The Night Doctor

Story Info
A conservative mom discovers pleasure in an unexpected place.
1.6k words
4.1
18k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, Helen, I just don't think we can make those numbers work," Jane said, frustrated that the people in sales just couldn't seem to grasp the reality that their new project just wasn't going to happen.

Pushing through an emerging pain in her abdomen, Jane - a 36-year-old mother of two who had become firmly entrenched in her job now for more than 10 years -- somehow managed to finish the call cordially with Helen; a woman twice her age and twice as grumpy and just as stale when it comes to any new way of thinking.

Jane was hardly an innovator or risk taker, in fact, when it came to her marriage, she was content, but, admittedly, things had fallen into a bit of a rut.

Her husband Hank, slightly older, was an amazing guy and doted on her in ways some women will never experience, but, when it came to the bedroom, Hank was, well...for all the effort he put in, let's just say that Jane had come to learn that Hank just lacked the proper equipment to get her off the way she liked. Sweet to a fault, Jane would never complain about it to Hank, but was content pretending that she was getting those big "O's" the short time it took for him to cum. She didn't imagine herself as being one of those girls who needed some length and girth to really feel the height of pleasure, but here she found herself.

Described by herself and those who knew her as pretty conservative minded, Jane had a wholesome beauty about her, but wasn't one to flaunt it. She still had a fit body from her college athlete days, small, perky breasts that were sensitive to the touch, curvy hips that swayed when she walked and that led to what Hank would call her sexiest feature, her cute bubble butt. But she kept it all carefully hidden most of the time behind her corporate dress code.

For the most part, she was the epitome of health. She was hardly a gym rat but did make physical activity a priority in her life. While her love for pizza would sometimes lead her to indulge in a slice or two from Vinny's -- the local pizza joint annoyingly located just a block from her house -- every meal she ate included some creative mix of veggies and fruits.

Today though, lunch was taking a backseat to this nagging burning sensation in her abdomen. Now nearing 40 she'd heard tales about how the body can start to change and she was thinking that this might be one of those warning signs that come with getting older. Normally she could pop an antacid and move on, but today was different. As the day wore on, the pain just got more intense and made work become barely a distraction from her discomfort. Now 6 p.m., she headed out the door and made a B-line straight to a nearby urgent care to hopefully find some relief.

When she walked in the door, Jane was greeted by the sweet yet acrid odor of hand sanitizer and commercial-grade cleaners. Under the fluorescent lights she could see three other people sitting in the small waiting area near the door. As she filled out the paperwork, she hoped that she'd get to see someone quickly to find some level of relief.

After what seemed like forever, a tech called her back to get her vitals and assign her to a room.

"146," she said, as Jane thought that maybe a silver lining in this whole thing was that she'd shed a pound or two. Her blood pressure was normal and temp was at its typical 97.3 degrees. With that, she was escorted back to a room.

Once in the room she settled in for what would undoubtedly be an uncomfortable experience. Every time she had been to an urgent care, she had been seen by either an ancient, near-retirement (or death) doctor who was likely just catching an extra shift to pay for his new retirement splurge; or it was a nurse practitioner who look like they had just graduated high school.

But today, she barely had time to put her purse on the counter before the door cracked open and the physician walked in.

Spinning around, she was surprised at what she saw.

He was young, but much closer in age to her than what she was used to, and she couldn't help but be struck by his smile. It was warm and welcoming and shone bright against his dark hue.

He was tall; taller than Hank. If she had to guess, he was 6'1 or 6'2 and appeared to be the picture of fitness. Not bulging biceps by any means but you could tell that he took care of himself.

"I'm Dr. Okembe," he said in a British accent. "But you can call me Dr. Sam, if you like."

She caught herself watching the words trickle out from between his full lips.

"Please sit on the table and remove your blouse," he said.

She reluctantly, but obediently followed his directions as she timidly unbuttoned her blouse revealing a black lace bra underneath. He approached her with a stethoscope and placed it gently on the skin between her breasts.

"Breathe in deeply please," he said, leaning in close to her. "And out."

She was admittedly a little tingly having his large hand so close to her chest. She could feel her heart rate jump.

"So, Mrs. Johnson, you're having some abdominal pain today, is that correct?" he asked.

"Ye, yes doctor, " she stuttered.

"Ok, let's lay back and see what the problem may be," he said as they made eye contact.

As her shoulders touched the cold table, she felt his warm hands softly begin to press her abdomen.He started exploring her stomach region; probing his fingers gently down into her muscles. She felt her face getting red at the attention she was getting. Her pulse quickened. Her hands grabbing the side of the exam table.

They made eye contact again and this time, something in his deep brown eyes seemed to glimmer. Almost an inviting signal both showing his care and maybe something more.

She had never really found black men attractive; it was so taboo in her tight-knit conservative household that she had never given much thought to dating one and yet now that has big, dark hands were touching her she realized that she definitely had the hots for "Dr. O."

She flashed him a smile and his hands crept lower, touching the top of her skirt.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Johnson, but I'll need you to remove your skirt in order to continue the examination," he said, in a firm, yet inviting tone.

Before she could realize it, she was obediently sliding her skirt down, revealing her maroon lace panties.

As she lay back down she felt him slide his hands lower on her stomach, inching lower.

She felt herself getting excited; biting her bottom lip as his hand sunk to her panty line. Something about it felt so inappropriate and yet so exhilarating at the same time. She could tell she was already wet when he gently started massaging her clit.

"Just relax," he said, in his soft, yet deep voice.

The sensations just shot through her body. Before she realized it she was reaching for his crotch. What she found there stunned her back into a momentary pause from the bliss. The doctor was ...blessed. What hung there dwarfed Hank and was just as thick.

He paused briefly to unzip and reveal what must have been a nine-inch, thick, veiny cock.

She grabbed it and started rubbing it while he continued to massage her clit. Then, without warning, he sat her up, helped her shed her panties and slid her bra over her breasts before gently teasing them with his tongue.

She felt her whole body tingle as he teased her sensitive nipples with his tongue before turning her around and bending her over the exam table.

She was terrified and exhilarated all at the same time. She'd never had a man as big as him. Would he be soft and gentle or firm and rough?

She felt the head of his cock tease her pussy before he gently started to stretch her out. He was gentle, letting he adjust to his girth before teasing her with another inch. When she felt full, he'd pull out and slowly slide back in, going further each time.

Her toes were starting to curl as he found a slow rhythm to her pleasure. Each time he slid in he'd kiss the nape of her neck as a reward for taking his big cock. Meanwhile, his other hand had reached around and was rubbing her clit, giving her full body chills. Just as she was about to cum, he pulled out, spun her around and picked her up before sliding her back down on to his cock. His strong hands grabbed her ass and lifted her up and down as she grabbed him around his broad shoulders.

She was now taking the whole of him as he bounced her faster and faster on his cock before she lost it. She came in the most explosive orgasm of her life. Just as she came, she felt a torrent of warm unload inside her.

They had cum together.

To her surprise, her nagging abdominal pains were gone. And she felt amazing. When she was done putting her clothes back on, he was gone, leaving only a note with his phone number scribbled on it.

She smiles and her phone rings; it's Hank.

"Hey honey, I was hoping for a little fun tonight?" he says, as a grin grows across her face.