All Comments on 'The Ninth Step Pt. 02'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Well

That was fun. Not recommended for real life, but a lot of fun to read.

That's why you have several kids. Make sure you have grandkids.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 4 years ago
So rushed

It was hard to follow what was happening in the chapter. Initially, I thought the action was taking place over a period of a few months, given the “helicopter” aerial view of things that you established in this chapter. Then I realized it was ONE DAY. The whole tonal feel of the story changed, and I didn’t like it. Why? Because the first chapter had been intimate and detailed and this felt more like an outline. You gave an hat tip to troubles caused in Tricia’s actions and the result of going to a counsellor, but it was really glossed over and summarized. That is the vibe—summarized. I think fondly of Ohio’s take on a JPB story—Ari and how he built that up patiently so that Ari’s redemption came at the end of a long journey that the reader participated in. It made things seem possible. Ohio painted complicated heroes and heroines. And this chapter did not provide any additional insight or movement in our main characters’ development.

What I wanted, selfishly I know, was an character arc to identify in part with—why the threesome? We get told but are not show. How that unfolds. How is that really motivated with your business partner? Impact on couple? Zero. How do we know? A quick check-in. I wonder that in real life this would have opened a can of worms! And Lillian? Who knows. An interesting character has been reduced to a cypher. Thank you for your work; I enjoyed part one very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lol so fugging stupid

Yeah yeah, you dont like comments about content. Too bad. The wife cheats on her husband and he has major trust issues but all of a sudden he is going to be okay with her screwing someone else...because why? All men have fantasies about their wives and girlfriends getting into girl on girl action?

So stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked the idea but way to rushed. This would be a good book!

The problem here as with many stories on this forum is that they are almost cartoon representations of really good stories. Life is just this complicated and this full of deep and profound implications for even small actions. Rory was seeking forgiveness and did not understand the consequences of his actions, he also did not really follow the plan as you are not supposed to cause harm in the process of seeking forgiveness. He should have contacted her first and tried to do so in a public place in his best cloths. As I recall you are supposed to do it in a way that is both loving and non confrontational. None of these things are true here. So his attempt was a fail. Also, his advisor would have talked with him on how to approach each person and how to do it. Clearly someone dropped the ball on that. However, it is a great part of this story because it is human. He was still concerned about himself not the implications of his actions then or now. This SHOULD BE A BOOK. The sex is really not the issue, it is the sin, the implications, the actions the reactions, all could be a great book and a decent movie on Lifetime.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

I have to agree with onlythelonely. This second chapter rushed through everything at turbo speed.

You covered telling the daughter, confronting Geoff, telling Lillian the truth, counselling, a reconciliation, a threesome with Sonia, forgiving Geoff, Geoff getting fired, and his daughter's lesbian love life all in a single chapter! It all seemed very rushed, so wasn't a particularly satisfying conclusion to the story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
G.A.F.

Fantastic opportunity and start turned into microwaved hamburger......

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"Tricia agreed, but wouldn't put the call on speaker." - Nope. Call has to be on speaker, so that Jim can hear what Geoff says. What if he says something that contradicts what Tricia says? BTW, it';s "sever," not "severe."

"No, not for that reason" - Heh, Geoff probably asked if it was because it was so good!

I don't see why Lillian has to divorce Geoff, just that she's not welcome unless she comes alone, and they won't be visiting her as long as Geoff is there/

It's not hypocritical - Tricia didn't drug and seduce Geoff.

"we would gladly keep a relationship with you if he's not around." - Again, that doesn't mean divorce.

"Maeve, you do not get to talk to your mother like that. She's still your mother." - She's just telling the what Geoff said.

"Tricia looked stunning in tight black legs" - I think you mean "leggings."

It was okay. Kind of pay after the involved set-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Very Good

...And certainly not up to HotProf's standards. This had a ragged story line and poorly developed plot twists. Come on! In the initial bar scene, wifey is all torn up about hubby being in a strip club, but a few minutes later, she's cracking jokes with a sexual undertone with the club's female manager? There was no transition at all. Same thing near the end. Hubby is being triggered with thoughts of wifey's cheating, and then suddenly is involved in a threesome...? Prof, you rushed this. It probably should be about four parts to make a whole story. Don't embarrass yourself again, okay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well I liked the whole story.

The act was drug induced and 18 years ago, so tossing a good marriage over it would have been stupid. Thought the way Sonia helped was realistic until the 3some, but, hey, this is a porn site and there had been relatively little actual sex in the story, so I just enjoyed. it. 4*'s.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

First two thirds of story very good and right in line with the first part. The last third of the story went off the tracks, for me, with the lesbian daughters and then the gratuitous threesome. Tricia again getting slutty after some drugs and alcohol. The threesome was just a chance for Jim to bag Sonia without having to use his hall pass. Lillian just floated through without any real impact on the story. The high point for me was the misery visited on Geoff, who turned out to be a total asshole. Overall, I enjoyed it, just thought it didn't end soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I didn't finish

still couldn't believe he was so calm about her cheating and then when Sonia was it showed up I was done. This is more a group thing than LW.

kelchakelchaover 4 years ago
NO

Why even bother with the second part?

My reaction was - bullshit. Just bullshit.

Thanks for the effort.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Good story, but

You write a good story, but didn't need the threesome. Seems like drugs and alcohol got them in their situation to begin with. I think Jim should keep Trish away from weed and alcohol, and Trish better keep Jim away from Sonia. If Lil was such a hot number, why was Geoff always chasing other women?

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Hotprof1973

I'm a fan of your stories, but didn't particularly like this second chapter so much, even though it included a threesome. I commented on the first one (which I liked a great deal more than this one and gave it a 5) that to need a second chapter there must be some interesting twist or an interesting story still because the story seemed like it had come to a natural ending already, but instead this seemed like a long epilogue that could have been done in a couple of paragraphs at the end of the first. Lillian and Geoff got divorced, and Geoff got arrested for screwing one of his students. Tricia and I went for counseling for 6 months and I was able to get over my trust issues. Ohh, we had a threesome with Sonia, but we all decided that it will be a one time thing. Well, maybe you could have taken a couple of paragraphs to describe the threesome, which was the best part of this chapter.

At least you didn't kill off a beautiful woman this time though, for which I'm very grateful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey, why not? What have they got to lose?

They have nothing, absolutely nothing. Their entire relationship is now built on sex, inside or outside the marriage, doesn't matter. Just Sonia for now. But you know how once you got the necklace, you just have to have the ear rings, then the bracelet, then the ring, etc. Tricia instigated opening, ending, her marriage for sex with a woman. So how long before it seems OK with a man. Like that hunk of a waiter who they hired last week, or the guy who delivers their meat. Won't be long before Tricia will be getting the meat delivered directly to herself.

Just stupid and predictable. Why not write the ending? At least that would be honest, and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sorry. ** Not consistent.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 4 years ago
A bit off the rails

A fragile marriage “in recovery “ should not invite others into their bed, and certainly without a lot of discussion about the rules. And Sonia might have wondered If fucking the new owners was part of the deal. All in all, a bit short of the high bar you usually reach,

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it had an underlying sexist bias throughout the entire story

it was easy to ignore maybe a couple of times, but it was too frequent to ignore.

you clearly, as an author, believe women have less responsibility and power than a man does. every single character believes that, which is why i know that it's not you just having quirky characters. it's just you projecting through every character you have available.

it was okay for Lilian to cheat, but not the man that had been cheated on. the excuses given were flimsy at the best of times. the cheating wife started making demands to his 'hall pass' that only cemented who had the power in the relationship, and whose feelings were so fragile that they needed the utmost of protection. hint, it wasn't his feelings. and all that talk about, 'cheating is bad mmkay' goes out the window when his wife(the lying cheat) initiates sex with Sophie. He's just like, 'duuuhh, okay'. the man literally sacrificed his ego, pride, common sense, pain, world view of his marriage, and worked like a dog in therapy to trust his wife again. he was committed towards fidelity. he didn't believe in a 'score-card' like the women characters in your story believed. he was 'above that', as a man...apparently. and for some reason the women in his life hold him to that ideal that THEY DONT even believe in.

but the second she decides to cheat, in front of him, he just goes along with it. a lot of simps will nod along saying, 'he got a threesome outta it. who cares bro.' but this was the wife being selfish once again. she didn't talk this out, again. she didn't do it only for his sake, again. we have a consistently selfish character that's grown JUST ENOUGH to include her husband in her selfish adventures.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

Nice writing, sexy story, resolution for everyone. What's not to like? Write another, please. Randi

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I disagree with comments about threesome

Besides being a very hot and well-written sex scene, I think it does fit well in the story. In part one, when Trish was drunk, she was considering a threesome then. I'm sure she still carried a ton of guilt and initiated the threesome both to try to even things out. Jim, being a man, of course was going to enjoy it - people questioned in pt. one that he would want one contrary to what Sonia said. I'm not saying it's the best thing for their marriage, though I doubt the prof is saying that too. For me, while Jim is gung ho for another round of sex with both women, it does seem that both Trish and Sonia have some regrets on the effect that night will have on their friendship and the marriage. Part of what I love about the prof's writing is the subtle stuff he throws in.

I do have to agree with the comments about this being rushed. As I expected, Prof didn't have things all rainbows and unicorns. Jim still held on to a bunch of angry about Trish's first threesome. I'd rather this be a 3 part story so those months of him resolving those anger issues wasn't so glossed over that I think some skimming readers probably think Prof had everything fixed after one night talking with Sonia. So, this is a solid 4 for me, but I gave it a five to even out the one-stars from the haters.

premshankerpremshankerover 4 years ago
THREESOME

A good story

It seems Jim over reacted, he himself had 'MFF threesome', in the past.

Why feel bad when wife had 'MMF threesome' under effect of alcohol and strong hallucinogenic drugs,assuming one of the partner is Jim.

At the end also 'threesome' which all enjoyed

Same thing they could enjoy earlier with 'best friend couple' , only problem Geoff had eye on budding sexy daughter

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago

This series started off hot, grabbing my attention, but then seemed to run out of steam.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years agoAuthor
Just a few comments

First, thanks for the comments and criticism of both parts – especially from other writers. I knew full people would be divided by the ending and always accept you can’t please everyone.

I just want to address a couple comments and private messages suggesting that I have an agenda in my stories to justify married women cheating or suggesting that doing it is beyond their control. Unless it's without consent, I do not think cheating can be morally justified (swinging, sharing, etc is different). People, men or women, always have a reason for cheating. Not buying into the Martian slut-ray theory, I think in most stories knowing the ‘why’ is just as important as what the unfaithful spouse did. In my stories the ‘why’ is huge part of whether or not reconciliation occurs. And it isn’t a rigid line, but rather how I see that character in that stories circumstances reacting. For example, I can’t see my MC in this story reconciling with what happened in “Rose Faded” or “Never Before Last Night.” And the only reason I don’t write more about just men cheating is our ‘why’s’ for cheating generally are less interesting than women’s. I write these for fun, and interesting is fun.

-HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story But...

This was a good story for a while with history raising the phenomenon that potentially could ruin at least two marriages and friendships. Part of this happened however the "but" was a page of pure pornography that actually demeaned the whole story. Sorry but could not quite make the score up to a 4.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oy vey

Another story where the author has the daughter the. Out to be a lesbian?

Really, it seems to becoming cliche and the "in" thing to do any more. So cliche and over used as a writing device that I automatically deduct a rating because it is so unoriginal.

Now the threesome bit doesn't seem to be used overly too much lately...

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Bit rushed

I think it got the job done. I would have like more detail as the story seemed to rush to it's conclusion. Thanks.

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 4 years ago
Surprisingly, rather sweet

I could have done without the threesome at the end, though I understand it's there so that Jim gets some degree of evening out the balance, but overall it felt a bit gratuitous, like it was there just so it could shock the lesbian daughter. I feel the same way about the implication that Jim got Geoff fired -- it was kind of a hollow plot device, though I understand why it was there.

I don't really have a problem with the ending feeling rushed, as some others do, as I think that's mostly a function of it being in two sections -- I don't think it would feel the same way if it were just one longer post. And there are certainly plenty of stories posted that are seven or eight pages long. The truth is that the second section is really one longish bit of denouement, since the first section pretty well establishes that Jim and Tricia are going to stay together. Structurally, this seems sound from a character development standpoint -- Jim is fairly well explored, and he's the protagonist here -- though we do rather lack his feelings and thoughts on the threesome beyond some cursory ones.

That said, I think this is my favorite story from this author. And as someone who's posted critical comments on other stories, I also very much appreciate watching the growth in this author's work, and it is inspiring to the point of almost convincing me to try my hand at erotica. (I'm a published writer in several other areas, and know tons of authors, but have shied away thus far from this arena. We'll see.) Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Editing

Fine story, and I really liked it. But can you re-edit the last page as Jim is having sex with Trish and Sonia has just driven away. Yet, somehow Maeve shows up and Sonia is back. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong Category!

The first part was interesting and it suckered the reader into reading part 2. Should have been filed in the group sex or lesbian sections, with much more narrow appeal. I wouldn't have wasted my time if it had been. Disappointing.

I'll be more careful with this author in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I guess I must be brillig

Because I agree with the slithy tove. I could have done without most of the second chapter as it all felt like epilogue. And hated the threesome scene , even if this is an erotica site. In fact could have done without Sonia altogether, although she is the best character in the story and I look forward to any story she is part of in the future. I guess you needed a device to make the husband calm down and realize a 20 year old lie was not enough to leave a marriage, although all of this could have been worked out better with immediate honesty. Except the other husband might have a broken nose , and maybe serve jail time. While sleeping with the other wife would have been pathetically cliche, I would prefer that , or no revenge option for the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still

Even in the second part Jim is still an arsehole.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 4 years ago

Didn't need the threesome.

Otherwise I enjoyed it

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Ya, threesome crapped

It up. Think still trish is a hoe. Put her on the curb and set her on fire.

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

"Trish, I thought we were friends. Why the fuck didn't you ever ask me how open our marriage was?" snarled Lillian standing up. "Well, fine. I'm game, let's go Jim."

Jim held out his hand. "No, sorry, that's not why we asked you here. Trish told Geoff that just to mess with him. I have no intention of cheating on my wife because Im a cuck"

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

A good story went weird, a 5* dropped to a 3* due to the out of no-where "thruple" crap. For me that killed a very good story, there was no need or reason for this tangent other than to shock and cater to those readers that need to masturbate. Where did the restaurant thing come up and into the base story lines?

*

But when completing Part 1 and seeing a Part 2 waiting, I just knew that the story was going to go off rail into some sex mode crap - seems inevitable for a shocker to happen now days.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago
Liked it

Would have liked more altercation. Everyone got off too easy

Yes

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

Interesting wrap-up. I liked it, but wonder about the trust issue. Even with counseling, 6 months isn’t very long to regain the ability to trust.

Also, I’d expect that Geoff would have been prosecuted, in addition to getting fired. Even if the senior was 18, he was still having sex with a student.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

The threesome was not needed and felt almost intrusive to the story, a forced gratuitous sex episode.

It added nothing to an already good story. If real, in time it would blow up in their collective faces. Jealousy is an all consuming evil that devours those I touches.

Sooner or later, as feelings progress, one of them would cheat with Sonia. My guess is it would be Tricia, women often feel FF relationships are not cheating on male partners.

I firmly believe, if the threesome continues, the marriage of Jim and Tricia is doomed.

Scores 4/5 for that reason and I wanted to give the story a 5, but I felt the tale drifted to be unnecessarily salacious.

Oh well.......

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

In fact on further consideration I downgraded the story to 3/5. Same reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was an interesting story. Thanks for the share.

A twenty year secrete finally exposed. The couple definitely out of sync over the cheating...for the wife it occurred 20 years ago but or the husband its brand new and brings the entire marriage into question. The wife lied about the cheating and kept a secret all the years and for the husband it make him question what else is she has she lied about and kept hidden. Legitimate doubts and questions that the wife can't prove one way or the other.

Tricia say's she's spent the last 20 years trying to make it up to Jim but she really didn't do anything but what a normal loving wife should be doing in the first place, so how how does she rationalize that into doing something above and beyond to "make it up" to Jim.

I guess that's the rational for the author throwing the threesome play with Sonia n at the end as a symbolic Tricia throwing Jim a bone to balance out the sexual scales of justice so to speak. Though one can contend that Tricia got as much or more out of the threesome as Jim so the scales are still unbalanced.

And Ladies and Gents on the whole question of the Oral pleasuring of your partner and who likes giving or receiving just remember the old adage; "If you want Head you got to be willing to give Head". On a side note to the uninitiated there's not much difference in taste between male ejaculate and female ejaculate.

"Two cannibals were eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "Does this taste funny to you?""

"It must have been an engineer who designed the human body. Who else would put a waste processing plant next to a recreation area? "

eh9198eh9198over 3 years ago
Enjoyed it

Though I found it odd that Maeve’s paternity was never called into question? Maybe I

Missed it.

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

What about Rory Dell ?

He was a participant also in that 'fateful night'

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He should have fucked Geoff's wife when he has the chance

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed both chapters in this story. However, I did skip the threesome scene with Sonia in this chapter really didn't see the point of it as part of the story.

I also thought Jim's attitude towards Tricia was off the mark blaming her for something she did while under he influence of drugs and knowing that she had been deliberately drugged by Geoff is like blaming a rape victim for being raped. Once he understood what happened to Tricia he should have been more supportive and treated her like the victim she was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Should have quit while you were ahead....

Trish is a slut who continues to step out. Drugs or no drugs. Whatever you’re into.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago
Not for Me

I just didn’t like either chapter one or two, just not my type of story⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story!!!

AlericAlericalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous-I also thought Jim's attitude towards Tricia was off the mark blaming her for something she did while under he influence of drugs and knowing that she had been deliberately drugged by Geoff is like blaming a rape victim for being raped.

Dude, she was drugged so what Geoff did was rape.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

Bit of a crazy story. First they was all under the influence of drugs. so smashed out of there heads. So no-one was really to blame. Geoff was been watched by his wife for years so she must of noticed something if he did it. Tricia never said anything because she secretly enjoyed it. Faithfully Jim just had a threesome. Lol.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

I knew this guy will screw up the story in the second part, I did expect he would be stereotyping Geoff into a bad guy. But looks like he completely lost his compass and wrote groupsex story. After moralizing in the first part and selling a typical LW psychobabble now he goes into this.

Dude, write the third part - have daughters into sex with parents as well and turn Geoff into a peeping Tom. You can moralize that as well.

Drivel, worth 1 star.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

I loved both chapters. The storyline had great drama, discovery, reconciliation, rediscovery an d ghe best ending possible, a a new best friend for both of them and a happily ever after. Well done. 5+++stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I honestly had high hopes for chapter two, that it wouldn't contain all the careless errors of the first chapter. But with things like "severe ties" where you meant sever, or "are you shitty me?" instead of shitting, it shows us that this one wasn't proofread either. The reader is supposed to be immersed in your writing, not having distracting red flags pop up every few paragraphs. A gourmet meal, served on a dirty plate. Thank you for your writing, but please use an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You ruined the story with the threesome, and completely wronged your MC character. Do you think readers are just stupid wankers?

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

So, after anguishing for pages about his wife having threesome sex 18 years ago, their reconciliation involves having a threesome. His wife having sex with other people is OK with Jim after all, as long Jim is involved. Maybe next time he can just sit in a corner and masturbate while he watches like the cuck-in-training he is.

.

At least now he knows where his daughter inherited her lesbianism from.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

Agree with eh9198, one should question the paternity of Maeve, since her age jibes with the 9 month earlier fuck-fest that Trish enjoyed, even if drugs lowered her inhibitions at that time. Probably short Jimmy has weak swimmers which explains the lack of other children in the marriage. Author should have addressed that obvious concern.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

This pertains to both parts. Well done hotprof1973 obviously has some serious writing skills. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a good story for 1 1/2 pages, then the author drove it off a cliff.

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Another "writer" for the block list........ Unfortunately this site does not have one.

From a psychological point of view I wonder how you "men" become like this.

Is it pure fantasy or do they have cuck and wimp tendencies themselves?

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Nice ending. Not something I expected. And great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was going to comment about how a good believable story with real people with warts and all doing their best in a bad situation had been ruined by the threesome, a fantasy and unbelievably unreal.

Then I remembered an event from my teen years.

I frequently visited a married young Mom who was a childhood friend. Too be honest, she was not ever a masturbatory fantasy for me. I saved that for young ladies I thought I might have had a chance with. She was married so no chance.

While I had not intended anything bad, I often visited in the evening when we knew her husband was out drinking and womanizing. He made no secret of it. I just felt sorry for my friend and wanted to be there for her.

And yes, I now know this was a disaster waiting to happen.

For a man, where a woman is concerned, it is a very blurred thin line between sympathy and providing, then another thin blurred line moving onto protecting. Then its a very thin and blurred line between protection and possession. I know that now.

In its simplest the progression goes like this.

I see you are hurting. I feel sorry for you . . . Sympathy

What can I do for you to help? . . . Providing

I want to look after you . . . Protection

Lets become one. We are one. You are mine . . . Possession

She was my friend, and sex was honestly not in my thoughts or intentions.

On this fateful evening we were lying on the floor head to head separated by a yard or so watching TV. The ads came on.

We both rolled over to face one another.

Our arms accidentally touched.

We looked each other in the eye.

Within 5 seconds we were kissing.

Another 10 seconds and we were fucking. Gloriously. Wildly.

I had always believed in the sanctity of marriage. As did she. And yet it "just happened".

The next morning, after her daughter asked if I was her new Daddy, my friend said we could not see each other again.

I was so overcome with guilt that the following day I left everything and I moved 200 miles away. Yeah, yeah I know. Chicken shit, yellow belly, coward. But she said we couldn't see each other again. Zero chance of any relationship, so I left.

I only saw her once again 10 years later when I unintentionally walked into a shop she owned.

They got divorced coz of his adultery.

So from that totally real and life changing experience I believe that the idea of a threesome, that would be totally out of character for the three flawed participants, could just happen spontaneously.

My life changed coz I was forced to face up to the reality of what I had done at least in my own guilty mind and conscience. I was forced to rethink and re evaluate what I thought was my moral code. My standards. My beliefs. My ethics.

So this part of the story is not really just an unbelievable fantasy detracting from a good story.

A R W

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The threesome completely threw me as in the first chapter Sonia said she would not do that as Jim is the kind of guy U fall in love with an his wife gave him a hall pass with anyone but Sonia or Lillian an in the story if never mentioned what changed just having a threesome ruined a great story

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

This writer is technically proficient, however, this story I didn't like at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To be honest Tricia was the clear victim of thr predator Greg and the opportunist Rory (who she despised at first time) those many years while hubby was passed out due to . She was given a hallucinogen in addition to cocane and Extsasy and maybe Rohypnol (not known). Greg fostered the idea that Jim was present and involved knowing he was shit-faced elsewhere. The two of them used her hard and she remembered zilch. Te lying was bad but with no child yet and an early marriage, their marriage would have been over hence the dichotomy between Lillian Ann's Triicia. After 19 wonderful years of a happy marriage, a reconciliation was the only a sensible . Greg was a grade A asshole. Again not sure what else Tricia could have down. All on the MC to decide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fucked up mess! This degenerate group of junkies clearly learned no lessons from nearly fucking up their lives with drugs while young and now all these years later, they're older but no wiser and continuing down the same destructive path. I thank my lucky stars I'm not a junkie.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

A little disappointed with this ending. I would have much preferred a throuple than a trio performed under alcohol and soft drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apparently the drugs that the MC took back in the day caused brain damage. No normal man would be like, oh well, it was a long time ago. For him, it’s new and fresh.

Also, I don’t know why his pissed about the dyke comment. His daughter is one, possibly because of birth defects from her mother’s drug use.

This is a piece of shit cuck story, using the therapy brainwashing.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the comments that said it was rape because she was on drugs, you are full of shit! She CHOSE to alter her mental state! Ergo, she’s responsible for everything that happened next.

Driving drunk and running over someone is murder. Getting high and having sex with someone other than your husband is adultery. It’s not that difficult, folks!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the woke bs. Congrats, gay daughter, openess to cheating wife and them the absurd threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So we learn that she was intentionally given an extra pill that altered her mental state. Of course she had no business taking it but was already drunk. We learn Geoff planned it well beforehand. We learn that she said "no" many, many times that night 18 years ago. Does that qualify as consent? Don't think so. Eventually (if she can be believed), Geoff talked her into thinking the other person was Jim. Rory told the whole truth as he saw it, during his confession. Tricia made a horrible mistake by putting herself in that position. But she did not go into it with the idea of cheating, and Geoff gave her something that amped her like crazy that he die not take. Then she resisted his advances for 18 years being careful to.not outright reject him. So being drugged ahe was not capable of giving consent. She mad a grievous error and put herself in that position. That is inexcusable but not unforgivable. The problem is she hid it from her husband for 18 years for a couple of reasons. She should have told him what happened. Period. It made Rory's confession to painful to Jim. Fortunately Geoff bring a prick, gave away what he did, confirming what Tricia thought happened but was never sure, something that beset her with guilt for years. Unfortunately it is all.new for Jim and a deep buried mistake for Tricia. Hence they needed counseling. But it should be forgivable except to Old Testament types. Again in a court of law, if what she and Rory said was actually provable, there is no way the courts would say she could or even did give consent until she wad too far gone at which point she was beyond the ability to give consent. My issue is thebsyoty got lame with all the threesome stuff and drama with the daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not belive This Pt. 2 to be what Jim could live with. Based on Pt. 1 I would think BTB would be more likely.

jopstorm(1945)

FD45FD45about 1 year ago

The ‘one man/one woman’ character you wrote about so graphically in chapter one disappeared.

Where did he go?

I can see a reconciliation… sort of… as described. My heart is not leather.

But the out of the blue theesomes and business deals added nothing good and something bad.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A complete political cave- a gay daughter, a bow to the gay alter, and a threesome that is absurdly out of character with the MC and plot line of ch1.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Ozzie and Harriet cheat in this Femdom agitprop romp. The light-hearted, inside joke nature of this piece turns me off big time. Psychologically PC and inconsistent.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Umm she was drugged. She was already drunk and then given a pill intentionally that hold gut her into a crazy sexual loop. Then they used her. She tried saying "no" many times and they ignored her some 18 years ago. Yes she was in the wrong place and should have not been their but she trusted her husband's friend. And then everything went downhill, especially whe Geoff convinced her it was mmf threesome with Jim as the third party. We have testimony from Rory. Yes she did so.ething really stupid and wrong, but it is not unforgivable. What sucks is the 18 years of lies. In part I suppose because she didn't know exactly what happened and why. That is why Rory's confession hurt so bad. But fortunately Geoff with his ego spilled thr beans, confirming her suspicioks that she was drugged and this was planned. That is not consent people. While it is new for Jim and he is pissed, it is forgivable.though will take time, counseling, and love. This is not the usual cheating case. She resisted Geoff's advances and implied threats for 18 years as he hoped for a repeat. So trust is not the issue. And her uncertainties about the events that night, are a big factor why she did not confess. So seriously the trust issue while present is not remotely Luke the standard multimonth premeditated affair. Please. Where things went off the rails was sll the bartender stuff and the ffm threesomes, I guess inserted for closure and symmetry.

Dlh143Dlh1438 months ago

After this ending, I struggle giving this a negative 5 stars. It turn from interesting to complete crap in a couple of paragraphs. The second part was even worse.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You de-railed the story completely. At some point it looks as if it was written by someone else. Negative star from me. The part was not great but passable. This second part was bad.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story til it went off the rails with the FFM threesome.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

I liked it, maybe, but only maybe the MFF bit wasn't needed but it will make some happy,

Good story, well written.

OdessaLesOdessaLes5 months ago

Great story until the threesome part towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not bad...

Commenter on here are funny. They had no problem with the MMF part but then have a problem with the FFM part. Some of you need to get your heads checked😂

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 month ago

Jim, the world class cuckold bitch and Trish the skanky ass slut who gets double teamed at parties. This adds up to one shitty story.

enderlocke77enderlocke7714 days ago

the commenters werent saying the mmf part was ok just that the ffm part wasnt good. in that it just muddied the water more than help and/or bc it was over the top in reality. i agree it wasnt good for a serious emotional LW story. felt like it was in the beginning then turned into a fetish wack piece. it was hard for me to believe trish wasnt keeping more from her husband after finding out the huge lie she was keeping that would have change the course of his life. but i've read too many LW and am jaded as hell now lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories