The Ninth Step Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt it. She's got a good head on her shoulders, and probably like us, just thinks of it as an intimate experience with friends. One I never want to repeat with another person – female or male – and I think you agree."

Jim was starting to lose focus on the conversation as Tricia had greatly increased her pace. His hands went to her hips as her hands pressed hard against his chest. "Yes... Definitely."

"Good, I'm getting close. Ready to fuck me doggy-style?" Tricia said with a giggle as she climbed off him and threw the covers back.

Maeve covering her face, making a sound of disgust brought Jim back to the present.

Sonia sighed. "Look, it happened just one time. I won't lie, alcohol and maybe some cannabis was involved. It was Trish who initiated things, but all three of us fully consented. It wasn't payback or any crap. It was an intimate experience between friends. While it was a special experience for me, and I have no regrets, I think it was just a one-time thing. I didn't intend to discuss it ever again with your parents so things wouldn't get awkward, but I guess this is super awkward. I'm sorry." She glanced at Jim and covered her face with a hand in embarrassment.

Maeve lightly touched her other hand. "It's okay. Anything to do with my parents sexually is awkward, but I'm glad they're happy again. As happy as I've seen them in years. If you had anything to do with it, I'm so grateful. Can we just eat and ban the word throuple from this house?"

They all laughed. Jim smiled, glancing at his family, and then at Sonia. In his heart, he knew Tricia was right. If it weren't for Sonia, he might've done something he regretted and would not be happily married anymore. Or, he might be locked up for kicking the shit out of Geoff. Still, was it a one-night thing between the three of them or something to try again in the future? That's something the couple would need to sit down and discuss with Sonia. Keeping his marriage working and then his friendship with Sonia were his priorities over another amazing sexual experience. Either way, Jim still had Tricia and that's what was important.

Everyone started eating dinner, and the discussions went back to pleasant small talk. Jim was happy to see that Maeve and Sonia appeared to get along quite well. Even Patience seemed to be taken with the new family friend.

After supper was done, and pumpkin pie was served, Maeve looked to her mother and said, "Mom, you really outdid yourself this year. The potatoes, the dressing, and this pie are unbelievable. Your supper's always amazing, but this is a new level."

"Glad you think that, but I actually didn't do the cooking myself," Tricia said with a grin and a wink to Jim.

"Dad?" Maeve had weird look, since Jim didn't even really grill.

"Actually, your mom did most of it. I just helped and maybe added a few things here and there," Sonia said to Maeve.

"Sonia wasn't really working at the place your mother and I had our talk," Jim said, "She was running it – her dad technically was the owner."

"So, you ran a strip bar?" Maeve asked curiously, not looking like she was judging Sonia at all.

"Cool," said Patience, nudging Maeve, "We should go sometime when we're home for Christmas – could be fun."

"Actually, I used to run it," said Sonia, "It's been sold and is under new management now." She glanced at Jim and raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, another reason we wanted you to meet Sonia is we're business partners," Jim said. "The three of us, and Sonia's father, are equal owners of a restaurant that will be opening up in a few months. Your mother and I will be silent partners, though your mom probably will want some input with the menu. Sonia will be looking after the day-to-day operations."

"Oh my god, that sounds so cool. What type of restaurant will it be? What's it called?" Maeve asked Sonia.

Sonia had the biggest smile and shrugged. "It will have a little of everything. I describe it as fine dining without any pretentiousness or over-priced food. The name is kind of an inside joke about what brought your parents into my life – and believe me, I think they've changed my life as much as I've changed theirs. It's called 9th Step – which works as it is on 9th Street South East.

"Different and simple, I like it," Maeve said and looked at her parents with a big smile.

Jim looked around the table and couldn't think he could be happier than at that moment. It was to believe he had Rory Dell confessing about having sex with his wife to thank for it.

The End