The Night Hunter

Story Info
A witch-hunter stalks his supernatural prey.
3.6k words
4.51
3.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Night Hunter

This was now the 5th night in a row Etienne had spotted her. She had been playing tricks on the local villagers and sending mean-spirited spells to townsfolk who wandered past the outposts too late into the night. Supernatural trickery on the edges and outskirts of the town were one thing but Etienne was flustered with annoyance when the witch began disrupting the peaceful epicenters of the village.

Fits of sudden drunkenness and delirium, ornaments knocked down and shattered, sudden flashes of light with imagined eyes glimpsing like a revenant spy. A phantom faerie, a smirking poltergeist, a witch, she was called. And one emboldened by her youthful exuberance.

2 nights prior Etienne had seen flashes of her dancing lights on the farthest corners of the town. The next night he stood watch on the north tower with an assortment of tools, restraints, and entrapment devices. He knew such enchanted creatures existed in the heart of the surrounding black forest but it was a nuisance to keep allowing this lost witch to toy with villagers like this.

But that night the joke was on him. He awoke suddenly embarrassed by his failure to keep awake and watchful. Thats when he saw her staring at him. Her big curious eyes glowed and her hair began to wave behind her in the sudden gust of moonlight wind. Etienne snatched a long whip from his bag that sat by the side of this chair but as he jolted up to chase her she floated backward while he tripped forward and collapsed on the ground. She had securely tied his boot laces together as he slept.

Etienne quickly rolled on his back, grabbing his whip and cracking it near her feet as she floated around the railing of the wooden tower platform, amused and pleased with herself. This only enraged Etienne more but by the time he stood upright again she had dissolved into an illusion of light that rushed past him, going through him, and he felt her hot breath on his face and neck. He spun around but saw nothing but the black twisted void of the forest wall beyond him. The wind calmed down and all he could hear was quiet brushes of leaves.

After the previous night's close encounter, Etienne had taken her taunting as an opportunity to teach this pesky specter never to stray from the forest ever again. He packed his bag of witch catching tools, slipped on his overcoat and ventured into the dark forest.

He walked for nearly an hour in the black forest. It was just before the time of night when the witch usually appeared when Etienne began laying his trap. She seemed to be a capable yet haughty young witch whose newfound powers had given her an inflated sense of impunity for her actions. Night after night she ventured from the safety of her coven to the farthest boundaries of her territory to wreak havoc on unsuspecting folk. As enchanted and elusive as she was, her isolation from her sisters gave Etienne the advantage. Tonight was the perfect opportunity for him to pull her body down to an earthly confinement and discipline this free roaming witchtress to whatever end he desired. She had to be taunted, toyed, and disciplined or else the vixen sorceress would return for further fun.

Etienne began tying laces of Thyme and Foxglove in a circle overhanging a clearing that dangled like willows. When the clearing was fully strung up he arranged ropes and pulleys with small bells on the ends of them beneath the dangling herbs and covered them with leaves for disguise. Then he sat down behind a large oak and waited.

He continued waiting for what seemed like another hour, wondering if she had not taken the bait. When suddenly he heard her humming in the close distance. He couldn't see her glow but could feel the forest light up in an amber luminescence. There was the sound of delicate rustling like a grazing doe and it was getting closer and closer. Ettiene sat upright and slowly reached for the rope pulleys he had set up. He suddenly felt hot with anticipation. This was the only chance he'd get.

He heard an excited hum from her voice as she started picking the herbs off the strings. Ettiene knew her legs were in the prime position and so he pulled the rope firmly, heard her cry, and felt the weight of her body tug at the enchanted threading. Spinning around he finally got a good look at her.

She was hanging suspended upside down with her feet tied up flailing madly. She was wearing a dark silken gown that slid upward as she hung and struggled and revealed her long legs and thin white underwear.

.

"I caught you little witch!" Etienne said.

She hissed back at him and began shooting wild lights at his face. He stumbled slightly at her desperate attempt to disorient him but he quickly grabbed both her wrists, pulling them behind her back and wrapped more enchanted rope around them. He secured them together to neutralize her spells but she continued to growl and hiss and contort her lithe body in the air. Etienne fastined the knot between her wrists and grabbed her hair up pulling her face close to his, momentarily stopping her growls as they looked at each other defiantly.

"Stop your struggling witch" said Ettiene firmly, "You should know when you've been conquered".

With one hand holding her head up by her hair he took his other hand and slowly touched her cold cheeks, mouth, and throat. He could smell her closeness. He then reached into his bag for a ball gag tied to a leather belt, pulled her hair back again to tighten the device around her head. She began to shake her head and yell but quickly muted as the rubber ball stuffed itself deep into her parched mouth that was now forced open. Eittine fastined and secured the gag. She continued to moan in protest and the ball became dripping wet with her saliva.

"Shhh, we can't have you making a fuss to every creature out there. You and I have a lot to work out and your coven sisters won't be able to hear you".

She moaned and Etienne ran one hand through her dangling hair and the other over her chest, grazing her belly and navel and touching the tips of her nearly exposed nipples. He then pulled her strung up body forward towards him like a pendulum, examining the soft contortions of her exposed belly and torso.

"You wont be doing anything tonight unless I allow you to do it" Etienne whispered, she could feel his warm breath between her legs. He then hoisted her up further in the air. Only moments ago she was a sprightly wanderer doing as she pleased and now she was a helpless animal caught in a trap, exposed and vulnerable from all sides.

Etienne dug through his leather bag for something while the young witch watched with focused anticipation, her eyes never blinking. He pulled out a shiny wooden scepter with a metal ornament on one end, a shape that resembled a womans face with medusa-like tussles and red rubies for eyes. The unholy instrument had a smooth wooden head on the other end and had been waxed over to give it a sleek frictionless feel on the skin. He then pulled out a small glass bottle from his jacket pocket and poured an oil-like substance onto the rod, causing a dripping mess onto the ground. The young witch hung upside down, the ball gag still stuffed in her mouth causing saliva to drip and it mixed with the small puddle of oil beneath her. She was eye level with his torso and examined his belt buckle and elaborate pouches draped around his waist. She had never truly been this close to a human before in her corporeal form. She could feel the warmth of his blood pulsing inside him, the smell of his sweat and heated movements dominating her awareness.

Suddenly she felt his scepter on her thigh as he gently moved it down closer and closer to where her undergarments were covering the space between her legs. The warm oil trickled down her thighs and dampened the thin white cloth. He then rested the rod between her legs, soaking her underwear with oil. The rod felt warm, wet, and solid as he lightly stroked her clit and labia with it which had become nearly see-through from the oil-soaked fabric. She could feel the oil drip down her belly, ass, and lower back, as well as beginning to seep into her underwear, causing a steady tingling sensation that aroused her senses.

"What did you think would happen tonight?" Etienne asked her, "what did you think would happen between you and me? You've seen me on the watch tower night after night havent you?" She hung still for a second then nodded admittingly.

Etienne moved the rod over the top of her clit, then around and down the bottom of her belly. He watched her breathe in and out. Since her hands were tied behind her back she could only wriggle her elbows and knees like a caught fish slowly losing the will to struggle. The oil that she was now half covered in gave off a scent of charcoaled cedar, lilacs, and an otherworldly quality that was hard to identify. A feeling came over her like a lackadaisical longing in the pit of summer. A hot irritation pulling her mind deeper into the shape of a carnal obsession. As she looked up at him she could see how concentrated and deliberate his movements were on her body that lay nearly stripped and fully displayed like a ripened offering to the night.

Ettiene's focus was becoming both intensified and dislodged by the sight and feeling of the young witch's body strung up in front of him. For all her supernatural harassment and the havoc it had caused within the village, he couldn't help but be impressed by the mysterious power this creature could conjure. Her entrapment only highlighted the contrast between her capabilities and her current disposition. He felt stirrings deep within him that scanned his focus up and down her body and finally gazed into her dangerous lucid eyes.

Suddenly by chance or by design a branch that was holding her up snapped and she dropped into a pile of leaves below, her hands still tied in back of her. The commotion nearly sent Etienne barrling backward. Taking advantage of this opportunity she hobbled forward, her leg restraints quickly unraveling as she tried to get up and run into the darkness.

"Oh no you dont!" Ettiene barked, snatching his whip. She began to glow as her levitation powers charged in preparation for flight, she tried to commune with Ruak, the god of spirits and wind. While she was able to spit the ball gag out of her mouth it was too late and Etienne whip caught her heel like an anchor pulling her back down to the soft wet soil.

He snatched her up and pinned her soft body to a tree, fastening himself to her backside and grabbed the bark to secure himself against her. They stood there stranded in a stalemate position, panting hard from the moment's action. She was aware of how close his face was to hers and they could both see their rapid breath frosting around them. Finally she spoke.

"You really dont have any fun around here do you?"

"Shut up", Etienne answered.

"Had to be a strict enforcer for the enchanted border rules cause you've got nothing better to do? How amusing your humdrum human life must be". She taunted him.

"You find it amusing to harass our peaceful villagers?"

"Anything can be amusing if you're in the right position. It's only natural for a creature with greater power to toy with the lowlier ones in their dominion. Don't be sour just cause a barefoot girl made you her fool for a week. You have your fun and I have mine. A boy with a tool box like yours? I bet it thrills you catching little creatures."

"The beasts I hunt dont usually talk so much, a mistake on my part for not fastening your mouth tight enough."

"Did you stay out here all night to play with your toys or to play with me?"

Etienne put his hand around her neck and pressed his torso firmly against her ass.

"You have no idea what kinds of toys I have in this bag" he whispered in her ear.

They breathed heavily together, and he could see the bits of leaves in her hair. Etienne felt himself getting aroused. With her arms still tied behind her back she suddenly grabbed his crotch, jolting him with shock. He continued to hold her firm with one hand around her neck, the other clutching the side of the tree, pinning her body against it with his front torso. But her hands quickly unfastened his belt buckle and slid down his pants, her cold hands playing and tugging at him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Etienne stammered and she began moving her hands up and down his shaft, teasing her fingers around the tip of him.

"We enchanteds get our amusement in many ways you know" she whispered.

While he was still able to pin her to the tree it was becoming increasingly more difficult to maintain his domineering hold on her. The more he continued to keep her pressed firmly between the tree and himself, the more she fondled him underneath the front of his pants with her backward bounded hands. Etienne tried desperately to rearrange his hands but he knew if he took either one of them off their current grip she could easily escape.

Suddenly she tossed her head to the side and bit his ear, sending him yelling backward.

She spun around and pounced him quickly, landing on the ground on top of him with a thud, her knees digging into his elbows. They squirmed about on the soft ground and she secured her legs on top of his arms to pin him down, spreading her legs open to straddle his upper chest. Then she sat down securely on top of him like a cat on top of its prized prey. Etienne was kicking about when he felt the warm weight of her torso sitting on him.

"What's the night hunter gonna do now?" She teased

"You're as arrogant as you are annoying" Said Etienne still trying to wrestle her off him.

They looked into each other's eyes for a heated moment, staring each other down with delirious intent. Without breaking her gaze at him she leaned back a bit and began to stroke his dick which was still bulging out of his pants, Etienne squirmed and jerked his torso to and frough.

"I thought witch-hunter boy came out all this way to torture me?" she pouted.

Etienne stared at her for a while, looking her up and down as she played on top of him, her hands still tied behind her back.

"I'll be out here looking for you every night if I have to" He said softly. "You wont get away with this".

"Well it looks like I'm still going to get my way with this" she tugged at him harder, Etienne moaned.

"I'll find you again after this and I'll bring even more powerful tools, toys, and entrapment devices for you", he replied weakly.

All of the sudden an electric current pulsed through both of them and her hands busted free of the ropes. Purple lightning bolts shot out from her fingertips and connected to the nebulous network of tree tops surrounding them. Etienne tried to sit up but the young witch shoved him back down with an electrified thunder clap.

"Silly boy", she whispered in his ear threateningly, "you're the only toy I'll be playing with tonight".

With that she moved her spread torso on top of Ettienes face and sat firmly on him, feeling his mouth and breath smothering the bottom of her underwear, pressing against her clit. She put her hands through his wavy hair and pulled his head upward, pushing it even deeper between her legs, arching her head back and letting out a gasp as she felt his warm tongue enter her. Etienne grabbed her legs and ass, squeezing her on top of his face which was nearly suffocating him with primal devourment. She sat contently on him and rubbed her pelvic opening against his open mouth as he welcomed every part of her. With one hand reaching behind her she continued to tug at him affirmingly.

All the while vines and roots of nearby trees crept out of the dirt and wrapped around Etienne legs and waist, pinning his body to the ground. Finally when the young witch had had her fill of him, she stood up slowly and looked down at the now helpless night hunter who was lying flat on his back like an outstretched animal waiting to be flayed. He was panting heavily with his mouth still open, his cheeks and chin dripping with her juices. The full moon hung above her and illuminated her stance as she took a few paces back, never breaking her hypnotic gaze. Was she entranced by him or was she the one doing the hunting?

Etienne watched as she lifted up her black silky nightgown, pinching the sides of her white underwear and slowly slid them off. They fell to the ground and she stepped over them with a slow strut before getting back on her knees to examine him.

"We cant have you making a loud fuss to all the other creatures of the night now" she said, and before Ettiene could respond she shoved his open mouth full of freshly fallen leaves. While he moaned about she slowly untied the leather strings of his pants and unfastened his belt buckle, reached inside to pull his erect penis exposed to the cool air. She played with it amusingly then positioned her body over him again, torso to torso, her thin nightgown covering them.

"I've been secretly craving a human boy pet for awhile now" she said shyly. "But only one that can give me as much trouble as you".

She gently slid herself down on to him, feeling him fill her up as she lowered her body on to his. They both let out a guttural moan. Her hands clutched his chest to steady herself as she moved up and down on him warmly. Etienne was still fastned to the forest floor by vines as hard as ship rope, a hostage to her sexual hunger, a useful tool for a young witch's primal pangs. He moaned harder with his eyes staring at this forest sorceress who was riding him with increasing intensity and rhythm. Her mouth agape, her eyes englazed, staring upward into the ocean of stars while waves of pleasure moved in her and through her, exulting herself to the enchanted gods above them and around them. An unbearable unity. Etienne became delirious as he felt the warm insides of this enchanted creature straddle him up and down again and again. A rapid feeling of volcanic pressure began to build and build and build. She fucked him over and over in relentless rythmic struggle, his dick shoving itself deep up into her with each movement. She rode him faster and faster as the sounds of galloping thunder compounded the pent up passions begging to be released. She tilted her torso and head back wildly and the hairs on her head began to stand up on end. Etienne screamed into the muffled bunch of leaves to no avail as he felt an impending explosion of pleasure and fear as the young witch relentlessly grinded him in the forest clearing which had become loud with Earthly murmurings from every direction. She dug her dirt-stained claws into his chest and shook his body with astounding strength while jamming her pelvic muscles below his torso in a frustrated frenzy. Suddenly her eyes went white and she let out a noise that sounded like a transforming beast reverbing from the hallways of Hades. The forest clearing was alight with hellish revelation, a bright birth of a star captured in the window of a new dimension. The sound was deafening like a mountain collapsing and Etienne was blinded, then lost touch with all sense of space and place, and then finally, himself. His soul poured outward like a cup spilled into the sea. Then all turned black.

Ettiene woke up with a start. The dawn's light cracking through the distant horizon. Birds chirped. A warm glow emanated through the forest thickets. The early morning fog was already clearing away. He sat upright and saw that his legs and waist were freed from the enchanted roots from the previous night. Was it all a dream? Did he drive himself into a delusional fantasy or fall prey to an illusionists mirage? It was all flooding back to him. He got up, brushed himself off and found that his bag of witch hunting tools were gone. His shoes and socks were also curiously gone. He walked around barefoot and saw a circle of lilacs in the middle of the clearing with a piece of parchment rolled up in the middle. He reached down to open the small parchment. He stood there in the emerging sunlight holding the baffling clue. On it in small letters it read "catch me if you can, night hunter".