The Night Shift Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two Wyatt's continue to piston you back and forth between them. Their bodies making yours tremble. At some point during this constant pounding the restraints have melted away. You become vaguely aware of this as you let your arms wrap around the Wyatt fucking your mouth. Your arms wrapping around his waist as you now take him deep into your mouth wanting to show him how good you are. The one behind you continues to pound into you, railing you, fucking you over and over. His cock spreading you as you shift your weight now, using your legs to pull him into you. As you pull him deeper into you, you press your hips back into him, now wanting to show this Wyatt how he owns you and you want to make him cum. You are now on top of him, riding him, sliding your hips back and forth on his hard cock, grinding your pussy against his pelvis. The other Wyatt continues to fuck your mouth. You feel them both reaching their edges. You can feel their cocks twitching, you cannot help but smile as you know you are about to make them both cum.

Without much warning you feel both of their cocks erupt. One erupting down your throat, the other filling up your beautiful pussy. The one you are on top of squeezes and slaps your ass as he moans, "Take it Jennifer, god yes!" The one on top grabs your head making you swallow him as you feel him finally finish in your mouth. The two Wyatt's seem to linger for a few moments before the one on top dissolves into nothing. The other one under you groans as he feels you continue to grind on him, milking the last drops from him. You look to him, wondering what is about to happen. You ask quickly, "Will I be able to keep coming here?"

You hear Wyatt laugh as he slaps your ass once again as he says, "Of course, you are mind now and all you need do is grab my cock..." As he finishes his sentence you feel him trace something on your ass. It is a Celtic knot, a tattoo binding you to him and marking you as his fuck toy. As the sensation of his touch fades so does her other senses as well as her vision fading to black.

As you snap awake in his room you stand there staring at him. You can feel his cum in your mouth still, you can feel it running down your pussy. Your eyes look at him, and you can feel the tattoo on your ass growing warm, that warmth spreading through your body. The thought of knowing you belong to him and all you need to do is grab his cock seems to make your pussy drip even just from watching him. You swear you can see a smile on his face as well as you walk out of his room knowing you will be back very soon again...