All Comments on 'The Nightclub'

by Forbiddenpleasures

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

my god id love that to happen to me

JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

Thank you for this well written tale. I’m hard thinking of mystery man taking me from behind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Getting stiff wishing it was me being fucked. Need my cherry popped, any offers???

CorjixCorjixover 2 years ago

Second Comment - Went to sleep right after reading your story. Struggled to awaken within a haze of 'reading induced video displacement'. For I was now the dancer in the story! I felt the part - quite literally; as the above story unfolded, with me in the plot. "...and I felt my jeans being pulled & stretched, then a big rip as a hole was created where my ass was."

I squirmed under the sheets, feeling a rise in my body, more in tune with desire, than with daybreak. "And I loved it." "He pushed into me..." I opened willingly to his touch. "...& it felt fucking amazing." My hands did not join in, as 'he' was in total control. Yet I felt myself grow strong and hard with his efforts.

"...and that's when he passionately kissed me." I felt my wetness seep into the sheets. " It must have been incredible for him, as he came hard. Really hard." My own seed began to rise within. "I deserved & earned it." "I shuddered in ecstasy." I came into the sheets, soaking myself with my pleasure, my release.

"I felt free..." "A huge smile crept across my face as I..." As I stood in my bare feet and slowly walked to the bathroom mirror, I gazed at the face of one ready to tackle life anew! Happy New Year to all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Last time I was out at a nightclub, met this guy. We were dancing he pulled himself close to me soon we were kissing. I pulled him closer to me, his cock was rock hard, he started slipping his tongue into my mouth. My cock was starting to get very hard, I started to rub my cock against his. I started to tongue his ear. I'm horny he said, fuck I feel precum seeping out of me. He pulled me into the toilet and began sucking me off as he massaged my balls, oh fuck I keep going and I'm going to cum. He kept looking up at me, oh fuck as I pulled him into my cock as I started to cum. You can suck me off the next time he said. I can not wait, hopefully we will fuck the next time.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Mmmmm loved the story.Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would love to lose my anal virginity. Maybe even let more than one do me up my ass.

robin48robin4811 months ago

NICE STORY..GOOD DETAILS..TRUE?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One lucky man. Would love to experience this. Hopefuls one day and with a BBC. A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForbiddenpleasures@Forbiddenpleasures
I’m a straight male in my 40s, happily married with kids. Over the years I’ve found myself becoming more & more obsessed with cocks. I just want to suck them, & have them blast cum in my face over and over. And have fantasised about being fucked by a man too. This will never ...