The Night That Would Never End Pt. 05

Story Info
Sissy gets used by another guy at the motel.
3.1k words
4.72
13.9k
21
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this series depicts rough and degrading sex. If that's not your thing, then please move along.

I nervously began to walk towards the stairs leading down to the parking lot. My heels were clicking so loudly on the concrete that I thought I would wake up all the people sleeping in the motel. As I walked down the stairs, the cool night air caressing my body made me acutely aware of the fact that I was wearing next to nothing. Finally reaching the parking lot, I began to seductively strut across the pavement towards my car and the stranger perched against the truck beside it. I figured I might as well embrace the situation and act like the slut I am. The thong I was wearing provided my ass cheeks with no support whatsoever. So my ass jiggled with each step I took, and the cool air made my nipples poke through the thin material of my bra. Red heels, pink thong, and a lacy black bra; I must have been quite a sight!

I was only a few feet from the stranger and I could see he had a huge grin on his bearded face. He was a big burly guy. A real lumberjack looking man. He was well over six feet tall and had broad shoulders. The blue jeans he was wearing had a very nice bulge in the front and his orange work shirt was tight against his chest and shoulders.

"Looks like you've been having some naughty fun, huh?" He said, flicking his cigarette butt to the ground.

"Well, I am a very naughty girl!" I said with a wink.

"You're a very sexy girl too." I was blushing at his compliment.

Not wanting to give him any unexpected surprises, I confessed, "I'm actually not a real girl."

"Hahaha, no shit..." He pointed at the bump in my panties. I was embarrassed. Of course he could see my boy parts pushing against the thin fabric of my thong. "But that doesn't bother me."

"Oh really?"

"You're fuckin sexy as hell. What's your name?"

"Kristy, but umm... my nickname is Fuck Meat."

"Fuck Meat?" His eyes grew wide. "How did you get a nickname like that?"

"Becaaaaause, that's what I am, hehe!" I giggled like a dumb bimbo. I couldn't believe how slutty I was acting... But maybe it wasn't an act.

"I'm Bill." The man reached out to fondle my ass and I turned around giving him a better view of my red ass cheeks.

"Nice to meet you Bill."

As he massaged my mounds of flesh he said, "Looks like that nice man upstairs gave you a good spanking huh.. must've been a bad girl."

"Uh uhh! I did every dirty little thing he asked me to." I pouted.

"Mmm I bet you did. Wanna come to my room and do some dirty things with me?"

I turned to him and said, "I thought you'd never ask!"

"So does Fuck Meat charge for her services?"

I looked him in the eye with a very serious look on my face. "Absolutely. I need cummy in my tummy or my pussy." Then, I smiled flirtatiously again.

"Ohh I bet I can manage that." Then, his face turned serious as he reached out and wrapped his burly arms around me and gripped my butt cheeks in his hands and gave them a very firm squeeze. "How many loads have you taken today?"

"Ummm like five," I looked up into his domineering brown eyes, feeling his bulge against my tummy. "Not enough!"

"Mmm," he growled then leaned in and gave me a deep kiss forcing his tongue into my mouth. I relaxed my body, placing my hands on his massive chest and melting in his arms as our tongues wrestled with each other. His beard was coarse against my skin and I loved.

Pulling back from me, he said, "Come on, Fuck Meat," and he began to lead me across the lot towards his room. After just a few steps, he motioned for me to walk in front of him, "we're going to room 123." As I led the way to his room, I could feel him eye-fucking my ass. I made sure to twist my hips and give him a good show. Glancing up I could see Sir had opened his door and was watching from his doorway with an approving smile.

Immediately after entering the room, he told me to get on my knees. I obediently did so, sitting back on my heels and looking up at him, fully expecting him to take his cock out and shove it down my throat, but he didn't. He took his time getting undressed while looking me over. I looked him over too.

He had a very hairy and masculine chest. His little pink nipples stuck out against the black hair that surrounded them. His body was large but very toned and hard. When he finally removed his boxers, I saw what was creating the bulge in his jeans earlier.

Bill's cock wasn't erect, it just dangled there in front of his huge balls, but it was already at least six inches long and thick. His magnificent circumcised member was making me drool as it swung back and forth while he picked up his discarded clothes and pulled out an armless chair across the room from me. Then, he grabbed a bottle of lotion and sat it on the floor by the chair. After sitting in the chair, he motioned to me.

"Crawl to me, Fuck Meat."

"Yes, sir." I tried my best to hide my enthusiasm as I crawled on all fours like a bitch in heat towards this stranger perched like a king on his throne. I literally had to lick my lips and catch the drool leaking out of my mouth. When I was finally close to him, he snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor beside the chair. I was under the impression that I was going to crawl between his thighs and suck his dick, but I guess he had different plans.

When I made it to the spot he pointed out, Bill ran his hands through my hair gently, then he yanked it hard and told me to bend over his knee. I moaned at the jolt of pain in my scalp, but I did as he commanded. He helped me out and adjusted me so that I was lying perfectly over his lap. My boy parts were pressed against the outside of his leg, and his man parts were right beneath my tummy.

Once I was in position, he began to massage my ass with both his hands. He caressed my plump rear with his calloused hands like a baker kneading his dough.

"You have a lovely ass, Fuck Meat."

"Thank you, sir."

"Put your hands behind your back."

"Yes, sir."

It was a little difficult given the position I was in, but I managed to get both of my hands behind my back. Then, with one of his big powerful hands, Bill pinned my wrists together in the small of my back. With me secured in his grip and bent over his lap, Bill began to rub my ass in a circular motion with his right hand. It felt so good, but after rubbing my butt for just a few seconds, he lifted his hand and brought it back down on my ass hard: SMACK!

I twitched in his lap and gasped. He began to rub in a circular motion again until: SMACK! Then again, and again, and again. I was now squirming considerably and struggling to take the beating. I winced and whimpered. SMACK!

"Oww," I cried out. I could feel his cock begin to grow beneath my tummy. He seemed to like my moaning and crying. He continued to spank me as I bucked against the assault: SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

At this point I was really kicking and thrashing in his lap as I begged, "Please please stop! OWWW! I can't take anymore."

"Hahaha, I think I've tenderized that ass enough. Relax." Then Bill reached down and picked up the bottle lotion, releasing my hands. "Place your hands down on the floor."

I did what he wanted, reaching down and placing my hands on the cheap motel carpet. That's when he yanked my panties down to my thighs and began to squirt lotion all over my inflamed ass cheeks. The lotion was cold and it caught me off guard causing me to jump a bit. Bill chuckled and began to massage the lotion into my raw flesh.

"Mmm," I moaned at the wonderful feeling of his hands sliding across my bottom.

"Ahh, you like that don't you?" He asked, continuing to rub my tender skin.

"Oh god, yes!"

"I can tell," he bounced his leg up and down. "I can feel your wetness against my leg."

"Oh!" For some reason I felt a tingle of embarrassment. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I'm sure you can feel my enjoyment too."

All of a sudden I was acutely aware of how hard his cock was underneath me. I could feel it's warmth and even some slippery pre-cum on my stomach as it softly pulsated against my skin. "Mmm, I can definitely feel it, baby." Just then, I felt Bill's sausage like finger begin to circle my little button.

"Damn that's a nice little pussy hole."

He began to apply more pressure against my back door and slowly worked his finger inside me making me moan at the welcomed intrusion. I could feel that his cock was rock hard and throbbing now. As he fingered fucked me, I began to respond to his penetration by pushing against his hand. Then, he decided to slip in another big meaty finger.

Two of his fingers were thicker than an average cock and I felt like I was really getting fucked now not just fingered. His own cock was far thicker as it throbbed against my smooth tummy. I wanted him to fuck me so bad! He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up while still digging his fingers into my ass.

"You ready for my big throbbing cock?"

"Oh my god yes!"

Then he pulled his fingers from my ass and orders me to clean them off. I began to suck them as if they were his cock. The lotion on his fingers tasted awful, but I didn't care. He told me to do something and I was going to do it. Bill gave my ass one last hard smack. SMACK!

"Get up and pull your panties all the way off."

"Yes, sir!" I was eager to feel him inside me. I leapt to my feet and quickly removed the panties that were around my thighs. I looked at Bill and he just sat there in the chair lubricating his ten inches of engorged manhood.

"You want this inside you, Fuck Meat?"

"Oh yes! Pleease!"

"Then come over here and impale yourself on it."

He didn't have to tell me twice! I gladly stepped between his legs, turned my back to him, and reached down to aim his cock at the target. His dick felt so thick and rock hard in my hand. I lowered my ass down pressing the tip against my little hole. Then, I took a deep breath and sunk myself down on his pole.

After being fucked so much already, I took him with relative ease although he was certainly filling me up. His cock was so big and as I slid down on him I felt stretched to the max, but it felt so incredible. Once I was close to bottoming out, Bill grabbed my hips and pulled me the rest of the way down.

"Ooooooh, wow!" I said, leaning forward and reaching back to spread my ass open so that he could get a perfect view of what he was doing to me. Then, I started to glide up and down his shaft slowly and deliberately.

"That's it, Fuck Meat. Work my big fat cock you fucking whore! Faster!"

He smacked my ass and I began to ride him faster, bouncing in his lap. I put my hands on my knees and was pretty much twerking on his dick as it slid in and out of my slut hole.

"Hell yeah!" He was loving what I was doing and started to thrust upward to meet my bounces. "That ass is fucking amazing!"

We kept on like this for what seemed like a long time. Me bouncing and twerking, him thrusting to meet me. Eventually, my legs started burning and I began to sweat as my body grew tired of the workout. I think Bill caught on that I was getting tired, because he pulled me down on his member and back against his chest wrapping his arms around me in an embrace.

"Aghh! Oh wow! Oh woooow!" I cried out as he drove balls deep inside of me.

Then, to my surprise he stood up bringing me up to my tip toes with him and walked me to the bed with his cocked buried in me. When we got to the foot of the bed he push me over so that I was in a doggy style position right at the edge of the mattress. That's when he pulled his cock almost all the way out of me and rammed it back in to the hilt.

"Ungh!" He grunted.

"FUUUCK!" I screamed throwing my head back.

Bill reached forward with both hands and fish hooked my mouth with two fingers.

"Now it's time for you to really get fucked, Fuck Meat."

Then, Bill came unhinged as he started to pump my ass hard and fast. He went at my ass pussy like a jack hammer, his hips slamming into my still sensitive ass cheeks, while his big pendulous balls were slapping into my own tiny testicles so hard that it actually hurt. He was making me earn the name 'Fuck Meat.' He was owning my ass. He was ruining my ass!

"Agh ahh ahh!" I squealed through his fingers in my mouth.

"Yeah! Take it! Take it like the fuck meat you are!"

His huge penis was hitting deep in my pussy and making me see stars, as he beat my hole up. I grabbed at the sheets, moaning, drool leaking from my opened mouth all over his hands. He let go of my mouth and smeared the saliva all over my face.

"That amazing ass is going to make me cum. You want me to cum in that hole, don't you, whore?"

"Yes! Please cum in me!" I really did want him to breed me, but I also wasn't sure how much longer I could take his huge dick. I was hoping he'd cum soon. Then, Bill pulled his stiff rod out of me, causing me to let out a disappointed whimper.

"Roll over, bitch. I wanna look into your eyes while I breed you."

"Yes, sir."

Once I was on my back, Bill spread my legs wide and plunged his raging boner into my gaping meat hole.

"Fuck!" I cried out, wrapping my legs around Bill's hips. He leaned forward and placed his strong hand around my throat and began to choke me while he pulverized my pussy.

"This is how Fuck Meat likes it, huh? Getting fucked like a bitch?" He released my throat and slapped my face.

"Oh my god yes! Choke me! Slap me!"

"Yeah, you fucking whore!" Bill slapped me again and again, then he wrapped his around my throat and proceeded to damn near choke the life out of me. My face was red, then blue, but just as I was starting to pass out, he released my airway and slapped me back to consciousness.

"Ughhhhhh!" I came to gasping for air. "Ohh fuck me! Fuck me!"

Bill grabbed my now hard little penis in his hand and began to jerk me off as he fucked me. He would shove his fat dick all the way in and hold it there while rapidly stroking me. Then, he would pull almost all the way out before shoving back in and stroking me some more. It felt amazing! Soon I was on the brink of another sissygasm.

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

"That's it Fuck Meat, cum for me!"

"Fuuuuuuck!"

I exploded, shooting my sticky little load all over my tummy. Bill never stopped fucking me, he continued to plow away at my ass while I squirted my juice everywhere. Then, he wiped some of it up with his fingers and fed it to me. I gladly lapped my cum off of his fingers while he sodomized me. I licked and sucked on his fingers like it was a cock. That was enough to finally push Bill over the edge.

"Ugh, I'm going to breed that ass, baby!" I looked him right in the eye. "Ungh ugh aghhhhhh!"

"Yeeeees!" I screamed as he unloaded inside my fuck hole. He held his cock deep inside me as it twitched and pulsated, unleashing a warm flow of his man seed. As Bill's cock became flaccid he eased out of my me, his semen dripping out of my butt in a thin trickle.

"Whoo! I needed that." He scooped some of the cum leaking from me, brought it to my mouth, and fed me again.

"Mmmm," I said. "And I needed that!"

"You're one filthy girl, Kristy."

"Thank you!" I said with a giggle.

"Give me your number. I'm going to have to enjoy you again."

I gave Bill my phone number and we chatted briefly before he decided he needed to get some sleep. We said our goodbyes and I left his room in nothing but my thong, bra, and red pumps. I was looking forward to getting back home and having a warm bath and a glass of wine. I had so much fun, but honestly, my ass really needed a break now.

I got into my car and started down the road. As I drove down the highway I could feel cum leaking from my well-fucked hole, and I relived every filthy encounter I had that evening in my mind. I felt proud of myself for being such a slut!

Suddenly, my car started to make a terrible gurgling noise. Then, it pitter puttered for a second and to my horror, the engine died. I coasted onto the shoulder of the dark highway and just sat there.

Oh fuck... Now what?