led Sarah into an upscale jazz bar within. As they were guided to an empty table near the back, she could feel the audience staring at them, likely not used to seeing a beautiful blonde with a firm, toned athletic body and long sexy legs with her arms wrapped around a Chinese beta male with average height.

Once seated, Sarah glanced around quickly to ensure they were in a very private area of the establishment and that no one could see underneath their table, which was covered by a long tablecloth. She disappointed the many men around them by quickly hiding her lean, toned, and incredibly sexy legs underneath the tablecloth, bumping Darren's legs by accident. This just served as a reminder to his hands as they began to fondle her thighs underneath the tablecloth.

Meanwhile, the waitress arrived to take their order.

"We'll have some salmon sashimi to share," requested Darren.

"Oh I'll have a white wine spritzer," Sarah said.

"And I'll have a Shirley Temple," added Darren.

"What's that?" Sarah asked.

"A non-alcoholic drink. I don't drink," Darren stated.

Sarah turned to the waitress who luckily was still taking down their order.

"What non-alcoholic drinks do you have?" she asked.

"We can make any cocktail you want without liquor," replied the waitress with a smile.

"I'd like to change my spritzer to a virgin strawberry daiquiri please," asked Sarah politely.

The waitress nodded, noted the change in her paper, and left.

Once the waitress was further away, Sarah pulled Darren in close and wrapped her mouth around his, forcing her tongue between his lips to begin the French kissing. Soon she felt his hand slide across her inner thigh under her miniskirt, his fingers lightly brushing against the crotch of her panties; she cooed silently in approval.

"This is a nice place. How did you find it?" asked Sarah.

"My parents took us here once. During the afternoon they serve high tea to families," Darren smiled proudly, pleased that he had impressed her. He then leaned in and began nuzzling her neck and running his fingers through her long blonde hair which was still styled wavily for the prom, happy that he would be able to enjoy her. Underneath the tablecloth, his hand slid down her leg again to rub her knee.

Their food and drinks quickly arrived as they were enjoying their foreplay and the jazz music being performed by the live piano player. As they chatted about their school year, Sarah realized she forgot to ask him a very important question:

"Darren, when do your parents want you back home?" she asked as her hand snaked into his open pants, desperately searching for a way under his groin cup to grasp his stiff penis.

"My family is away tonight as I was the last to finish exams, so they took them on a short trip to Los Angeles for a few days. They'll be back by the end of this week," he explained, straining to thrust his erection into her hand.

She gasped in shock, and partially in carnal delight as she felt his fingers sneak inside her panties and rub her labia lips.

"You mean you took me to this wonderful place to do this when you had your whole house to yourself?" she chided him humorously.

At first, he looked crestfallen, until he thought more carefully about her comment and realized the missed opportunity.

"Let's just finish our food and drinks quickly, then go back to your place. I can stay there until one in the morning as my family is expecting me late due to prom," she smiled, winking at him naughtily.

They quickly consumed their food and drink, tipped the waitress and valet, then rushed back to Darren's upscale home. When Sarah first stepped inside his home, she was impressed by the size and layout of his house. She was even more impressed when he led her to his room, as it was larger than her parents. He then quickly used the bathroom while she browsed his room; she fiddled with his Transformers collection until he returned.

"I just need to use the bathroom. I won't take long," she said coyly. As she left Darren she felt his eyes admiring her rear and legs.

After quickly using the toilet and washing her hands, Sarah quickly rushed back to Darren's room and locked his door behind them. She then pushed him gently onto his bed, jumped on top of him, and began kissing. The action quickly escalated to heavy petting, and she clumsily unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. Next, she unbuttoned his trousers and frantically pulled them off. She then threw them onto the floor, grabbed his groin cup, quickly slid it off his legs, and tossed it aside, allowing his solidly erect phallus to point up toward him. He was really glad to be with her, she thought to herself.

Now completely naked, Darren pulled her back against his chest, removing her top and then her bra. Her firm young breasts free at last, he cupped them lovingly with both hands and played with her nipples, eliciting a groan from her. He then reached down with his right hand and ran it up the top of her right thigh until it was underneath her miniskirt, and began rubbing her clitoris through her panties.

At this point, Sarah felt compelled to sit up with her back facing him and began to simultaneously grind her buttocks against the underside of his penis, pressing it against his abdomen, while rubbing the crotch of her panties against his fingers. They both began to breathe at a more passionate pace, and their motions became aligned into a perfect sensuous rhythm of carnal pleasure.

After some time of this, she got up off of him, lay beside him, and kissed him softly.

"You know we'll be too tired to do a video session after this," she stated matter-of-factly.

"It's ok. One night isn't going to break our tradition," he whispered while gently running his fingers through her long blonde hair.

"I have an idea. Let's record tonight," she whispered with a naughty smile.

He just nodded, his erection still firm in agreement.

With that Sarah rolled off the bed, started Darren's laptop camera, pointed it at the bed, and started recording.

While she did that, Darren had gotten up and pressed his body against her from behind; she could feel his erection pushing against her miniskirt, eager to make contact with her loins. His hands reached around their front and lovingly fondled her bosom while pulling her back to bed.

Once they reached his bed, he sat down and kissed her back, down her spine while running his nose through her long blonde hair. Once he reached her waist, his hands unzipped her miniskirt. He slipped it off while running his fingers along the top of her legs. Once her skirt was off, he began exploring the back of her thighs with his palms, then the front, his fingers occasionally gliding over her panties.

He then gently laid her down on the bed, crawled on top of her, and touched tongues with her while supporting his weight with his limbs. After some tongue action, he licked down her chin, over her neck, and down to the right, slowly circling inward on her right breast until he licked her nipple. He then licked across to her left breast, sucked her areola into his mouth, then licked down the center line of her lean and fit upper torso. His path went between her lean six-pack, then to the left down her thigh, and eventually to her foot.

Now at her feet, he leaned on his side and licked his way up her inner leg, over the inside of her inner left thigh, then to the crotch of her panties. As she groaned in desire, he grasped the waistband of her panties and slipped them off, tossing them to the side on top of her other clothes. He then ran his middle finger along her slit, up through her shaved loins, then rested his palm on her body and slid up to her left breast, fondling it as he kissed her. They then paused and admired the contrast of his darkish-yellow Chinese skin tone against her more pale white flesh.

He then crawled between her legs, spread them wide, and began licking her labia lips. Then with only his lips, he began nibbling on them, taking short breaks to lick along her slit, while she writhed and moaned in delight. Spreading her labia open with his fingers, he licked her inner folds and clitoris eagerly.

When she began bucking her loins into his face, he nibbled on her clit, then got up onto his knees. He then positioned himself on top of her, supporting his weight with one arm, while with his free hand, he gently rubbed his glans along her slit.

"Darren, wait. I'm not ready for intercourse yet," she whispered meekly.

He nodded obediently in response, lay beside her, and kissed her lovingly on her lips.

With that, Sarah reached over to her purse and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. She squeezed some onto her hand and lathered her loins and labia with lubricant. Next, she straddled him and pressed his steel-hard phallus against his abdominals by holding down the underside of his glans. She then carefully wiggled herself on top of his shaft and lowered herself onto him so her slit and thumb held his large hard erection down. Now with her slit pressed against the underside of his fully aroused and erect penis, she began sliding it up and down the underside of his shaft.

As she slid along his phallus, Darren reached up and grabbed one of her breasts, and with his other hand grabbed her thigh to push her labia lips down harder onto the underside of his penis. He began moving his hips so he was actively rubbing the underside of his hard shaft along her slit, with it slipping somewhat between her labia lips. This allowed his hard, purple bulbous glans to rub against her clitoris on each cycle of motion.

After some wiggling and experimenting, the two aligned their movements to give each other the most sensual satisfaction they could get from this. At this point, they were moaning and grunting in unison, and their loins gyrated against each other in carnal harmony. As they continued, they began to pick up the pace of their motions, and their primal moans of joy increased in tempo. Once their lecherous grinding of loins reached a feverous speed, their animalistic moaning crescendoed into loud cries of joy.

As Darren pushed her down onto the underside of his phallus, he rubbed her nipple, then suddenly bucked his up, allowing his hard mushroom head to rub Sarah's vaginal orifice. His glans then rubbed against her inner labia and pushed through her clit to freedom, ejaculating some semen onto his abdomen. He cried triumphantly as he pumped the drop of semen.

Sarah felt her spine suddenly snap in a wave, and her body spasmed along with it. She almost shook herself off of Darren but his hands held her thigh and breast firmly, so she shook on top of him, threw her head back, and proudly shouted her orgasm out:

"YES!"

Nature took control of their bodies, so Darren held tightly onto Sarah as he thrust his penis along the length of her slit again, ejaculating a little more semen onto his stomach and abdominals. Again he cried out in joy as he orgasmed.

Sarah's body shook again with him, the shockwave traveling her spine and rippling out through her entire lean athletic form. She looked lovingly into his eyes and groaned her orgasm out vocally for him.

The cycle of bodies shaking violently in orgasmic reaction and the cries of joy continued for a few more cycles, even when he could no longer ejaculate semen. Finally, they both gave meager and exhausted orgasmic tremors; it was then his hands dropped from her body and she collapsed beside him in bed.

Sarah turned and saw the time on the clock. It was only eleven at night. She turned and kissed Darren lovingly for a few seconds, then said:

"Take me home now. If I get home in the next fifteen minutes my parents won't suspect anything," she whispered. Then she thought for a moment:

"When will your family get back?"

"They'll be back in three days," he said solemnly, then sat up and stopped the recording.

"I promised my family I would celebrate my graduation with them tomorrow night. But Friday evening I am free so let's go out for an early dinner, then come back here for some privacy," she said, and she got up and began putting her clothes back on again.