The Night of the Bigfoot Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain was still falling heavily, so heavy they could hear it deep inside the cave. Where had the Yowie gone Lindsey wondered, surely not out into that downpour? Escape was fraught with too many dangers for them, It was far too dark to negotiate the slippery ill-defined path to the creek.

Even if they could the journey from the creek back to the camp would take a lot of effort but mostly luck to find their way. Hard in the daytime impossible at night. The route that they had used to get here would be blocked by the rising water in the creek and they would have to find a different path, if there was one, and the girls doubted that. They waited for the faint glimmer of dawn through the heavy overcast before they could even think of an escape from the Yowie den.

"You were worked over some," Michelle observed with just the hint of smugness that Vanessa missed.

"Nine times if that's what you mean," she answered sullenly.

"You counted?" Lindsey had a twinkle in her voice.

"yes I counted, don't you?" the blond snapped back.

"Well, yes but I was only twice here and twice back at the camp. Nine times is a lot, are you okay?"

"I'm ok I think, no damage that I can feel. My neck is stinging from a couple of nasty bights and I'm tender and squishy down below. I am leaking stuff all down my leg and I am all sticky but the worst is, I stink like a Yowie."

"Let us go wash in the rain," both Lindsey and Michelle suggested at once. And all three girls stepped out into the cold rain and scrubbed their bodies with their hands rapidly.

"No they weren't rough at all, well not really, their things stretched me a bit though, but I'll be ok I'm sure." Vanessa Was saying to Michelle as they stepped back into the shelter of the cave. The conversation then dwindled and the girls made their way to the back section to await the first light and hoped that the Yowie wouldn't return too early.

The rain was still falling heavily as the faintest tinge of light defined the heavy black clouds above. It was hard to tell the time in these miserable conditions but the girls decided it was time to move. They knew their descent would be extremely difficult and the Yowie would surely be returning soon.

The creek roared below them, filled with the overnight rain it had flooding the valley floor. If the girls held any hope of retracing their steps it was now gone. The beasts must have known the danger of being cut off from their cave and that was why the urgent calls that resulted in the girls kidnapping from the camp had occurred.

As the three young women stepped out into the chilling, piercing downpour their sense of misery heightened. Within seconds they were wet and cold and their cuts and bruised feet from yesterday were already on fire. For a moment Lindsey considered staying in the cave but the absolute dread of remaining here as a Yowie sex slave made her press on into the miserable morning.

The sex was not a problem, she had grown to accept the gentle ministrations of the Big Foot lovers but the overpowering stench of the beasts and their den, not to mention the unknown of what they would have to eat if they remained any time at all made her press on.

They had hardly gone ten metres when Michelle slid in the slippery clay that made up a good proportion of the steep path. She had landed on her back and was covered in the sticky mud. Her black hair was also matted with the stuff and this only added to her total misery. They found that walking sideways down the slope served them better especially if they were able to hold onto the rocks or roots which littered the slope.

It took more than an hour to negotiate the slope only to find that their way, in all directions, except back up, was blocked by boulders, dense shrub, vines in all directions and of course the flooded creek directly in front of them impossible to cross.

Almost exhausted the girls looked at each other with total dejection.

"What now," Vanessa shouted above the noise of the racing water of the creek. No one answered but they all looked back up the slope. The sky was lighter now and they could see the lay of the land better.

"Let's go back up a bit and see if we can traverse the slope. It's going to be hard but we don't have too many choices girls." Lindsey suggested with little enthusiasm

Another hour later and all three of the young women were near exhaustion. They had moved around the slippery hill slope only to find another creek fed into the one that led back down the valley and there was no way that they could head east in the direction of the camp. It was clear that anyway out of here required the crossing of a creek, and all of them were raging torrents. While the rain persisted they were stuck on this hill.

"I'm freezing." Vanessa moaned.

"Me too." Michelle added, "We have to find some shelter or we'll all die of exposure."

"Well there's no way out of this place and the cave is the only shelter that we know of."

With a dejected sigh Lindsey made the obvious suggestion"Let us go back, what do you say," Vanessa was near exhaustion and looked at the other two dishevelled girls for affirmation. They nodded without much thought except the dire need for shelter.

In single file they retraced their steps as best they could in the heavy rain, right back to the Yowie cave. No one spoke until they neared the cave entrance.

"If we can't get out maybe the Yowie couldn't get back," Lindsey suggested as they picked their way past the entrance boulders.

"It doesn't matter if they are or aren't here we only had two choices, one was to come back and the other to die out there. I would rather be fucked by a dozen Yowie than die out there." The other two girls quietly agreed and they edged into the dark smelly interior of the dry cave.

"Now we're no longer getting wet all I want is to be warm and dry." Lindsey almost sighed with relief, "Let us get up to the gallery cave and wrap our-self in some of those furs." She was already moving up the slope as her eyes continued to grow accustomed to the darkness of the cave.

"Oh shit, girls those firs I wanted to wrap about me, I think they may do their wrapping." Lindsey paused then began to speak once more, "I reckon you might have got your wish as well Vanessa." Lindsey knew that this was going to be The Night of the Bigfoot.

All girls stayed close to each other as they edged into the cavernous space and looked about the dim interior. There were perhaps ten Yowie now maybe more sitting about on the floor. They appeared to be eating and there was no fire.

"What are they doing Lindsey," Michelle whispered.

"They are eating that's what they are doing and there's no need to whisper love, they know where here."

"God I wish you hadn't mentioned food I'm starving," Vanessa spoke for all of them, it had been more than twenty-four hours since they had eaten.

"I don't think you would like to eat what their eating"

"What is it?" Vanessa had to know.

"At a rough guess, probably Kangaroo, raw, not even singed, you still hungry." Before anyone could answer one of the Yowie rose from the floor and came to the girls. It was Grey Beard, his distinctive facial hair was discernible in the gloom. He took Lindsey's hand and led her back to the centre of the cavern where all the rugs, as well as the Yowie, were.

"Well I'm freezing and if the only way to get warm is to screw a Yowie that's what I'm going to do," Michelle made her way to the group of smelly beasts and pushed through to the centre of the feeding tribe. She lay down on the skins and Vanessa followed her. The warm soft fir stank as everything did in here but on her naked wet flesh, it instantly began to make her feel better. She drew one of the many skins up and used it as a towel on her body and hair. Vanessa did the same.

Not six feet away Lindsey was already spread out under a panting Grey Beard as she found an alternative way to get herself warm and dry.

It was a busy afternoon and night for the girls. Vanessa was by far the busiest perhaps it was her blond hair that attracted attention, she wasn't ovulating like Lindsey or Michelle were. Both Grey Beard and Number One were reluctant to part with Lindsey or Michelle. When Greybeard had fallen asleep for a time one of the other Yowie was quick to take advantage. Lindsey didn't resist and he took ages to ejaculate into her. He was already spent after using the blond on several occasions.

The remaining Yowie were sharing Vanessa and one after another she accommodated them. Several made her orgasm and one in particular who seemed to have a larger penis tip spent long periods with her. He alone brought her to orgasm on each of the three of the four times he had taken her. The other girls could not miss the events as Vanessa gurgled and whimpered when she hit her peak.

The faint grey light penetrated the cave and the exhausted, sleepless girls finally got some peace. Lindsey and Michelle had become busy late as both Grey Beard and Number One finally gave the other Yowie access to their converted females.

Perhaps they thought that they had done enough to impregnate the girls or maybe they were just too tired to resist the other beast's advances on their mates. Whatever it was, that motivated them to surrender the girls, it meant that Vanessa was left alone except for the male with the big penis tip. He now had her spooned as they lay together, his penis was twitching between her legs as he demanded her one more time.

The other Yowie had left the cave in ones and twos in the last half hour before dawn but Big Nob remained, he had not finished with the blond girl wrapped in his furry arms. He began to rub Vanessa's nipples with one hand and diddle her clit with the other. She had only just fallen asleep and the ministrations of the Yowie made her stir.

"Go away I hurt down there, haven't you had enough," she mumbled her protest but the Yowie kept petting her. "OK ok, just one more time," Still with her eyes closed she rolled over and Big Nob followed her. The other girls watched in awe as the Club like tip, almost twice the size of the other Yowie, pressed and stretched Vanessa's pussy until it forced its way past her surprisingly elastic opening.

Vanessa grunted as it entered her but the Yowie didn't press himself too deeply into the trembling girl but began to make short shallow prods with a rolling movement of his hips. Vanessa's legs lifted skyward and even though she was looking in the direction of the other girls she didn't see them. Her eyes were rolled completely back and she was biting her bottom lip. For perhaps two or maybe three minutes the beast continued in this fashion.

The girls saw Vanessa's Jaw tightened and began to quiver. Her entire body was beginning to tremble then, suddenly, her ass lifted sharply up forcing the beasts nob deep into her belly. Vanessa screamed, louder than she had at any point during the night, and she has screamed often enough on occasions, her entire body heaved and jerked violently almost dislodging the beast.

The beast made several deep thrusts, then with his penis deeply embedded in the soft, pink, thrashing female he held himself deep and made six or seven short jabs with his powerful hips Then stopped and his entire body went rigid. She made a gurgling cry as the large penis flared deep in her pussy. The girls knew how the average Yowie could fill their tight vaginal sleeve but could only imagine how this one must have been stretching their blond friend inside. Her eyes were tightly closed, as they had been since her orgasm began, and now as both girl and beast came down from their passionate peek, Vanessa slowly opened hers and looked at her friends who couldn't tear their eyes away from the intense copulation.

"Isn't he wonderful," she cooed and her friends could do nothing but nod agreement.

Michelle and Lindsey had been at the cave entrance for perhaps ten minutes when Vanessa finally arrived to join them. Big Nob had already left the cave drained and presumably happy. A light scud of rain was falling but apart from the grey overcast, the sky was mainly light. The valley below them was a blanket of mist. In the valley, the creek had stopped roaring through the gully as the water began to drop back quickly as the rain had eased.

"Looks like we can try again," Michelle suggested. "How're everyone's feet?"

Lindsey was the first to speak. "well I don't know how far I can walk but we can at least try. It is not so much my feet now but my legs and back are aching, my belly's bruised and my pussy is chafed to buggery" All girls nodded that they felt much the same.

"Did you keep score again last night Vanessa?" Michelle enquired with irony.

"Yes, I did as a matter of fact."

"Well?"

"Fifteen including that last one. That boy accounted for five fucks but I think his sack was running on empty this morning." the other two girls laughed and the tension of their time here was relieved.

"Bugger me, fifteen Jesus girl and you are still standing?" Lindsey was shocked by Vanessa matter attitude, as well as the number. She knew that they all should be traumatised by the events of the last two evenings but all of them seemed, amazingly, normal it was as if it had been an everyday occurrence in their lives.

Well, your fifteen has it then I was humped by number one three times before he let the others have me and I think it was eight times all up," Michelle replied then turned to Lindsey, "you Lindsey?"

"Nine, one of them got a sneaky one in while Graybeard took a nap between fucks and before the free for all began early this morning."

The small party of three took most of the day to reach the main camp. They were only just in time to avoid a full-scale search being mounted. The Professor had decided that he had to compromise the secrecy surrounding the expedition to rescue the girls. Now, with the girls arrival naked and limping into the camp, he was relieved at not having to bring in outside players to assist them.

Their arrival would save everyone from embarrassing explanations and for that everyone was relieved. It took a while for the girls to explain what had happened to them. Although looking pretty rough everyone was surprised by the lack of histrionics. They were entitled to be unbalanced by their experiences, which had been horrific by any standards, but they were not. At least not outwardly. The professor made a mental note to get the girls counselling as soon as he could arrange a suitable person to do it. After a little thought, the Professor decided to break camp and head back to Lindsey's holiday cabin immediately.

David had recommended that they stay put for the night but the Professor decided the party needed to regroup and debrief before the next step of the expedition could be planned.

"Things have changed David and the girls need a good bed and attention and we can only get that seen to at Lindsey's family cottage." The Professor was firm and unrelenting about what was best at that moment.

It was a difficult journey for the girls, it took most of the night to cover the short distance. The girls had to rest their badly cut and bruised feet, which had been bandaged heavily, every twenty minutes or so and even with help of the men there were times when each one of them thought that they would have to give up.

Once back in the cabin the girls showered and had their feet attended to. All of the girls had several shots of various vaccines to hopefully avoid infection from their bites that looked nasty as the blue bruising area spread.

Immediately afterwards they went to bed. All three slept for more than fifteen hours. Lindsey woke first and still sleepy she stumbled to the bathroom to inspect herself She was a mess and her hips were bruised and scratched, Her belly was sore to touch and bruised as well. She had lots of scratches all over and her hair was a tangled mess and she worried that she might never get it untangled. Her groin was chafed and swollen. Her very tender labia were also distended and bruised badly. Her back had lots of abrasions from spending the best part of two nights being fucked hard. She was still groggy when she made her entrance into the living room, where all of the men were gathered, deep in conversation.

"Good morning Lindsey," the professor greeted airily, "How are you after your sleep."

"Better but still a little groggy, it's going to take a while to get back to feeling human I think."

"Your feet, how are they."

"They hurt like hell Professor I don't plan on doing any running any time soon." Thankfully he didn't mention her other bits, she couldn't handle that conversation just now.

Lindsey was offered a hot cup of coffee and some warm toast as she sat in the most comfortable chair in the place, which was offered gallantly by David.

"Lindsey," the Professor continued, "we were trying to decide what the best plan would be from here forward. We have hundreds of extremely good photos, indisputable I would suggest, as well as an hour of high-quality video. Even when the footage and photos that could compromise you girls is extracted we still have plenty of good evidence. But we do have a very big problem to overcome."

The professor looked around the room before he spoke again, "When we release these pictures everyone and his brother will be Yowie hunting. That will surely mean that the Yowies will be hunted all over the valley, captured for research, perhaps put on public display. They have been mythical until now but if we show the public that they exist they won't exist for long, they will be extinct within the year." He looked around the group again and Michelle and Vanessa had now joined in to complete the compliment. Both girls looked terrible. He coughed to clear his throat then continued.

"If we don't release the photos, one of us will deliberately or inadvertently tell someone that we had an encounter with the beasts. The press, although sceptics without scruples, will demand that we release the photos. They will most likely pay to be the first to get them and pay well. Now I don't want to sound like Jesus but one of you will betray the rest of us that goes without saying. To avoid the ensuing problems, I propose that we destroy all the pictures here and now. Then if someone makes a slip, they are more than likely to be seen as just a bitter nut case in the face of the other denial of an encounter by others. It may be untidy but the girl's honour is being protected."

David went to say something then just shrugged.

"David," the professor looked at David and offered him a chance to speak.

"I have been looked on as a nut for years and I can remain one for a lot longer I guess. While they remain mythical beast I can represent the myth but I don't think I can carry the burden of being one of the people that destroyed the myth permanently. Let us burn the photos and erase the movie's." David stepped back from the group and looked at Lindsey sheepishly.

"Okay everyone, discuss it if you want, it's up to you if you want to have your say your welcome."

In the end, everyone agreed to destroy the images and to remain silent about the Yowie. Conservation ruled the day. However, was there possibly two maybe three pieces of potential evidence that they were all overlooking?"

End