The NILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet's orgasm lasted a relatively long time it seemed. She was shaking and bucking and saying over and over "OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD".

When we stopped spewing liquid all over, Janet slumped down and just laid on top of me. At first I thought she may have passed out from the intensity of her orgasm. But she lifted her head, smiled, and breathlessly said "I have never experienced anything that felt that good. My orgasm was like it was the first time. I didn't want it to stop because I was in such ecstasy."

All I could do was lay there breathing hard and reveling in what had just transpired. I finally had my wildest dream come true. I just fucked the lady of my fantasy and never thought it would be this satisfying.

I put my arms around Janet and pulled her as close as I could with her on top of me. I didn't want to let her go. I wanted to feel her soft skin next to mine. I wanted to stroke her back and rub all over her. I was not in love with this woman but I wanted to keep her as my "fuck buddy" as long as possible.

I said, "I hope you realize that we may have started something that somehow I hope will continue. I have wanted to make love to you this way for a long time. Now that I have it has just wetted my appetite for more." She replied, "I hope we can continue to find ways to make that happen. For now I'm just going to remember what we did and how it made me feel."

As we were doing this discussion, I was starting to get hard again. Janet could feel my penis stirring. As she slid off of me she had this look on her face that was puzzling. By this time my dick was stiff again.

She took a hold of it and looked at me and said, "It looks like you are ready again. We just made love now why don't we just fuck like wild animals and enjoy it." I got on top this time and started to fuck her like there was no tomorrow.

After what seemed like hours and Janet coming multiple times, I was able to let go of what little jism I had left in me and we collapsed on each other. We laid there breathing heavily and almost fell asleep. I stirred first and leaned over and kissed her to make sure she didn't go to sleep. Again she had a mischievous look and said, "If you keep that up we will be here for a long time." So I kissed her again and we were there for a long time.

Eventually, we did fall asleep from pure exhaustion.

12