The Night They Both Dreamed Of

Story Info
Two best friends explore something more...
2.9k words
4.34
7.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see that big one, right there?"

Adam pointed to a bright silvery orb in the sky.

"That's Jupiter. It's got the strongest magnetic field in the solar system."

Jillian turned her head towards him in the grass.

"Well no shit, it's the biggest one."

Adam broke his gaze with the stars to look at her.

"You've got a point there," he laughed. Jillian smiled back at him.

It was the first time they had been able to hang out since heading to college. They were best friends in high school, but going to school in different states inevitably made them drift apart. They kept in touch, of course, but it wasn't the same as seeing each other every day in homeroom.

As Adam looked back up at the sky, Jillian studied his profile. His olive green eyes twinkled with wonder, his wide smile glowing in the moonlight. His wavy blonde hair was nonchalantly combed to one side, which he always neurotically brushed out of his face. Adam had an enchanting way of making everyone feel at ease when he was around him. He had about as much charm as a golden retriever, and the energy of one too. He was never one to keep still or shut up about anything, but somehow tonight was the exception.

Adam finally broke the peaceful silence again.

"Do you think there's anything out there?" he asked.

"What, you mean like aliens?"

"Sure," Adam shrugged. "Intelligent life I mean."

"Possibly," Jillian gazed out into the sky once more. "It makes me a little uneasy to think about."

"Why?"

Jillian paused in thought.

"Just the unknown of it all, I guess."

Out of the pair, Jillian was always the steady one. Cool, collected, cerebral. She was always either lost in thought or lost in a book. She was the perfect foil to Adam's boundless vivaciousness, though she never ran out of patience for his endless ramblings. Ever since they met in ninth grade, she always had a fondness for him that she never fully quite understood.

Jillian suddenly sat up, tossing her long dark hair over her shoulder.

"What?" Adam asked, startled.

"Thought I felt a bug on me," Jillian replied, brushing herself off with her hands.

Adam couldn't help but follow her hands dusting off her clothes. He always thought she was stunningly beautiful, but he knew she didn't feel the same about him. Her steel blue eyes captivated him from the moment they met, and he spent the rest of high school chasing her tall, athletic frame all over school. Now, of course, they were about the same height, but for most of their friendship, he was a head shorter than her. Was this the reason she always carefully avoided returning his flirtatious advances? He could never be sure.

Jillian laid back down on the grass and joined Adam staring at the sky once more. They were so close together he could feel the heat radiating off her body and the sweet, fresh smell of her hair. Lavender maybe? It was intoxicating. Adam took a deep breath and reassured himself nothing would ever happen between the two of them. However madly in love with her he was, he was perfectly content to be just friends, right?

Jillian closed her eyes, tuning in to the sound of crickets chirping in the distance. There was something different about their reunion today after so many months. They had hung out alone countless times in high school, but today felt more intimate. Jillian was sure she would never be able to look at Adam that way but something was... different.

He was taller than she remembered, that's for sure. His hair was longer, his clothes newer. But she couldn't help noticing his enticingly broad chest, his chiseled jaw, his veiny hands. She thought about what they would feel like touching her...

She took a sharp inhale and blinked hard. Where did that thought come from?

"What's wrong?" Adam asked, his eyes full of concern. "Is everything okay?"

"I'm fine," Jillian lied. "Just getting a little chilly."

"Oh, here," Adam sat up, took off his jacket, and draped it across her like a blanket.

"You didn't have to do that," Jillian giggled.

"It's my pleasure," Adam smiled warmly, laying back down beside her.

Jillian wasn't cold at all. In fact, she was positively clammy. Where was this coming from? Surely she's borrowed a jacket from him before? Whatever was different this time was making her heart flutter. She could smell Adam's pine-scented deoderant on his jacket. It was sexy - wait a minute. Adam, sexy?

Snap out of it.

Adam readjusted himself on the ground. Something was definitely up. He knew Jillian too well to know that something was wrong. He was just about to open his mouth to ask her when she interrupted him.

"Have you ever thought about us?"

Adam blinked. "What do you mean?"

Jillian nervously scratched her eyebrow. "Like, as a couple."

It was like time froze. Adam stared at her, probably a little too long.

Did she actually just ask me that?

"I mean..." Adam hesitated. Of course he's thought about it. Every day for the last four years. "Maybe once or twice. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious," Jillian looked back up at the stars.

Adam sat back in disbelief. A million thoughts were buzzing through his head. What should he say next?

Jillian swallowed hard. How should she say what she really wanted to say? Should she say anything at all? Something inside her told her yes...

Jillian inhaled deeply and braced herself. "I have, maybe once or twice too."

Adam looked back at her. Jillian could have sworn she saw a twinkle in his eye that wasn't there before.

"You have?" he sounded shocked.

"I mean, look how well we get along as friends. Maybe we'd make a perfect couple."

All of Adam's words seemed to escape him. As the silence drew longer, all he could hear was his heart pounding in his ears.

Come on, say something.

"I mean, you're not a bad-looking guy," Jillian's voice interrupted his thoughts, her eyes flitting down and back up at him.

"Well, I, I-" Adam stammered. "You're not too bad yourself."

Both of them blushed, avoiding each other's gaze. Adam drew a deep breath and summoned all the courage he could muster.

"I've always thought you were beautiful."

Jillian's eyes met his with a tenderness he had never seen before.

"Really?"

"Really," Adam nodded as he grinned. "From the moment I set eyes on you."

Jillian looked back up at the stars. She always knew Adam's affections for her were perhaps more than brotherly, but he always seemed respectful enough to make any direct advances. Still, it felt strange to hear him compliment her like that. Strangely...enticing.

There was prolonged silence between them as each searched for the perfect thing to say.

"I think," Jillian started. "You're the most wonderful guy I've ever met."

Adam chucked. "I don't think you mean that."

"No, really," Jillian's eyes told him she was serious. "You're incredibly smart and charming and funny and kind and caring and respectful and- I could go on."

Jillian flushed, looking embarrassed. "Any girl would be lucky to have you."

Adam's heart soared out of his chest all the way to Jupiter. Thinking fast, he reached over and turned her head toward his.

"Count yourself lucky then."

He drew her head closer and met her lips with his.

Jillian reached up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, feeling the heat of their bodies as they pressed together. The sensation was brand new but so very familiar, like coming home after a long vacation. She drank in his evergreen scent, running her fingers through the hair at the back of his neck, goosebumps on her arms prickling as he ran his big, warm hands over her.

They pulled away but didn't break their gaze into each other's eyes. Adam smiled as he stroked the hair out of her eyes. Never in his wildest dreams would he imagine he'd be kissing her.

Sometimes, dreams really do come true.

They kissed for what felt like hours, wrapped up in each other's comforting embrace. Then, Adam cradled the back of her head, grabbing a handful of her hair firmly. Jillian let a soft moan escape from her lips.

"Is that okay?" Adam whispered.

Jillian nibbled her bottom lip softly, and nodded. Desire began to build within her. She wanted him, like never before.

She grabbed the collar of his shirt with both hands and pulled him towards her. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, swinging her leg up over his hips as they lay side by side in the grass. She felt his hands slide down her arms to the small of her back, where they held her securely. She moved one hand from behind him and cupped his face, running her fingers along his sharp jawline. She traced his features softly with her fingertips, then gently caressed his bottom lip down with his thumb. She kissed him again, this time lingering on his bottom lip, sucking it gently. She heard him exhale intensely as she released him, and smiled at him demurely. She dropped her gaze so she had to look up at him with her eyes, and felt him drink her in.

Fuck.

Was it possible to desire a woman so badly? Adam wasn't sure. He bit his lip, smirking as she smiled up at him. She knew what she was doing with that look. He slid his hands down from her back, cupping her supple ass. She kissed him deeply, and he felt himself growing hard. Every nerve tingled as she ran her hands down his back, reaching under his shirt and caressing his skin. It took every last bit of effort to keep his breathing under control. Could she notice it was straining him?

Jillian pulled her body closer to his as they continued to make out. The early June sun had long set, making for a brisk summer evening. The stars still twinkled in the midnight sky overhead, a gentle breeze rippling the freshly cut grass in the field around them.

She reached around her hand from his back and ran her hands over his firm abs and pectorals. She felt his nipples grow hard at her touch, and relished the softness of his skin. Sensing her intentions, Adam broke free and pulled off his t-shirt, revealing his sharp collarbones and broad, tanned chest. She drank him in as he caressed her cheek, planting another soft kiss on her supple lips. Almost as if she read his mind, she pulled off her shirt too, revealing her pale, ample breasts in a white cotton bra.

Adam grinned up at her, his expression like a kid on Christmas morning. Chucking, Jillian pulled him in for another kiss as he grabbed her waist with his hands. Adam ran his hands down over her hips and back again, hooking his fingers under the back of her bra. He had spent countless hours, ashamedly, of course, fantasizing about his best friend without clothes on. The curve of her waist, the fullness of her bust, the color of her nipples...

Wanting to take her bra off so badly, he hesitated. He still wanted to be a gentleman, after all.

Sensing his discomfort, Jillian broke their embrace.

"You want this off, don't you?" she smiled.

Blushing, he nodded. Jillian took hold of each of his wrists and guided them to her back, assisting him in unhooking her bra. Her bra straps fell free of her shoulders, her tits bouncing out of the cups.

Adam gazed at her in awe. Her perfectly round breasts were crowned by a perfect pale pink nipple, each already erect for him. He smiled back up at her, cupping her fully in each hand. Grazing his fingers lightly over her nipples, she shuddered.

"Sorry," she blushed. "They're sensitive."

Adam simply nodded, rolling her onto her back in the grass. Admiring her from above, he lowered his lips down onto her neck, planting soft kisses in a line down her skin. Jillian moaned softly, combining her fingers through the back of his hair. Propping himself up on one elbow, Adam traced his free hand down her abdomen, learning each bone and curve under her skin. Her body glowed ethereally in the moonlight. He had never seen a woman so beautiful.

Jillian closed her eyes, immersing herself in the sensation of Adam's touch on her skin. She could already feel her wetness growing, her southern heartbeat pounding. She ached for his touch there, desperately.

She reached down and guided his hand towards her jeans, hooking his fingers under the waistband. Taken aback, Adam looked up at her.

"Are you sure?" he asked, trying to be polite.

"Positive," she purred, smiling demurely at him. Grinning, he planted another soft kiss on her lips as he started slowly unbuttoning her jeans. Gently moving the zipper down, he slid his hand inside.

Jillian gasped softly. Adam felt the pulsating warmth of her sex radiating into his fingertips. Cupping her mound, he felt his own member grow hard as concrete, twitching uncontrollably. If it came to it, he doubted he would last very long.

Grazing his fingers up her slit, he gingerly slipped inside her folds, already slick with her feminine juices. Jillian moaned loudly, one hand cradling her head on the ground and the other cupping one of her tits in pleasure. Adam grinned, in awe of how wet she was. Slowly, he began circling her clit rhythmically, reveling in the pace of her breath quickening. Suddenly, Jillian sat up and looked at him.

"Wait, stop- " she gasped, catching her breath.

"What's wrong?" Adam quickly withdrew his hand from her jeans.

"I don't wanna finish before you're inside me," she grinned, pushing his chest and rolling on top of him.

Adam chuckled apprehensively as she lowered herself onto him, running her fingers softly down his torso to his lap. He inhaled sharply as she cupped him and started massaging his bulge. His shaft twitched at her touch, his breath quickening. Knowing he needed to speed this process along, he reached down and unbuckled his belt as Jillian pulled down his waistband, revealing his heavily engorged member. She stroked him slowly as he pulled her in for another kiss, eager to distract himself from this ecstasy. Finally, she rolled off of him and pulled off her jeans, throwing them aside in the grass. Adam followed her, pinning his hips in between her thighs. The pair gazed at each other lovingly, giggling at what was to happen next.

"Do you want me to-" Adam started, holding himself up by his lean, muscled arms.

"Please," Jillian interrupted, spreading her legs wide.

Gently, Adam guided himself into her, then lowered himself on top of her. He became intoxicated by the lavender scent of her hair as he pushed himself deeper inside her.

"Fuckkkk," Jillian moaned, wrapping her legs around him.

"Is this okay?" Adam whispered, stroking a strand of hair out of her face.

"Yes," Jillian whispered, her blue eyes sparkling in the starlight.

Adam buried his face in her neck as he began to thrust in and out of her. He filled her so effortlessly. Every stroke felt like ecstasy. Jillian moaned rhythmically, drinking in the warmth of Adam's body on top of her and relishing his hot, heavy breathing in her ear. She'd never had sex that felt this good.

As concentrated as he was on maintaining a steady rhythm, Adam felt he was close to exploding. Jillian's nails dug into his back as he continued to thrust, bringing himself closer and closer to the edge. Suddenly, an idea struck him.

"I need to taste you," he whispered loudly, withdrawing himself and quickly planting kisses in a line down her torso. Jillian barely had time to react before his tongue kissed her clit for the first time.

"Oh god," she moaned breathlessly, his tongue licking in rhythmic circles. She wrapped her legs around his neck, raking through his hair, the pleasurable sensation in her cunt building exponentially.

Adam grabbed hold of her thighs with each of his arms, relishing the soft flesh pressing against his cheeks. He loved the sweet, tangy taste of her as her juices spread over his lips and chin, enveloping him in the scent of her sex.

"Adam," Jillian moaned. "I'm close."

Adam continued rhythmically flicking his tongue over her clit when Jillian forcefully pulled his head up.

"I need you fucking me," she begged. "Now."

She grabbed his member and guided it back inside her, both parties still on the verge of climax.

"Fuck me," Jillian pleaded. "Harder."

Adam obliged, though the familiar sensation in his stomach rising fast. He thrust in and out of her, Jillian's moans becoming louder with every stroke. Finally, his stamina coming to a peak, Jillian suddenly gripped him tightly, her eyes rolled back and her hips started bucking widely.

"I'm coming," she screamed, the rhythmic contractions of her cunt sending him over the edge.

"Me too", he groaned, one final thrust causing his cock to pulsate his warm cum into her.

Adam collapsed on top of her, both of them lost for breath. Collecting himself, Adam pushed himself up by the arms, catching Jillian's gaze.

Adam's green eyes were full of warmth, his member softening inside of her. She smiled and stroked his cheek gingerly, then giggled.

"So, what now?"