The Night Out

Story Info
A night of self-discovery.
14.9k words
4.85
24.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Just come out with me. It'll be fine, it won't be like last time.' Now, if I had £1 for every time that statement had come out of my best friend's mouth, I wouldn't be living in a tiny one bedroomed apartment just outside Newcastle city centre. The statement came from one of my best friends, Mark. We both played for the same Sunday league football team and had done since we were in school together. Wherever one of us went, the other quickly followed. Shortly after we left college and we're going to university; Mark told me that he was gay. He was open with the other guys who played on the team and as it should be, nobody was bothered by it in the slightest.

When Mark told me that he was gay, it wasn't something that was ever on my radar. I'd known him since we were kids and he'd always had girlfriends until we were about 16. At which point the relationships seemed to dry up, but I never assumed that he was into guys. Now, we were both 25, working good jobs and enjoying ourselves with the nightlife that Newcastle had to offer. I didn't think I was a bad looking guy; I'd been playing sport since forever and was a regular at the gym after work. I had a nice set of abs on me, and the usual trendy haircut with a beard. It annoyed me though, that Mark needed to be one better than me all the time, although the one thing I had over him was hair. He was bald, the hipster beard, was slightly taller than me at 6ft 3, and would always be in the gym more than I was. On a weekend though, Mark tended to be out every Saturday, me on the other hand, I was just getting back into it after splitting up with my long-term girlfriend.

Me and Olivia had been together for nearly 7 years, but towards the end the spark had fizzled out and I found out that she'd been cheating on me with someone she worked with. I packed my bags, moved out and now found myself living in this tiny apartment. That meant I had Mark begging me most weekends to go out with him. It normally meant hitting the gay clubs in the town, then the longer the night went on, the less I'd see of Mark before realising he'd obviously gone home with someone and left me on my own. But every time he begged me to go out with him, he'd promise, 'it won't be like last time.' But I knew it always would be, I didn't get annoyed with him, I was just happy at least one of us was getting some.

I hadn't been with anyone since I split up with Olivia and that was getting on for 6 months now. I was that sick of jerking myself off, I set myself a personal challenge when November came around. I decided to take part in 'No Nut November,' which was really a silly idea for someone who had gotten used to jacking themselves off daily. And I knew that Mark wasn't partaking in 'No Nut November,' and he wasn't even hiding it anymore. I'd lost count on the number of times that I'd gone over to his before football practice, only to find him ushering some guy out of his apartment before he got changed.

There was one time though, that I obviously turned up slightly to early. I knocked on his door, sports bag on my shoulder just expecting to spend some time chilling before we went to football. He answered the door in just a pair of shorts, and clearly nothing underneath them. His cock was making a tent in his shorts, and it was impossible not to notice.

'Come on in, I won't be long, just finishing up,' he turned and headed back to his room.

I walked over to the sofa, dropped my bag on the floor and took a seat whilst Mark closed his bedroom door behind him. It became clear quickly that he wasn't alone in there. Soon there was soft moaning coming through the door, before the familiar sounds of body-on-body contact. My cock started to harden in my shorts, but I was just putting it down to my lack of action recently. The moans got louder over the next few minutes until eventually there was a big grunt from what I assumed was Mark and the noises came to a stop.

A couple of minutes later Mark appeared from the bedroom, 'I've told him to see himself out,' he said with a smile on his face.

'Seriously dude?' I gave him a look that told him I was unhappy with him, and I hid my erection as we left and headed to football practice.

'You could have told me you had company,' I scolded him as we walked towards the pitch.

'Now where would be the fun in that,' he slapped me on the back. I guess I had no choice but to forget it, but luckily, I didn't have any awkward coming together with the guy he was fucking.

But now we were back on a usual Saturday, I was at home in my apartment milling about, not sure what to do with myself whilst Mark begged and pleaded with me to join him on another Saturday night out.

'Just come out with me, it'll be a good night out,' Mark began his usual pitch over the phone.

'Will it though?' I had my usual doubts, 'you'll find someone to take home and I'll end up on my own in the corner of the bar.'

'Honestly, I won't this time,' he was so full of bullshit. 'I just want to go out for a few drinks, we don't have football in the morning, so I want to make the most of it.'

'We've had this exact conversation on numerous occasions,' what more could I say at this point. 'I end up avoiding being flirted with and make my own way home.'

'I promise I won't do that tonight,' he made one final pitch.

'Fine,' I gave in. 'But I swear if you ditch me tonight, I'll be fucking pissed.'

'That's why you're my best friend,' he laughed. 'I'll see you tonight, I'll meet you at your place, the usual time.'

After that, I got showered, dressed in my usual casual attire of a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, white trainers, and a bomber jacket. I had my usual Calvin Klein boxers on as well, and I'd just happened to choose the ones with the pride themed waistband for my night out in a few gay bars. When Mark arrived at my apartment, I was already ready to go, so we left straight away, and I just followed along as we went round all of Mark's favourite bars. For many of them, we stayed together apart from when he drifted off to have a little flirt with whoever showed him any attention.

That was until we reached the last bar of the evening, just as Saturday night slowly turned into the early hours of Sunday morning. Mark had been gone for well over 30 minutes now and I knew exactly what had happened and I was just waiting for the text to confirm it. Five minutes later, my phone vibrated, and I saw a text message from Mark, 'so sorry, bumped into an old friend and headed back to my place, please don't hate me.' I laughed at the message and went back to my drink; I'd just bought a new pint so wasn't going to waste it.

'What's a pretty little thing like you doing at the bar alone?' I heard a voice behind me before a hand was on my shoulder and someone was standing in front of me.

'Came out with a friend, turns out he got a better offer halfway through the night,' I laughed. 'It's not the first time though, and probably won't be the last.'

As we were chatting another guy appeared and stood next to the one who'd been chatting to me. 'Where are our manners, I'm Oli and this is Jayden.'

Oli was an older gentlemen, obviously kept himself in good shape, was the same height as me (6ft) and had a goatee. Jayden looked a little younger but probably still older than me, he had a top knot, no facial hair and was a couple of inches smaller than both me and Oli. I shook their hands after they introduced themselves, 'I'm James, it's nice to meet you both.'

'So, what do we have to say to make you come home with us this evening?' Oli said openly, reached out and stroked my arm which was leaning against the bar.

I laughed at first, thinking he wasn't serious but quickly realised he was. 'If you tell me, you have a blonde lady waiting at home who wants to have sex with me, then I'd order an Uber right now.'

Oli looked at Jayden and smiled, 'we've found another straight one by the looks of it babe.'

'Hold on,' Jayden said, 'if you're not gay, then why didn't you leave when your friend left?'

'Good point Jayden,' Oli added.

'I was just finishing my drink and then I was going to get going,' I told them.

They continued to chat to me and before I knew it, I had a fresh pint in my hand. Thankfully, I didn't get drunk easily and tended to go steady with alcohol anyway, so I was fully aware of what was going on. 'Haven't you ever been curious?' Jayden asked as I was taking a sip from my drink.

'Curious about what?' I replied.

'Being with another man,' Jayden quickly added. 'Wasn't there a study that said most men had at least fantasised about it once in their lives.' Again, Oli agreed with him. And to be honest, they were right. That day I'd heard Mark fucking someone else, I couldn't help but think how much the guy who was getting fucked seemed to be enjoying himself. The noises he was making just didn't seem natural, or at least no girl had ever made those noises with me.

'I think he's a little curious, don't you?' Oli asked Jayden. Were they seriously still trying to seduce me?

Jayden moved round to stand beside me, 'it feels so good when someone is inside you,' Jayden leant in and whispered into my ear. It sent goosebumps down the back of my neck and brought my cock to life. Anything could wake that thing up though, seen as though I hadn't cum for nearly two and a half weeks. 'And Oli can work magic with his cock.'

'Are you two a couple then?' I quickly tried to change the subject.

'We are,' Oli said. 'But we have one major problem, we both like to top.' They noticed the confused look on my face. 'We both like to be the one putting our cock inside somebody,' Oli added.

'I sometimes take one for the team and let Oli fuck me if we can't find someone else,' Jayden added, his hand now around my shoulder.

'Even if I was gay, what makes you think I'd like to be the one who has cocks put inside me?'

'I can just tell,' Oli said. 'It's a vibe.'

'It's a vibe?' I laughed.

'I'm just saying. I bet I can make you hard without even trying, I can do it just by talking to you,' Oli started to move away and walked around so he was behind me. Jayden moved so he was stood in front of me.

'Have you ever kissed a man?' Jayden asked and I told him no.

Behind me, Oli put his hands on my shoulder, and I could feel his breath on my shoulder, 'are you ready?' He asked me before removing his shoulders and starting to whisper in my ear. 'Tonight, I'm going to take you home, slowly undress you, tease you, bend you over,' his hands moved down my back and he stopped at my ass, 'then I'm going to fuck you, slowly at first, but then I'll make you mine.' His voice felt like and electric current ripping through my body, my cock shot into life and was hard as a rock beneath my jeans.

'Is he hard?' Oli asked Jayden. Jayden made a quick reach to the front of my jeans and squeezed my cock, confirming what he probably already knew. Oli moved his hands around to the front of my body and started to squeeze my cock. I knew I should stop him, but it felt so good. 'Kiss him Jayden.'

Jayden placed both his hands on the side of my face and brought me closer to him until our lips met and we started to kiss. Oli continued to work my cock, stroking it through my jeans. It felt the eyes of everyone in the club were on me. I felt Oli move his hand to the top of my jeans and quickly pushed his hand inside them, now working my cock through the material of my boxer shorts.

'Such a big cock,' Oli moaned into my ear as he rubbed his hand around the head of my cock. He started to rub his hand up and down the shaft, causing me to jerk. Over the next minute or so, he was jerking me off through my boxers and my cock was aching for release. It felt like my body was betraying me, I could feel myself getting close to cumming already. Jayden moved his kissing to my neck and Oli increased his pace on my cock. Oli noticed the change in my breathing.

'Are you going to cum for me already?' He teased me.

'Fuck,' was all I could say in response.

'But I thought you were straight?' He questioned me.

'I am stra... fuck I'm gonna cum,' I moaned.

Oli let go of my cock and started massaging my chest, rubbing my nipples underneath my shirt gently. But it didn't matter, I was well past the point of no return, I could feel the cum rising from my balls and through the shaft of my cock. Jayden continued to kiss my neck, while Oli held me upright and I just moaned. Rope after rope of cum started to shoot from the tip of my cock and straight into my boxers, my knees buckled. Cum was soaking through my jeans, and I could feel it trailing down my legs as I slowly started to recover. They both laughed when I'd finally come back to reality.

'Straight? Yeah right,' Oli laughed.

'Well, that was easier than I thought,' Jayden responded. 'Why don't you come back to ours, we'll help you get cleaned up.' He kissed me again on the lips. And I followed them out of the bar without even thinking, it was almost like my body was in a trance. I liked how they made me feel and I wanted more. Oli held out his hand towards me as we set off from the bar towards the exit, again I took his hand without even thinking about it. It sent a message to anyone who saw us, they were taking me home. They'd seduced me.

They guided me back to their apartment. It was at the opposite end of the city centre to where me and Mark lived. As soon as we'd walked outside, I could feel the cool breeze blowing against my damp jeans, making me feel a small chill around my crotch. I was nervous, if anyone could see me, there was an obvious wet patch on my jeans, and everybody would know what just happened to me. Oli held my hand all the way back, only stopping once. And that was only because he wanted to push me against a wall and kiss me. I could feel his facial hair rubbing against my face as he pinned me tight so I couldn't move. His tongue slipped into my mouth, and I reciprocated.

'You're so hot,' he smiled at me when he broke off the kiss. 'I can't wait to fuck you.'

That sentence started to ring alarm bells in my head, 'you can't wait to what?' I asked him nervously.

'Fuck you,' he laughed. 'We're going to fuck you.'

'But I don't know if that's what I want,' I stuttered. 'I'm straight.'

'Again, with this straight nonsense,' we started walking again, hand in hand. 'Just come back with us and we'll see what happens.' I didn't argue, and I didn't try and stop myself from going with them. Maybe I wanted this? A thousand things were running through my head as we finally reached their apartment. By the time we'd got there, I'd made up my mind. I wanted to try this, I needed to try this. For some reason, I found both these men attractive, they looked good, and I found myself looking at their crotches, hoping to catch a glimpse of their cocks. Mark didn't need to know what happened tonight. But looking at Oli and Jayden, and they were both attractive, and I wanted to pleasure them, make them feel as good as I did when they had me in the bar.

They led me to the elevator and as soon as the doors closed, Oli put his hands on the side of my face and started to kiss me again, this time, his free hand roaming my body before settling on my ass and grabbing a handful of my cheek before giving it a playful slap. The doors opened again, and we were soon standing in front of their apartment door. Jayden fumbled for his keys; Oli's hand was firmly on my ass again. They guided me inside once the door was open, Oli squeezed my ass as I stepped inside before him, following Jayden to the living room of their apartment.

Jayden turned to face me and kissed me again on the lips before breaking it off, 'do you still have doubts then?' He smiled, and I shook my head to say I didn't. 'Should we give him a hand getting undressed?' Jayden then asked Oli.

Jayden carefully removed my shirt, before running his hands across my chest and then dropping his head and taking one of my nipples into his mouth. I let out a soft moan and placed my hands on his shoulders. He continued to kiss his way up my body before reaching my neck, he paid extra attention to my neck, and I could feel my cock twitching again as I melted into his arms. Oli, meanwhile, was in the kitchen attached to the living room getting us some drinks. Jayden then unbuttoned my jeans before sliding them down my legs, taking a bit of time to smile at the sight that greeted him underneath. My boxers were completely soaked through, not hiding my cock at all.

'He's even got his pride pants on for us Oli, and he's got a pretty smooth body,' Jayden laughed looking towards the kitchen before turning back to face me. 'Fuck, that must've been a big load.'

'I hadn't cum for over two weeks,' I stuttered. 'I was doing no nut November.'

Jayden laughed again, 'well I guess we ruined that for you.' He hooked his fingers into the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down before I stepped out of them, and then pulled my own socks off so I was standing naked in front of another man for the first time. At this point, Oli was walking over towards us with some drinks, he placed mine on the table beside the sofa and handed Jayden's to him. As Jayden stood up straight, he rubbed his hand all over my body making my cock twitch.

'Why don't you go use the shower?' Oli suggested to me. 'And if we're going to do this, we're going to have to do it properly, you'll find everything you need underneath the sink in a bag.'

I left them to their drinks in the living room whilst I headed through their bedroom and into the ensuite bathroom. I quickly found what I was looking for underneath the sink, and was initially confused as to what it was but I soon realised what Oli had meant, so I got straight to it. It was nice to freshen up in a nice warm shower and I took my time to make sure I was thoroughly clean by the time I got out. I quickly dried myself off before wrapping a towel around my waist and headed back through to the living room. They were both sat on the sofa with their drinks with a space in between them. Both beckoned me over and pointed to the space that was in between them.

I sat down on the sofa; Oli handed me my drink which I took from him and then he kissed me. He placed his hand on my thigh as his tongue explored my mouth and I started to feel like I was floating. He was so gentle, and not at all forceful. I felt so safe. After a little while, Jayden then pulled me away from Oli and turned me to face him. Jayden placed his hand on my other thigh and kissed me. He was the same as Oli, so gentle when he moved his hand from my thigh to the side of my face. Oli now moved his hand to the inside of my groin and started to reach for my cock which was already starting to stiffen just from the kissing. Jayden stopped kissing me which gave me chance to have a quick drink to steady my nerves.

'Have you ever seen another man's cock before?' Oli asked me.

'No,' I managed to say as I took another swig of my drink.

'Would you like to?' He asked, and without thinking I immediately nodded my head to say yes, and a smile broke out across Oli's face. 'Just take your time, and do whatever you feel like doing.' They both stood up at the same time, and removed their shirts revealing their sculpted bodies underneath.

'I think you'd be better on the floor in between us for this,' Jayden suggested, and I didn't argue. I slid off the sofa and onto my knees in between them both, and now I suddenly felt very submissive as they looked down on me.

I turned to Jayden first and reached for the belt on his jeans and soon unbuckled it before reaching for the buttons and slowly unzipping them and pulling them down to his thighs revealing his black Calvin Klein boxers underneath. I could already see a bulge from his cock as I grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down, so they were now with his jeans around his thighs. His semi hard cock popped out. It looked like it was a around the same size as mine, probably around 6 inches or so when he was fully hard. It looked like a perfectly average sized cock, and I was happy with that. I stared at it for a while before Jayden took a hold of it himself and slowly started to stroke his hand up and down the shaft. My brain then took over and I moved his hand out of the way and started to stroke it myself. Touching another man's cock had me harder than ever, although they couldn't see that underneath my towel. I continued to stroke his cock until he was fully hard and moaning slightly. I then felt Oli put his hand on my shoulder and up until that point, I was so mesmerised my Jayden's cock that I'd forgotten he was even there.