Final Exam

Story Info
Finally high school is over.
1.4k words
3.97
10.2k
8

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gorgeous Sarah Brown was trembling as she pulled into the school parking lot for her calculus final; she glanced at her car radio and the time showed she had arrived over an hour early. She had studied diligently for weeks with her secret Chinese boyfriend Darren Liu but still, she dreaded writing the exam. Nervously, she stepped out of her pickup truck and began walking to the side entrance, reciting in her head the differentiation rules.

The summer was hot, and the bright sunlight reflected off her sunscreen-coated bare, toned, athletic legs. She had chosen a comfortable short tennis skirt, sleeveless tank top, and strappy sandals to survive the heat outdoors and within the exam room which conveniently was not air-conditioned. The sun was so bright she kept her sunglasses on as she walked towards her school for the final time; calculus was the last exam.

Realizing she needed focus and calming, not extra studying, she reached into her purse. Taking out her phone, then checking over her shoulder to make sure no one was nearby, she quickly pressed Darren's icon in her contact list. After a few rings, the phone indicated a connection had been made.

"Hi. I was going to call you," Darren stuttered.

"It's OK. I just need you...need you to meet me in the usual place," Sarah replied quietly.

"Where? Oh...OK...see you there," he replied.

"Bye," said Sarah.

"Bye."

With that, Sarah disconnected the call and placed her phone back into her purse. She then looked around to make sure no one was watching and quickly jogged behind the school to the backfield. After a few steps, she found the outside door to the cheerleader equipment and change room, checked quickly again to ensure nobody was watching, then used her key one last time to let herself in.

Once in, she quickly shut the door behind her and locked it. She carefully checked around to make sure she was alone; she didn't anticipate anyone else as she was the only person with a key now. Tiptoeing into the dark room, she went deeper and only turned on the light in the center to ensure no one outside would suspect anyone was in the room. She quickly took her phone from the purse and checked her locator app; it indicated that Darren was nearby.

Sarah then walked to the maintenance door, and tapped gently on it; on the other side, Darren responded with four knocks, their agreed-upon code to indicate the coast was clear. She quickly opened the door, pulled him in, and quietly shut it behind them. Once alone inside, she held his hand and hurriedly dragged him to the lighted area hidden in the center of the storage room; they sat down on the gym mat.

No words were exchanged; they just gazed into each others' eyes and knew what to do. Darren leaned forward, wrapped his mouth around her and their tongues met and danced within. As their tongues played with each other, his hand slowly felt its way up the top of her legs, from lower to over her knee and then on top of her thigh. He continued feeling under her skirt until his fingers found her panties.

Next, she pulled his T-shirt off from the waist and over his head, breaking their kissing. With her mouth now free, she began kissing his chest and licking his nipples. Her hands felt down his smooth, hairless chest, and she took a moment to admire the contrast of her slightly tanned white hands against his firm, toned, dark golden soft skin. Her fingers traced the definition of his forming abdominals until they reached the waistband of his shorts, where they found the center, unbuttoned the top, and unzipped the middle open, exposing his erection which had risen through the opening in his boxers.

His hands reached over and pulled her top off over her beautiful face and long blonde hair tied into a ponytail, exposing her bra and firm, flat stomach. He began fondling her breasts, then wrapped her legs around him. He then felt her legs up the sides to under her short skirt.

"You are so beautiful. I can't stop thinking about you", gasped Darren between breaths of passion.

"I can't stop thinking about you either", whispered Sarah in reply, realizing their heavy breathing was starting to synchronize.

With that, she began pumping his phallus, using her fingertips to put pressure on the base from the testicles to the bottom edge of his glans. Once her fist made it to the base of his glans she used her thumbs to rub the bottom edge up to the tip. She knew he enjoyed this as soon he was reliably pumping his erection into her hands.

In response and appreciation for her manual stimulation, Darren slid his hands around her thighs and into her loins, his fingers probing the front of her panties until they reached the bottom, eliciting a reaction. Desiring a more passionate response from her, he pushed two fingers between the mat and the crotch of her panties and pumped his shaft harder into her jacking hands as she involuntarily ground herself onto his fingers.

As she gazed lovingly into his eyes, he grabbed her waist, lifted her off the mat, and placed her loins directly on top of his exposed meat. He excitedly bucked his glans up, rubbing them along her slit through her panties; she responded by wrapping her legs tightly around him and grinding down hard on his rock-hard erection.

For the next few minutes, they remained in this position, wiggling and grinding their loins against each other to find the perfect pattern of erotic pleasure. Their mutual search for lecherous satisfaction was very enjoyable for Sarah; she enjoyed the jolts of pleasure his harness made as it cross-crossed along the crotch of her panties.

However, Darren was not feeling enough friction along the underside of his shaft, so he brought her face close to his and kissed her lovingly as he leaned forward and gently lowered her to the mat. He kept his hand on the back of her head so she wouldn't knock the back of her skull onto the mat. Once she was lying back flat, he spread and lifted her legs so her panties were fully exposed to him. He then wiggled forward and places his shaft along the crotch of her panties, such that his phallus was rubbing her slit through her cotton underwear.

He slowly slid his hardened penis down along her slit, then rubbed the underside hard on the crotch as he slid up, his glans pushing some of the cotton against her clitoris. This, along with her feeling his shaft push her panties in between her labia lips made her gasp with pleasure.

Enjoying the sensations this was giving him, he began to furiously rub his hardness against her this way. She was enjoying this too as she regularly bucked her hips up to meet him. It wasn't long before they both settled into a routine of synchronized grinding and moaning in mutual pleasure.

Suddenly Sarah spawned with joy as a giant shockwave of satisfaction flowed through her whole body. As her body shook with joy, Darren got off her and began rubbing her slit through her panties with his fingers. He also quickly got up and sat to the side of her as she wrapped her hands around his shaft and pumped his erection vigorously.

As his fingers went up and down her panties, applying pressure through the cotton onto her labia lips, Sarah trembled violently again as another orgasm washed through her, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

At the same time, Darren suddenly pumped his phallus hard and deep into her fists, and while letting out a gasp of lecherous release, ejaculated a drop of semen into her hand. He managed to run his fingers over the crotch of her panties twice more, stopping at her clitoris, and then rubbing it.

She responded with a final weak spasm of her body, and he pumped a little more into her hand before they stopped. Panting for breath, he collapsed with his head on her loins, where he gave a few final nibbles of her labia lips through her panties. Exhausted, her body only responded with a weak tremor.

"Thanks. I feel so relaxed now," whispered Sarah.

"Me too. So very calm and satisfied," Darren concurred.

After recovering from their dry humping session, they went to the washroom and carefully cleaned off and disposed of Darren's semen. Just as they finished cleaning up, their phone alarms went off and they quietly went off their separate ways, ending up at the same exam hall. As Sarah took a deep breath, Darren Liu walked up to her and smiled.

"Good luck," he said.

"Thanks. You too," she said.

With that Darren Liu and Sarah Brown walked separately into the calculus examination area.