The Nightclub

Story Info
Unexpected encounter at the club.
2.1k words
4.39
16.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I probably shouldn't, but I order my third cocktail. The waitress does not seem to think much of it...everyone here drinks too much. Everyone else at the table seems fine with it, and they are not letting up on their booze intake either. I guess as long as I pace myself with the crowd, no issue. James does not seem to be making any indication its an issue for him either, so I guess I am in the clear. He wants to get laid, so not likely he is going to complain about how much I drink, as long as I don't go far enough to end up useless to him later. His occasional flirty kisses on my cheek and his whispers in my ear about how hot I look tonight are his tell all...no question on his plan.

The third drink goes down a bit faster than I would have expected, or liked. I decide to order another, promising myself I will savor it for at least twice as long as it took me to down the last one, and that I would call it quits after the last ice cube was gone. The place is not as crowded as I had hoped, at least not yet. People watching not at its best tonight. Not a single cute guy, or at least anything better than James. Bummer...not what I was hoping. Sometimes it is kind of fun to be out, get a little eye candy, and let it spice up my imagination for the festivities back at home. I guess I will have to go old school tonight, and pull out some oldies from the memory bank.

The last couple in our group reservation arrives. I wonder if they will interject something at least remotely interesting into our conversation. I have a decent buzz going, but beyond bored. At least they are nice to look at. He is worth letting my gaze linger. He is one of those guys you don't see all that often, that is just plain hot, well dressed, perfectly manicured, and the closer he gets to me, I even noticed how nice he smells. To make it even more interesting, she is freaking hot too. Short, tight fitting black dress, sexy boots, perfect hair, and an allure of sensuality just covers her. Things are starting to get a bit more interesting.

I stand up from the table to introduce myself, and include the customary social greeting of a loose hug and quick kiss on the cheek. Damn...they both smell amazing. Not really sure what to say after I introduce myself, I sit back down and sip my drink, giving me an excuse to sneak more glances at each of them, without coming off that I am staring or being too overly attentive. She seems a bit uninterested in most of the people in our group and sits down next to me, on the back side of the table, and jumps right into some small talk. I really want to tell her how hot her guy is, but not sure if she will take that well or if it would be unwelcome feedback. How could she not want to hear that? The longer I look at him, all I can think is that he is really fucking good looking. They are the ideal couple, at least in their physical appearance. If I was ever going to join a couple in bed, they could be the ones. Speaking of that, I might at least use the thought of that later, to get me going. Why the hell not, it would be fucking hot, and I am sure make me finish in no time.

I feel like I have an instant "couple crush". I cannot get my mind off how attracted to both of them I am. The booze might be partially to blame, but some really erotic thoughts suddenly start racing through my head about these two, and its getting me a little worked up.

The music got suddenly louder. Must be that time of the night they assume everyone is drunk enough that its time to draw everyone on the dance floor. I have had enough to drink that I might enjoy letting loose on the dance floor, but not sure I want to leave this new found, and super interesting, drinking companions. There is just something about them that is really holding my interest. Should I dare one more drink? Can that force an excuse to keep us sitting here and not let this moment fade away? I will give it a shot, it cannot hurt...I can always drink it really slowly, and hope I can pace myself enough not to be tipped over the edge.

When the waitress finally comes back around, I order us all another round, practically having to scream the order over the music that is now booming loudly. As the waitress walks away, I notice the soft touch of a hand on my leg, just delicately placed right on the top of my thigh. Its her hand, and it is some very welcomed attention. I don't think anyway else can see under the table at this angle, and she knows it. She is juts letting her finger tips graze the top and inside of my thigh, with slow and subtle motions, but it is enough to start to drive me wild. I can feel myself start to swell. Her hand continues stroking my leg, slowly inching up to the bottom of my dress. She does not seem to even pause in her conversation as she touches me, and I don't think anyone around us is aware in the least bit. I want to just grab her hand and push it up my dress, forcing her to touch me, but I cannot bring myself to do it. My thoughts are running wild with desire for her, and the arousal between my legs is intensifying by the second. I can feel the wetness. Fuck...I want her to take me right here at the table.

Her hand suddenly moves away and she shift completely around in her seat and whispers something in the ear of the handsome man she came in with. I am left a bit unsure how I should react. Why the hell did she stop? It was just getting good. I am so fucking horny now...its almost intoxicating. I cannot stop thinking about what I want her to do to me, and how badly I want to see her naked body. I start to picture her firm breasts and what it would be like to have her nipples in my mouth right now. I wonder what her pussy is like...is she swollen and wet like I am? I want to run my finger between her lips and feel her. I want to feel her wetness and experience her scent. Damn...I am not sure I can take this anymore. It is no longer a want, but a fucking need. If she is not going to take this any further, I am going to have to sneak away to the restroom for a couple minutes and give myself some release. There is no way I can just sit here, throbbing and fantasizing the rest of the night.

I get up from the table and start to make my way to the restrooms down the back hallway. Making my way through the heavy crowd seems like it is taking forever, and I can barely stand it. Even the way my thighs come together as I walk makes me feel like I could almost cum. I am on the verge...I want to get my hand down there and let it take me over the edge.

Finally, I break through the crowd and the restroom sign is in sight. I am seconds away from relieving this intense tension. I can't fucking wait. As I make my way down the dimly lit hallway, I start to make my last second decision on what I am going to think about while I cum. Maybe I can bend over in the stall, and picture her licking me from behind. That will do it...

Awesome...no one else in here. Straight to the nearest stall, door locked, hike up my dress around my waste, panties off, bent over, one hand on the wall, and finally can get my finger working my clit. It is so fucking hard and sensitive. I want this release so bad, but I just need a few seconds to get the mental visual going. I run my finger over my wetness, and start the slow small circles on the tip of my clit. I picture her down on her knees, behind me, her breath on me as her face gets closer. The pace of my finger starts to go faster, and I press a little harder. Fuck...this is not going to take long.

The bathroom door opening was the last thing I wanted. I knew it could happen, but why could it have not waited 30 more seconds. I stand perfectly still, finger still pressed on my clit, but not moving. Hoping I can keep the build up going, even a little, until this other person gets in and out of her. I just need like 20 more seconds and I can explode.

I recognize the shoes under the stall next to me...its her. This just got way more intense. I have to just go for this. I may never get the chance again, and I am so horny. If I am ever going to do it, the time is now. I push my dress back down, leaving my panties off, and open my stall door, move in front of her stall, and gentle knock. Without hesitation, her stall door opens and she motions me in. her dress is hiked up around her waist, she is sitting on the toilet, legs spread, and I get my first glance at her beautiful pussy. I step all the way in, close the door, and move towards her. She reaches out, grabs me and pulls me right up to her. I have to spread my legs wide to get them around her and the base of the toilet, but now I have my wetness right up to her face. I can feel the ache in my clit...I might cum just being this close to her. She brings her hand up to my ass and pulls me into her face. Her tongue starts low, moving around my open pussy, getting the full taste of me. Slowly she makes her way to my clit, and presses her whole tongue against it. It feels amazing. My pussy tenses every time I feel the movement of her tongue on my. I close my eyes, to allow myself to focus on the physical sensation. The pleasure continues to increase and I can feel the end getting near. Her hands grip my ass tighter, her finger nails digging into me, as she pulls me closer against her. My legs start to shake as my orgasm overtakes me. She keeps the pressure on my, with just the smallest movement, making my orgasm last for what seems like forever. The waves of pleasure seem to go on and on.

I can barely move. My entire body released so much energy, I feel totally spent. I step backward and lean my back against the stall door, just basking in the afterglow of one of the best orgasms of my life. Without saying a word, she spreads her legs further, puts one foot up against the toilet paper dispenser and starts to masturbate. Its starts slow, her fingers running the outline of her lips, and just brushing past her clit. She then takes three of her fingers, making long slow strokes of her clit, while her other hand is holding her lips open. She starts very slow and rhythmic, and then begins to go faster and faster. I can feel myself getting aroused again watching.

Her legs are spread so wide, I can see all of her. Her wetness is glistening on her. Her hand starts to go really fast...I can see the strain in all her muscles as she pushes herself towards the climax. He breathing is moving into pants as she nears the finish line. Her head rolls back, her back arches and I watch her cum.

With no fanfare or words exchanged, she stands up and motions for me to move out of the stall. I open the door while watching her pull her dress back down and smooth it out. She walks past me, turns around to give me a parting glance, and then walks out.