The Night Watchman Pt. 01

Story Info
Shhhh. Quiet. This is a library.
768 words
4
8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers

ENTERED INTO THE 750 Word Project 2023

A Three-act story.

3 differing categories.

750 words.

________

Single now from a nasty divorce, 48 years young, and desperately needing added income, I'm reduced to working security at Louisiana Tech babysitting students, confiscating fake ID's, and chasing bumps in the night.

I placed the ring of master keys in my pocket to silence the jangling and cautiously walked up the steps to the 2nd floor of the campus library following the noise I'm sure I heard.

It's 11:17. The doors closed at 9. No one should still be here.

At the top of the stairs, I hear it again. Taking a deep breath, I place my hand over the heavy flashlight at my side.

"Light. My only weapon," I grumble, "Perfect only if I were a fuckin Jedi Knight."

The sound is like some sort of commotion, as if books were being rearranged, and I wonder if anyone still is working and maybe shelving monthly periodicals. I slowly make my way through the dimly lit floor and from behind the History section I hear someone moan.

I know that sound. It's not from someone working. I tip-toe closer.

"Did? Did you hear that?" a nervous voice whispered.

I stop in my tracks and feel my heart trying to pound its way out my chest.

"I didn't hear anything," a female voice replied back, "Keep fucking me!"

I measure my steps and make my way past study cubicles and angle myself behind a pair of bodies laying on the floor next to a table.

I can't see the man, his head is buried kissing the neck of the woman while her head is peering over his shoulders. She has a look of pure joy on her face as the man on top pistoned away his hips into her.

I do recognize her though!

It's Mrs. Weathersby, the 60-something, matronly looking, head librarian and she is getting royally fucked!

The drabby styled sundress she's known for wearing lay crumpled beside her and in its place as clothing were spiked heeled boots and leathered chaps. Her right hand pushed the back of his head deeper into her neck and the other grabbed his ass as he wildly bucked himself all into her pussy.

My cock hardened. I needed to be closer.

I eased my way to the side of the book aisle and they'd already changed positions once I settled with a better view. Weathersby was now resting atop but I still couldn't see the man because she had let her salt and pepper hair out of its customary bun and it hung down draping over his face.

She slowly ground her body onto his abs as his dick stuck straight into the air behind her ass. Giggling in his ear, I could hear her giving soft kisses to his head. His cock meat had to be a good 10 inches!

I wanted to see her fuck more that thick woody as she continued teasing, toying with him and rubbing her ass cheeks along his dick. I bit my lip to not shout at him to take some damn control!

"You gonna tame this wild bronco pussy or you just gonna lay there?" she asked pushing her tongue down his mouth.

"Fuck it! Fuck it hard!" I mentally urged, wanting to shake him into action.

"Fuck my cunt!" she demanded.

On cue, the man arched his back high, lifting Ms. Weathersby's small frame into the air, her heels barely touching ground, as she teetered on his hips with feet dangling as if she were riding a kiddie carousel outside of Kmart.

I rubbed the cock tent formed on the polyester pants of my uniform, envious of the fucking in front of me and hating the forced celibacy from divorce.

"Dunn? Is the library secure? Over."

The squelch from my walkie-talkie scares me shitless and I fall on my ass knocking over books trying to turn it off.

I look through a space in the shelves and there, at eye level, staring right back at me, is the man.

It's Rocket Smith!

Star quarterback and Heisman hopeful and his eyes are as big as plate saucers staring at me!

I hightail it, looking backwards to see him trip, fall, and curse struggling to get his pants on over his own long and glistening lightsaber stiffly waving recklessly around.

I don't stop running until I get to the campus horseshoe.

"Is the library secured? Over."

"I seen nothing!" I huff into the radio.

"What? Chris? You there?"

"Library secured. Over."

I saw nothing.

Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers