The Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Your hole feels so fucking good,' Jayden told me breathlessly before he leaned down and kissed me. Our tongues working their way around each other's mouths. Oli was now right next to the bed as Jayden leaned away from me, exposing my face to the camera. I was in cock heaven. His cock brushed against my prostate every time, leaving me feeling like I could blow my load at any point. I wanted to reach for my dick, but I knew if I did, I would cum, and the night would be over. And I didn't want it to be over.

Oli climbed back onto the bed and kneeled next to my head, 'do you like getting fucked?' He asked me, 'did you think we'd turn you into a cock slut this quickly?' He laughed. I tried to respond to the questions, but only moans came out of my mouth. 'I think that's all I needed to hear, plus your cock is doing the talking for you,' he pointed the phone towards my cock. 'Look how hard you are while Jayden fucks you.'

I moved my head towards Oli's cock which was hanging there tantalisingly. I managed to get my mouth close enough to it so that I could take the head of his cock into my mouth and start sucking on it. 'You really are a cock slut aren't you,' Oli moved the phone to point down at me.

I continued sucking his cock while Jayden continued to fuck me. A lot of my sucking turned to moans as Jayden picked up his pace again. He had now shifted my position slightly and had my knees together and bent towards my chest. I stopped sucking Oli's cock to look at Jayden, I kept my hand on Oli's cock and slowly jerked him off. 'Your cock feels so good in my ass,' I told him, biting my lip as we made eye contact. 'I love being fucked; you're making me feel so good.' I would never have guessed that something in my ass could feel this good.

I looked at Jayden and could see him sweating, he looked like he was breathing heavily, I think he was on the edge of cumming. 'Is my tight ass going to make you cum?' I teased him, smiling at him.

'Fuck yes,' he moaned. 'I'm gonna bust soon.'

'Cum all over me, I want to feel your hot load all over me.' Where did that come from? I surprised myself but I was really enjoying this new sexual role.

Jayden fucked me harder than he had been. He continued to drive his cock deep inside me, making me moan and he started grunting and moaning himself. Me and Oli both encouraged him, telling him to cum, I was pleading with him to cover me in cum. I wanted it. I needed to feel it all over my body.

'I'm gonna cum, fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum,' Jayden started to say as he quickly pulled his cock out of my ass, I could feel my ass gaping slightly and instantly missed the feeling of having something inside me. He pulled the condom off his cock and discarded it onto the floor and started furiously jerking his cock. 'I'm cumming, I'm cumming,' he groaned as his cock started to shoot cum all over my torso. Some of it reached as high as my nipples and the rest landed on my stomach.

I quickly sat up, positioning myself in front of Jayden and took his cock into my mouth. Tasting cum for the first time, and I liked it. I gently sucked on his cock until there was nothing left, and I could feel his load dripping down my body. Once it got too sensitive for me to continue sucking, Jayden pulled away and I wiped my mouth, cleaning away any cum that may have leaked out of my mouth. I leaned closer to his face, 'thank you for being the perfect person for my first time,' I told him sincerely.

He kissed me, 'your ass is incredible, hopefully this isn't the last time I get to fuck you.'

Meanwhile, in that moment, I had forgotten that Oli had been behind us, filming the whole ending to that fuck session. He appeared again in my eyeline as he walked round in front of me. My cock was still hard as a rock, and it twitched when I seen Oli reaching for a condom. It was an instant reminder that I had a bigger cock to take care of before the night was over. It was Jayden's turn to record the events as Oli approached the bed and spun me around with little effort. He pushed me further onto the bed and encouraged me to get on all fours and he climbed onto the bed behind me and applied some more lube to my hole.

'Arch your back slut,' he commanded me as he pushed his hand into my back and forced me down into bed.

'Yes DADDY,' I teased him and put more emphasis on the word Daddy. He rewarded me with a stinging slap on my ass followed by the pressure of his massive cock at the entrance to my ass.

He started to push himself inside me, and I pushed out slightly which seemed to help get his cock inside me. I let out a grunt when I felt him bottom out inside me, feeling all 8 inches inside me was almost enough to make me cum. 'Is my little cock slut ready for a proper fucking?'

'Yes, please Daddy, I want it all,' I looked over my shoulder to tell him before turning back to see Jayden in front of me taking photos.

Oli didn't hold back, and my head was soon buried into the bed covers and my hands gripping onto the other end of the bed as he made me make some weird noises. I didn't even know I could make those noises. He drove his cock in and out of my ass repeatedly whilst the noises of the body-on-body contact filled the room. He continued slapping my ass until I could feel that it was red raw.

'Fuck me, oh god fuck me,' I whimpered.

The pounding I was taking was relentless, every thrust almost drove me down into the bed. I was struggling to keep myself up right. I wanted to reach for my own cock, which was slapping against my body, no longer fully hard but still hard enough that I wanted to jerk off. But if I reached for my cock then I would lose balance and collapse onto the bed. The next time I whimpered was when Oli pulled his cock out of my ass. I just wanted him to continue fucking my prostate. He pushed my legs apart, so I fell onto the bed face down, but still giving him access to my ass. I was about to be prone boned.

He pushed his dick back inside me and I could feel the smile breaking out across my face. He used his weight to keep me in position and just pummelled me into the bed. The mattress was almost turned into a trampoline as it went up and down, and me with it because he was fucking me that hard. I was constantly screaming in pleasure now, helped by the constant pressure on my prostate and my cock rubbing against the sheets beneath me.

'You were right Jayden, this hole is fucking tight,' Oli said, slowing his fucking down for the first time.

Jayden laughed, 'we found the perfect one tonight didn't we, and he'll be back for more, you can guarantee that.'

'Is that right?' Oli asked me as he withdrew his cock before driving it back inside me.

'Can you both fuck me every day?' I pleaded with them, 'I'll be your live in slut.'

'Wow,' Jayden laughed, 'he's seriously cock drunk, isn't he.'

Oli settled back into fucking me, my moans got louder. I was hoping the walls in this apartment block were thick, otherwise next door wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight. I didn't even know what time it was, but it felt like we'd been fucking for hours. Oli pulled me back onto my knees without his cock leaving my ass. I could see beneath me that I'd left a little damp patch of pre cum as he milked my prostate. I was breathless, sweating and an all-round mess. Oli let go of my arms eventually and pulled his cock from my ass and I just collapsed face down on the bed.

'Come on,' he slapped me on the ass. 'It's time for you to cum, I want to see you ride my cock.'

I took a minute before I managed to climb to my knees and then stood on the bed as Oli laid himself down in the middle of the bed. Jayden was capturing all the angles as I climbed over Oli's body and started to lower myself down. I balanced on one hand, as I lined up his cock with my hole with the other. As soon as he was back inside me, I balanced on both hands and started to bounce up and down. I immediately felt the burn in my thighs and had a newfound respect for women who rode cock. Oli laid back with his hands behind his head as he watched me intently, smiling at me as I made all sorts of different faces when his cock was inside me.

'Your cock feels so good at this angle,' I moaned.

'Yeah? Are you going to make yourself cum?' Oli asked me.

I balanced on one hand as I reached for my hard cock and started to stroke myself, immediately I could feel an orgasm building inside me and kept letting go of my cock to focus on the pleasure in my ass. I continued to stroke myself at intervals, feeling myself getting closer to the edge before stopping.

'I'm gonna cum soon Daddy,' I told him. And I reached for my cock again and started to stroke it. I brought myself close to the edge again but stopped, but as I stopped, I pushed myself down on his cock and it rubbed perfectly against my prostate and that was all it took for me. I let go of my cock and balanced myself on both hands again before bouncing on his cock faster. 'I'm gonna cum... fuck, I'm gonna cum.'

'Cum for me,' Oli encouraged me. 'Cum while you have a cock in your ass.'

Cum started to shoot out of my cock, flying everywhere as my dick bounced about. I covered Oli, myself, and some parts of the bed as I moaned all throughout my orgasm. Every time I bounced on Oli's dick, more cum spilled out the tip of my cock and onto Oli's stomach until there was a pool of cum. I stopped riding Oli's dick as my legs began to shake after my orgasm, but he wasn't going to give me time to recover.

'My turn,' Oli said and pulled me down on top of him before he started to fuck me hard and fast again. After my orgasm I was a little more sensitive but was still loving every minute of it. Oli continued to pound me, my softening cock rubbing between our two bodies. It didn't take him long to approach his own orgasm. 'You want my cum?'

'Yes please,' I said into his ear.

'Where do you want it?' He whispered back to me.

'On my face Daddy,' I asked him nicely.

'Oh yeah, you want your first facial.' I smiled at the thought as he increased his pace again. 'Get ready to get on your back,' he warned me.

He was grunting a lot more than Jayden was as he approached orgasm, but I liked it. To think I was about to make another man cum tonight was suddenly a turn on for me. Then Oli pushed me off him and onto my back and I quickly moved to the edge of the bed as Oli jumped up and ripped the condom off. He pointed his cock at my face, I laid there with my mouth open and tongue out as he started to cum. His massive load covered my face and neck, the warmth and stickiness was a different feeling, and I wanted to scoop it up with my finger and taste it all. It seemed to go on forever until I licked the head of his cock as well, just like I'd done for Jayden. He squeezed the last of his cum out of his cock before I laid back on the bed and almost instantly fell asleep. I was exhausted, my legs felt like jelly, and I was on cloud nine.

'If you want to get cleaned up in the bathroom,' Oli suggested, 'then you can crash here for the night. Your legs probably won't work properly,' he said laughing.

I smiled, got up from the bed and almost fell to my knees as my legs felt extremely weak which made us all laugh. I stumbled into the bathroom and had another shower, cleaning all the dried cum off my body and the fresh cum off my face. I didn't clean it off my face though until I'd tasted a little more. As soon as I was out the shower, Oli had left me a pair of shorts beside the bed. 'You can wear those tonight if you need to,' he pointed to the shorts. 'Otherwise, your ruined Calvin's are still in the main room,' he said smiling. I pulled the shorts on and climbed into bed in between Oli and Jayden, they both turned on their sides and immediately drifted off to sleep. A quick look at the clock said it was almost 4am.

It took me a little longer to get to sleep, I laid awake, trying to process what had just happened in the last few hours and how on earth I could tell Mark all about it. Could I tell Mark? How would he react? As I slowly started to fall asleep, I just laid there, thinking how I didn't regret anything that had happened tonight, and how much it just felt right. I felt different now, almost like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders and I couldn't wait to go forward with my life and explore this new side of me. Once I was asleep, I slept well. I woke up and rolled over onto my side, the bed was empty, and the bedroom door was closed. I looked at the clock again to see it was almost midday and I didn't want to outstay my welcome.

I slowly came to my senses and adjusted my eyes to the light burning through the gap in the curtains. No headache from last night, and surprisingly no soreness in my ass. I did have to reach for my hole to make sure what happened last night, happened. Then I remembered my phone, and found it on the bedside cabinet. I looked through the photos and videos which made my cock come to life. As I climbed to the side of the bed, I could hear muffled noises coming from the main room. I got up and walked to the bedroom door and the closer I got, the more the noises turned into moans.

I opened the bedroom door slowly and walked into the main room, the sight that greeted me was one which made my cock twitch and made me feel slightly jealous. They both had their back to me; Jayden was bent over the dining room table whilst Oli fucked him from behind. My cock started to think for me, and I started walking over to where they were. When I got close enough, I put my hand on Oli's back gently to let him know I was there.

'Morning James,' he turned to look at me, 'sleep well?'

'Very well,' I leaned over and kissed him as he continued fucking Jayden.

'We were just talking about last night, weren't we Jayden?' Oli asked him but he just moaned back at us. 'And well, one thing led to another and here we are. We didn't want to disturb you.'

'If I knew another fucking was on offer, I'd have been up bright and early this morning,' I told him.

'So, no regrets after last night?' He asked me.

'Only that it didn't go on all night,' I smiled at him.

'Well, there's always room for one more,' Oli teased me. 'And if you make Jayden cum before I'm finished, then I might just have to fuck you to get myself off.'

I took the hint, and Oli forced Jayden to bend over more so that they moved away from the table, leaving a big enough gap for me to get on the floor underneath Jayden. I leaned down and kissed Jayden as he moaned into my mouth. I then ran my hands over his body before I dropped to my knees underneath him and saw his soft cock flopping about beneath him. Licking my lips, I put my hands on his thighs and took the tip of his cock into my mouth. I could feel him starting to get hard as I took more of him into my mouth. Feeling his cock growing inside my mouth was an amazing feeling. I was making him get hard. Once his cock was fully hard, I started bobbing up and down, taking all his length into my throat whilst playing with his balls.

I'd also play with Oli's balls, but I didn't want to get him too excited because I wanted his cock back inside me before I left. Watching him fuck Oli from this angle was amazing, I wish I was recording the whole thing, and to see them fucking bareback was massive turn on. I started thinking about having Oli blowing his load inside me. His balls were really slapping against Jayden's ass as he moaned, and I wondered if this is what I sounded like last night when my ass was full of cock. I focused the attention of my mouth on the tip of his cock whilst I jerked him off. Rubbing my hand slowly and gently up and down the length of his cock had him whimpering.

'He's gonna make me cum,' Jayden started moaning. 'Fuck, why's he so good for a first timer?'

'Oooo decision time James,' Oli said from above. 'Where are you going to let him cum?'

I didn't respond to the question; my mouth was already preoccupied and wasn't moving until I'd gotten what I wanted. And what I wanted was his load. 'I'm cumming,' he moaned at the top of his lungs as his body tensed up, his legs went stiff, and I felt his cock starting to pulse inside my mouth. 'Argh, fuck,' he continued to moan as I sucked his cock while he filled my throat with cum. The salty taste took over my taste buds as I kept going until I'd sucked him dry. Oli withdrew his cock as Jayden laid against the table panting, trying to catch his breath.

'I need a shower,' he muttered before pulling himself up off the table and disappearing off into the bedroom.

I stood, my cock tenting out my shorts as Oli looked down at me and smiled, 'I'll be right back.' He followed Jayden and disappeared into the bathroom. I leaned against the table waiting for him to return. He walked back into the main room carrying lube, condom, and a towel which he was using against his cock. I assumed that he had cleaned his cock for me. He approached me and started kissing me.

'You really wanted to get fucked again, didn't you?' He reached for my cock and grabbed it through my shorts.

'Yes, and I want it now,' I told him and pulled the shorts down, so they pooled at my ankles before I stepped out of them and led him over to the sofa. I sat down on the sofa and lifted my legs into the air so that my ass was hanging off the edge of the sofa with my ass in the air. Oli kneeled and started spreading lube around my hole. He slipped a finger inside me which made me moan before he started reaching for the condom.

I put my hand out to stop him and grabbed his wrist as he picked it up. 'Will you fuck me without the condom?' I asked him.

'Really?' He smiled. 'You know, if I fuck you without the condom, then I might just have to fill you with cum.'

I smiled back at him, 'that's exactly why I want you to fuck me without the condom.' He spread the lube over his cock before he pushed it against my ass. There was less resistance than last night, but I could feel every part of him without the condom as he started to fuck me.

'God,' he looked directly at me. 'I love fucking an ass bareback.'

'Yeah,' I bit my lip. 'Do you like filling boys with your load? Fucking them deep?'

'Oh, fuck yes,' he moaned. 'Don't expect me to last long after already fucking Jayden.'

'I don't mind,' I smiled at him with a cheeky grin. 'I have things to do this afternoon.'

'Is that so?' He laughed.

'I need to go see my best friend and tell him how you've both turned me into a little cock slut,' he smiled at me. 'He'll be so proud of me.'

He settled into a rhythm and started fucking me slowly, letting me feel every part of his cock as it brushed against my insides. His cock felt so good inside me, almost like it was meant to be. I was loving every second of it. Looking up at this man who was older than me, and now I was his plaything. I was submissive and that was something I always thought was a weakness, but right now, I'd never felt more powerful. These two guys were giving me feelings I could only dream of, and I only wanted more.

'God, your cock feels so good inside me,' I told him. 'It's fucking perfect.'

'I knew you'd love cock inside you the moment I laid eyes on you,' he told me as he thrust himself in and out of my ass.

'What... oh fuck yes... makes you say that?' I said in between my moans as he fucked my prostate and made me stutter.

'You were leaning over the bar at one point, showing everyone your ass, and I knew then it was an ass that would love to be fucked and an ass I'd be fucking later on,' he smiled at me as he quickened the pace and fucked me a little faster.

'Oh fuck,' I moaned.

'Oh, fuck yes,' I whimpered.

'Fuck me just like that,' I told him.

He fucked me harder and harder over the next few minutes. I could feel myself almost being moved on the sofa, and the moans that came out of my mouth were in all kinds of different tones. His balls were slamming against my ass which was echoing around the room. I really hoped that when I left their apartment that no neighbours are lurking in the hallway, otherwise I'm going to be really embarrassed.