The Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Your ass feels so good,' Oli started moaning. 'I'm gonna fucking cum soon.'

'Please cum for me,' I pleaded with him. 'I want your cum in my ass Oli.'

I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him in towards me, making him fuck me deeper. 'I'm going to cum,' he started to moan. 'Oh fuck, here it comes,' he then grunted. He pushed himself deep inside me and held himself there as he unloaded in my ass. A warm feeling filled my insides, and a smile broke out across my face as Oli breathed heavily above me and slowly fucked me until his balls were empty and my ass was full.

He pulled his cock out of my ass, I could immediately feel cum starting to leak as I set my legs down on the floor and Oli reached for my cock. 'Oh fuck,' I said surprised. He gently started stroking my cock before leaning forward and taking the full length of my cock into his mouth in one go. His head was bobbing up and down at lightning speed and I was already feeling the start of my own orgasm after being fucked and bred for the first time. 'I'm cumming, I'm cumming,' I almost shouted as my legs started to buck and shake as he kept on sucking me as I flooded his mouth with cum. 'Holy fuck that was incredible,' I managed to say as I came down from the high of another orgasm.

'I think you'll need to use the shower again,' he laughed as he stood, walked away, and started making himself a drink in the kitchen.

I got up and quickly ran into the bathroom, covering my ass just in case anymore cum leaked out. I couldn't prevent some of it leaking down the inside of my leg as I got to the bathroom and heard Jayden still in the shower. He saw me, and invited me to join him. We shared a shower, where he spun me around and rimmed me, tasting the cum that Oli had left inside me. I returned the favour with a hand job and blowjob, although neither of us came. As soon as I was showered and ready, I left their apartment, kissing them both and promising to see them again soon. Once home, I slept like a baby, woke up and watched the videos again and again from the night. The next day, Mark started messaging me, checking in to see if I was okay. I messaged him back, asking if I could call into his place after work this evening so we could chat, he seemed concerned, but I reassured him that it was nothing to worry about.

As soon as work finished, I immediately began to feel nervous. I headed to his and could feel myself sweating as I got closer to his front door. I stood outside after knocking and he let me in, 'what's going on James?' He asked me, and I could sense the concern in his voice.

'Erm, I don't know how to explain it, I think it's easier if I show you,' I waited until he sat down on the sofa, and I sat next to him. I unlocked my phone and opened the photos app before clicking on the first one that was taken last night, and I handed him my phone. 'Have a look through those.'

I watched as his jaw almost hit the floor as he scrolled through the photos, 'what are these? Who is it?' He was full of questions.

'Just keep going, there's a video soon,' I told him and put my head into my hands to avoid eye contact.

I knew he'd reached the video when sound started coming from my phone. I looked across at him and his face was just complete disbelief. He watched all the videos and looked through the remaining photos and then he just looked at me. 'The first thing I need to ask, did you want to do all that?'

'Yes,' I told him firmly.

'So, what happened?' He asked me, 'was this the other night?'

Over the next hour or so I replayed the whole night to Mark, telling him how they'd made me cum in the bar, then seduced me to go back to their place. Then how they both fucked me; I sucked their cocks and made them both cum before crashing in their bed. I then told him about the following day and how Oli had fucked me bareback and came inside me. He was most shocked by that part but said I needed to be more careful. By the end of it, I could see a bulge forming in the trousers he was wearing.

'Are you fucking turned on right now?' I asked him outright.

'What?' He laughed. 'Those videos of you are kind of hot, and I'm seeing you in a whole different light right now.'

'And what light is that?' I asked cheekily turning to face him.

'The fact that you're into this is kind of a turn on, and it would be even more so if it was something you still wanted to explore,' he said, placing his hand on my thigh.

'What if I told you I want you to take me to that bedroom and fuck me?' I said with a smile. He didn't reply, he just leaned in and kissed me. He stood first, offering me his hand which I took, and he started leading me towards his bedroom.

As we walked into his bedroom, he pinned me against the wall and started to kiss me again. This time he started unbuttoning my work shirt, so I did the same to him until his gym body started to come into view. I ran my fingers down his chest, feeling every muscle as he kissed me until I reached the belt on his trousers. My fingers started to shake as I reached for the buckle and loosened his belt before removing it. He pushed my shirt off my shoulders, stopping me from being able to go any further, Mark took the time to remove his shirt as well.

I immediately went back to his trousers, unbuttoning them and slowly pulling the zip down. His trousers opened and started to slide down his thighs with my help and then his bulge came into view. It looked bigger than Oli's and I could feel my mouth watering in anticipation of being able to get my lips wrapped round it. I pushed his trousers to his ankles and slowly started dropping to my knees. I looked up at him, not breaking eye contact and hooked my fingers into his underwear and pulled them down.

His cock bounced out of them and hit me on the face which made me smile, and Mark laughed. He soon stopped laughing though when I took his cock into my mouth and started to gently suck on it. His laughs turned to moans and I started to really enjoy myself. Soon, I had my back resting against the wall whilst I tried to make Mark feel as good as I could. And it was working, he was moaning, throwing his head back and then he put his hands on the wall above me, leaning himself forward and pushing his dick further down my throat which made me gag.

'Give me your hands,' he said to me after his cock fell out of my mouth. He grabbed my arms by the wrists and lifted them above my head and pinned them to the wall. 'Let me fuck your throat.' I opened my mouth as he slid his cock into my mouth and then started to fuck me. I started gagging again but held it together whilst he forced himself deeper into my throat. If anything, I was more turned on now. I was looking at this as if it was a preview to how he was going to fuck me. When he pulled his cock out of my throat, a long string of saliva kept me attached to him as I breathed heavily, struggling to compose myself.

After that, he let me take control again so I immediately got back to sucking his cock and balls, making sure to take my time with every part of him whilst constantly thinking about how long it would take him to stand me up, spin me round and fuck me. 'I can't wait to feel this inside me,' I told him, trying to give him a hint. He just ran his fingers through my hair and brought me closer to his cock again until I took him back into my mouth. I slobbered all over his cock like the cock hungry slut I'd turned into over the last couple of days. My own cock was threatening to burst through my trousers as I reached down and rubbed it gently before grabbing Mark's ass cheeks and forcing him towards me, pushing his cock deeper into my throat.

'Please will you fuck me now,' I pleaded with him, giving him my best fuck me eyes.

'Since you've asked so nicely,' he smiled. 'And because you did such a good job sucking my cock, why don't you stand up for me and turn round?'

I did as he asked, and when I stood up, he stepped out of his trousers and underwear before heading to one of his drawers. I had my back to him as he came up behind me and he wrapped his hands around my waist, and I could feel his hard cock pressing into the small of my back. He started kissing my neck which almost made me weak at the knees as he reached for my belt, undid it, and then unbuttoned my trousers before slowly pulling them down, leaving me rock hard in my briefs. But my briefs stay on for long before they joined my trousers down near my ankles and Mark turned his attention to my ass. He rubbed his finger around my hole, and I started whimpering, and pushing myself back against him, trying to push him inside me but he kept pulling away. Then he let go of me all together and grabbed the lube he must've brought over with him. He started massaging lube around my hole before sinking a finger deep inside me.

'Oh, fuck yes,' I moaned. 'That's exactly what I need.'

'Shit,' Mark laughed. 'Those guys really turned you out, didn't they?'

'Mmmm,' was all I could say in response as he continued to finger me. Mark finger fucked me until my legs started to shake and I was moaning uncontrollably against the wall. And my moans turned to groans of disapproval when he withdrew his fingers.

'Easy,' Mark reassured me. 'Things are about to get better.'

And he was right, things were about to get better. He pushed me forward, so I was bent more at the waist and then he lined his cock up with my ass and began to push it inside me. My ass resisted slightly at first but soon, his cock pushed past my sphincter, and he started to move forward slowly until all his cock was buried in my ass.

'Oh fuck,' I moaned when I felt him deep inside me.

Mark placed both his hands on my hips and slowly started to rock backwards and forwards, being extra gentle with me whilst I got used to having his cock inside me. With every minute that went by, Mark would start fucking me faster until eventually he was starting to pound my ass. I moaned loudly as my cock flopped around beneath me and my face was now pressed against the wall. He moved his hands away from my hips and now gripped onto my shoulders instead, slamming his cock deep inside me whilst pulling me towards him. The sounds echoed around his room.

'Yes, that's it,' I said in between his thrusts. 'Fuck me just like that.'

'Do you like fucking your best friends ass?' I asked him.

'It's an ass made for fucking,' he told me. 'And it feels so good wrapped around my cock.'

He pulled his cock out of my ass, 'look at the way your hole grips onto my cock, it just loves being fucked.' He spanked my ass, 'come over here.'

He headed towards the bed, and I removed my trousers and underwear, leaving me in just my socks before following him. When we got to his bed, he grabbed me, brought me close to him and kissed me whilst grabbing a handful of my ass. I was then thrown onto the bed before he grabbed me underneath the legs and pulled me towards the edge, so my ass was hanging off the bed. He then bent me like a pretzel before putting his cock back inside me and pounding me again. My cock was getting the friction of our bodies being on top of each other and I felt like I needed to pee. But Mark later told me that I felt like that because he was repeatedly putting pressure on my prostate.

I was eventually unfolded so he was fucking me missionary, and he wrapped his hand around my cock and slowly started to jerk me off. A couple of times I had to slap his hand away because I was getting too close to cumming, but he continued to tease me and bring me close to the edge of an orgasm.

'I can't wait to feel your load in my ass,' I told him as he leaned forward and kissed me.

Mark then pulled me closer to the edge of the bed, to the point where I thought I was going to fall off. As he leaned forward, I grabbed a hold of him by putting my arms round his neck but that was what he wanted me to do because he scooped me up off the bed like I weighed nothing and held onto me as he continued to fuck me.

'Holy fuck, this is incredible,' I moaned as our faces were almost touching and we started to kiss. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and I moaned into his mouth because it felt so good to be fucked in this position. He held me in the air for as long as he could before I was thrown back onto the bed again, and I think it was my turn to do the work this time.

He laid on the bed and I climbed on top of him, in the reverse cowgirl position or I suppose in this instance, the reverse cowboy. I slowly lowered myself down onto his cock and started to bounce up and down. Mark let me take control of the pace and I deliberately when slowly, making sure that his cock would feel everything as it slid in and out of my hole. I just couldn't stop moaning, and I was throwing my head back in ecstasy. All I wanted to do was grab my own cock, but I wanted his cum inside me before I blew my own load.

'Shit,' Mark moaned beneath me. 'If you keep this up, I'm gonna cum soon.'

'Oh yeah, you want to breed your best friend's ass?' I teased him, 'fill him up with your cum, nice and deep?'

'Oh, fuck yes,' he grunted. 'It'll be leaking out of you for days.'

I laughed, 'are you going to cum while I'm fucking you slowly? Or are you going to pound me?'

He didn't respond but I soon got the answer when he grabbed me by the hips again and started to drive his cock into me. I held myself still as he took full control, his cock sliding effortlessly in and out of my ass whilst it angled perfectly against my prostate.

'Oh yes, fuccckkkkk me,' my voice trembling.

'Yeah, you're going to make me cum,' he started moaning and breathing heavily. 'Fuck, your tight ass is going to make me cum.'

'Oh yeah baby,' I moaned back at him, 'cum deep inside me.'

'Fuck, you're going to get it,' he fucked me faster. 'I'm gonna fucking cum.'

'Yessss, fill me up, I need it,' I moaned like the cock slut I now am.

And then Mark fucked me deep one more time and held himself there as he grunted and moaned. I could feel his body trembling as he filled my ass with his cum. I immediately reached for my own cock and started jerking off and it didn't take long before I was moaning and blowing my load in front of me. All over the floor and some on the bed as my cum exploded out the tip of my dick and then I collapsed on top of Mark before we laid there and fell asleep together. When I woke up, cum was leaking from my ass, Mark appeared from the bathroom having taken a shower. I took his cock into my mouth as soon I had the chance and sucked him off until he blew his load all over my face and then into my mouth.

Over the next few months, me and Mark fucked whenever we had the chance. And I fucked other people as well. Seemingly, I was just going through my slutty phase a lot later in life than some people do. I knew Mark was still fucking other people as well and he was a lot more open when I was at his place, and he already had someone over. I watched him fuck some people and even jerked myself off whilst I waited for my turn. Then, one night, we were in the bar where Oli and Jayden had seduced me. Me and Mark were in the corner, putting on many displays of public affection when out the corner of my eye I saw them approaching and I immediately got butterflies in my stomach.

'James, lovely to see you,' Jayden said before approaching me and giving me a kiss on the cheek, followed by Oli who did the same thing.

'So, are you the people I need to thank for turning James?' Mark laughed.

'We are indeed,' Oli laughed as well.

'We were hoping we'd have met you again before now James,' Jayden put on a fake frown. 'But it seems your spoken for now.'

'Oh, we're not exclusive,' Mark said. 'We just fuck whenever we can.'

'Does that mean you'll share?' Oli put his hand on Mark's shoulder.

'I have been known to be a generous top,' Mark said, and I started to feel turned on all over again and couldn't wait to see what happened next.