The Night of the Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sigh, she took a shower and went to make coffee, resigned to having the most vivid Halloween dream ever.

----

The doorbell rang.

She pulled the silk kimono tightly around her and opened the door, with a nagging sense of deja vu.

Lilith stood there with a huge smile on her face. She was wearing a minidress in a stretchy black material, quite see through. She wore her collar and sigil.

"Ready to go Miss?" She said with a smile. "You can leave the robe, you won't be needing it.

She looked over Lilith's shoulder to see Claudine leaning out the back of the limo, wearing a sheer white silk blouse, black pencil skirt, and black heels.

Think of what you want to look like and come along. I have a lot to show you. Claudine whispered in her mind.

She smiled in relief, dropped the kimono, and eagerly stepped out of the door. By the time she reached the car, she was dressed and ready to go.

12