The Photo Shoot - Can You See Me

Story Info
A divorced mom's first lesbian experience.
16.6k words
4.75
38.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good afternoon, you must be my 1:00! I'm Elizabeth, but please call me Elle," She says extending her hand. "Have a seat."

"Hi Elle," I chuckle nervously as I shake her hand and take a seat on the modern black leather sofa. "It's so nice to meet you! I'm Jennifer, but please just call me Jen."

"Hi Jen, the pleasure is mine!" she says sitting next to me.

Perhaps she senses my nervousness or maybe it's just part of her normal sales pitch, but she quickly adds, "There is absolutely no need to be nervous, this is a completely safe space. Before I get into the details of what I can do for you, why don't you tell me a little about what brought you here today, and what you are looking for."

"Sure," I say, trying not to sound as nervous as I feel. "Well, I'm newly divorced and my life is very hectic. You know, between work, the kids, and looking for a new place to live, I don't have a lot of personal time. That being said, I'm definitely thrilled to be dating again. I joined one of those online websites, and I really try my best to set aside time to go out at least once a week.

"It's been exciting, meeting new people and doing the whole dating thing again. I've met a few nice guys, and had some fun dates. Lately I've really hit it off with this one guy in particular. We've been spending more and more time together and recently we've become...'intimate'.

"The thing is, I feel bad that he doesn't get to see me as often as we would like. He seems very understanding but he's constantly asking me for selfies, (sometimes naughty ones!)" I giggle. "I don't know, I just really feel self conscious about taking pictures with my phone, and its wide angle lens does nothing for my self esteem!" we both laugh.

"Then, just randomly I came across that article about your business in "Time Out New York". I read how women, and men for that matter, come to you to have professional 'erotic' pictures taken of themselves to give to their significant others as gifts! Perfect I thought! My guy's birthday is in 3 weeks!

"You know, I told myself when I got divorced I would be more adventurous, and live life to the fullest! This is definitely new and daring, and something old Jen would never have done, so here I am! "

"That's wonderful, Jen!" Elle says with a delighted smile. "Well first of all, thank you for taking a chance and coming in. Your boyfriend is a very lucky guy! I definitely believe I can help you out and I'm confident we'll be able to take some wonderful, sexy pictures that you will enjoy sharing with him!

"Rest assured nothing will happen today without your full consent and approval. You will have complete control over the shoot, but I will provide advice and direction as needed. However, please don't feel pressured or obligated to pose as I say. If at anytime you are uncomfortable with something, just let me know and we will stop and move on.

"I want to assure you that this will be a closed shoot, so it will be completely private; just you and me. You don't have to worry about anyone else walking in during your session.

"You will own 100% of all of the images we take and are free to do with them what you will, but I can put together for you a digital or printed presentation of your selected images. I do all the printing in house so your confidentiality will always be maintained. I keep nothing and there will be no copies. Alright? Does that sound fair?" she adds with a smile.

I return her smile and nod, "Yes, I was a little worried about copies of my pictures being out there. That sounds great! Very reassuring."

"OK, now let's discuss what your session can look like. Actually you are free to pose however you want. For example, yesterday I did a shoot with a young woman, who, much like yourself, was here to create a gift for her boyfriend. She posed in a number of sexy outfits, but was very discreet and chose not to reveal any private parts.

"By contrast, a 72 year old grandmother (who had recently lost her husband), came in a couple of weeks ago, because she found the idea of posing for erotic photographs thrilling, and because she wanted to prove to herself that she wasn't to old to look and feel sexy. Well, after relaxing and getting into the spirit of the moment, not only did she end up posing fully nude, but she asked me to take pictures of her masturbating!

"It was honestly a beautiful sight and I felt privileged to shoot that for her.

"In fact I often have couples come in and pose together, asking me to take pictures of them engaged in all manner of love making. As long as I feel their motivations are genuine, I am here to document their experience."

I am speechless and shocked, but also thrilled, and quite honestly, a bit aroused by the idea of posing for this woman. I'm almost able to pretend that the tingling I feel in my stomach and vagina is due to nervousness, and not from being turned on.

Evidently my shock must show on my face because Elle starts laughing,. "Jen, don't worry! We are going to start nice and slow, and you will be in full control of how much you show and how you pose. I'm just letting you know that you have the option to be as free as you want. If we get in a flow and you feel you want to be, um... risque, you don't need to censor yourself."

I giggle again, "Don't worry, I don't think that will be happening!"

An image suddenly flashes across my mind of me naked and frantically masturbating while Elle takes close up pictures of my vagina. I push the thought quickly away but the tingle I was feeling is now definitely centered around my throbbing clitoris.

I ask her if she is ever afraid to photograph people, especially men in sexual situations like that.

She chuckles, "I may not look it, but I'm a third degree black belt in karate, so no, I'm not worried! No one is touching me unless I want them too!

"Besides at least 50% of my clients are woman here on a solo shoot, I'd say 25% are straight couples, 15% are lesbian couples and only 10% are men. I've been doing this for 9 years and only had one male client that actually crossed the line and tried to grope me, and he's lucky I didn't break his arm!" Elle laughs, "To be frank, I get hit on by way more women than men!"

I look at Elle with a new eye. She doesn't strike me as gay (not that it matters of course) but I wonder if she's bi. She is actually very attractive and in amazing shape. Her vintage Led Zeppelin tee shirt is stretched tautly across her ample bosom; her faded jeans look comfortable yet accentuate her round muscular butt. Yeah, I bet she gets hit on all the time.

"Wow! I'm surprised that your clientele is so heavily female based," I say.

"I'm not, actually," Elle responds. "I believe, and I hope this doesn't sound sexist, that women are, by their very nature, much more sensual, and sexual than men. A woman's entire body is an erogenous zone. Every part of a woman can receive or convey sexual pleasure.

"Even the act of showing off her body and allowing someone the privilege to see it is a sensual act. Too much of a man's sexuality is centered around their penis's! No offense! I think penis's are great!" Elle laughs. "And I think men are beautiful and sexy in their own way, just not to the same degree as women."

I nod with understanding and say I agree.

"Any other questions?" she adds, her sales pitch complete.

I can't help myself and nervously giggle, "No, it sounds very exciting!"

"Alright, then, shall we get started?!" Elle leads me from the small, sparse outer office meeting area, through a door into the main studio space.

My eyes dart around the large open room, moving between what seems to be three main themed "sets" with various photography and lighting equipment already in position.

One area looks like a living room straight from the set of "The Great Gatsby". The main component being and a plush maroon colored sofa, lined with various ornate throw pillows. The back and side walls look to be panels of faux mahogany fitted with two Victorian wall sconces, and set with a variety of random, era appropriate picture frames.

The second "set" looks like a beautiful, contemporary, spa inspired bathroom, centered around a large free standing tub and a spacious glass and tile shower, except that the front wall is missing.

There is no mistaking the third area is staged as a luxurious bedroom complete with a king sized four poster bed. Off to one side is a fourth area but it has no theme and is simply a white backdrop with a stool in front of it.

Walking into the center of the room Elle laughs, "This is where the magic happens!" amused by her own joke.

I laugh along with her, actually quite impressed by it all. "Wow Elle! This is amazing!" I say, nodding my head with approval.

"Thank you," she answers humbly. "We can use any or all of these sets to do your shoot, the choice is yours. In case your were wondering, that is in fact a fully working bathroom. Many clients enjoy shooting scenes in a bubble bath or shower, so If at some point you want to do that, we can make it happen."

I giggle and tell her "I really wasn't planning on getting naked."

Then again I'm not sure what I was expecting. I guess I thought I would be posing in lingerie with some cleavage showing and maybe a nipple peeking out here or there.

An image of me rubbing soap bubbles all over my naked boobs suddenly floats across my mind. I'm proud of my boobs and I know my boyfriend loves them too. I wonder if I would be bold enough to do something like that. I can feel my nipples harden at the thought of it.

Elle's voice brings me back to reality, "Well it's something to think about. For now, why don't you go into the dressing area and get changed."

She points to the back of the studio where a Japanese style, six panel folding screen with intricately painted cherry blossoms, is positioned across the front of a three walled nook. "You can wear what you brought, or I have things you can try on. Back there you will find a number of costumes, accessories and um,...other items, all available for you to use. Rest assured everything is laundered, cleaned and properly sterilized after every use."

Sterilized? Hummm...what would need to be sterilized?

I circle around the open end of the screen and enter a 15'x15' space. Along each opposing wall is an eight foot long clothing rack filled with flamboyant and sexy costumes. A large full length mirror in a thick, ornate, wood frame is propped up against the back wall, and a plush, backless bench, is in the middle of the room.

It's what I see on a table, also in the room but just in front of the Japanese screen that makes my heart skip a beat. A vast array of dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs (oooh, these definitely need to be sterilized!), plus an assortment of whips, crops and handcuffs crowd the table.

Holy shit! What have I gotten myself into!

I'm no prude, and I own a number of toys myself, but I definitely wasn't expecting this.

I scan the clothing racks and see some free hangers on the end of the one closest to me. I assume this space is to hold the items I brought with me, as well as to hang the clothes I'm wearing when I change.

I sift through some of the costumes and see most come in three or four sizes. Among some of the options I have available in my size are, a roaring 20's style flapper dress, a fake police type uniform, a cheerleader outfit, a classic white nurse's dress, a school girl uniform, a nun's habit, and a Native American costume, just on the first rack alone!

Wow! she really has all the adult male fetish fantasies covered, I laugh to myself!

Picking up one of the flapper dresses, I hold it in front of me and check it out in the mirror. It's fun and sexy but not too risque, I giggle!

Stripping off my jeans and spaghetti strap tee shirt, I try it on. It's a blood red dress, with a v-neck halter top, sporting multiple rows of six inch fringe running down its entire length to just below my crotch, then longer loose fringe hangs from the hem down to my knee. I'm definitely too busty to wear this in public, but since I'm trying to be sexy, it's just what the doctor ordered!

"How's it going Jen, mind if I step in?" asks Elle, happily.

I invite her in and shimmy, making the fringe dance back and forth as my ample breasts sway threatening to bust out of the low cut top.

"Alright, that's the spirit! Very sexy! But I suggest you also wear..." she pauses, stooping to look in a plastic bin that I failed to notice earlier since it's half hidden by some of the costumes, "these!"

She stands handing me a pair of black opera length gloves, thigh high fishnet stockings and a garter belt. "Oh, but you'll never get the garter belt on with all that fringe in the way. Let's remove the dress and we'll start over."

Before I can think or protest, Elle is behind me manning the zipper. Relax, I tell myself, she's a professional and is just doing her job. She unzips me, then helps remove the dress. It's an odd feeling being undressed by a woman, and for some reason I seem to be overly conscious of her body next to mine.

Elle pulls the dresses straps off my shoulders, and the feel of her fingertips brushing lightly against my skin sends a shiver down my spine. She slides the dress down below my hips, then crouches to her knees so she can get it low enough for me to easily step out of it.

Standing there in nothing but my underwear I feel myself blush. I'm wearing a new, black, Victoria's Secret "cheeky" panty and bra set that leaves most of my butt bare, and Elle's face is only inches away. She doesn't seem to notice though, and she lays the dress neatly on the bench and picks up the garter belt.

I turn and face her. After unsnapping the closures on the garter, she wraps it around my hips and panties. I look down and watch her fasten and adjust it to the proper position.

My body is trembling slightly and I recognize the nervous thrill and tingle of being sexually aroused. Its the same feeling I had recently, just before having sex with my boyfriend for the first time. It never occurred to me when I decided to do this shoot for him that it would actually turn me on.

It's been so long since I've felt sexy or attractive, or even had any desire to explore that part of me. Only in the past couple of months since I finalized my divorce have I rediscovered what it feels like to be a "complete" woman and not just a mom/wife/homemaker. A woman with needs and desires that actually enjoys sex and shouldn't have to feel ashamed about that.

What's a little confusing to me is why all these sexual feelings are bubbling up now, as I'm being undressed and redressed by this woman.

I'm sure it's just me settling into the idea of posing "erotically" that's turning me on and has nothing to do with Elle at all, I tell myself.

None of her movements or actions are inappropriate or sexual so it can't be anything related to her. I've never been attracted to women in the slightest before and I'm certainly not gay. Okay, I admit I do find large beautiful breasts very sexy but in an abstract fantasy way.

Glancing at the large beautiful mirror, I see the back of Elle's head hovering in front of my half naked body with her hands around my waist, and it gives me the illusion that her face is buried in my crotch.

Oh my God! Why would I think such a thing, I scold myself. Yet the adrenaline pumping through my veins from this thought causes my breath to be short and quick with excitement.

Elle stands breaking my trance and tells me to put on the stockings. Standing back she watches as I place my foot on the plush bench and roll one of the fishnets along my foot, then up my calf, before ending mid thigh.

There is something very provocative and sensual about putting on hosiery. The act itself feels sexy and looks so erotic. It's especially thrilling to me because I know that Elle is observing my every move. I can almost feel her eyes on my bare legs as she watches me roll and pull the hose into position.

I know that I'm putting on a bit of a show for her, but I rationalize it by telling myself that I'm just practicing my role playing for the shoot. As I flirtatiously repeat the process of slowly rolling the hosiery up the other leg, I nonchalantly glance at Elle out of the corner of my eye, hoping to see some sort of reaction.

Her attractive face shows no trace of being seduced however, and she just seems to be patiently waiting for me to finish.

Why am I even having these stupid thoughts!

But I already know the answer. It's not that I want her to notice me, as much as it is that I want to see if I have the ability, the sexiness, to make her notice me.

I'm being ridiculous! She sees naked people every day. There is nothing I have or could do that she hasn't seen a million times before!

This makes me relax a little and l look at her with a smile when the hose are in place.

"Great! Almost done." She says moving towards me. "The most difficult part of this is attaching the garter's straps to the hose and adjusting them to the proper lengths. Let me help you."

She kneels back down, her face just inches from my crotch. I'm suddenly very aware that my panties are so skimpy and sheer that not only can she probably see my vagina at this proximity, but that my arousal from this situation is making me more than a little moist, and I'm not wearing a panty liner.

I was not expecting this! A hot flash of embarrassment rushes to my cheeks. Just then Elle's fingers brush against the skin of my inner thigh, sending an electric pulse of pleasure rippling through me, causing me to involuntarily twitch and jump.

"I'm sorry, did I pinch you?" Elle says, noticing my spasm.

I giggle, "No, no, it just tickles!"

Smiling up at me I see that Elle has hazel colored eyes, and dark thick hair drawn back into a simple ponytail with a few stray strands falling against her very pretty face. After another minute or so, each strap is attached and adjusted and she stands up.

"OK, put the dress back on and the gloves and..." she walks back to the box she looked in earlier. "These should finish off your ensemble," she hands me a head scarf and a long cigarette holder circa the 1920's. "When you are ready, meet me at the living room set."

She gives my arm a little squeeze and leaves.

...

Stepping out from the dressing area, I see Elle with her camera, busily checking her equipment, just in front of the "Gatsby" room. At some point while I was changing, she turned on a stereo and some upbeat music now fills the space. As I approach she asks me to sit on the couch.

"I'm just going to take a few pictures to check the lighting. You don't need to pose"

She flips a switch and a set of tripod held lights come up. Each tripod is topped with a light enclosed in a large pyramid of black and white cloth, with its point attached to the pole and its illuminated white fabric base facing me. The "Gatsby" set is now drenched in soft bright light.

Butterflies flutter around my stomach as Elle snaps a few pictures from different angles and checks her camera.

"OK Jen. We are ready to rock and roll! Just take a deep breath and relax. Think of your guy and think playful seduction. Remember, this should be fun! Pretend it's just you and him in the room; try not to focus on me or the camera.