The Night That Would Never End Pt. 04

Story Info
Sir uses Kristy one last time.
2.4k words
4.68
12.8k
18

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this series depicts rough and degrading sex as well as some watersports. If that's not your thing, then please move along.

When he flung the door open, he was standing there in nothing but his boxers, and judging by the tent protruding in the front of them, and the enormous wet spot where the head of his penis pushed against the fabric, he wasn't just going to hand over my keys. It was obvious to me that I would have to serve him yet again.

"Hahaha, he made a fucking mess out of you, didn't he, fuck meat?"

"Yes, Sir." I replied with a smile.

"I was listening to the whole thing, got me hard again." He said looking down at his obvious erection. "Well, get in here," he said ushering me in. "You'll need to clean yourself up before you head back home."

For a moment I thought maybe I wouldn't have to service his cock again after all. I was actually a little disappointed at the thought that the night was over, but I was also a bit relieved. I mean, my poor little cock pocket had been through so much already. I started to walk over to the sink to wash the mess from my face as he closed the door and approached me. Right as I was turning the sink on, he came up behind me and said, "No no no... The sink is for normal people..." Then he reached around and turned the water off. "...not fucked up little pig sluts like you."

I looked up in the mirror taken aback by what he said. What was he talking about? He told me to clean up. Did he want me to get in the shower? That was when I noticed the look in his eyes, and I turned and saw the toilet just a few feet away. No, he couldn't mean that? Could he?

Then, he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me towards the toilet. In that moment I realized exactly what was about to happen. I looked at the porcelain bowl and saw that it was full of golden fluid. "Oh no, pleease," I cried to no avail. With shear brute strength he forced me down on my knees, and I grabbed the rim of the bowl with my hands to brace myself but it was no use.

"Going down," he said as he grabbed one of my arms and then, with a splash, forced my head under the toilet water. I slammed my eyes shut and held my breath. I kept expecting him to flush it, but he never did. He just held me there for a while until he finally decided to let me come up for air. He pulled my head up and I gasped and sobbed.

"Oh my gosh! Oh wow," I squealed out between deep breathes.

"Nope. Not clean yet," Sir said, as he examined my face. "We'll have to try again!"

"No, wait!"

Then, he plunged my face back into the toilet full of urine. This time, as I struggled to hold my breath and tried not to take in any of the yellow liquid, I felt him yank my panties down and press his raging cock against my gaping hole. Oh shit! I thought to myself. I'm going to get butt fucked with my head in the toilet. I'm such a trashy whore.

He spit on my hole and then forced himself in so hard and so fast that I yelped. This caused me to take in just a little bit of his disgusting fluid. It was so salty and gross. He pummeled away at my ass while my head sloshed about in the urine filled toilet.

"Yeah, that's it! Take it slut!"

When he finally allowed me to come up for air I inhaled deeply and cried out, "Ooooh FUUUCK!"

"Yeah, you love that shit, don't you? You fuckin' piss whore," he yelled at me while he continued to roughly bugger my back door.

"Ohh, yeah! I'm a piss whore! Thank you, sir," I cried out loving the humiliation of it all.

"I knew it! Going under," he said as he shoved my head back into the bowl. I took a very quick breath just in time before my face was once again buried in the putrid fluid. He was really slamming into my hole now; harder than ever. And this time, rather than allow me to come up for air, he would occasionally flush the toilet giving me only a brief moment to catch my breath. At least the water was clean now, I thought to myself.

He had been fucking me so violently and I had been splashing around so wildly that some of the toilet water had splashed out all over the floor. I could feel my knees sliding around in the slippery puddle beneath me. This made it impossible to get any traction, which meant that I couldn't really brace myself against his assault on my ass. I just had to take it while my legs slipped and flailed about on the slick floor.

Without ever slowing down, Sir pulled me out of the bowl and lifted my dress up and off over my head. This gave me a chance to catch another breath so I was happy about that. Then, he threw my favorite little purple dress up on the counter and forcefully pushed my head back into the porcelain throne. This time he held me down so long I thought I was going to drown, but he brought me back up just in time, and maneuvered me away from the toilet and to the tub. Now, I was bent over the edge of the bath tub with my knees on the floor and my hands in the tub.

"Don't fucking move." He ordered as he shoved my face against the bottom of the bathtub.

Then, as I lay bent over the tub with my ass sticking out and my head down in the bathtub, he stood over me and said, "look at me bitch!" I turned and looked over my shoulder to see him standing there with his menacing serpent pointed right at me. Then, all at once his tip dilated and unleashed a hot golden stream of piss. Before I could even react it was right in my face. I turned my head instinctively and he soaked my hair with his urine stream as it collected in the tub below.

"There you go you fuckin' piss whore. Lap it up!"

I stuck out my tongue and began to slurp up the piss from the base of the bathtub, but no sooner than his stream ended, he shoved his fat cock back into my hole. This time he was really pulverizing my used up little pussy, slamming into me so hard that my hips were crashing into the side of the tub. I thought I was going to have bruises all over my pelvic area.

He pummeled me ferociously, holding my face down in the puddle of his piss. It was so slippery and warm that I actually enjoyed the feeling. But I enjoyed the humiliation even more, as he called me dirty degrading names.

"You're a worthless toilet whore, aren't you?"

"Y-yes, sir! Ungh ungh!"

"You like being nothing more than a fucking cock receptacle, huh?"

"Yes! Ohh FUUUCK!"

"That's right! You're just a fucking hole carrier, aren't you? You're nothing but the worthless piece of shit that carries my fuck holes around for me. Isn't that right, fuck meat?"

"Ohh fuck yes! That's all I am! Mmm!"

Sir then pulled me up to my feet, his cock still lodged deep inside my rear end, and moved me over to where I was right in front of the mirror again. This time instead of just bending me over the counter, he locked my arms behind my back and started slowly fucking me upright.

"Look at yourself whore."

I looked at myself in the mirror. My face and hair were soaking wet, my nipples were poking through my thin bra, and my little four inch dick was erect and flopping around with each of his thrusts. I could also see pre-cum dripping from the tip and landing on the panties between my thighs. Sir noticed it too.

Releasing one of my arms he said, "Stroke it, whore. I want you to cum with me inside you."

I immediately obeyed his command, eagerly grabbing ahold of my penis and stroking away. Sir pulled my bra down and started to fondle and pinch my nipples. I watched in the mirror as he fucked and fondled me while I jerked myself off, it was incredible!

"You like what you see don't you, slut?"

"Oh my god, yes!"

"You like being a piece of meat for men to use, don't you?"

"Yes, sir unggggh!"

"Keep jerking that little dicklett and look yourself in the eye while you do it."

"Yes, sir! Ohhh fuck!"

"Now, tell me you're a whore."

"Ungh, I'm a whore!"

"Louder!"

"I'M A WHORE!"

"Say: I'm a stupid little faggot cum dumpster." He spanked my ass really hard.

"Ouch! I'm a ungh stupid little agh faggot ohh cum dumpster."

All of a sudden he stopped fucking me. Then, he landed several more very hard smacks on my ass: WHACK WHACK WHACK!

"Say it louder, whore! I want them to hear you all the way up at the fuckin store!" WHACK!

"OWWW! Fuck! I'M A STUPID LITTLE FAGGOT CUM DUMPSTER!"

"Much better," he said as he started fucking me again.

This time his thrusts were deep and forceful, stabbing into my prostate. The humiliation along with the visual and physical stimulation was pushing me to the edge.

"Agh, aghh I'm going to cum!" I cried out as my body trembled and my little dick convulsed shooting my sissy juice all over the bathroom counter.

"There you go!" Sir kept drilling my ass pussy as he shoved me down against the counter and said, "eat it, cunt!"

I lapped up my load like the cum crazed whore that I was, savoring every salty drop of it. Watching me enthusiastically suck up my own cum was enough to put Sir over the edge. He finally had all he could handle of my sloppy ass cunt, and with a series of deep grunts he unleashed his second load of hot spunk in my ass. As he pumped his seed into my hole, some of it oozed out and dripped down my taint and into my panties.

When he finally pulled his softening dick out of me, he paid me another compliment. "You're one worthless depraved little sissy faggot. I might have to have you over to use and abuse again. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes, sir," I replied blushing.

"I thought you would, you fuckin' freak. Now, take a shower and get yourself cleaned up. Wash all that fuckin piss off. I'm going to go have a smoke, be done when I get back."

"Yes, sir."

'A shower? Was he not done with me?' I wondered as I quickly removed my undies and hopped into the shower. I didn't have much time so I basically just rubbed shampoo all over myself and rinsed it off. I kinda liked having all the sticky spit, urine, and cum all over me, but I had to do what Sir told me. The look in his eyes told me he wasn't messing around.

After a super quick shower I stepped out and dried off, grabbing my panties and bra and putting them back on. They were both still a bit sticky from all they had been through today. Then, I walked to the counter to get my dress and noticed that, someone had placed my fuck me pumps where my dress was, but my dress was nowhere in sight.

'What the hell?' I thought as I turned around and noticed that Sir had left the door to the room wide open when he went out to smoke. I saw him there, standing at the railing outside puffing away and staring right at me.

"Where's my-"

"Put your make-up and your shoes on and get out here."

I started to protest, but quickly realized that whining would probably be a terrible idea. "Yes, sir."

I turned back around to do my make-up and I could feel him staring at me, checking out the whore that he just fucked the everliving shit out of, eyeing the bright red butt cheeks that he beat up. I applied my lipstick last, raising up on my tip toes close to the mirror, teasing him by giving him a better view of my plump ass. Then, I slipped on my heels and headed towards him. 'Oh my god,' I thought. 'What's he going to have me do now?'

I felt super sexy sashaying across the room and out the door in nothing but my pink thong, lacy black bra, and red heels. The cool night air wrapped my warm body up in it's embrace as I stepped up to Sir, curious as to what he wanted of me now. Sir reached into his pocket and handed me my keys.

"Here you go, slut." He dropped the keys in my hand. I just stood there mouth open and looking at him a bit confused. "You can go now "

"B-but what about my dress?" I asked nervously.

"Hah, you can have it back when you come over tomorrow."

'Oh my god! He can't be serious!' I thought, as my heart dropped into my stomach. I just stood there still, hoping that he was just joking with me or something, but he wasn't.

"Get out of here, cunt. I need some sleep." Sir grabbed my arm and turned my body to where I was facing out towards the parking lot. One space over from my own car was a work truck, and a guy was leaning on the hood smoking a cigarette and looking right at us. "Oh, and if that hard working man down there wants a piece of this," Sir gave my ass another firm smack: WHACK! I winced in pain. "Then you betta give him what he wants."

With that, sir went inside and tossed me my purse, "don't forget your shit." Then, in a very loud voice, Sir said, "See you tomorrow fuck meat!" And he slammed the door shut and locked it.

'Fuck!' I thought to myself, as I tried to wrap my mind around the fact that I was going to have to drive all the way home in my underwear. But as I turned back to the parking lot, I could tell by the way the stranger at the truck was staring at me that I wasn't driving anywhere any time soon.