The NILF

Story Info
My fantasy.
4.4k words
4.5
17.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The NILF

Note: This story is based on real people. The story is total fiction from my vivid imagination. The names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

I don't know if I coined the term, but NILF stands for "Neighbor I'd Like to Fuck." You see, when I moved into my house I was still working and didn't have time for socializing with my neighbors. Once I retired a few years later, and adopted a pet dog, I was able to interact with other dog owners in the neighborhood.

I am what I would call a LBTF person (in that order). Unlike most men, when they see a pretty woman, the first thing they look at are her breasts. Me, I start at the bottom and work up. A shapely pair of Legs can get me hard almost as much as if she was naked.

Then I work my way up to the Butt. There is nothing like a firm butt that sticks out just enough to give an indication of what is between the cheeks.

Finally, I end at the breasts (Tits). I don't like the huge tits that it seems all of the porn stars have. I like a pair that is substantial but not over bearing. Like the old saying "Anything over a mouthful is wasted".

The face is not a game changer. Don't get me wrong, I like a pretty face but an ordinary one is fine also.

Being a single retired "dirty old man", I started watching the women that lived on my block. Because I have a fairly good imagination, I started giving the female neighbors nicknames. The young lady (maybe in her forties) that lives in the red house, I call "Miss Body" because she has a body that porn stars would die for. In fact, I have seen a porn star on the internet that almost looks just like her.

Across the street is "Goody Two Shoes". I don't think a nasty thought has ever entered her mind. Next is "Miss Skinny Legs". If she ever hit you with her knee, it would probably leave a small cut. Then there is "Miss Hindenburg". I don't think I have to go into detail about her. One of nicer nicknames is for "Miss Julie". She is a very likable lady that has a nice pump body and is very friendly. She is number two on my NILF list.

On the street intersecting with the one I live on is another lovely lady that I call "Red", obviously, because she has red hair. She seems to be the body building type. She walks around the neighborhood a couple times a day in very skimpy tight shorts and halter which shows off her toned body. Unfortunately, she has become a little too muscular for my taste, but, is still nice to look at.

And finally, there is Janet, my "NILF". She is married and just recently retired. She is really not much to look at, she may turn very few heads and is fairly ordinary. There is just something about her that turned me on the first time I met her. She is very petite and has thin but shapely legs, a flat stomach, a passable butt, and huge breasts. I thought if she didn't wear a bra, her tits would hang down to her waist (more about them later).

Like I said, when I retired, I got a puppy. Janet would walk her dog in the evening when Casey (my pup) and I would be sitting on my front porch. She would stop and we would talk about things in the neighborhood, about our dogs and just about anything that came up. All the while we stood there talking I am undressing her with my eyes. I would also get a stirring in my jeans. Sometimes, if she made me feel extra horny, I would relieve my pressure later in the evening, just thinking about what it would be like to have Janet do the honors for me.

To show how I was taken by her, I even stood back from my door far enough that I was not seen, and took pictures of her with my telephoto lens. Then I took the photos and photoshopped them so that she would look like she wore tighter fitting shorts and tops to show off her assets. Sometimes I would pull up the pictures on my computer and sit there and jackoff. I know I'm probably sounding like a real pervert, but that is how she affected me.

I am not a very outgoing person and I also respected the fact that she was married, so I never let on that I would like to fuck her. I always kept the conversations respectful and "clean". Although, I always had this lingering wish to take her to bed. She had never given any outward indications she would have the same thoughts about me.

Now to get to the best part of the story.

It all came about when Janet's husband became very ill. He was placed in the hospital for various tests and was going to be there for an extended period of time to determine his malady. Needless to say, she was very upset.

One evening, after about a week, when she stopped, I could tell she needed to talk and could use some cheering up. I invited her into my house so we could talk privately. She sat on one end of the couch, and I sat on the other, still respecting the fact she was married. Janet started to explain what they found about her husband and that he was going to be in the hospital for a while longer. When she started to get emotional, I moved over to give her as much comfort as I could. She ended up putting her head on my shoulder, so I put my arm around her and hugged her.

We stayed that way for a few minutes. When she calmed down, I let her go, but she didn't move away. She looked up at me with tears running down her cheeks. I don't know what got into me, but I lost all feelings of respect and kissed her. At that point I expected her to slap my face and leave. I didn't expect what happened. Instead of leaving she reached up and put her arms around my neck and gave me one of the hottest and passionate kisses I think I ever had.

Things went up hill from there. We started kissing and feeling each other all over. I could tell from the feel through her bra that her breasts were not as flabby as I thought. They were nice and soft but had a perkiness to them. I finally stopped kissing her long enough to ask if she was comfortable with what was going on. She just looked at me and said, "I've been looking froward to this for a long time". That is when I admitted the same thing. We just looked at each other and actually started to laugh.

After we calmed down from our laughter, we sat there and brought up the little subtle hints we both used that went by us without any notice. Now that we were bringing them up it was like a brick wall had fallen on us that we didn't have any idea.

The more we talked the more horny we both got. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer and suggested we get in bed and take care of our desires and fantasies.

My bedroom is on the second floor so as we were going up the steps I took advantage of the situation and started playing with her small compact rear end. I could almost completely hold each cheek in my hands.

When we got in the bedroom she began unbuttoning her blouse and I stopped her. I said, "I've been undressing you with my eyes and mind for so long that I want to do it for real". She looked at me, grinned and stopped and came over and stood in front of me. Then I said "Don't do anything but stand there and enjoy what I'm going to do."

I started with the top button of her blouse and very slowly undid it. Then I did the same with the second button. Before moving to the third button (there was five) I opened the blouse and bent down and kissed her chest at the top of her breasts.

I did the same thing as I progressed to the last button, although her bra got in the way at times. When the last one was undone I removed her blouse and stood back and admired her half nude top (her bra was still on). I must say my imagination was not very accurate. Janet's breasts were nothing like I imagined. They definitely will not hang down to her waist when out of the bra.

Even covered with her bra they were very inviting to be chewed on and sucked. They were being somewhat pushed up by the bra but I could tell they were firm and her skin was like silk. They were also a good size. I knew I was going have a great deal of pleasure in sucking and chewing on them. And I plan on giving Janet just as much pleasure while I did.

I may be weird, but a half-naked woman is almost as titillating to me as a completely naked one. So, instead of taking her bra off I began to remove her shorts. Again, I slowly unbuttoned the shorts. This time instead of kissing her stomach I stuck my tongue into her belly button. Then I licked her abdomen right above the hair line of her abundant bush.

All the while I'm doing this Janet is standing there with a smile on her lips and, every once in a while, giving out with a slight low moan. When Janet's shorts were off I leaned back on my heels and just admired the view that I thought I would never see.

I stood up and reached around Janet and undid her bra. Now her tits did sag a slight bit but nothing like I thought they would. She had light brown aureoles with medium sized nipples that stuck straight out like two pieces of chocolate that were just begging to be licked. So, I did. That seemed to send a shiver of delight up Janet's spine because she sucked in her breath and uttered another small moan. I couldn't stop myself from taking as much of her breast into my mouth that I could possibly get. All the while I licked and sucked to my heart's content. When I was done with the right one I started to do the same to the left.

As I was doing my thing to one breast I was massaging the other breast and rolling her rock hard nipple between my fingers. I would also flick the nipple back and forth with my finger. During all of the time I was lost in my pleasure with her breasts, Janet just stood there and shivered and moaned, so I knew I was giving as much pleasure as I was receiving.

Once I got my momentary fill of Janet's breasts I hooked my thumbs in the sides of her panties and pulled them down. As I was on my way down with the panties I caught the scent of her arousal. I don't think I have smelled anything as intoxicating as that. With great effort I resisted the impulse to kiss and lick her vagina. That will come later.

By now Janet was so aroused she wanted to get at me. She had felt my throbbing hard cock through my pants but had not been able to get a good hold on it. Evidently she got to the point that she couldn't wait any longer and reached down and grabbed my crotch. I took this as my que to lay on bed and let her undress me.

Janet didn't hesitate at all and began undoing my shirt buttons and just kept going on my pants. I had to help her get my jeans open because she was in such a sexual frenzy, she couldn't control her fingers. Once she had my pants down around my ankles she almost ripped my underpants off.

As soon as my penis was free she grabbed it and let out one huge moan. I am not what you would call "hung" but I do have a decent sized cock. Either she was just glad to have a hold of it or I was better than what she expected or was used to.

All the while I was trying to get my clothes off she wouldn't let go of my stiff pole. After I got naked she dropped to her knees to get my dick in her mouth. As much as I wanted that, I stopped her and told her "You will get that after I have taken you to the height of ecstasy I have planned for you". She looked at me as if to plead that she wanted me between her legs NOW.

All I wanted to do now was to get her on the bed so I could start making love to her body. I got her to lay on the bed and told her to just enjoy what was about to transpire. I had this all planned out in my fantasies and wanted to do everything right. I knew it was going to be hard on me because I really wanted to fuck her in the worst way, but that wasn't to be right now.

Even though she said I had given her a lot of pleasure already and she wanted to do the same for me, I told her I would get as much pleasure pleasing her as she will get. I told her she will get her chance to please me anyway she would like after I finish.

As both of us were on the bed, I put Janet on her back and I was laying on my side facing her. Like I said I have this all planned out in my mind. I started by kissing her very gently. As the flame of desire increased we began to see who could get their tongue deeper in each other's mouth. I think Janet won the battle.

Next I began kissing her neck, ears and progressed to her chest. I kissed the top of her breasts, around the sides and underneath. Because her breasts were of a good size it took me awhile to get that all accomplished. (Good excuse)

After I completed "my rounds" of kissing I began to lick and suck. I took my tongue and licked around the aureole teasing the nipple by flicking it. Finally ending up with the nipple in my mouth. I bit the nipple very gently that caused additional moans. All the while I'm doing this to one tit I am playing and massaging the other. Once I got my pleasure on one breast I switched to the other and repeated the same actions.

I hadn't confirmed it, but I think Janet had an orgasm while I was loving her breasts. At one point she had increased her shivering and moaning, so I was guessing she did come. I hadn't touched her vagina yet so it would have been from shear passion and what I was doing to her breasts.

I switched to kissing and licking her stomach while working my way down to the love triangle. I stopped momentarily at her belly button and ran my tongue around and in it, causing another moan. I continued kissing toward her crotch, taking my time to savor the feel and taste of her soft skin and the aroma coming from her vagina.

Going down the right side of her vagina, I briefly teasingly brushed the lip of her love opening. Then continued down her right leg, kissing, licking and nipping till I got to her foot. Then I started back up her leg doing the same thing.

When I completed the ritual on the other leg it was time to concentrate on the ultimate target of the culmination of this passionate session. Taking my fingers I separated the neatly trimmed hair around Janet's vagina and just rubbed on the lips.

They were already very wet and my fingers seemed to glide. I had to stop long enough to smell my fingers and taste the sweetness of her juices. With my fingers lubricated with Janet's secretions I slipped a finger into her pussy. This made her really let out a moan. I continued to feel around inside of her to find her "G" spot.

During this exploration, I was also kissing and licking around her opening. I hit the proper inside spot about the same time I started tonguing her clit. I thought she was going to give me a concussion by the way she brought her legs together. But I was persistent and just kept on kissing and licking.

After a few seconds she relaxed enough that I could continue my oral assault on her vagina. As I continued to do my thing, I was also exploring different ways to get her to come again. I would suck her engorged bulb into my mouth, flick it with my tongue and gently bite it with my teeth. Each time I did this Janet would moan and whisper "Oh God" and shudder a bit.

I could tell I was doing a good job of giving her a lot of pleasure because she would take my head and push it up against her pussy and moan some more (she was a good moaner, not a screamer). She must have been a religious person, too. because she would whisper "Oh God" a lot.

After I satisfied myself with kissing and licking her vagina, I decided it was time to give it a cleaning out with my tongue. The first time I put my tongue in her pussy I thought she was going to fly right off the bed. Even though her moans up to this point were soft, this time she let out a moan that I was afraid the neighbors might hear. She also shot a stream of come right into my mouth. Naturally I had to lap this all up, beings I was on a cleaning mission. (The things we have to do to be neat)

As I stuck my tongue deeper in her pussy she would continue to moan and "pray". She must have come two or three times because my face was getting a little coated with her juices. I must say I was really enjoying myself. I had never had a women react like that to my ministrations.

Janet was getting exhausted from all of her orgasms, so I stopped with the oral routine and just started to gently rub and massage her vagina with my hand and fingers.

We just laid there for a few minutes while I continued to gently massage her pussy. After she calmed down a bit she reached for my cock again. This time I let her stroke it and play with my balls. I had a hard time controlling myself to keep from coming from the feel of her hand on my stiff cock.

After a little while of her handling my throbbing penis, she sat up and said, "Now it's my turn." Janet leaned down and started to kiss and lick on my dick. Again I had a difficult time of controlling my desire to come. I didn't want to shorten this feeling for a minute.

It even got more difficult when Janet put her lips around my cock and started to gently suck. She then began to take more and more of my manhood into her mouth. I must admit I don't think I have ever had a blowjob that would come close to how it felt to have Janet lick and suck my cock. She would take her tongue and flick the tip of it and try and stick her tongue in the slit on the end. She even started to hum and the vibrations sent all kinds of new feelings up my dick.

All the while she is sucking on my dick she is also playing with my balls. Occasionally she would stop pleasing my penis and take one testicle in her mouth while gently massaging the other. At one point she looked up at me and, in a sultry voice, said "I really love the taste of your cock and the little drops of salty tasting fluid that leaks out." And then she went right back to driving me crazy with her tongue action on my dick.

I was so close to coming that I reluctantly stopped Janet from continuing her artful fellatio. I still needed to really fuck her now. But, I had to wait a little while so I wouldn't come as soon as I put my cock in her pussy. As we laid there, Janet still had my penis in her hand, like she was afraid that it would go away if she let go of it.

I also didn't want to lose any momentum, so I reached over and began rubbing her vagina. It didn't take very long and we were both in a frenzy again. This time I knew I was going to finally make love to this women for real instead of trying to imagine what it was going to be like.

I gently pulled Janet on top of me and slipped my cock between her legs. I started to rub the head on her pussy to get things all lubricated. It didn't take much prodding because Janet was still so wet from all of the orgasms she had so far.

To be able to control my need to come, I preferred her to be on top. I really have this fetish for the "cowboy" position because I am able to give the proper stimulation to the vagina in ways that the "missionary" position does not allow. By controlling the movement of Janet's hips I can hit the right tempo and hit the heightened sex points in the vagina. Also, in this position it is easier for me to nibble and suck on her tits while I'm fucking her.

I rubbed her pussy with the head of my cock just to tease her. I took her hips and raised her up and gently lowered her on to my throbbing penis. I can't describe the feeling of that motion because I have desired it for so long. I almost came before I could do anything else.

I must have been doing the proper things to her because she went back to moaning and "praying" again. Janet began shaking and I knew she was getting close to coming. To make the feelings greater I wanted to have us both come at the same time. As I was holding off for the proper moment, I could tell she was on the verge.

When Janet's moans increased in volume and reached a fever pitch I released my load of jism into her. I was really surprised as to how much come I had in me because it seemed it would not stop. While I was in the process of filling her, she was spewing fluid all over my cock that it was forcing its way out of her vagina. Maybe it was the combination of the abundance of both fluids that made that happen.

12