The Night Shift Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his cock continues to unload into your mouth you feel a sense of contentment and satisfaction wash over you. Although as this starts to register so does another feeling, once again, your senses dulling, once again your vision fading. This time your lower brain starts to panic, not ready to leave yet, not ready to let go of this warm hard cock in your mouth. Before you know it though you snap awake with your head once again on your desk. You look around quickly trying to see if anyone else has noticed. No one seems to have noticed anything. You even check the time and somehow only 10 minutes have passed. As you begin to come back to your senses you notice a few things, first your pussy is still dripping, next your bra is stuck to your breasts, as if someone had poured something in between your breasts and lastly your mouth has a salty taste in it. You bring your hand up to your face to rub your jaw feeling a dull ache in it. As your hand touches your face you notice something sticky on your face. You look down at your hand noticing a white translucent liquid. Gasping slightly your eyes dart from your hand to Wyatt's sleeping form on the bed. Your eyes just stare at him as you slowly whisper, "That was just a dream right..."

The rest of the shift passes without incident, no one seems to have noticed the cum or that your bra is suddenly sticking a bit. You continue the shift, the dull ache you started the shift with now a full-blown fire. Even going to the bathroom and splashing your face with cold water seems to do very little to help with the heat building up in your body. You try to find reprieve from the desires of your body by walking the unit and focusing on your other patients. As the shift continues to drag on your eyes linger on Wyatt's body now. Your upper brain no longer able to call him just a patient. The alarm sounds again as it is time to take his vitals again. Your body subconsciously groans in both anticipation and fear. Walking into this room you can almost feel the sexual tension now. The fire burning inside you seems to grow as you get closer to him thinking of his naked body. You reach out to touch him, not caring now if you do get sucked back into that dream. Yet as you continue to touch and do your vitals you notice nothing happening. Your brain begins to almost get desperate wanting it, needing it. As you look him over you do notice something though. You notice his sheet suddenly has a bulge in it. Looking at it, you notice he is erect. Your upper brain screaming at you not to touch it, screaming at you just to leave it, yet your lower brain now fully in the driver seat remembering how good he tasted, tells you to touch it. You position yourself facing the door so you can see if anyone is walking in.

Your hand slides under the sheet, snaking towards his hard cock. As you feel the tips of your finger brush against it, you feel an almost electric shock through your body. Once again, your upper brain is screaming at you not to touch it, but your hand feels to be on autopilot as you wrap it around his shaft. As your hand closes around him that strange sensation fills you again. You can feel your senses dulling, your vision fading, and you smile this time knowing where you are about to end up.

As you feel your senses coming back to this time you notice you feel a bit different. Waking up, you notice you are now on your stomach. Your hands still in restraints, as are your ankles, but there is a pillow under your hips, thrusting your pussy and ass into the air. Looking around it does not take long before you feel his presence, once again next to you. His hard cock resting on your thigh, the warmth of it brings back the wonderful memories of his taste. This alone almost causes your pussy to gush just thinking about him, but you bite your lower lip trying to keep it in check. Although your brain starts to wonder why you are trying so hard to keep it all in check after how good the last time felt. There is a new warm sensation as you feel his hand slide along your back, starting at your shoulder blade and down to your ass. His fingers squeezing and kneading into your ass, his voice firmer, no longer a whisper he asks, "Are you ready to admit you need my cock inside you Nurse Jennifer?"

As your lower brain screams at you to beg him for it, your upper brain is just a hair faster on the uptake and you blurt out, "No, Not yet!" You curse yourself under your breath as you him laugh softly at your choice of words. A sudden stinging sensation is felt on your ass as he gives you a hard spanking, his hand both firm and rough on your ass. You groan biting your lip as you notice your hips slightly wiggling almost as if you are begging him to do it again! Breathing hard you whisper softly hoping he doesn't hear you, "Please..." Just as the word leaves your lips though another slap can be felt on your ass, this time on your other ass cheek. A moan this time escapes your lips as you can feel your pussy juices starting to flow. His voice once again fills the air, "Last time I will ask, are you ready to submit to your need for my hard cock Nurse Jennifer?"

Your pussy, your breasts, your whole body pleading with you to just admit it, but your brain still forces your head to shake one more time as you barely get the words out, "...no" As the N of no leaves your lips you once again feel the cool sensation of the vibrator in your pussy. This time even deeper, but a new sensation is with it as well. You now realize this vibrator is not just for your pussy, you can feel another similar cool sensation on your ass. The vibrator has an anal attachment too. Your head strains wanting to look at it, wanting to see this item invading your body. The restraints and your position keep you from being able to see the toy, but you can feel it. A sudden hum noise followed by the pleasure shooting up and down your spine lets you know it is on. You can feel the part even in your ass cheeks humming away, spreading you as you groan. Moaning no longer able to hold back you say, "Fuck yes Wyatt..."

He smiles down at you, but ass you feel in reply to your words are another slap on your ass. You can feel him lean down next to you and whisper in your ear, "You had your chance Jennifer, since you keep wanting to play hard ball this is how it has to be again. Your eyes snap open looking to him, a pleading look not wanting him to leave you like this. His soft smile beams back at you as you notice something now. The headboard for the bed is rather far out in front of you. Your mind barely registers this as he slips in between your face and the headboard. His legs slip under your arms putting his cock, his balls, and all his body in front of you. Your eyes just staring at his hard shaft, remembering his taste, but now your nose is filled with his scent. The toy continues to roll into your pussy, working it over and over again. The toy teasing your ass too now, your nose filled with his musky scent. You swear you can even smell the cum from earlier on his cock too. Your breathing starts to become rapid, your mouth starting to even salivate as you see his cock, remembering his taste remembering all his taste.

His hands slide into your hair, you feel the pulling on your hair, pulling your head up, his blue eyes boring down into yours. His words firmer as he stares into your eyes and says, "Now open your mouth." As the last bits of your upper mind finally fade, screaming at you not to, your lower brain makes your mouth hang open and you don't even wait for the second command. You lower mouth onto him. His cock filling your mouth. This time though your mouth begins to bob up and down before his hands even push or guide you. Your mouth opening wide, taking every bit of him, your lips sucking on him, your tongue trying to twirl around on his cock. Your lower mind taking control and filling you with nothing more than a desire to make him cum. You feel your body giving in, your mind breaking as you just want him in all your holes.

His hands slide into your hair, you can feel him pulling, and pushing your head down onto his cock. His hips begin to start to fuck your mouth as well in sync with your mouth. Even though there is a toy in your pussy and ass your mind keeps your focus on his cock. You mouth loosens as much as possible as you pull at the restraints, wanting to cup his ass yet again and show him how much you now need his cock. As you continue to bob up and down, taking him as deep as possible, even gaging on his head. Your mind letting go, no longer caring about anything but making his cock erupt again. Whereas last time was more him forcing you, you are now letting yourself go, the sounds the desire, the passion you have felt aching inside you are now pouring into his cock. You can hear the gaging, slurping, licking sounds filling the air. His taste assaults your tongue as you let his warm salty flavor mix with your saliva and fill your mouth. Your eyes remind closed as you want to keep your focus on him. As your mind continues to focus on his wonderful cock now filling your mouth you can feel the toy slipping deeper into you, as if you giving into his cock orally is opening you up everywhere. You can now feel the tip of the toy pressing against your asshole. Your mind trying to keep the sensation of your own orgasm at bay, but the warm sensation is still there and still growing.

As his hands start to pull more, his hands pushing you, helping you to gag even more on him you can hear him moaning yet again. These moans seem to do nothing more than just drive you even wilder. Spurring you on, making you bob even harder, even faster, taking him even deeper than you felt you cold. You suddenly feel his cock hitting the back of your throat, you hold it there, gagging on it, letting his pre-cum and your saliva drip down onto his pelvis. He groans, his approval as you can hear him say, "God yes Nurse Jennifer. Take my cock and show me how much you need it..." Your eyes open up just long enough to look up into his blue eyes. You continue to stare into him, seeking his approval, wanting him to keep praising you more as you watch his face, seeing the look of pure ecstasy and knowing you are making him feel as much pleasure as you are.

The toy seems to go even deeper, even the bit in your ass seems to now be loosening your asshole just ever so slightly. You can hear him say through his moans, "Nurse Jennifer you are doing such a good job, fuck I cannot wait to cum down your throat again. Mmmm you have earned this load." You can feel yourself smiling, feel yourself beaming with pride as you continue to bob on his head. Taking now just the tip you work the head of his cock quickly, wanting to give him plenty of space to cum in your mouth. You can feel his cock tightening, his balls tensing, you know it won't be much longer. This makes your effort seem to double, working him harder.

Your lips just around the tip as your tongue swirls on him, coaxing him. You finally break your mouth loose just long enough to plead and beg, "Yes Wyatt please cum in my mouth! Please fill it with your cum! God, I fucking need it, Wyatt!" Your eyes looking back into his blue eyes as you plead for him. As you are opening your mouth to take him back into your mouth his has rest on the back of your head and push you down. You gasp as his cock fills your mouth yet again. This time you moan as you feel it, knowing you are making him happy. His cock twitches, once again the early warning as you prepare for it. This time you are more prepared, you take his load swallowing it quickly. This time less of it escapes your lips, but still some dribbles down your chair. This time though you keep sucking even after he has cum, draining every last bit of his cum.

Not wanting this to end you keep sucking, licking, trying to get every last bit of his cum down your throat. Just like all other times though, it is not long before that strange sensation fills you. This time your hands grab into the sheets, this time you try to fight the loss of consciousness, but it seems as if no matter what it is destined to pull you back. Your senses fading, your vision going back, but even as you do you try to savor every last bit of him.

You awaken at your station desk again, this time no longer looking around, knowing what to expect. Your eyes just stare at Wyatt, staring at the sleeping form, staring at him and letting everything that has happened wash over you. Your pussy still dripping, aching to be filled now by a hard cock. You feel yourself swallow as you look around debating on checking if he is hard right now and riding him there in the hospital. As much as your lower brain loves the idea, your upper brain wins this one, and it does not help he appears to not be erect now. Your shift continues without any more excitement even when you go to take his vitals. Even as you touch him, trying to coax him to take you back into that dream world nothing happens. Your shift finally ends as you head home. Your panties are soaked, your bra still sticky from the lube, and you can still taste his cock and his cum in your mouth.

As you go into your house you get into your shower, letting the water wash over you. You try to let the water wash the sexual tension away but it seems to only make it worse. Leaning your back against the shower wall, letting the water wash over you body you drop your hands to your pussy. You start to play with yourself wanting so badly to get off. Your fingers sliding in and out of your pussy, your fingers rubbing on your clit. You let these sensations wash over you, bringing yourself to an orgasm. Your brain just turning off as you just focus on pleasing your body. As you finally orgasm, your brain comes back to reality, as you come back to your senses you notice that while one hand was down between your legs, the other is in your mouth, sliding your finger in and out of your mouth as if it was Wyatt's cock. You stare at your hand in your mouth almost hoping for your senses to go black and you to wake up in that bed of his.

As you head to bed, you can feel your pussy dripping, aching, begging to be filled. You groan as you slowly fall to sleep, into a restless fit of a night. Your body tosses and turns as you keep dreaming of Wyatt, but unlike at the hospital these dreams are fragmented, broken and feel not as real.

You try to do the night shifts on back-to-back days to help minimize the strain on your body. As you head to the hospital your lower brain has lost some of the ground it had gained over the night. Your upper brain not wanting you to take him as a patient again, fearful that you might get trapped in this fake world. You walk into the hospital approaching the charge nurse and say, "Look, I know I had the patient yesterday, but I would like to have a different one. You know just to keep my skills sharp." You lie as you try not to look at Wyatt. The charge nurse shrugs and says, "Sure, whatever."

Sighing in relief you walk to your new assignment. Setting your stuff down you look over to the new nurse taking Wyatt. You watch as they assess him, watching, waiting to see if something happens when the nurse touches him. As the shift goes on you keep watching and nothing seems to be happening to this nurse. About half way through the shift you finally walk over to the nurse asking them, "How is it going with that patient?"

The nurse looks at you and shrugs as they say, "Him? Pretty simple I mean come on he pretty much just lays there and does nothing."

You stare at the nurse looking to see if there is anything off or different about the nurse. After a few moments you realize nothing strange has happened this time. You walk back to your station and sit down wondering what is going on. After a few more moments the nurse with Wyatt walks over and asks if you can check him for a moment while you run off to the bathroom. Without thinking you say yes.

After a few moments you hear the alarm going off remind the nurse it is time to check on Wyatt. As you look at him you walk over to his room. You stop at the door not wanting to go in. Your eyes looking over him, your eyes stopping on his cock. You cannot help but notice once again he is now hard. Your body goes into autopilot, walking towards him. You feel your mind telling you to stop, but as you get closer and closer your senses can feel his scent, feel his taste fill your mouth, and even feel the restraints holding your hands and legs in place. You waste no time, sliding your hand under the sheet, and taking hold of his hard cock. A smile spreads on your face as the strange feeling spreads through your body. Your senses fading and your vision fades to black.

As your senses come back to you, your feel yourself in the same position you were last time. Face down, your ass and pussy in the air. You can feel the restraints still holding you in your place. As you are laying there you can once again feel Wyatt's presence near you. His body next to yours yet again. His laughter fills the air as he says, "And here I thought you were trying to hide from me." You swallow hard as you know that deep down you need to be here. He continues to look into your eyes as he says, "So now Nurse Jennifer, are you ready to submit and tell me you need my hard cock?" His hands slide along your body yet again, his warmth spreading along your body as he awaits your response.

You first nod your head before saying, "Yes, yes I want it." He smiles as he slaps her ass again saying, "I did not ask if you wanted it. I wanted you to say you need it Nurse Jennifer." The stinging fades from your ass as you say, "God yes Wyatt, please fuck me! Please put your hard cock into my wet pussy! I need it please give it to me!" Your hips roll, your legs spreading wide as these words exiting your lips causing your pussy to get wet. He smiles as you can feel his body shift. You try to look around as you can feel him behind you, his cock heads presses against your pussy lips as his hands squeeze on your hips. He lines his cock head up on your wet pussy lips as you can feel him splitting you.

His cock head pushing into you, filling you, as he cock slowly filling you. A groan escapes both of your lips, your pussy sucking, pulling trying to get him to drive deep into you. Instead though he continues to go slow, inching his cock into your pussy, letting you feel it slowly fill you. As his pelvis presses against yours he brings his hand down hard slapping your ass yet again. He takes a firm hold of your hips as he slides his shaft and head of his cock back only to slam it now back into you. His eyes close closed as yours do as well. You can feel him filling you, pushing deeper and deeper into you. The wonderful slapping sounds begin to fill the room as he starts to fuck you faster and faster. His balls slapping against your thighs, his pelvis slapping against yours.

Your own body begins to give in to him, your body now pulls more against the restraints. You try to pull your legs to wrap around him to savor his cock inside you. Your eyes flutter open and as they do they are greeted with a slightly odd sight. As you look there is another copy of Wyatt in front of you. You look back over your shoulder as you can still feel him pounding into you. You can still see him back there, but you feel hands in your hair pulling your face back around. As you do you feel him push his cock into your mouth. At first you try to resist, but as the taste, and his scent fill you mouth and nose yet again you groan giving in, giving into this strange doppelganger now pounding into your mouth. As the Wyatt behind you slams into your pussy the one in your mouth pulls on your hair making you gag on his cock. The one in front of you slams his cock into your mouth reversing your mouth and slamming you back into the one behind you. Your mind is starting to break down more and more, you can feel yourself becoming a cock hungry woman for this man. His cock filling you, pounding you, in both your mouth and pussy.