All Comments on 'The Ninth Step Pt. 01'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
jazzharpjazzharpover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

This may be your best story to date. I hope the conclusion is as well written as part one. But this is a 5 all the way.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

i do hope his best friend gets what is coming to him in this.

Lillian doesn't deserve treated that way.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
So far... Bravo!

I think Jim’s emotional rollercoaster is going a little too fast for reality, but maybe Sonia really is that good as a counselor. Or, maybe, since it’s so very early in the turmoil (the first few hours), that it’s easy to steer things, so Sonia has come in at just the right time. If this was a day or two later, when Jim had some chance to get set to an idea of what he wanted (for good or bad), it would have been harder for his actions to be changed.

Really, it’s like a boat drifting loose from anchor. Right from the start, when the currents and winds have just started it swinging left and right (or port and starboard) it could doesn’t take much to change its direction. But once it starts moving (say towards divorce and revenge) it’s harder to bring her about towards safer shores.

I’m certainly interested in where this is going as it seems it’s already pointed in a pretty predictable direction — RAAC and happy ending. Hope there is an interesting, and pleasant, surprise coming up.

As usually, I wait to score the entire multipart story at the end, and I try not to score early parts of stories as often there is a surprising twist the author makes in the end; the “Ah-ha!” moment that takes a 3-star mundane predictable story into a 4 or 5-star story.

That being said, though technically/mechanically well written (as usual for HP1973), at this point, though I like the main characters, especially Sonia, this been a so-so and overall predictable RAAC (though I think “how” Jim found out — Rory’s 12-step confession — was original; bravo for that). Grading on a curve against himself, it gets an “slightly above average” or ‘C+’ grade, or a 3.5-stars. Hoping for that twist.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"Tricia and Jim burst out laughing."

Jim just found out that Tricia had a debauched threesome with his best friend, conspired with his friends to keep it secret, and cock-blocked him from getting revenge sex with a model. Not only that, but the best friend has been hitting on his wife behind his back for the last 18 years, and now Geoff wants to fuck his daughter.

He'd be struggling not to yell at his wife for being a deceitful slut... not laughing it up over pranking the intrusive barmaid.

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
Nice Diversion!

I had this down for a 'present' from his wife before the threesome suggestion. This is a REALLY GOOD STORY and a very good preface paragraph to set the mood. I enjoyed this story much more than usual. I was very impressed with the talent shown in every line 5***** Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is quite good.

The conversation with Maeve should be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow...

I usually avoid your stories, but I'm glad I gave this one a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not sure yet

Don't know if I like how this is going. He went from full on anger almost rage to laughing it up with his wife. I know it happened years ago but for her to have sex with someone else just because she thought her husband was there is wrong. And the cover up is maybe worse than the act. He also finds out that his best friend for 18 years has hit on his wife and she NEVER let him know and also his daughter has been at risk!. He is far too calm for all of that to have hit him so suddenly. It would take days or weeks to calm down but even longer for the anger and hatred to leave.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
The one part of the story that doesn’t seem right is . . .

. . . Geoff continually pursuing Tricia seriously all these years. After striking out so many times, a realistic view would be more along the lines of unserious teasing.

As for part two, I know you said it’s coming, but really, you should end the story here. I mean, what’s left? He’s going to end his friendship with Geoff, but that’s already been said. Unless you’re going to add some sort of revenge against Geoff and Lillian, there’s just not that much more to tell. If you’re planning on a reconciliation with Geoff and Lillian, that’s not really going to work that well. If you’re planning the curveball of getting his daughter DNA tested, it isn’t much on which to base a chapter, unless Maeve isn’t his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugh worthless

20 years of betrayal all resolved with a few drinks. This one left a really bad taste in my mouth

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
A lousy cuckold story!

So this is your new finding for us: A 29-year-old strip bar manager becomes an excellent psychotherapist! And the destroyed husband goes from a demoralized and hateful man to a loudly laughing and happy fool! Obviously only a shallow cuckold story remains in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical one star hotcuck story

To save you reading this trash guy gets off watching his wife get fucked and wants to eat cum like all his other storys. Same bad writing and grammer like a ten year old wrote it. Only cucks and man hating women wouldn't give this one star.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
ok

so is that a typo in the frist sentence or does BTW mean something else besides "by the way"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
9th step

Speaking as someone who has made more than a few amends in the 9th step, I must point out that its purpose is to make amends to those I've harmed in my addiction except when doing so would cause that individual greater harm. To not adhere to the second half of the step just shows that the recovering person is not ready for the 9th step and are only trying to make themselves feel better without regard fo the feelings of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's a pity

The story started very well, but cratered with the introduction of the all knowing, all seeing, trite "counselor" character, "Sonia". The sermonette on how the utterly pathological sodomite lifestyle should be accepted as normal is a m useum quality example of virtue signaling to the soi disant "sophisticated" herd. On a technical level, learn when to use nominative and objective (accusative) forms of pronouns. It makes you seem semi-literate, which I'm sure you aren't.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Two issues.

The gay daughter thing was totally unnecessary in the story. And I detest the phrase "gay bashing." Its used to muzzle people from ever criticizing a gay person for anything they do. I have a gay male and a gay female person both in my family. And they both have HUGE personal issues. They have made bad choices in life and continue to. When anyone questions their choices, they resort to playing the victim to deflect.

There, you got my lecture, since you tossed one at your readers.

And here's another thing. What the wife did drunk at 19 may...may be forgiven. But the fact Geoff has been hitting on her and she covered it up for years is lying to her husband. She is doing that deliberately. That the "friend" keeps doing that, means she hasn't told him to fuck off. Only a woman who is leaving her self the option to cheat with the said "friend" would hide his advances from her husband. I mean why is the wife inviting the guy she had a threesome with cheating on her husband to the house for dinner when her husband and his wife are not around?

Sorry dude, but I'm just going by what you told us in your story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
off to a good start

but i see its the same old thing with you. You use a lot of justification when the female cheats. She was tag teamed and she knew it. So basically their whole marriage was a lie. And Sonia is just as bad. Everyone seems to get pissed at the husband over his comments but no one cares she got fucked in the beginning of the marriage. Hell his kid maybe the best friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1

Another poorly written absolutely predictable HP cuck story, while I seldom agree with anything Reed Richards writes I have to side with him this time. End this fiasco now, don't punish people any further.

FreewheelFreewheelover 4 years ago
Good read

I really enjoyed reading this story. There's been so much smut recently it's great to read a real story. Well written and edited. Kudos to both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HIS WIFE CHEATED YEARS AGO.....

when he finds out he goes off...wants to screw the ex-friends wife....ignores wife's texts.....goes to a strip bar to drunk (maybe laid)....soon after the wife comes to the bar and explains "she thought he was one of the guys doing her everything seemed to be OK and they left the bar laughing. Is there going to be a twist in part 2? He seemed to get over his mad rather quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yakety yak.

Too much talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

1 Star review

You started off with a great story but once Jim starts talking to Sonia a few hours later he is reconciled with his wife that cheated and then lied for 18 years of marriage. Tricia even lied to her friend because she did not want to share Jim that means she knew the sex was wrong and how Jim would react.

This story doesn’t need a second chapter, you should have ended this one with “they lived happily ever after” like all fairy tales.

It does not matter when the cheating occurred. It happened and the rest of their marriage was a one long lie covering up her cheating. This is not a marriage. It is a case for divorce.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Nice start

real clean, just flows along, without much trouble. Curious as to resolution,

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Off to a good start. 5*****

With two more chapters I wonder what is coming. I like the wife. I hope she holds true.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"Sonia shook her head." - TRICIA!

I'm with those who are down on her that she didn't drop Geoff the FIRST time he came on to her, even if it meant telling Jim why.

"Turned him down politely?!" - The guy that tag-teamed you with a druggy REPEATEDLY hits on you, and you "politely' turn him down. Once, maybe. Twice, possibly. A third time, kick him in the balls and tell him the next time you're telling Jim and Lillian, damn the consequences.

"She'll be ashamed of me if she finds out." - Right now she's ashamed of her father for NO reason. At least if she's ashamed of Tricia it's with good reason.

I don't think telling his daughter that he knows and is okay with it is going to spook her.

Even if they DIDN'T have a threesome before doesn't mean he's not the tyope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I dunno

The story seems forced. It's like an old cliche register.

1) MC is the perfect guy. Chic-hing!

2) Wife cheats with hubby's best friend. Chic-hing!

3) Cheating wife was drunk. Chic-hing!

4) It's not just plain vanilla sex. Nope. Spit roasting MMF threesome. Chic-hing!

5) Female bartender is an expert in relationships. Chic-hing!

6) Cheaters daughters are best friends who will live together in college. No big deal there. How about making them lesbian lovers? Chic-hing!

7) Finally, let's make it RAAC by having the cheating wife do absolutely nothing to make amends that night other than they talked. Suddenly, they are laughing, making sexual jokes. All is well. Chic-hing!

The story has elements of being good, but the cliches and the RAAC ending, the reconciliation journey is just rushed so there can be a happy ending.

sdc97230sdc97230over 4 years ago
Could turn out ok

Jim needs to follow through on his promise to break Geoff's nose and Lillian needs to divorce Geoff after finding out that he's still hitting on Tricia.

management91399management91399over 4 years ago

There is no way an AA Sponsor would encourage a recovering alcoholic to make amends to a man or woman by exposing adultery to them. It injures the person not there and any children the couple may have had. NOW if our character is doing step 9 half assed and does this that's something that makes sense. he would end up returning at the end of the story to make amends to everyone he harmed by telling this story which in the case of a marriage....is a lot of people. The kids, the grandparents the in laws etc etc etc. Okay I'll comment again when i finish the story but kicking off the tale of woe like this is inaccurate from the get go. I'm surprised no editor caught it. Maybe it plays into the ending, but the first page has him saying all his sponsors and counselors are pushing him to do this. That isn't right. Again, if this is a factor that plays into a part I haven't read yet then I apologize, just figured I'd get the comment written while it was fresh in my brain.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Anon 9th step

Don’t forget, he needed to be warned about Geoff

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I don't put ANY stock in what Kalimaxos says, I've read his stuff......and it's putrid.

management91399management91399over 4 years ago

Read my other comment for my opinion on step 9. The rest shows a lot of promise with the exception of the worlds smartest BiSexual Bartender who happens to be able to figure everything out about Jim and his wife. Seriously that whole part of the story could have happened in therapists office so yeah not digging that character. But the overall premise which is a slight variation on the beloved LW style,

1. Perfect Man has a great marriage

2. Man finds out wife is/had cheating/cheated on him

3. Wife makes 2,000 phone cals that go unanswered while Perfect Man drinks and sloppy trombone music plays in the background

4. Couple met and explode (here is where THIS Story went off script.....very welcome)

Okay I'm looking forward to whats next! Keep writing, you kept me reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sermonising Author inserts

like Sonia are a weak crutch used by authors who can't/won't put in the effort of fleshing out the story.

Also the whole 'it happened so long ago' cliche doesn't really apply in these cases. The cheater has had time to process and heal from their cheating. The betrayed spouse has only just found out. The wound is still fresh for them and downplaying that hurt by saying it's ancient history is manipulative, sociopathic behavior. Not to even mention keeping a secret like that for all this years accounts to a major lie, deprives the betrayed spouse of any power and is in general disrespectful of someone the cheater claims to love.

Male or female, cheaters who do this aren't good, honest people.

When writing stories about such cases it's always good to look at different avenues and points of view instead of starting out with reconciliation in mind and then introducing know-it-all self-inserts like the Sonia character to reach the conclusion.

You write well. So just some constructive crit to keep in mind for future stories.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Not bad

There were some decent comments about how unrealistic it is for Jim to go from being rageful to laughing with his wife so fast.I liked the Sonia character, the bartender as therapist is an old trope,but of all the people in the story she is quite honestly the most honorable, she doesn't try to seduce Jim or take advantage and while the flashing of the tits might outrage the religious jerks who seem to hang out here, it was pretty funny. Everyone else is kind of disagreeable, Lillian enables Geoff &in many ways dismisses Jim's pain, the wife while she shows remorse also basically told the daughter her father was a cheater and hid Geoff's advances. Jim also comes off a bit of the jerk, he doesn't take into account how young his wife was or that technically what happened to her would be considered rape, if she was that far gone that sex would not be considered consensual,no matter what asshole cops and da's in places like Steubenville,Ohio thought. He is hurt,obviously,but he immediately decides that the wife was a slut!meanwhile he had drank and did drugs that night and prob didn't cheat because he drank himself into sleep (and he wasn't pure,he knew his wife was getting fucked up w drugs and it didn't dawn on pea brain that she could get in trouble like that...wtf?). Be interesting to see part2,if the truth is uglier than we know right now,or does it focus on reconciliation and the fallout?

As far as the anti gay rants go,compare the current first family to Mayor Pete and tell me who the evil,fucked up sinners are (hint,adultery,getting woman knocked up other than your wife,lying,stealing and cheating are mentioned thousands of times.in the Bible;references to being gay are a tiny handful and none of them are clear what they are denouncing).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great plot idea. Congratulations. Please don't make it stupid or contrived.

Wow, so many ways to fuck this story up. Not sure what is left to cover that is sexy and erotic. Jim getting to fuck Sonia with Tricia's acquiescence? Or Lillian? Or Lillian and Tricia having a threesome with Jim? All those avenues just cheapen the story line and make it more of a porno cartoon.

Thanks for the effort. Will wait to rate once I can read and evaluate the completed work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boo fucking hoo! My wife cheated 18 years ago while she was coked outout

And now I’m going to be all pissy about it.

Newsflash, I don’t who you are or what gender you are: No one likes a whiner or a chronic complainer.

So your spouse cheated on you almost 20 fucking years ago: get over it or get a divorce but revenge does nothing but eat you alive. You want a divorce? Fine; but your damaged goods. Only a desperate woman who more baggage than you will give you the ti e of day, sure as hell NOT a 10/10! You’re going to get the triple divorced cunt with 4 kids because a hot woman is going to attractant better class of man besides some bitter divorced, middle aged loser.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Another good story from you, HP.

Awaiting the next part/s with eager anticipation.

Gonna have to revisit your stories.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Very nice indeed.

hotprof73, writes some good stories and here another. Looking forward to the next chapter. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One thing about the prof

You might not like his plot choices, but cannot deny the guy is a damned skilled writer especially with his occasional typo lapses gone now he has an editor. Do these grammAr police morons know good conversations in stories should sound like real-life conversations, which for majority of us ain’t in perfect Queen’s English? That’s what the great writers on this site do. You want to give a grammar lesson, there’s a ton of writers that deserve one. Don’t embarrass yourself giving one to the Prof.

TA

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

Decent start. Sadly this looks like another tale of rationalization as an excuse to allow poor behavior. I’m hoping the supporting plot lines will make this into a decent read depite the preordained outcome.

Maybe I’m wrong. Likely not.

Despite that I am looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe i'm the only one...

That doesn't tell random strangers or anyone that asks, about my personal business. Decent story, but some of these tropes get old after awhile.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 4 years ago
Come on....

The idea that a action-oriented guy like that would get over his wife cheating and then lying about it for years and year?? BULLSHIT!!! At the very least he would have needed a few months away from her to process the pain and betrayal. Instead he had a few drinks, saw a bartenders boobs and the pretty much forgave his wife because they laughed together. Where have all these beta-male characters come from?

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 4 years ago
Good story and writing

Really well written, good characters. Looking forward to where this will go in part 2. So many ways it can take, like to see where the authors takes it. Gave it 5*, definitely entertained. I have go against another comment about people telling there life stories. I have had two occasions in my life where someone has done it to me. Told me way too much about there life, loves and lifestyle. More information than I every wanted to know. I have avoided getting in a situation since then because I am not a counselor or claimed to be one. I wiped my forehead enough to be sure it didn’t say tell me your problems. So it does happen to some of us that strangers or acquaintance just tell everything.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Enjoyed The Story... 5 stars

First, wondering if BTW was a typo for BTB or was it foreshadowing a twist coming up in the story. Was trying to think what it could possibly stand for, but didn't come up with anything straight away, and don't have the inclination to really ponder it. I thought the twist might be that Mauve was Geoff's child with your insinuation of when the affair happened, but if one really pays close attention to the dates it can't be. The sex with Geoff and the alcoholic dude happened 17 years and 10 months earlier, and Mauve will be turning 18 in one month. Unless, of course, one completely forgets about the gestation period it can't be the child of the cheating. But the story does need a twist, otherwise can't see the need for a continuation of the story.

Hope the twist won't be that the cheating went on longer. Also, if you forget about the math (or if I misread your dates) and Mauve is Geoff's child, can the two girls still be lovers and even get married? I mean the whole point about incest is about not reproducing a genetically messed up child. I guess there is the emotional toll, but these two didn't grow up as sisters.

@Kalimaxos... Saying someone is a piece of shit criminal drug addict (even if they're gay or black or whatever) is a fair point. Saying they're a piece shit or that they're a piece of shit drug addict because they're gay or black is gay bashing or racist. See the difference?

Threesomes: I can't imagine any man with a decent libido not wanting a threesome. But then I keep reading about these saintly men in LW that could never possibly cheat, so maybe there are men out there that are so monogamous that they would never want a threesome (maybe they have penguin in their ancestry). Perhaps they live in that flyover country I've only flown over or driven through. Maybe next time I should stop and talk to some of those people there. Make it into an anthropological trip.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Finally had a chance to read this and I really enjoyed it. I look forward to the next chapter. I hope that they hold firm to cutting Geoff and Lil out of their lives, and that Jim tells Geoff exactly why this is happening. Tricia needs to do a little more work on the reconciliation to make it stick. Sonia is the best character in the entire story in my opinion. Prof is a very good writer, like him or not,and this is another good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad Start

They had a bad start in their wedding but only she and their friends knew. This part is an interesting story but the answer of how well it goes as a story is part 2. Hope you have a good, creative ending.

T.T.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Fascinating Tale

Basically it depends on ones need to get revenge. Personally I feel that someone that is doped up can not really be responsible for damaging another person's psyche. Therefore I do not get hyped about something like this. What is important to me is the restoration of their marriage. Obviously they are both going to have to work hard. Why do I say this? Because divorce would only cause a lot of useless pain.

I am highly suspicious of Rory's motivation at the beginning dropping this bomb would not make any amends.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
My Mistake

Rory & Jim last saw one another 17 years and 10 months earlier, but it wasn't right after the incident in the RV. Last time they saw each other Tricia would've been 8 months pregnant with Mauve (I think that was the daughter's name). So, does Rory stop seeing Jim because he was worried maybe Geoff impregnated her that night? Even though in the bar Jim says they've fucked one another 5 times a week until she got her period after the incident.

However, if the RV incident was insignificant for Jim, how does he remember that they fucked 5 times a week after the incident till she got her next monthly? I have a pretty damn good memory, but this fucker's is beyond photographic. I can see Tricia remember those details, but not Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
His whole life with wife is a question

I’m sorry but the poor sucker would be questioning their whole life together. Every time she was late or couldn’t go with or had to go out would be in his mind. Every time she declined sex he would have to think if it was because she just left another lover or group of lovers. There is absolutely no trust left in the marriage. Doesn’t matter how long ago the reported act was, now there could be hundreds more acts since then. DNA check the daughter, take off and get away to see if he could live without her, if you can participate in your own threesome without her (good luck). If in fact you can’t then restart the dating process and see if you can rebuild the trust. When your 60, tell her you had a threesome with her best friend and some skanked out hooker, see how sh takes it.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
A very nice train wreck was started...

Only to be quickly ruined.

This started out really interesting and went downhill faster than a world class skiier.

Too bad.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Let's go

Great opening chapter grabbed my attention early on. Looking forward to chapter two, where I hope Jim can speak very personally with Geoff. None of these coke and alcohol swilling people were ready to be married. Sonia is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep

All my mistakes are made because of alcohol and drugs too.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
not sure

what to think about that story....

gonna walt for part 2 and then decide

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Sigh.

Of course Jim's daughter could have been fathered by Geoff.

Like I said, Trainwreck started nicely but the cuck agenda is strong with this one.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 4 years ago
I am interested in what is to come

There is an agreement amongst some commentators that laughing with his wife at the end of the chapter is unrealistic. The assumption is that he has “gotten over his mad.” Not so. Our hero has been traumatized. In reality, he will be all over the place, something a real therapist would recognize. Sonia is a gifted amateur but is not aware of the projections she has herself. In the morning, or even in the car ride home, Jim’s anger might boil up uncontrollably. And he could be tender another time. I do agree with an earlier comment though—Sonia helped with initial direction setting and distance creation. There is a chance of constructively working things out between Jim and Tricia. A chance. There are things about Tricia’s story that don’t add up the way they COULD. She could be interested in Geoff and what he represents if even unconsciously, or she could be consciously aware of the fact that Geoff can make trouble for her because he has some leverage about what he can share with Jim. So, she is in a bit of a pickle having to compartmentalize things—and doing so for 18 years. It’s psychologically complicated, and so is your story. Hotprof1973. The proof will be in part two. I am hoping you keep it complicated!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
Before the story

The first paragraph before the story starts the author says...." As with all my stories, I'm not trying to judge or give a moral lesson of what should happen, but rather what happens in the situation I've created for these specific characters...."

That must be really hard for so many of the readers/commenter to accept.

A good story.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Somewhat of a ok good story until the last three pages where the start of a 3some sex. From then on it was totally stupid. Jim's wife was a nut case. Any woman just married does not act like she did drug or not she would be around her husband.

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

"Jim, are you leaving me?" Tricia asked softly.

Ofcourse not Im a cuck, you could have a gang bang with my father and Miami Dolphins defensive line, Ill never had the spine or balls to leave a lying cheating whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
*

peas in a pod...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

As Reagan said trust but verify, have a DNA check on the daughter.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Soooo

His buddy spit roared his wife. His buddy, his buddies wife, and his own wife left him in the dark all these years And the girl who may be his daughter is fucking his buddy’s daughter. Hell, they may be half sisters. How gross is that? Wife lied by omission their whole marriage. Daughter is most likely a genetic dead end. I’d say get a dna test, hide a bunch of money and then dump all four of them.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

It’s really an amazing story. If I’d been Jim, I’d have driven a few hours in one direction. Then gotten drunk, leaving no chance of having her find me for at least a few days. I don’t think I’d be swayed to talk to her, just by the chance to see tits. If that wasn’t enough, I’d have called a cab and disappeared, after learning she never really shut Geoff down.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story, I do hope you continue it as you indicated. It needs a good finish with some reckoning.

As I read it both Geoff AND Lillian lied to Jim.

There is more to this story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great writing for a CUCK story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love Sonia!

I love Sonia! I’d really enjoy seeing her in some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story! Lots of opportunities to expand it into several chapters. Off beat. Not really a cuck story. Would love to see them adjusting, and having 3 ways with Sonia.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
I know it's a trope

But I liked Sonja as the experienced counselor/bartender. I'd like to hear her back story.

You can pull this character out whenever you need her.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

"Best friend"? Now this is a failed part of the plot. How dense a man has to be when he is a "stick in the mud" and his "best friend" is a gigolo. You'd think that would become obvious a lot faster than 18 years with a help of recovering alcoholic. And why all of your characters keep on drinking and cannot handle it? Is that requirement for a cheating plot?

You made 4 pages of a pretty bland plot, you introduced 6 characters (at least) ambitiously and somehow I think you will start stereotyping them in the second part since so far all of your stories end up that way. And there is this relentless obsession with blow jobs in all of the stories of this guy. I am beginning to think hotprof1973 ("hot"?) is a closet guy himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Another Jim?", Sonia asked. No, it was the same Jim. What a difference a comma would have made in that sentence, and this story was rife with missing commas and question marks where they didn't belong. I enjoyed your story, but would have enjoyed it more without all the distracting mistakes. Please find a proofreader. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jim says to his wife, "the only way I'll consider not divorcing you is I fuck Lil while you and Geoff watch me do her, then Lil and I go away for a weekend of debaucery to make up for 18 years of lying and laughing behind my back. Friends like Geoff, Lil and you dear I don't need". After that no more contact with Geoff or Lil.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Hurt

If Geoff is a bank customer,cause him some financial Hurt.If not just kick the shit out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started ok but weak mc

Slut wife does a tag team because she is high....how about no because ahe is a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope! I might let the druggie skate, since he’s been in hell on earth for years, had the balls to come forward, and is genuinely remorseful.

His so called friend’s wife that knew and didn’t tell him loses her tongue. If you are not going to use it to tell the truth, then you don’t need it.

The “friend” loses his dick down to the root. Leave the balls and prostate intact so he still has desire, but can’t get relief.

The wife gets buried alive with air flow, 2 weeks of water, and one week of food. Let her be alone in terror until her body fails.

ZK

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy6010 months ago

You kinda lost me with the lesbians daughter thing, for once I would like to hear a parent say " It's your life, but I am not cool with that lifestyle, but it's your life." Hopefully they will self correct. Nothing will kill off the gene pool like homosexuality. I'm hoping Geoff get his well deserved due.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

The Femdom agitprop inciting incident is great, but the bartender/ counselor device got old and cutesy. The main confrontation wasn’t natural. 3.5 stars I would say.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written, but HighBrow is right that the bartender/counselor device did wear eventually. And with it, the glib pass the husband seemed to showed towards the wife. He was actually right to call into question the rest of his marriage after that early incident and her reluctant vagueness about the "friend" Geoff would have made a normal spouse suspicious. I for one, and a real spouse, would have filed at least for a separation until a deliberative review could be made of their history since the action, and the friend too. Maybe a slow barbeque rather than flat-out BTB.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Oh this is deep, lots of ideas floating around in this, I thought you wrote a blinder with this. Lots of talk and thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

See this is why I hate most of this raac stories, no Matter how many years cheating is cheating, and yes femdom is heavy in this story, all Telling him to let go ,go counseling, wimpy cuck MC. Now I get why the author did leave his warning in author's note.. staying friends with his friends is simply not possible, acquaintance at best. Even his friends wife admitted it took 10 years for her to get the trust back, she got revenge fuck, his wife didn't allowed him, sure he love's her but trust is broken, actually his true friend was that addict,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just to see tits he obeyed a some random useless advice stranger? Wow.. For once write a MC who's not a wimpy cucked and makes decisions for himself, fuck all this femdom ago trope in loving wives this days

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sonia was really annoying, who the fuck does she think she is? Giving counseling, interfering in their business, as usual by this author, just a wimpy cuck MC with no believable character.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This Sonia character killed all the mood along with the way the wimpy cuck husband follow her all the way, self counseling in a strip club wow... All those blowjobs she did during their sex after cheating was out of guilt not love, so yes he was living a 19 years marriage made out of a lie, which ended in reconciliation with the help of Sonia the annoying self entitled counselor, in a strip club.. no wonder he got cucked with his character, following every female order around.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Had to agree with others, this Sonia character intruding in everything killed it, and of course the wimpy mc

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So she was wasted, high, and then took some heavier drugs as a result of being already so fucked up and under pressure from Geoff, that she ended up being part of a threesome. It's borderline rape if you ask me. If she was sober she wouldn't have done any of that shit, and Geoff knows it. Shit he's been trying to get her to do something for 18 years but she has said no because she's not been fucked up like she was back then when she made that mistake - which she only did because she was in no condition to resist. This shows that she clearly wants nothing to do with him and has been shown to be deeply remorseful of her fuck up. Her real mistake was letting herself get in a condition where she could be taken advantage of, but you live and you learn.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

That was a waste of time I'll never get back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories