The Night Shift Nurse

Story Info
The night shift with a new patient takes an unexpected turn.
8.2k words
4.07
8.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You head into the inpatient unit for your usual night shift. A dull ache of sexual need bordering on frustration seems to be radiating from your body. Recently you have decided to pick up a few night shifts just to help add some extra cash for a trip you are not sure when it will materialize. As the charge nurse give you your assignment you sigh in relief that it is a simple coma patient. He was recently brought in after falling into a coma. Everything else seems normal about him, about six foot, average build, shaved head, and a beard better described as salt and paprika. You walk in doing your normal assessment of the patient. Checking to make sure everything is as it should be. As you are assessing the patient you feel your skin brush against his. The room seems to spin as you feel your skin brush against his, the edges of your vision seem to suddenly go dark. The darkness filling your vision until suddenly you lose consciousness.

After what feels like only a few moments you awake on a bed. The first strange sensation you have is you can feel the cool air over your entire body. This jolts you awake. As you try to sit up you feel restrains holding you firmly spread eagle on the bed. As your eyes open to look you hear a voice whisper in your ear, "Hello nurse Jennifer." You look over to your right and lying next to you in the bed is the patient. Fully awake and completely naked as well. He leans over into you and whispers in your ear, "I could feel how much you want, no need a nice hard cock..." as his words trail off you can feel his on hard cock pressing against your thigh.

He kisses along your neck before whispering again, "All you need to do is tell me how much you need me inside you, fucking you and filling you and I will." As his words register in your brain you can feel your legs squirm a bit, in the back of your brain a small voice whispers to you to tell him! You though bite your lower lip thinking this is crazy and trying to let rational thought take over. Taking deep slow breaths you try to bring your mind to heel. As you do though the patient smiles, a soft smile and then leans over your body. You feel his warm body against yours and then his soft warm lips leave kisses as his tongue trails in between the kisses down your body. Kissing along your collar bone, letting his teeth nip at the nape of your neck. He continues down in between your breasts.

The hairs of his beard tickling and scratching your breasts causing them to swell as you breath in. You can feel your body responding to his attention. You try to pull your legs together to stop the spread of pleasure through your body but your ankles are restrained too. He does not kiss your nipples just along the edges of your breasts as he continues downward. His hard cock dragging along your skin as well. He kisses lower going along your stomach, down to your waist. As you feel his hair brushing against your own pubic hair your lower mind imploring you to spread your legs wider and let him have you, but your upper mind still firmly in control keeps your hips on the bed. His blue eyes look up into yours as you feel his bottom lip drag along your labia. His lips have finally found your lower ones. The scratches of his beard spread along your thighs. His hands grab your hips and ass pressing and helping to spread you open for him. You can feel the war in your mind continuing, your upper mind telling you not to give in and how this is some weird food induced dream you will soon wake up from. Your lower mind whispering, still not the stronger of the two, to give in and let him ravish you. The feeling of his tongue sliding along your slut snaps your mind back to whatever this is, still trying to not admit it is really happening. You gasp at the feeling of his tongue on you gasping and every so faintly groaning.

Your hips roll against his face, letting your ever moistening pussy grind on his beard. Your brain quickly convincing yourself that was involuntary and because you needed to stretch and not at all because of how his tongue is sliding into you. His hands squeeze into your ass, his fingers kneading your skin as he continues. His tongue starts to fill you. Sliding in and out of you, causing another, involuntary mind you, gasp. His lips planted firmly on your lower lips now start to suck on your pussy as well. You can feel his tongue finding your soft clit. It brushes against your clit at first. Almost as if he didn't know he had struck it, but the electric jolt you feel through your body tells you other wise. This time you cannot contain the groan to a quiet whisper, a low groan escapes your lips as you feel your clit touched again. This time he does not just let his tongue glance across it. His tongue swirls around it, letting you feel every last bump on his tongue as he plays with your clit. The restraints keep you held in place even as your upper mind is screaming at you to shut your legs, yet your lower mind, now getting stronger yet poses a question, "I wonder what his cock feels like?" This sets off many mental images in your head that elicit another groan as the waves of pleasure strengthen your lower mind.

Sorry I will be right back with our motion picture film kids are waking up and I need to help them get ready lol.

The image of his cock sliding in and out of you, filling you, starts to fill your mind. You bite into your lower lip more, trying to focus on the pain as wave after wave of pleasure continues to crash against your senses. Yet another groan escapes your lips as you can feel your grasp slipping, you can feel the orgasm building, you can feel the dam holding it back start to leak. His tongue sucking on your clit now, bringing it into his mouth. You can feel a nip on your sensitive clit as his teeth slide along your clit, giving a stark contrast to his rougher tongue. The smooth and yet sharp feeling of his teeth on your clit sends a different wave of pleasure through you. Your body jerks against the restraints as you try to fight back the orgasm but the dam breaks your pussy gushing into his beard soaking him.

Your breath caught in your throat as you continue to fight the moans, the groans, and the praises to other worldly deities you want to exude. You feel him kiss his way up your body. Trying to keep your face stoic, trying not to let it show how much the pleasure went through you he whispers once again, "Are you ready to admit how much you need it now?" Your eyes flicker to him for only a second, looking into his blue eyes as you say in a voice shaky with the afterglow of an orgasm still going through you, "No, no... no?" He looks to you, smiling softly still. Expecting something worse to happen you instead feel a cool sensation around your labia. You try to look down between your legs to see what is going on but he is blocking your view.

A mechanical sound fills the air as you can quickly tell what has happened. He has pushed a vibrator just barely into your still trembling pussy, bust just the very tip. Letting it do just enough to tease you, and sit on the edge of your consciousness. Biting your lower lip again, you squeeze your eyes shut, the lower brain becoming louder still wanting to now know what his cum would feel like deep inside you too. While your eyes are closed he begins to kiss your body again, this time just along your breasts. His hands slide along your thighs getting close to the toy but just leaving it on the edge of your pussy. His lips sucking on your nipples, taking each one into his mouth nipping on them. Your mind muddling more and more, your upper brain still in control still fighting to keep the lower in check. His hands slide along your thighs, just letting his finger tips and nails rake along your soft skin. This change from such a direct assault on your senses to such a passive one seems to be wearing your upper brain down even more. Your eyes flutter closed again as you try to shift yourself to get more of the toy into your body.

This time the moan escapes your lips, but your brain is even slower to classify it as involuntary, your mouth hanging open longer. Almost as if on cue his kisses are now on your lips. You feel his tongue pressing into your mouth. After a few moments your tongue begins to push back, but your lower brain now starting to win this fight spreads yourself open to him. Instead of pulling in you open up, letting your hard nipples rub against his bare chest. As you can feel yourself submitting though another strange feeling shifts through your body. You can feel darkness closing in around you again, your senses slowly dulling, growing duller and duller until THUD! You wake up at your nurses station, your head hitting the desk. You look around in alarm, your eyes wide as you notice you are fully clothed. Taking stock of your surroundings you are breathing hard, you look straight ahead seeing the patient. Quickly realizing what you were doing you look through the vitals to ensure everything is there. As you start to stand up to stretch around you notice how wet you are. Look down wondering what happened, wondering now was it all really a dream...

You walk around the unit a few times to try to clear your head, even going to the bathroom to splash some water on your face. After a few moments you finally feel like you have your urges under control. Sitting back down you look through the chart now wondering more about the patient. Your finger traces over his name, "Wyatt" as you let it run through your brain, even trying it out on your tongue. As you speak his name you can feel your pussy throb with want, causing you to close your eyes and shake your head a bit. You take a few deep calming breathes again as you whisper to yourself, "It was all in my head. I haven't had good sex in months. I am over thinking this. It was all just a dream..." You are pulled out of your thoughts by the alarm going off telling you it is time to take vitals again. Your eyes pop open as you look at the patient. Steeling yourself you push yourself up from the nurse's station and walk into the room.

You walk around the patient, Wyatt, your lower brain yells at you. Shaking your head, you tell yourself that was just an overactive imagination earlier. The patient is laying there still as before. You timidly reach down to touch him, you very briefly touch him, quickly pulling your hand back as if he is a venomous snake. As nothing happens you let out a sigh of relief. You walk around taking your vitals. The computer makes a beeping noise next to his bed. Looking at it you realize something must have come loose. You reach under the sheet to find the loose connection. Plugging in the connection you hear the beeping stop, as you pull your hand back from the sheet your skin touches his again. This time though you feel that same sensation, your vision fading, your senses going. You gasp as your upper brain screams "No!" yet your lower brain, much louder than before this time screams, "Yes!"

You feel your senses coming to yet again, once against feeling the cool breeze on your skin, your arms and legs bound to the bed spread eagle. Taking a sudden deep breath your eyes pop open yet again. The patient, WYATT your lower brain screams at you again, laying there next to you. Just as before he is completely naked. Just as before his cock is hard and resting on your thigh. His soft smile graces his face yet again as he leans forward whispering, "Welcome back Nurse Jennifer." The feeling of his hands sliding along your thighs fills your senses as you can smell the sweet smell of your still wet pussy mixing with the musk of his own body.

Leaning into you, kissing along your ear he whispers yet again, "Are you willing to admit you need me now?" Your lower brain screaming at you YES! FUCK YES SAY YES! But your upper brain still controls the ship forces you to shake your head still believing this is all fake and you are not going to give into some silly dream. Your voice meekly comes out again having gain some steel back from where you two left off last time, "No..." As the words leave your mouth though that cool feeling of the vibrator against your lower lips reaches your mind. Your lower brain screams at you for not giving in. This time though the vibrator is pushed a bit more into your pussy. This time it fills you up even more before being turned on. As you feel the dull hum of it vibrating through your body you grit your teeth, your upper brain telling you to endure it, while your lower brain curses your pride at not giving in.

You hear Wyatt, THE PATIENT your upper brain reminds you, chuckle as he says, "I guess we will have to continue doing this the hard way." His weight shifts as you suddenly feel him straddle your chest, just below your breasts. You feel the warmth of his skin on yourself as his cock rests between your large, full breasts. The toy continues to hum, twirling around inside your pussy, opening your pussy as you continue to feel it tease and please you. Your mind focused on the toy does not hear Wyatt, egh! THE PATIENT!, opening something, but the sensation of a cool liquid being poured on his cock and in between your breasts jolts you back to reality. Your eyes focus on his cock between your tits, a questioning look on your face as you feel him use his cock to spread the cool liquid all around your breasts.

Your eyes stare at the tip of his cock, looking at the mushroom shaped head as your lower brain questions, "I wonder what he tastes like..." Your tongue licks your lips in a hungry manner as you picture yourself sucking on it. Quickly shaking your head to get the thought out of your brain. His hands take each of your breasts, pushing them together, squeezing his cock in between them. As he does you can feel every vein, all the curves of his cock on your sensitive breasts. Wondering why your breasts are so sensitive his words answering the question, "I find the lubricant not only helps me slide in your breasts, but also helps enhance the sensation." His cold blue eyes look back into yours. Your upper brain causing you to shrink back just a bit as you don't want to give into this dream. The toy seems to have inched closer inside you somehow as your mind is suddenly drawn to your pussy and the wetness now seeping even more into the sheets. You try to roll your hips, both of your brains thinking the same thing wanting the toy out, but for different reasons. Your lower wanting it replaced with his cock, your upper not wanting to feel it inside you anymore! Once again while your attention is else where a new sensation hits your senses. You feel his cock starting to slide in between your breasts.

As his cock slides in and out of your breasts. You gasp at this new sensation, his thumbs are rolling around your hard nipples teasing them, the toy continuing to flood your pussy and now his cock sliding in between your large breasts. His motions bring the hair and skin of his balls in contact with your body. You can feel the hair tickling your skin as his motions start slow and soft at first. Letting the lubricant spread throughout your breasts he continues to thrust into you. After a few more thrusts your mind starting to get use to the pleasure allows your eyes to open, as your eyes begin to focus you can see the head of his cock poking from between your breasts. Your lower brain once again wondering what he would taste like. You try to fight back those images but once again before you can, you not only lick your lips, but even open your mouth wanting to lean forward and see what he does taste like. Your upper brain catches you, mentally scolding you as you quickly shut your mouth. Closing your eyes tightly again whispering in your head, "This is just a dream, this is just a dream!"

His thrust becoming more forceful now, your body beginning to rock with each thrust of his cock. You start to squirm against the toy in your pussy, you can feel your orgasm building. The toy and his motions once again breaking down the walls keeping another orgasm at bay. Panting now, your mouth hanging open as you try to get the thoughts out of your head, the thoughts of desire, want, dare you say it, need for him out! A groan reaches your lips, although this time it is not from your own mouth but from his. Your eyes open, once again greeted with the sight of his cock sliding in and out of your full large breasts. Your mouth still hanging open as you are still mid pant, as you see him pounding into your breasts your mind coaxing you, begging you to just lean forward a bit and taste him! Once again, your tongue darts out over your lips, wetting them as you stare at his hard cock. You catch yourself pulling against the restraints wanting to sit up wanting to wrap your lips around his cock. Mentally scolding yourself again you force yourself back down. As you do the action of forcing yourself back down seems to push the toy even further into you, making you moans this time. You cannot catch or stop yourself, you upper mind breaking down now and losing control.

Your breathing coming now in gasps, ragged, rushed harsh gasps as you are trying to fight your slowly building orgasm. Unlike last time this one you can feel slowly building, there is no sudden push you can tell this time he is in control and pushing you until you break. Your upper mind continues to try to tell you this is a dream, but your lower mind now seems louder, stronger as it yells, "Then we should enjoy it and have fun!" Your eyes open this time, as you see his cock getting closer with each hard thrust against your soft large breasts. You let your mouth hang open now, letting your lower mind take control you lean forward trying to catch the tip in your lips. After a few attempts you time it right and feel your lips brush against the tip of his cock. This causes him to smile as he looks down at you. His words no longer a whisper as he says, "You want to taste it don't you?" you nod your head vigorously, the ability to speak lost for the time being. His hands slide into your hair as he pulls on your head letting you take just the tip at first. Your eyes fluttering closed as your tongue tastes the tip of his cock and the pre-cum that has leaked all over it causing your lower brain to pose the next question... "What does his cum taste like..."

His words echo through the room as he groans, "Fuck yes, that feels so good Jennifer suck my hard cock. You know you need it deep in your mouth..." His words only seem to embolden your lower brain, you pull against the restraints more, wanting more of him in your mouth. You feel his hands pull on your hair as he now straddles your upper chest allowing you to take all of him in your mouth. The act of sliding more of his cock into your mouth along with the toy in between your legs seems to be the last bit you needed to push you over the edge. Your orgasm breaks through, flooding your body with pleasure as you groan into his hard cock. Your body spasms as you jerk on the restraints again. This time wanting to cup his ass and have him fuck your throat. Your upper mind still pleading, begging you to not give in but your lower brain flooding your mind with imagines of what he must feel like in all of your holes. The orgasm continues to wash over your body spreading through you as you let your head and mouth slide back and forth on him.

You can feel his balls tightening, his cock sliding in and out of your mouth with more force as he pulls on your hair more. His words once again registering on the fringes of your consciousness, "Fuck yes Jennifer keep sucking me! You are you are going to keep sucking until I cum down your throat." As these words reach your brain you redouble your efforts. Your lips clasping tighter around him, sucking harder, your tongue swirling on his head as you continue to swallow and savor his taste. Pulling on your hair more seems to drive you even more wild for him. You loosen your jaw letting it just hang there as he begins to pound into your face. His balls slapping against your chin, his pubic hair brushing and ticking your nose as he pounds himself into your face. There are only a few more deep thrusts before he gasps, he grunts and then your mouth is suddenly full. The only warning you have is a slight twitch of his cock before he unloads his cum into your mouth. Your brain groans as his cum filling your mouth. You try to swallow as much of it as you can, not wanting to waste any of him but it still spills out of your mouth and down your chin.