All Comments on 'The Nightingale Agency Pt. 06'

by AfterDusk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingalmost 8 years ago
A very impressive series.

Thank you. I love the complexity you give Eve. Her emotional turmoil is a rewarding counterpoint to the sex. A story about a switch is relatively unusual, for which more thanks. There's clearly much more to come. You've created the threat of a monster in William. I'm fearful for Eve's wellbeing if he should get his claws into her. He appears to reject "safe, sane and consensual." This makes his continuing membership of the House questionable. I'm not a lover of Nonconsent/ reluctance and I hope you eschew that, but can see little alternative for him. Apart from Eve, the other characters are relatively underdeveloped, but it's early days still. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait for the next installment.

What a good story. I am really enjoying Eve and Octavius' relationship. Like the previous commentor I am anxious about Master W. and wonder why he would be allowed to continue since he seems to reject safe, sane, and consentual.

This is one of the best written stories I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Octavian is a dream!

I like the progress they are making. I was hoping William would try to cause she's some trouble, because he seems a likely villain, and it would be an interesting twist. Not the kind of trouble that would hurt Eve and Octavian's budding relationship- but bring them closer!

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
I tried

But this is as far as I can go. All of your vast competencies are here,but the subject matter is too depressing for me. Guess I’m more of a sci-fi, fantasy guy. I’ve had enough of real world emotional deep water to last me a lifetime lol. You’ve done a hell of a good job here expressing what go’s down in her head, so 👏🏻👏🏻. Still my favorite E:) Thank you for writing for us:)

E.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfterDusk@AfterDusk
503 Followers
I write things. Sometimes I share them here, but maybe only less than 20%. Yes, I know I have a few unfinished stories...and I will finish them all, eventually. I appreciate the time you take to read my musings; please vote and leave a constructive comment. As the saying...