All Comments on 'The Night Watchman Pt. 03'

by Bn2f

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 1 year ago

Interesting writing style. I read several stories and I am still not sure how I would characterize the style of this author. I started reading because the Bio entry of "Some words" were out of the ordinary. Still working on this.

- But, regarding this story, the main points (of the three), i.e., a watcher, a secret that leads to the terrified situation at the end, all form the foundations for a story with an interesting plot. The end of this story would then constitute the set up for a tale of drama and intrigue, surprise, adventure (take your pick). The continuity of the story has to work with the reader's mind. (Unless you're wrting Finnegan's Wake.) Most stories need and end with a special twist or insight. Explore further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good individually. Great together. Well done and good luck. You deserve it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBn2f@Bn2f
To those who’ve favorited my works or chosen to follow me: I’m humbled and honored by your graciousness and I give you all a deeply personal and heartfelt “THANK YOU" and me following you is the least I could do to show my gratitude for you recognizing my work. Even if you’ve ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES