The Night of Pure Bliss Ch. 02

Story Info
A new experience.
1.9k words
4.31
9.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake to the feel of something soft covering my body. The events of last night seemed like a dream. I go to stretch and feel a sharp but pleasant pain in my asshole. I stop moving and decide to assess my body more delicately.

I start by swallowing and notice my throat is extremely sore. I then trail my hand across my breasts and feel a tender nipple. My fingers find their way to my pussy lips and I slowly push one in. I am still soaking wet. I swirl my finger around my clit once and twitch in extreme pleasure.

I moan into the pillow, trying to keep my touching a secret. I go farther back and touch my asshole. It's puffy and tender to the touch. I slowly enter a finger into it, it feels amazing and yet it hurts. I push my finger in farther, exploring this new found pleasure.

"What do you think you are doing?" A voice booms through the room. "I did not give you permission to touch yourself!"

I quickly try to roll over but am pinned against the bed. He slowly winds his hand around to my ass and feels my finger inside.

"So you were fingering your asshole were you?"

I don't move in fear of what will happen. I just hope it's not going to be a particularly bad punishment.

"I can understand why. You liked it and wanted to see what it was about." He whispers. "I won't punish you. I am going to let my friend decide what to do with you."

I held my breath, hoping it was a joke. Not daring to move, trying to stay still and disappear into the bed. I try to pull my hand away from me and he holds it there tightly. Like he was waiting outside, his friend walks in and smiles.

"Well, well. Seems like you got caught being naughty." He says with a huge smile on his face.

I start to shake my head no and decidedly stop. I don't want to lie and get hurt worse. I shake my head yes and close my eyes, waiting.

"Don't worry, I won't spank you. I'm gonna fuck your ass again."

He smiles when I look at him with shock. My husband chuckles.

"Damn and I thought you would punish her."

"Oh I will be, and I am also going to call a friend over."

My husband pulls my hands free and drags me up by the hair. He makes me sit on my knees and proceeds to put a collar and leash on me.

"You don't have to crawl but if you slow down I will spank you."

He yanks me up and forces me to walk. We go into the bathroom. He makes me sit on the edge of the tub.

"I'm gonna wash you up." He says gently.

He fills the bathtub with warm water, removes the collar and demands I get in. I slowly sink into the tub, the hot water stinging my tender asshole. I moan in comfort, enjoying the heat that soaks my bones.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" He asks inquisitively.

"Mmmmmm, very much so. You know I always enjoy it when we do this stuff." I tell him quietly.

"I know, but if it gets to be too much let me know. I will end it."

"Please don't. If I need to, I can use the safe word."

I wash up and gingerly exit the tub. Slowly moving as my body is still very achy. I wrap myself in the towel and extend my neck for the collar.

"Please put it back on." I beg him.

Once the collar is fastened and the leash replaced we proceed back into the bedroom. The strange man is still there with his mask on. He grabs the leash and jerks me to the bed.

"I am going to tie your hands up and want you to get on all fours. Stick that luscious ass in the air."

I do as he requested. I feel too exposed. I start to shake as I anticipate what is gonna happen. This is completely new to me, we have never done anything like this before. Never included another person. I am loving it all so far, it is exhilarating and intoxicating.

"My friend will be here soon. I want you just like that for when they get here."

They both leave the room and I am stuck all alone in this position. My hands are tied and I can't get free. As time passes, minutes feel like hours. Hours like days.

I finally hear someone walk into the room. Not daring to defy my orders I don't look to see who it is. I feel hands on my ass, my back and fingers wind into my hair. They tighten and jerk my head back.

I roll my eyes up and see my husband behind me with a smile on his face. A glint in his eyes. I wonder what is gonna happen for him to be like this.

"I am covering your eyes so you can't see what's coming."

The blindfold is pulled back out and soon I cannot see anything but darkness. My breathing quickens in delight. I tremble in excitement.

I hear noises, not able to see, I listen intently. I cannot make out who else is here. I feel someone touch my thigh and I jump.

"So easily scared." The stranger says. "Don't worry, you'll soon enough be writhing in bliss."

He pulls my ass towards him and pushes a finger into my tender, sensitive asshole.

"Firstly I am fucking your ass again. Secondly my friend is gonna eat your cunt."

My juices start flowing faster, slowly dripping out of my hot soaking pussy. I feel wetness against my backdoor, sliding down. A hard cock catches it on its head and rubs against me. Pushing slowly into my bowels. Agonizingly, slowly he shoves into me. My back arches, shoving his cock deeper. My asshole is stretching further than the previous night. I moan loudly and hiss as it stings.

"I know you love it. It feels so tight around my cock. So warm and wet."

I feel something touch my clit and jump, pushing his cock down into my bowels. I feel it again and relax, enjoying the tongue that is flicking my clit soft yet firmly. Soon a finger is added. Once it begins pumping my cunt he starts to thrust in and out of my ass. I scream in tortuous pleasure. I can't handle the intensity of it.

My husband shoves his cock down my throat in one thrust. I am truly stuffed this time. I feel full to the brim. I feel an orgasm coming and try to stop it. I am unsuccessful. I scream my pleasure around the cock in my mouth, squeeze the one in my ass and squirt all over the face by my pussy.

The fingers retreat, as does my husband's cock. The stranger keeps pumping into my ruined asshole. He slams into me harder and harder. I cannot control the screams being ripped from my chest. My face is shoved down towards the bed.

I feel something wet, the smell intoxicating. I don't understand what is happening.

"Lick." my husband demands of me.

I stick my tongue out and gently lick. The taste is sweet, like candy. I realize I am licking a hot, wet cunt. I dive in and start sucking the woman's clit, I nip her labia, and use my lips against her. I soak my face in her tasty juices.

"Holy shit!!" She yells out. "Yes!! Fuck me with that mouth!"

I stop, I need my hands free. I want them free, I yearn for it.

"Please may I have my hands sir?"

The stranger stops pumping in me.

"You want to use your hands? Can we trust you?"

"God, yes!! I need them. I want to fuck her with them."

He pulls out and I feel so empty. I feel my hands being released. The bed moves as they readjust me. He gets behind me again and shoves it in. Using only one thrust. I scream in pain and pleasure. An orgasm coming over me as he does so. I claw the air trying to breath.

"Fuck yes!! So tight around my cock."

I come down from the fireworks, slump forward and right into her hot pussy. I take no time and start to explore her with my hands. Feeling my way around her vulva and legs. My breath catches as I feel a cock in her ass. I can't hear her moans but feel them with my hands. She must be gagged I think to myself.

I moan aloud, and shove two fingers into her pussy. Stretching her wide. I continue my assault on her clit. Using anything I can to get friction against it. Using teeth, tongue and lips.

I can feel the cock in her ass move in and out. My fingers rubbing the thin wall inside her pussy, feeling the hardness of my husband, rubbing along his shaft and causing them both to moan.

"Just like that. Don't stop." My husband says.

I can feel the cock in my ass getting harder. I am a ball of sensations. I keep going, unable to stop. On the inward stroke of my bruised and swollen asshole, I shove my fingers inside the woman and gently bite at the clit beneath my mouth.

In response I hear her muffled moan, I feel her tense up. I keep going feeling my own climax rush up on me.

"This ass is sublime. I simply can't get enough of your tight hole." The stranger grunts.

I moan loudly in response. The woman trying to claw at me as it reverberates onto her sensitive nub. I can feel the men growing larger, thrusting faster. They are close. My ass feels like it is on fire, a pleasant numbness flowers forth from deep within. Helping ease some of the heat. My tight ring clamping around his cock, keeping him inside me.

I worry at the woman's pussy, I can feel her getting wetter. All of a sudden I feel a warm jet hit my face. I swallow instinctively, trying to get it all. There is so much I simply cannot breath. I feel my husband's cock spurting his seed deep into her asshole.

"Fuck this is good." He groans.

They both stop writhing and move away. I still cannot see, I don't know what is happening. Hands grab my hair and pull me back. They pull me up against the stranger's body, his cock going deeper. Every thrust in pulls a strangled scream out of my throat.

"I'm almost there. Keeping cumming around my cock. Milk it for everything it has." He growls.

I can't control myself, he is ripping orgasms out of my body in a steady stream. He thrusts in hard one last time, staying deep inside me as I squirt all over his balls. I keep cumming until he pulls out of me in one swift move.

I lay there, spent and tired. I feel the bed dip once more. Arms go around me and pull me close.

"Thank you." The woman whispers.

I nod my head in response and fall into a deep sleep. Wondering what pleasures await next time I wake up.