The Night Shift Ch. 01

Story Info
A nurse takes care of a patient during her night shift.
2.1k words
4.47
9.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warm nights in July were never quite as pleasant as they used to be. They never felt this humid, this muggy. The heat clung to Olivia like a blanket now; an invisible layer between her and everything else.

Walking through the halls of St. Mary's Hospital during her nightly shifts was an enchanting, ethereal experience etched in ecstasy. Her scrubs stretched tightly around her curves, tracing her body's horizons. Athletic, toned, supple breasts and a taut, perky ass, all underneath a face that could star on the cover of any magazine and still six months away from her 27th birthday. Hands behind her back, she strutted through those halls with a purpose and desire. She would do anything to help a patient heal, no matter what it was.

Olivia stopped at room 107. The paper slip next to the door said PATIENT: BLEDSOE, K. Olivia opened the door and stepped inside, shutting the door behind her softly. Inside the room laid a single bed, and inside the bed laid a single man, no more than 35 years old.

"Mr. Bledsoe?" Olivia whispered. The man in the bed rustled ever so slightly.

"Y-yes?" faintly, close yet distant.

"Mr. Bledsoe, I'm Olivia, the night nurse. I'm just here to do a quick check-up to see if anything needs a little touch up."

"Oh, alright then." Olivia stepped forward toward Mr. Bledsoe and came to a stop at the right side of the bed. She eyed the IV bag, checking to see if it needed to be replaced. Her gaze then went to Mr. Bledsoe's arm. Her hand reached out and touched him, her fingers wrapping slowly around his arm. With her other hand she grabbed a velcro strap and wrapped it gently around his arm. She began to squeeze and the velcro strap expanded around his arm, tightening its grip. It stopped, then began to let air out.

Olivia took the strap off Mr. Bledsoe's arm, then bent over him to check his other hand for the oxygen monitor on his finger. From the way she was bent, Mr. Bledsoe got more than a mouthful of a look at her. The way her cute ass curved so nicely, the downward arch in her back that pushed it up into his face. Her scrubs were barely managing to cover it, struggling to hold it in. Involuntarily, one of Mr. Bledsoe's hands, brushed along the side of Olivia's leg. It was quick, and he didn't linger, but she noticed it. And inwardly, she loved it. It sent waves of pleasure through her to know that her patient was feeling better. Outwardly, she pretended not to notice anything, and stayed bent over just long enough to give Mr. Bledsoe a lasting view without getting suspiciously long.

Olivia stood straight and turned to face Mr. Bledsoe. "You having any issues since this afternoon?"

"No, no issues, Olivia. I've been feeling okay."

"That's good to hear, Mr. Bledsoe, but I want you to be feeling better than okay." She gave him a quick smile before turning her sight toward his legs. A tent was beginning to form under his gown. "No stiffness or anything, Mr. Bledsoe?"

"Uh, no, no stiffness." Olivia let a hand reach to the nearest leg and slowly rubbed up and down, massaging the muscles, paying no mind to his answer. Mr. Bledsoe had been in a car accident prior to coming to the hospital, and most of the damage had been to his lower body, especially his legs. He had been in the hospital for a few weeks at this point, and just this afternoon the casts around his legs finally came off and he could begin physical therapy next week. Things were looking up for him, as well as pointing up. At this point he had gone from pitching a slight tent to hiding the Empire State Building beneath his gown. It had been weeks since he had had any kind of sexual satisfaction which understandably made it easier than normal for him to get aroused, but to have a nurse as alluring as Olivia bending over him and caressing him, that was enough to get his engine revved up.

Mr. Bledsoe tried to shift around to hide his now throbbing erection, but it was no use. He was still weak and the bed gave him no room to toss and turn, so his manhood was on nearly full display for Olivia to ogle at.

Yet she didn't. She kept her focus on his legs, focused on loosening them up after they were stuck in a cast for weeks.

"Your muscles have weakened a heck of a bit since your accident, Mr. Bledsoe. I'm just gonna try and make them feel a little better since you can't do any physical therapy just yet", she said with a soft, caring tone.

Stumbling over his words, Mr. Bledsoe barely managed to squeak out a "Kevin is fine" as she squeezed his thigh particularly tightly.

"Well alright, Kevin, you just lay back and let me take care of you." Olivia let go of his legs and lifted the gown over his torso, revealing everything below the waist. His cock was pointing right up at her face, mere inches from her warm, supple lips. It throbbed at its release, a drop of precum escaping and forming a droplet at the tip of his engorged member. Kevin scrambled to try and cover himself back up but Olivia wouldn't let him. "Now, now, Kevin, I need you to relax for me, okay? I won't hurt you, I promise." She spread his legs apart completely, his pole shaking at the new motion. Still, she paid it no attention and went back to rubbing his legs.

Kevin couldn't believe what was happening. The most gorgeous nurse he had ever seen just exposed the largest erection he had ever had and now had her face inches away from it as she massaged his legs. Was this a dream? A hallucination? He decided not to think about it and just let it happen. He closed his eyes and let Olivia's hands do their work, rising and falling along his stiff and aching legs.

Her hands kneaded and rubbed him, loosening his muscles and relaxing him. Kevin was starting to grow comfortable with the situation until Olivia's hands crept up to the inside of his upper thighs, brushing quickly against his balls that were begging to be emptied. He stirred and looked up at Olivia, but she still looked like she was focused on her job. He tried to close his eyes but her hands brushed against his balls again with a little more intention. As he bent his head up to look at her, Olivia's hands spread his legs apart even further and cupped his balls in her hands, slowly kneading them in her palms. He opened his mouth to try and tell her to stop but she turned to look at him and gave him the most sincere smile he had ever seen. As much as he wanted to protest, he couldn't, and within moments, a familiar feeling began to well up inside him. Seconds later, shots of viscous white cum spurted out of the head of his cock. It was an immense load, saved up for weeks out of a lack of ability to release it, and it covered Olivia's breasts completely.

Her scrubs got painted with ropes of Kevin's cum, and she just continued to caress his balls in her hands with a smile on her face. Kevin's eyes rolled back as the final shots of cum finally trickled out of his pulsating shaft, dribbling over the head and dripping down to his balls where it soaked into Olivia's fingers.

"Now doesn't that feel so much better, Kevin?" Kevin could only give a satisfied grunt as he looked at Olivia with his cum covering her chest. She lifted a hand to her mouth and let her tongue drag across the cum that was soaking into her skin, licking it up and swallowing it with a hunger that she had always tried to hide. She looked down at her shirt and frowned, disappointed that so much ejaculate had been wasted on her shirt. "I know it's been a few weeks, Kevin, so I'm sure you aren't quite feeling up to snuff just yet, right honey?" Kevin mumbled something, but it was inaudible to Olivia. And if it was, she wouldn't have heard it anyways. Her mouth was already lowering itself to his still throbbing rod, her tongue pointing right at the tip.

Kevin gasped and grunted as Olivia's tongue wrapped itself around the head of his still sensitive member. It flicked up and down the tip, licking up the creamy mess that she had just caused. Her hand wrapped itself around the base of his shaft, holding it gently as she guided Kevin's meat further inside of her widening mouth.

His entire head was now engulfed in her mouth, soaking in a mixture of spit and cum. Olivia let out a soft moan without realizing. It vibrated around Kevin's rod, making it lurch upwards into her throat. It was now halfway inside, Olivia's lips pressing against her hand. She licked the bottom of the shaft and started to slide up and down in a slow, sensuous rhythm. Kevin's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he let bliss overtake him. Olivia was an expert with her mouth, her tongue rolling around the shaft while her lips travelled up and down. Kevin's manhood ached. It had just released one of the largest loads he had ever experienced and now he was on his way to another orgasm.

Olivia pulled her hand away from Kevin's thick shaft as she began to go down deeper with each thrust of her throat. She swallowed him with passion. There was a growing urgency in her rhythm, a less and less subtle lust for his seed. Her head dipped and her lips pressed into his groin, her forehead meeting his pubic mound. There was a wetness growing in Olivia's panties as her legs twitched and writhed in pleasure. She loved how Kevin quaked under the control of her mouth, how he squirmed as her tongue came out of her mouth to touch his balls as she deepthroated him.

Suddenly, she released his cock from the grip of her throat. It was glistening in the soft light of the room, soaked in her saliva. It dripped down his shaft to his balls where it was collecting in a small puddle on the bed. She stroked him, using her spit as lube. Up and down, faster and faster, she stroked him with a lustful grin on her face, spit dribbling down her lips and chin. Just as quick as she had pulled away from him, she shoved his rod back down her throat, swallowing him whole. Kevin's eyes went wide as he felt an enormous orgasm approaching.

"Fuck, wait, I'm gonna-" but before Kevin could finish, he was shooting rope after rope of hot, sticky cum against the back of Olivia's throat. She held on, pressing her lips into his body, swallowing every expulsion of his essence. He bucked up and down as he came, ramming his cock against her throat and gagging her.

A tear rolled down Olivia's cheek as she felt her orgasm arrive, a high-speed train blowing through a non-express station. It ran through her entire body, almost buckling her legs beneath her.

Finally, her orgasm subsided. She lifted her mouth from Kevin's now softening member, finding a mess of saliva and ejaculate still coating him in a thick sheen. She licked him slowly, cleaning the excess and swallowing it happily. When it was just spit, she took a towel from the closet and dried him off carefully, aware that he was still sensitive. She wiped her lips with the towel and tossed it in a bin with some other dirty garments. She brought his gown back down over his now soft flesh and gave him a pat on the leg.

"Well, Mr. Bledsoe, I hope I was able to make you feel a little better tonight."

"I feel amazing," he said, exasperated. "And please, Kevin is fine."

"I'll try and come back around when I can, Kevin. I don't want you getting too sore and stiff before your physical therapy." Olivia gave him a wink and a smile, then left him to relax in peace. She shut the door to his room behind her and patted herself down, smoothing out her scrubs. There was still a glaring stain on her chest, so she walked down the hall to the utility closet to get a new shirt. A new pair of pants would probably be necessary too, considering the puddle she could feel in her pants. But she didn't mind. She had helped another patient feel better tonight, another night shift well spent.